• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
((A Dragoon with free characters appears!))
((I'm gonna start using Axel and Nexus again btw))

@Nonalaka
((Ah cool :D though Ilaani isn't free right now she's at the mall with one of WP's characters xD ))

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu looked around at the scene, not really saying anything. For right now, they seemed to have escaped whatever was attacking them earlier. And she'd like to keep it that way. Chiharu put a hand on Rini's shoulder, glad to see she was free. She glanced over at Miyaka, noting the tattooed body thing she had going on. And Misafune was back, just as naked as her female friend. Her eyes darted toward the door before she spoke to them☼...
"We need to get out of here before things get out of hand. Cmon."

@Nonalaka
Rini nodded "A-Alright" she said as she looked I at chiharu, still adjusting to the fact that she looked so much older now she then glanced around the room "B-but what about miyaka? A-and him?" She said pointing at misafune, she hasn't learned his name yet "W-We can't leave then here..."

@Jofune Tsurabisu

LunaCrosby said:
(nearly forgot he let her live with him xD )
♡Mal peeked into the room, she had been really busy the past few day's and hadn't seen him that often during that time
Roman heard something, and as a reflex he immediately looked up. His eyes trailed around the room until he seen Mal peeking into the room. "Mal!" He said happily. He quickly hopped up and made his way over to her. "Mal! Hey, how've you been?"

Mayyflower said:
Luke nods and happily followed her
Kairassi clicked her fingers she was suddenly back in her normal clothes, a shirt and skirt fixing her hair a little she began to walk again heading for home.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi clicked her fingers she was suddenly back in her normal clothes, a shirt and skirt fixing her hair a little she began to walk again heading for home.
Luke flicked his wrist and he was also back into his normal clothes, it was like he never touched the water

Roman said:
Roman heard something, and as a reflex he immediately looked up. His eyes trailed around the room until he seen Mal peeking into the room. "Mal!" He said happily. He quickly hopped up and made his way over to her. "Mal! Hey, how've you been?"
♡Mal smiled

"I've been good, what about you?"

♡she ask's

Mayyflower said:
Luke flicked his wrist and he was also back into his normal clothes, it was like he never touched the water
Kairassi suddenly stopped walking "Oh right I almost forgot!" She said as she suddenly turned around and grabbed Luke's hand, making them appear at her home. "I'm so used to not doing that in case I scare humans, since none of my friends at home knew I had powers" she said with a small giggle.

Mayyflower said:
(I wanna use Lexi, she's at home, reading a book on the couch)
((Well Kaito is the closest to her, since he lives with her so I guess I'm using him :3, you first please? (:3)))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled at her response before nodding to her. "Ok." He said

[/QUOTE]
☁The red on kyoko's face slightly faded as she nodded

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi suddenly stopped walking "Oh right I almost forgot!" She said as she suddenly turned around and grabbed Luke's hand, making them appear at her home. "I'm so used to not doing that in case I scare humans, since none of my friends at home knew I had powers" she said with a small giggle.
Luke looked around. "Yea, that's one thing I have to get use to" he says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You wanna go now?" He asked as he held out his hand to her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko grabbed his hand and nodded

"yeah"

Mayyflower said:
Luke looked around. "Yea, that's one thing I have to get use to" he says
"Oh?" She blinked a few times "Ah sorry I didn't know you weren't used to it..." She said frowning a bit.

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu looked around at the scene, not really saying anything. For right now, they seemed to have escaped whatever was attacking them earlier. And she'd like to keep it that way. Chiharu put a hand on Rini's shoulder, glad to see she was free. She glanced over at Miyaka, noting the tattooed body thing she had going on. And Misafune was back, just as naked as her female friend. Her eyes darted toward the door before she spoke to them☼...
"We need to get out of here before things get out of hand. Cmon."

@Nonalaka
Nonalaka said:
Rini nodded "A-Alright" she said as she looked I at chiharu, still adjusting to the fact that she looked so much older now she then glanced around the room "B-but what about miyaka? A-and him?" She said pointing at misafune, she hasn't learned his name yet "W-We can't leave then here..."
@Jofune Tsurabisu
--Sathanus--

He heard voices from the room, and his brothers dire speech. The woman disengaged herself from him and began to power up. He was wounded, not mortally, but it would be awhile before he could dance again. He decided not to go easy on his brother, and roared a ground shaking roar of defiance.

--Asmodeus/schoolgirl--

He laughed. Even his own brother thought he was bested. The girl he was hiding powered up fearsomely. He laughed some more, before launching bolts everwhere. H e was sad to be damaging his prizes, but sometimes you have to be rough to get the point across. They were plotting to escape, but where will they go to escape his web? As he laughed, Succubi, and half formeds began to flood the dorm building. "Well, I cant let my new toys escape, now can I?" he laughed as he spotted a girl being held by his two succubi. "Drop your weapons and give up, or this girl dies horribly." he demanded, while holding his hand over her left breast. The hand was charging a shot on a hair trigger.

--Miyaka--

She helped her friends. "Gather him up, hes nearly dead." she spoke coldly as she pointed to the body of Misafune. Miyaka hugged her friends before this battle. "I want you both to know I love you very much." she said with teary eyes. She broke the embrace and walked to the door. In the hall was a demon, a girl in battle gear, a school girl loli thing holding a hostage and scores of demon chicks. "Welp were boned." she turned to her friends and spoke.

--Misafune--

He kept feeding Rini his power. She was cute, shy and sometimes bubbly, from what he seen of her. She needed his power more than he did. He opened his eyes to see the situation before falling out again.

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

@HimeragiSeiker

(anyone free can join the grand bohemian clustereff of a battle, understanding your not coming in swinging against an army of succubi and a loli shooting bolts of wickedness. So if you join, please use some tact and discretion.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River nodded to her before he pulled her a little closer then started for the door with her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko walked with him, she didn't exactly know how to feel. should she be nervous? should she was scared? or should she just stop thinking too much and see what happen's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back