• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Akane followed behind Yumi, as she walked inside. "Your welcome." She said, with a smile. Akane then looked around for a table, which was sort of hard since most of the tabled closest to the door. "Hey there's a free table, Yumi. Let's go sit there, by that window." She told her, as she pointed over to the spot, soon making her way over there.

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi was still looking around before she heard Akane's voice. She turned her and followed her finger to where she was pointing and smiled, "Oh okay!" She said cheerfully before following after her towards the table.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo began to take care of the babies full diaper, getting him a new one, wiping his butt, you get the idea... After he had cleaned the babies butt, the baby turned to him and smiled, saying his very first word. "Dada!" The baby said and placed his hand on Diablo's chest. Diablo's eyes widened and he almost cried, amazed by what just happened. He rushed to Kanae to tell her the news. "Kei-Kun just called me dada!" He said with a happy smile. Kei now went on to say another word. "Mama? Mama? Dada? Mama?" The baby went on, wondering where his parents went.
Kanae turned to him surprised. "What? Really?! Wait where's Kei? Where'd you leave him?" she said a little worried hoping Kei wasn't on a high place.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto thought about all his knowledge about women before he smirked slyly. "Or... You really DID want that kiss, just not in public~" He said teasingly.
❣Sakura's eye's widened as she covered her face

"y-you make it sound so dirty"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki continued to hold onto kikuri lovingly as they moved home

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon reached the home with Myuki as she opened the door and walked in and smiled at Myuki⊹...

TheDragoon said:
Mari blinked a few times, now confused. "Then are you embarrassed? Did I do anything weird?" She asked nervously, hoping she didn't annoy Roselyn.
''well...it wasnt that...its just......we almost kissed..''

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori didn't look up as he spoke, just looking down and washing her dishes. She thought about his question for a bit, thinking of if she really did have anything to do today. She couldn't think of anything at first, but suddenly she remembered that when she had been forcibly taken back to the Home, all of her library books had been left behind... and almost everything she had researched about the world was... gone. As in she didn't really remember much of it. The whole ordeal with the memory-tampering had basically wiped clean her short-term memory, so she couldn't remember anything that she had learned since coming to the school. Kaori looked up at Masahi, shutting off the sink water and wiping dry her hands as she spoke☆...
"I was thinking of going to thr library. When my memories were messed with, I ended up forgetting a lot of the things I had been studying or learning, so I'd like to go there."

...Kaori gave a small nod before walking to her room to get changed, closing the door behind her. Before getting her clothes out, she slid down the back of the door, sitting on the ground ad her hand slowly rose to her scar. It didnt... hurt, really. But it felt like something was pulling at it, like it was trying to call out for her. She couldn't really explain it well, but something felt weird. Shaking her head at the feeling, knowing Masahi would be waiting for her, she changed clothes into a simple shirt, slitted skirt, and leggings, before opening the door and walking out to rejoin Masahi☆...
...♝Masahi waited on the couch for her to get dressed and sort of just stared for a moment when she got out of the bathroom. He was having a wave of nostalgia when he saw her, sort of like when you see something you enjoyed as a kid that sort of disappeared for a long time. Masahi then gave Kaori a happy smile as he stood up and spoke cheerfully♝...

"Did you use to dress like that? i'm getting a feeling that i'm familiar with seeing you like that."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi waited on the couch for her to get dressed and sort of just stared for a moment when she got out of the bathroom. He was having a wave of nostalgia when he saw her, sort of like when you see something you enjoyed as a kid that sort of disappeared for a long time. Masahi then gave Kaori a happy smile as he stood up and spoke cheerfully♝...
"Did you use to dress like that? i'm getting a feeling that i'm familiar with seeing you like that."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori blinked for a moment at Masahi's reaction, prompting her to look down at herself and her clothing. Now that he mentioned it, it did look familiar to what she wore as a kid, even down to the slit in thr skirt. Kaori reached down, grabbing the fabric of the skirt before glancing back up at Masahi with a small smile☆...

