• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
╬Rylen nodded
"me too! we can do more things when were older!"
Riley nods. "Yea" she says happily

Sam came downstairs. "Are you guys doing okay?" She asks

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka and stepped back, confused at her reaction to his grip on her tail. He spoke as he blinked multiple times♅...
“ H-huh..? W-what's wrong..? ”

tumblr_inline_mqf7ksym5G1qz4rgp_zpsr7fcchep.gif

-----------------------

...ΨKenji smiled and spoke as he closed his eyes, his arms tightening around her waistΨ...

“ Awesome!~ They're nice and warm~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina nodded into his shoulder, relaxing a bit. She could feel her cheeks redden a bit at feeling his arms tighten, but aside from that the Phoenix was quite at peace in his arms. Her own little slice of heaven actually. She could stay here forever if she got the chance. Well, that's what her half asleep mind was thinking. The warmth of his embrace plus the comfortable position of herself against his body was starting to make her sleepy, and she snuggled against his neck as a result. Her wings fluttered contentedly against her back, brushing against Kenji's arms♤...

"Yeah... they are.."

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
...☆Kaori couldnt help but laugh as she felt him pull her, knowing that he would have no idea where to go. So she was fully expecting it when he stopped and asked where the library was. Grinning Kaori walked up to him, standing on her tip-toes to reach up and ruffle his hair playfully☆...
"You're silly. Cmon, it's this way."

...☆With one last smile Kaori turned, now pulling Masahi in the direction of the library, which was actually in view in the distance. It was a pretty decent sized building after all. Her grip on his hand didn't budge one bit☆...
...♝Masahi huffed as Kaori ruffled his then gave her a smile before following her. As he saw the building and examined it for a moment before looking back to her♝...

"So, what you gonna read about Kaori?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]"Reasons." he huffed before pulling the blanket over his head.

[/QUOTE]
"Please tell me I want to know" she says puffing her cheeks out

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...it wasnt that...its just......we almost kissed..''
Mari's face went absolutely red hot now. "U-Umm... Sorry..." She gulped, now embarrassed, something she easily was most of the time.

LunaCrosby said:
❣Sakura's eye's widened as she covered her face
"y-you make it sound so dirty"
Ikuto chuckled and drew his finger on the bottom of her neck teasing. "Aren't YOU a dirty girl for thinking such thoughts?" He chuckled. "So we're even~"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Grinning happily, Rael nodded, then stalled again before asking nervously,
"Umm... what's a date? Like I know what a date is, like as in the day of the month, but how can you take someone out on a date?"

[/QUOTE]

✣Venus✣

Venus stayed quiet for a moment, thinking about how to explain what a date was. "A date is a social or romantic gathering or appointment I guess." She stated, tilting her head a bit as she tried to think about a better way to explain it.

Nanne said:
Kanae turned to him surprised. "What? Really?! Wait where's Kei? Where'd you leave him?" she said a little worried hoping Kei wasn't on a high place.
Diablo's eyes widened and he rushed back to the bathroom, catching Kei just before he fell off the sink. He sighed with relief as he caught him. "I'm sorry... I'm not very cut out for this father thing... I shouldn't have left him alone..." He said softly in defeat. Kei just giggled and waved his hands. "Dada!" He said happily.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi huffed as Kaori ruffled his then gave her a smile before following her. As he saw the building and examined it for a moment before looking back to her♝...
"So, what you gonna read about Kaori?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori looked up ahead at the building, thinking about the books she read. She couldn't quite remember the titles, but she remembered the gist of what they were about☆...

"History mostly. Also the customs here are a bit different than where we grew up. Just... trying to learn everything I can about the world."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka and stepped back, confused at her reaction to his grip on her tail. He spoke as he blinked multiple times♅...
“ H-huh..? W-what's wrong..? ”

tumblr_inline_mqf7ksym5G1qz4rgp_zpsr7fcchep.gif

-----------------------

...ΨKenji smiled and spoke as he closed his eyes, his arms tightening around her waistΨ...

