• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"S-still I feel bad because I might have hurt you." He said thinking it could hurt to have him just laying there

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko looked at him

"I'm not a fragile doll, I can handle having someone laying on me"

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko looked at him
"I'm not a fragile doll, I can handle having someone laying on me"
"Still it could have been uncomftorble for you." He said before he glanced at her then blushed and looked away

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Still it could have been uncomftorble for you." He said before he glanced at her then blushed and looked away

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko sighed

"I would have pushed you off, besides you looked peaceful so I would have felt bad waking you up even if I was"

LunaCrosby said:
╬Rylen held the doll in his hand
"This is really cool!"
Riley smiled and nods. "Yea I know right" she says before grabbing the dolls she was gonna play with

Mayyflower said:
Riley smiled and nods. "Yea I know right" she says before grabbing the dolls she was gonna play with
╬Rylen picked up the dolls again and began playing

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko sighed
"I would have pushed you off, besides you looked peaceful so I would have felt bad waking you up even if I was"
"Don't feel bad if this happens ok." He said softly as he looked at her and smiled edits he got off of her and sat down I front of her

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smiled then opened the door to the room before walking out and pulling Kaori along with him. While he did this he thought a little on if he should really be the one leading then stopped and looking back at Kaori and gave her a slight smile♝...
"Sooo.... how do we get there......?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori couldnt help but laugh as she felt him pull her, knowing that he would have no idea where to go. So she was fully expecting it when he stopped and asked where the library was. Grinning Kaori walked up to him, standing on her tip-toes to reach up and ruffle his hair playfully☆...

"You're silly. Cmon, it's this way."

...☆With one last smile Kaori turned, now pulling Masahi in the direction of the library, which was actually in view in the distance. It was a pretty decent sized building after all. Her grip on his hand didn't budge one bit☆...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Don't feel bad if this happens ok." He said softly as he looked at her and smiled edits he got off of her and sat down I front of her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko nodded, looking down at her hand's

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled widely and replied♅...
“ Thanks!~ ”

...♅Akira placed both of his hands around Asuka's tail and began feeling it, talking as he did so♅...

“ Wow~ It's so fluffy~ ”

-------------------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he pulled Lumina closer to himΨ...

“ No, of course not! I like hugs!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka's cheeks grew red and she let out a surprise yell when Akira felt her tail. It was relatively sensitive and clearly she hadn't been expecting it❦...

"
Aah!"

tumblr_nvor8wHNM51sc4nv9o4_250.gif

Mayyflower said:
"I have a question, what did I do when I was possessed?" She asks
Len froze for a moment then rolled over to not face her "Not talking about it."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len froze for a moment then rolled over to not face her "Not talking about it."

[/QUOTE]
Rin looked up at Len. "What? Why not" she asks walking into the room.

WeirdPrincess said:

♚Venus♚

Venus chuckled and ruffled his hair a bit before maneuvering around him so she could get back to unboxing her things. "You can just help me get through the rest of the boxes! Then we can go on a date afterwards, that'll make me really happy." She said with a smile as she turned her body to look at Rael.

Grinning happily, Rael nodded, then stalled again before asking nervously,

"Umm... what's a date? Like I know what a date is, like as in the day of the month, but how can you take someone out on a date?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Fuyumi just purred slightly giggling a little bit as she watched the movie with Nanami☫...

✦Nanami✦

Nanami giggled as she heard Fuyumi purr and continued to pet her as she watched the movie.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka's cheeks grew red and she let out a surprise yell when Akira felt her tail. It was relatively sensitive and clearly she hadn't been expecting it❦...
"
Aah!"

tumblr_nvor8wHNM51sc4nv9o4_250.gif
...♅Akira looked at Asuka and stepped back, confused at her reaction to his grip on her tail. He spoke as he blinked multiple times♅...

“ H-huh..? W-what's wrong..? ”

tumblr_inline_mqf7ksym5G1qz4rgp_zpsr7fcchep.gif

-----------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina looked up at Kenji for another moment before smiling, burying her face into his shoulder as Kenji pulled her in toward him. If she looked at his stupidly adorable face any longer, she... well, she didn't know what she would do. It was just too much to bear. But feeling his arms around her was helping put her mind at ease. After all this time, a simple touch was enough to calm her down. Like magic, or something. Lumina's face flushed darker as she thought about the blush on Kenji's face, glad her face was hidden♤...
"T-That's good to hear. I like them too."
...ΨKenji smiled and spoke as he closed his eyes, his arms tightening around her waistΨ...

“ Awesome!~ They're nice and warm~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back