• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Rael grinned slightly before saying,
"Well, business isn't exactly my preferences, but my father wants me to come work for him, and then one day inherit his company, so ya..."

[/QUOTE]

✣Venus✣

"So what do you want to do then? Do you really want to work for your dad?" Venus asked curiously, wondering why he just didn't follow what he wanted to do. Then again, she did remember Rael saying his parents were overbearing, so they just wanted to beat for him. If the business was successful, then he could probably get money from it and be well off on his own.

WeirdPrincess said:

✣Venus✣

"So what do you want to do then? Do you really want to work for your dad?" Venus asked curiously, wondering why he just didn't follow what he wanted to do. Then again, she did remember Rael saying his parents were overbearing, so they just wanted to beat for him. If the business was successful, then he could probably get money from it and be well off on his own.

Rael stood there and thought for a minute before smiling shyly and saying,

"I've never really figured out what I want to do... I mean I do have a good head for numbers, but I don't really like having to fire people or do stuff like that, so I don't know... Right now what I really want to do is spend time with you. Maybe if I do, it will help me figure out what I want to do with myself."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Upon seeing Akira bring himself closer and rest his forehead against her, her smiled returned after having gone because of the pain. Though in all honesty (and obviously) Asuka just wanted the pain to end, the contractions were happening more and more frequently, with the strength of it escalating a little bit every time. As much as she loved the child that wasn't even born yet, Asuka wished she was already dilated so she could just give birth and stop feeling the pain. It was getting slightly worse sometimes, other times the pain felt at least bearable. A whimper escaped her lips, it hurt so much that she couldn't help but make a sound and squeeze Akira's hand a little tighter then before. Asuka wanted to curl up, but seeing as how that might and probably be bad, she remained in the position she was in, her eyes closed and breathing lightly as the pain subsided again❦...
...♅Akira felt another jolt of pressure being placed onto his hand. He closed his eyes and kept his forehead on Asuka's, attempting to soothe her, albeit badly. Seeing his wife, and pair, in so much pain, brought him to feel pain and sadness. He spoke as he forced a smile, his words being aimed at the doctor♅...

“ Is she ready yet? ”

...☄The doctor knelt down infront of Asuka and spoke☄...

“ Her Highness is only at nine centimetres, in the transition phase. She needs to dilate one more centimetre before she can actively give birth with no risk to your child. ”

-----------------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤A lot of these sensations Lumina was feeling were quite new, and she had no idea what to expect. Not because she had never felt them before. They had been in enough of these situations that she knew what they were. But it was different now, and she knew why. Because instead of resisting like every other time Lumina was being selfish, letting herself get caught up in the moment, letting her body enjoy the sensations as they came. And as such Kenji was successfully making her body melt under his touches. Not that he really had to try hard to do that anyways. But especially now. It was clear that her body was meant for him and him alone. Even if she was only letting down her walls about this kind of stuff for right now, she knew that only Kenji would ever be able to make her react like this. Shed only ever make the faces she was most likely making for him. Her own internal heat was growing, stemming from her core, and she pressed against Kenji as his motions made her softly moan into the kiss. She had also never really been kissed like she was right now, so that added to the evening for her♤...
...ΨKenji smiled as Lumina released a soft moan. He continued to caress Lumina's body, soon moving his hand from her cheek to the bottom of her top, slowly sliding his hand beneath the fabric. As he did this, he slowly raised it up towards her chestΨ...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira felt another jolt of pressure being placed onto his hand. He closed his eyes and kept his forehead on Asuka's, attempting to soothe her, albeit badly. Seeing his wife, and pair, in so much pain, brought him to feel pain and sadness. He spoke as he forced a smile, his words being aimed at the doctor♅...
“ Is she ready yet? ”

“ Her Highness is only at nine centimetres, in the transition phase. She needs to dilate one more centimetre before she can actively give birth with no risk to your child. ”

...ΨKenji smiled as Lumina released a soft moan. He continued to caress Lumina's body, soon moving his hand from her cheek to the bottom of her top, slowly sliding his hand beneath the fabric. As he did this, he slowly raised it up towards her chestΨ...