"Yeah... I guess you're right. It is pretty similar. I swear I didn't do that on purpose."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed "Okay, well Im fine with staying here for another while~"
Roland nodded then laid back down while looking back to the sky, noting that the moon was pretty much full tonight.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len made himself a glass of chocolate milk before going up to his room.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya read a couple more pages before getting an idea, she went upstairs to her attic and went to her crafting stand and started making this magical ointment, the ointment she was making helped heal her when she broke a bone or used for when her dad used forbidden magic and got really hurt

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori blinked for a moment at Masahi's reaction, prompting her to look down at herself and her clothing. Now that he mentioned it, it did look familiar to what she wore as a kid, even down to the slit in thr skirt. Kaori reached down, grabbing the fabric of the skirt before glancing back up at Masahi with a small smile☆...
"Yeah... I guess you're right. It is pretty similar. I swear I didn't do that on purpose."
...♝Masahi smiled then walked over to the door as well while still looking at her. Thinking on the subject, he was pretty sure he had a memory of Kaori dressed like that, but what was it? He thought for another moment before he remembered and had to stop his face from showing the sadness and anger from it, though ultimately he still frowned, after all, it was the memory of her dying. After taking a deep breath he offered Kaori his hand without thinking much on, though if he had he might of not, and he spoke lightly♝...

"So, shall we get going to the library?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smiled then walked over to the door as well while still looking at her. Thinking on the subject, he was pretty sure he had a memory of Kaori dressed like that, but what was it? He thought for another moment before he remembered and had to stop his face from showing the sadness and anger from it, though ultimately he still frowned, after all, it was the memory of her dying. After taking a deep breath he offered Kaori his hand without thinking much on, though if he had he might of not, and he spoke lightly♝...
"So, shall we get going to the library?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori had been looking back down at her clothes as Masahi walked toward the door, so when she looked back up at him he was frowning. A look of confusion crossed her face as he took a deep breath, wondering what he could have been thinking about. Was it the clothing? Maybe the fact that he couldn't remember what her clothes looked like was bothering him, even though it was a silly thing to get upset over. Well, knowing your memories were gone and being unable to do anything about it would probably be upsetting anyone, really. So Kaori took his hand, hoping that would help take his mind off his missing memory, nodding at his question☆...

"Yeah, it's not too far from the school, and it should be open today."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya read a couple more pages before getting an idea, she went upstairs to her attic and went to her crafting stand and started making this magical ointment, the ointment she was making helped heal her when she broke a bone or used for when her dad used forbidden magic and got really hurt
Len drank half of his milk before setting it on his night stand then lying down on his bed.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len drank half of his milk before setting it on his night stand then lying down on his bed.

[/QUOTE]
Rin walked out of her room and to lens room, she stood at the door. "Hey Len?" She asks

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko slowly pat his head, she didn't know what to do and was afraid to wake him
(brb)
River slowly started to wake up when she patted his head before he looked at her then blushed badly. "U-umm" he said not knowing what to say

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori had been looking back down at her clothes as Masahi walked toward the door, so when she looked back up at him he was frowning. A look of confusion crossed her face as he took a deep breath, wondering what he could have been thinking about. Was it the clothing? Maybe the fact that he couldn't remember what her clothes looked like was bothering him, even though it was a silly thing to get upset over. Well, knowing your memories were gone and being unable to do anything about it would probably be upsetting anyone, really. So Kaori took his hand, hoping that would help take his mind off his missing memory, nodding at his question☆...
"Yeah, it's not too far from the school, and it should be open today."
...♝Masahi smiled then opened the door to the room before walking out and pulling Kaori along with him. While he did this he thought a little on if he should really be the one leading then stopped and looking back at Kaori and gave her a slight smile♝...

"Sooo.... how do we get there......?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River slowly started to wake up when she patted his head before he looked at her then blushed badly. "U-umm" he said not knowing what to say

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko's face remained red as she covered it with her arm

"I-I didn't know whether to wake you or not"

Mayyflower said:
Rin walked out of her room and to lens room, she stood at the door. "Hey Len?" She asks
Len looked over to Rin and slightly smiled "Yea Rin?" he asked softly

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko's face remained red as she covered it with her arm
"I-I didn't know whether to wake you or not"
River slowly got up on his hands and knees over her and looked away. "You Gould have woken me." He said feeling bad aboutthis

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River slowly got up on his hands and knees over her and looked away. "You Gould have woken me." He said feeling bad aboutthis

[/QUOTE]
☁kyoko looked away as well

"you looked comftorable"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len looked over to Rin and slightly smiled "Yea Rin?" he asked softly

[/QUOTE]
"I have a question, what did I do when I was possessed?" She asks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back