“ Awesome!~ They're nice and warm~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka moved her tail from out of his grasp and positioned it back behind her. She stayed silent for a few moments and occasionally patted her cheeks in attempt to make the blush go away (which it didn't) and for the odd sensation she had received in her tail before speaking❦...

"I-It's sensitive! I-I didn't know it would be like that! I-It felt weird wh-when you touched my t-tail..."

tumblr_nvor8wHNM51sc4nv9o2_250.gif

WeirdPrincess said:

✣Venus✣

Venus stayed quiet for a moment, thinking about how to explain what a date was. "A date is a social or romantic gathering or appointment I guess." She stated, tilting her head a bit as she tried to think about a better way to explain it.

Rael nodded as he thought about what she had said, before beginning to unpack a nearby box, then as he was unpacking he asked,

"So then is it like a party?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki giggled when they got t the house and hugged kikuri

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri hugged Myuki back and smiled⊹...

''i love you Myuki~''

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami giggled as she heard Fuyumi purr and continued to pet her as she watched the movie.

...☫Fuyumi continued to purr for a little while before she giggled a little bit☫...

TheDragoon said:
Mari's face went absolutely red hot now. "U-Umm... Sorry..." She gulped, now embarrassed, something she easily was most of the time.
''i-its alright. it isnt your fault. you were still asleep anyway''

...♱Roselyn said as she smiled at Mari even though she was embarrassed herself♱...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka moved her tail from out of his grasp and positioned it back behind her. She stayed silent for a few moments and occasionally patted her cheeks in attempt to make the blush go away (which it didn't) and for the odd sensation she had received in her tail before speaking❦...
"I-It's sensitive! I-I didn't know it would be like that! I-It felt weird wh-when you touched my t-tail..."

tumblr_nvor8wHNM51sc4nv9o2_250.gif
...♅Akira thought for a few moments shortly before replying to Asuka, his gaze moving from her tail to her face♅...

“ O-oh.. Weird as in..? ”

---------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina nodded into his shoulder, relaxing a bit. She could feel her cheeks redden a bit at feeling his arms tighten, but aside from that the Phoenix was quite at peace in his arms. Her own little slice of heaven actually. She could stay here forever if she got the chance. Well, that's what her half asleep mind was thinking. The warmth of his embrace plus the comfortable position of herself against his body was starting to make her sleepy, and she snuggled against his neck as a result. Her wings fluttered contentedly against her back, brushing against Kenji's arms♤...
"Yeah... they are.."
...ΨKenji continued to hold Lumina within his grasp for a few more moments, shortly before he looked down at her and spoke, feeling her wings brush along his armsΨ...

“ You seem sleepy, do you want to go back to bed?~ ”

Mayyflower said:
The people gave Luke and Kairassi their food.
"Thank you~" Kairassi said politely their food was given to them. Looking at the food reminded her of how hungry she actually was.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Rael nodded as he thought about what she had said, before beginning to unpack a nearby box, then as he was unpacking he asked,
"So then is it like a party?"

[/QUOTE]

✣Venus✣

Venus laughed and shook her head before she began unpacking the boxes that were by her closet, hanging up shirts and skirts mostly. "No, not like a party. A party had multiple people, but a date is only two people. Those two people can be romantically involved or just friends." She stated as she looked back at Rael before going back to unpacking.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Fuyumi continued to purr for a little while before she giggled a little bit☫...

✦Nanami✦

Nanami looked down at Fuyumi and laughed a little before speaking, "You're like a cat. A cute little kitty since you're purring." She giggled before returning her gaze to the movie.

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami looked down at Fuyumi and laughed a little before speaking, "You're like a cat. A cute little kitty since you're purring." She giggled before returning her gaze to the movie.

...☫Fuyumi blushed a bit but smiling before she thought of something☫...

''i can...use my ice to create a cat tail and cat ears if you want me to''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back