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina was sure her blush couldn't get any darker, but feeling him smile at her moan definitely did the trick. She felt her breath hitch a bit as his hand moved toward the bottom of her shirt, hitching once more as his fingers made contact with her skin underneath. Up until now nobody had ever touched that part of her except herself, so it was like electricity. Lumina's body grew twice as sensitive in those moments, and her eyes closed and back twitched like it wanted to arch a bit. Despite this, Lumina offered no protest, soon finding herself looking back up at Kenji as he continued moving his hands across her body, wanting nothing more than to get lost in him♤...

((Is this a good place to fade or..? xD ))

...☼Chiharu looked around at the scene, not really saying anything. For right now, they seemed to have escaped whatever was attacking them earlier. And she'd like to keep it that way. Chiharu put a hand on Rini's shoulder, glad to see she was free. She glanced over at Miyaka, noting the tattooed body thing she had going on. And Misafune was back, just as naked as her female friend. Her eyes darted toward the door before she spoke to them☼...

"We need to get out of here before things get out of hand. Cmon."

@Nonalaka

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina was sure her blush couldn't get any darker, but feeling him smile at her moan definitely did the trick. She felt her breath hitch a bit as his hand moved toward the bottom of her shirt, hitching once more as his fingers made contact with her skin underneath. Up until now nobody had ever touched that part of her except herself, so it was like electricity. Lumina's body grew twice as sensitive in those moments, and her eyes closed and back twitched like it wanted to arch a bit. Despite this, Lumina offered no protest, soon finding herself looking back up at Kenji as he continued moving his hands across her body, wanting nothing more than to get lost in him♤...

((Is this a good place to fade or..? xD ))
((( Yeah xD )))

---------------------------

...ΨKenji lay on his back, panting heavily and facing the ceiling above. He spoke in between breaths as he looked over at LuminaΨ...

“ Wow.. well that was.. fun~ ”

Vilis sat in the school library, wearing his hoodie as usual, wondering why he broke into the school overnight just to sit in the library until class started. He had snuck out using his agility to jump out of a window, run the whole way to the school, and climb a brick wall, opening a window while on the wall, climbing in, and landing on the ground without a noise. He usually hated his... atrocities... but today, they were useful. He made another check to make sure his ears and tail were hidden under his clothing, and looked around for seemingly the billionth time, and decided that it was safe to act like he was touring the school for one more day. Mistakes happened all the time, he was sure this one would go right over their heads. His only concern was that he didn't se anyone he thought he might like. Except Aion. But looks are always deceiving in a high school, and he was sure he could try and talk to anyone there. The only people he knew were the people he had about 10 words with the previous day, except Aion, as he got her name from another student, Kenji, was it? He didn't seem to harmful. Another kid was... was... oh well. He could learn some more names later today. But for now... he thought to himself, I'll just sit back, and wait for the students to start coming in. Maybe get a nap in while I'm waiting... He secured his hood, and leaned back...

(((Sorry if that was a bit one sided, I didn't have many ideas for where I could start, and this seemed like the best introduction.)))

Last edited by a moderator:
Neglection said:
Vilis sat in the school library, wearing his hoodie as usual, wondering why he broke into the school overnight just to sit in the library until class started. He had snuck out using his agility to jump out of a window, run the whole way to the school, and climb a brick wall, opening a window while on the wall, climbing in, and landing on the ground without a noise. He usually hated his... atrocities... but today, they were useful. He made another check to make sure his ears and tail were hidden under his clothing, and looked around for seemingly the billionth time, and decided that it was safe to act like he was touring the school for one more day. Mistakes happened all the time, he was sure this one would go right over their heads. His only concern was that he didn't se anyone he thought he might like. Except Aion. But looks are always deceiving in a high school, and he was sure he could try and talk to anyone there. The only people he knew were the people he had about 10 words with the previous day, except Aion, as he got her name from another student, Kenji, was it? He didn't seem to harmful. Another kid was... was... oh well. He could learn some more names later today. But for now... he thought to himself, I'll just sit back, and wait for the students to start coming in. Maybe get a nap in while I'm waiting... He secured his hood, and leaned back...

