• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:

✣Venus✣

Venus laughed and shook her head before she began unpacking the boxes that were by her closet, hanging up shirts and skirts mostly. "No, not like a party. A party had multiple people, but a date is only two people. Those two people can be romantically involved or just friends." She stated as she looked back at Rael before going back to unpacking.

Rael opened another box, it appeared to be mostly office supplies and standard stuff for a student. Beginning to unpack the objects onto a nearby desk he asked,

"Does it mater how those two people see each other to be categorized as a date or not?"

?Azusa Release Post?

Somewhere around space in another Dimension on a Cube

...?Azusa went on a chair he manifested and took out a phone and started to browse through his phone. He got a text message from Yuki saying if you want to come to this world, you can. just make sure your still doing your job for Aion. Azusa was surprised. Yuki would never let him go out like this?...

''odd...she's giving me some free time to fiddle around in that world? hm...interesting...i guess i should start by looking for a style to choose to fit in...i guess...''

...?He said before turning his phone on its side and searched up clothing styles for men and browsing through it as he crossed one leg over the other?...

...?He soon found a certain style and saved the picture. He found more pictures that he'd like to try and use for his clothing style?...

''interesting interesting...now all i need is just a mirror to see myself in these kinds of clothing-styles......ugh it might be bothersome because il probably have to change my hair style too...hm, oh well...its not like Kurumi and Yuki not even Airi would care...besides, their all taken.......wish they still heard me out on my love confessions...eh, im too old to love anyway......but that Ansom bastard...*sigh* my love life sucks...like i ever needed one...hmhahaha...''

...?He said to himself with his emotions bottled up and thrown away behind his mask. He soon started to play video games on his phone to keep his mind off of his emotions?...

10 Minutes Later

...?Azusa soon became satisfied with the clothes he picked out and went to the human world, roaming it with a cup of coffee?...

''hmm......huh?''

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto chuckled and drew his finger on the bottom of her neck teasing. "Aren't YOU a dirty girl for thinking such thoughts?" He chuckled. "So we're even~"
❣Sakura blushed even more

"h-hush"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i-its alright. it isnt your fault. you were still asleep anyway''
...♱Roselyn said as she smiled at Mari even though she was embarrassed herself♱...
Mari sighed and couldn't hold in the secret anymore. "Well... A part of me wishes I did." She said, can't believe she was actually telling her this. The moment they met Roselyn had fed off of her forcefully and now... She actually developed feelings for her. It was strange, but nice. She was glad she could finally tell her.

LunaCrosby said:
❣Sakura blushed even more
"h-hush"
Ikuto chuckled and winked. "So hey, do you want to go on another date with me? I promise I won't try and tease you~" He said.

TheDragoon said:
Mari sighed and couldn't hold in the secret anymore. "Well... A part of me wishes I did." She said, can't believe she was actually telling her this. The moment they met Roselyn had fed off of her forcefully and now... She actually developed feelings for her. It was strange, but nice. She was glad she could finally tell her.
...♱Roselyn blushed at Mari's words. So she liked her ever since? In that kind of way? She soon just cupped Mari's chin, leaned in and kissed her♱...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a few moments shortly before replying to Asuka, his gaze moving from her tail to her face♅...
“ O-oh.. Weird as in..? ”

---------------------------

...ΨKenji continued to hold Lumina within his grasp for a few more moments, shortly before he looked down at her and spoke, feeling her wings brush along his armsΨ...

“ You seem sleepy, do you want to go back to bed?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka nodded slowly as her tail lowered and her gaze shifted over to the side. Well, her eyes were drifting all over the place really and looking at anything, but Akira. She soon spoke rubbed the back of her neck before turning around to face the oven, soon opening it and inspecting to see if the food was done yet❦...

"Y-Yeah... k-kind of."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn blushed at Mari's words. So she liked her ever since? In that kind of way? She soon just cupped Mari's chin, leaned in and kissed her♱...
Mari's eyes widened and she blushed badly before kissing her back softly, not really knowing how kissing worked. She shut her eyes as she put her arms around her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Fuyumi blushed a bit but smiling before she thought of something☫...
''i can...use my ice to create a cat tail and cat ears if you want me to''

✦Nanami✦

Nanami shook her head and smiled lightly, "No it's fine. You don't have to, that's just what I was thinking."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Rael opened another box, it appeared to be mostly office supplies and standard stuff for a student. Beginning to unpack the objects onto a nearby desk he asked,
"Does it mater how those two people see each other to be categorized as a date or not?"