(((Sorry if that was a bit one sided, I didn't have many ideas for where I could start, and this seemed like the best introduction.)))
((( Interacting with Kenji would've been impossible, as he's been gone from Earth for a little over a year and a half now. Also, I'd refrain from saying your characters have interacted with someone when they haven't, as it could leave a bad taste in other RPers' mouths -It could be seen as slight godmodding- Also, Kenji has never met Aion, nor anyone else in the school, apart from Akira's friends and Lumina. )))

Last edited by a moderator:
Mateus sits at the rooftop of the school looking at a building, he stands up and accidentally trips and fell down from the rooftop but he doesn't mind once he got to the ground he turned into slime and splats and slowly reforms.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled as she hopped on to her feet "Let's go~~" she said happily as she began walking.
----

Camilla looked at him as she slowed the movement of her hands fiddling with her hair until it came to a stop, she smiled a little, somewhat satisfied with his answer "That doesn't bother you?" She asked tilting her head a little, to be honest she thought it would.

----
Kaname shrugged his shoulders and shook his head. Though ironic, his past had made him stronger as one to deal with odd situations. Even so, Kaname refused to think about his own past, and supposed handling this one predicament on Camilla's behalf would be fine. "No. Why would it?"

As Mateus was about to stand up he trips again and looks at his foot that he is not yet finished reforming because some of his slime is splattered somewhere "damn gonna crawl now huh" he said and crawls around to find a slimy liquid.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin stood, and thought for a minute, a hand resting under his chin as he considered her words."Hmm...Well, I guess you could be right. I shouldn't judge you from our first meeting. But I've never really been wrong about anyone, when it came to the times they could have proved me wrong...and I don't think you will be the one to change that. You seem kind, rational, polite, and you feel remorse, for whatever you think you did." He replied, thinking back to when they'd first spoken. The corners of his lips curved slightly.
"Also, anyone who could cook food like that couldn't possibly be that bad." Kalin joked, grinning while pointing back at the food he left on the counter.

Kalin rested a hand on his waist, and sighed. "I can't pretend like I truly know the least bit about you, but the person you've shown is someone I wouldn't mind being friends with, yknow? Whoever you might be, or whoever you think you are...You're Lala-chan to me. And that's all there is to it. Now...hmm, I don't know what to do now." He said, tapping his foot gently. In the midst of his speech, he'd forgotten dinner, and now was worried about finding something to entertain himself with.

[/QUOTE]
Layla found herself raising her gaze to stare at Kalin in awe. Though she hadn't expected that exact reaction to what she had said before, she felt a gentle teasing feeling of relief. Averting her gaze elsewhere to avoid further eye-contact, Layla dropped her hand from behind her ear, allowing it to dangle at her side while she straightened her posture.

"I won you over with food?" Layla raised a brow, without even bothering to look at the remained of the meal on the table, or the grinning Kalin. "That seems...different."

Layla wasn't used to any of this kind of interaction. The first meeting she had when she returned to this world went south. She was pampered, and it wasn't something that she would've wanted while she was here. Though back at home, it would've been another story. That is, if her home hadn't been tampered with. Blowing her breath ever so softly, Layla slowly shifted a now soft gaze over to Kalin.

"You should finish....eating first." Saying those words, Layla felt like she was a mother again. With an embarrassed tint appearing on her cheeks, she turned her back in his direction and went off into the kitchen.

Selensya sits on the roof of the school, sure to make sure that nobody sees her. She knows that she shouldn't be there, but she sits there because that's where the least amount of people are. She's constantly avoiding most of the people in the school and never draws attention to herself, but lately she's been feeling... bored of a sort. Which is odd, she's usually satisfied with the mere fact of not being accepted. "Maybe..." she begins. "It's worth a try... I mean... as long as they don't know... about... anything that..." She gives up. What's the point of trying to fit in? She mentally wrestles over the idea of maybe not being just some girl who never communicated, and maybe just putting herself out there. 'Couldn't hurt, could it?' She decides to put the idea off and waits for the doors to open.

Mateus sensed the other slime part it was left on the rooftop he crawls at the walls to go to the rooftop using the stickiness of his slimes, he slowly gets up and got there and rolled to the ground "finally...now where is it?" he said and looks around.

Selensya feels a strange, undesirable urge to... turn. Suddenly she pales in realisation.

She was going over the limit of being human at one time.

She needed to change. To escape.

Selensya flings herself over the edge of the school roof, changing into a werewolf as she fell, not caring who saw. When she landed, fully werewolf, she sprinted towards the back of the school and pray she still had her sanity intact.

Besides the nagging feeling of primal hunger in the back of her mind.... she was almost sure she was ok. She checked her watch to see how late she was and gaped. She was three hours late.

She waited for seconds, minutes. Felt the hunger creep up behind her. the hunger for flesh, blood. the primal rage, the ancient fear bubbling up inside of her. Then... it slowly faded. Selensya sighs in relief. She wasn't too late.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana looked up at Ayen for another moment longer, the tone of his voice reassuring. Her expression still showed signs of being unsure, but if her brother said it was true then it must be at least partially. Ken didn't really ever lie, not that she knew of. He was too good to lie. Not looking at Ayen, she forced a smile for her brother's sake, trying to convince herself he was right. She still didn't like the idea of meeting new people though, even if they were family... or pets♧...
"A-ah, okay. It must not be that bad then..."

@Tobi Neafearn
Ken knew she wasn't entirely still sure yet, so he decided to tell her one more thing. "Dad also said that Uncle Kaito is a Dark Exceed too... Except he isn't a demiwhatsamacallit." He said. The truth was... Kaito was the last Dark Exceed left. Yuto was the only other one at the time...

@Tobi Neafearn

Nanne said:
"Let me know when you guys are done okay? In the mean time imma go take a quick shower...to wake myself up." she said before leaving them and heading to the bathroom.
Nom nom nom... They continued to eat until they were done, picking Kei up in one arm and using the other to clean their bowls.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla found herself raising her gaze to stare at Kalin in awe. Though she hadn't expected that exact reaction to what she had said before, she felt a gentle teasing feeling of relief. Averting her gaze elsewhere to avoid further eye-contact, Layla dropped her hand from behind her ear, allowing it to dangle at her side while she straightened her posture.
"I won you over with food?" Layla raised a brow, without even bothering to look at the remained of the meal on the table, or the grinning Kalin. "That seems...different."

Layla wasn't used to any of this kind of interaction. The first meeting she had when she returned to this world went south. She was pampered, and it wasn't something that she would've wanted while she was here. Though back at home, it would've been another story. That is, if her home hadn't been tampered with. Blowing her breath ever so softly, Layla slowly shifted a now soft gaze over to Kalin.

"You should finish....eating first." Saying those words, Layla felt like she was a mother again. With an embarrassed tint appearing on her cheeks, she turned her back in his direction and went off into the kitchen.

[/QUOTE]
Kalin raised an eyebrow, and returned his gaze to the counter, where the rest of his meal awaited him. "Oh right! I'd almost forgotten about that. Thanks!" He said as he returned to the his chair, making quick work of the food that was left.

After his plate was clear, he looked up at his guest as she stood in the kitchen. She reminded him of /her/ so much it actually made him dizzy. And Kalin had, in part, decided to put his faith in Layala because of this. But she was also her own person, with a story all her own, and he would try to remember that. "So, what should we do now?" He asked, picking up his fork, and balancing it on his middle finger. "Is it about time for me to walk you home? Or do you still have some to spare for some fun?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Is she ready yet? ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka inwardly groaned at hearing the doctor. Of course she wasn't ready yet, but dear lord did she want all the pain to go away. Her hand gripped Akira's fairly tightly again as she felt another shot of pain, causing her to grit her teeth as she tried to bear through the pain❦...

Selensya climbs back up to the roof and waits to catch her breath. 'Too close, she thinks to herself.' She turns human again, hopeing nobody saw, and sits down to wait.

Vilis finally lifts his head, after getting a head rush. While sitting down??? "Oh sh..." He got up and ran with incredible speed, thanks to his fox agility, to where he assumed a door to the roof would be. He put his fox ear up to it, listening for something, anything. Nothing. He leaned against the door and sighed, forgetting to put up his hoodie...

Nonalaka said:
Maya's gaze didn't moved from the ground as he spoke "A-Alright" she said so quietly it was probably barely heard over the sounds of the crunching leaves and twigs. She sat alone for a bit in silence as she collected her thoughts, she was angry and upset at herself for being so stupid. She eventually stood up, deciding to walk from the camp, she had screwed up everything, she thought maybe it would be best to leave him alone, she didn't want to make him any more annoyed at her, all the flowers in her hair simply falling away and wilting as she walked further away.
Cecil stopped outside of the tent, realizing this angry person he had seemed like. He wasn't one for anger, nor did he like making someone upset... It just wasn't his thing, and it never will be. He then noticed Maya walking away from the tent, so he ran after her deciding he'd apologize. "Maya or Moriko... Whatever your name is, I'm sorry. It's not like me to be upset." He said, in a low voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back