[/QUOTE]

✣Venus✣

Venus shook her head, even through he was probably to focused on putting stuff away and wasn't even looking at her. "Not necessarily. As I said before, you could be friends and still go on a date. Kind of like a study date." She stated.

TheDragoon said:
Mari's eyes widened and she blushed badly before kissing her back softly, not really knowing how kissing worked. She shut her eyes as she put her arms around her.
...♱Roselyn continued to kiss her before she deepened the kiss a little bit more wrapping her arms around Mari. She didnt care anymore that they were still in their underwear♱...

WeirdPrincess said:

✣Venus✣

Venus shook her head, even through he was probably to focused on putting stuff away and wasn't even looking at her. "Not necessarily. As I said before, you could be friends and still go on a date. Kind of like a study date." She stated.

Rael nodded as he finished up the box before opening what he thought looked like close to the last one, before saying,

“That makes sense. Where do people go for dates?”

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto chuckled and winked. "So hey, do you want to go on another date with me? I promise I won't try and tease you~" He said.
❣Sakura rolled her eyes

"all you do is tease, and sure"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn continued to kiss her before she deepened the kiss a little bit more wrapping her arms around Mari. She didnt care anymore that they were still in their underwear♱...
Mari really didn't know how to kiss or... Do this exactly so she just kept kissing her back. She was very happy though. Not what she expected, but happy.

LunaCrosby said:
❣Sakura rolled her eyes
"all you do is tease, and sure"
Ikuto took her hand, smiling softly at her with sweet eyes now. "Then it's a deal." He chuckled and started walking with her. "How does the amusement park sound? The beach really isn't my place, as you know." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Mari really didn't know how to kiss or... Do this exactly so she just kept kissing her back. She was very happy though. Not what she expected, but happy.
...♱Roselyn kept kissing her to the point she started to play with Mari's tongue with hers♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn kept kissing her to the point she started to play with Mari's tongue with hers♱...
Mari wasn't ready to go this far so she quickly forced herself back, as good as it felt, she wasn't ready for this yet. "R-Rosie-San, s-slow down please..." She said, blushing lightly, still holding her close.

TheDragoon said:
Mari wasn't ready to go this far so she quickly forced herself back, as good as it felt, she wasn't ready for this yet. "R-Rosie-San, s-slow down please..." She said, blushing lightly, still holding her close.
''a-alright..''

...♱She said before she started to kiss Mari again♱...

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto took her hand, smiling softly at her with sweet eyes now. "Then it's a deal." He chuckled and started walking with her. "How does the amusement park sound? The beach really isn't my place, as you know." He said.
sakura thought about it

"amusement park.. alright it sound's good to me"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-alright..''
...♱She said before she started to kiss Mari again♱...
Mari kissed her back, blushing more again. This felt much better. She didn't feel rushed and felt that she could relax with her... Let things go... And just enjoy the moment with her.

TheDragoon said:
Mari kissed her back, blushing more again. This felt much better. She didn't feel rushed and felt that she could relax with her... Let things go... And just enjoy the moment with her.
...♱Roselyn just kept kissing her. She knew she wasnt supposed to be doing this with a Goddess but...eh oh well. She went for it anyway♱...

LunaCrosby said:
sakura thought about it
"amusement park.. alright it sound's good to me"
Ikuto made his way with Sakura to the amusement park silently, hoping maybe after this date that Sakura would recognize Ikuto as more of a boyfriend.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn just kept kissing her. She knew she wasnt supposed to be doing this with a Goddess but...eh oh well. She went for it anyway♱...
Mari started to learn the concept, now kissing her back deeply. She didn't mind if she fed off of her anymore. As long as she didn't use up all her energy. She had no doubts. She loved Roselyn.

TheDragoon said:
Mari started to learn the concept, now kissing her back deeply. She didn't mind if she fed off of her anymore. As long as she didn't use up all her energy. She had no doubts. She loved Roselyn.
...♱Roselyn just kept kissing her deeply. She was now starting to love Mari even though their both female♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back