• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki giggled happily as they left before she quickly circled around kikuri before hugging her arm again

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri giggled a little bit more as they headed home⊹...

Nonalaka said:
Euloria snuggled in close to him soon calming down "At least everything will be back to normal again.." She said quietly.
"Yeah." He said before he kissed her neck once then nuzzled her neck lovingly

TheDragoon said:
Mari began to stir awake, slowly opening her eyes before smiling sweetly at Roselyn, leaving her arms around her. "Good morning, Rosie-Cheeked-San~" She giggled, seeing her face red. "Do you have a fever? Your face is awfully red..."
''n-no i dont have a fever....''

...♱Roselyn said blushing even more. Is Mari not aware of this at all?♱...

Mayyflower said:
Luke nods and orders for them both. "The sound of the waves make me happy" he says randomly
Kairassi tilted her head in response to his statement, smiling at him "Is that so?, why's that?~"

TheDragoon said:
((Yes ma'am :3))
Diablo woke up the next morning to the sound of a baby crying. Looks like Kei-Kun would need a diaper change. He got up out of bed and got to work.
Kanae woke up when she felt Diablo leave her side. She heard Kei crying and got up. She followed Diablo and ran in to give Kei a quick kiss on his head. "Since you've got this I'll go get breakfast ready..." she said with a yawn and walked away heading to the kitchen.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah." He said before he kissed her neck once then nuzzled her neck lovingly

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled before yawning a little, she had almost forgotten that she hasn't been sleeping the past few days, it must have been catching up on her.

TheDragoon said:
Ken quickly shook his head as if to tell him no, he didn't know any.
...♧Lilliana just kept sleeping, her rest dreamless, like her body was trying to reset it's energy. She laid still, her chest simply rising and falling slowly♧...

@Tobi Neafearn

TheDragoon said:
Ken quickly shook his head as if to tell him no, he didn't know any.
Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana just kept sleeping, her rest dreamless, like her body was trying to reset it's energy. She laid still, her chest simply rising and falling slowly♧...
@Tobi Neafearn
Ayen nodded before sighing before gently ruffling both of their hair "Well, i guess we'll find out soon enough." he said as he looked down between the two of them.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland rolled his eyes before leaning up to peck the top of her head.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled "Should we head back home soon?" She asked, tilting her head.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled before yawning a little, she had almost forgotten that she hasn't been sleeping the past few days, it must have been catching up on her.
"You need some sleep." Daniel said as he rested his head where it was on her should

HimeragiSeiker said:
''n-no i dont have a fever....''
...♱Roselyn said blushing even more. Is Mari not aware of this at all?♱...
Mari blinked a few times, now confused. "Then are you embarrassed? Did I do anything weird?" She asked nervously, hoping she didn't annoy Roselyn.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You need some sleep." Daniel said as he rested his head where it was on her should

[/QUOTE]
Euloria nodded "Hmmm, yeah I guess sleep sounds good about now" she said as she smiled a little.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria nodded "Hmmm, yeah I guess sleep sounds good about now" she said as she smiled a little.
Daniel nodded int her neck before he started to get up taking her hands in his a he pulled her to her feet and smiled

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "Should we head back home soon?" She asked, tilting her head.
Roland shrugged his shoulder "If you want to, i wont force you to make a choice right now." he said softly.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smiled back at Kaori before getting up from the table and picking up his plate. As he walked over to the sink and washed his plate he thought. Sure the situation felt familiar, but at the same time, it felt to good to be true, he may have been in her mind, but he didn't trust his feeling. As for her comment, Kaori couldn't be farther from the truth, he was but acting for the moment, waking for something to show him he was still stuck in a nightmare♝...

"Really? i guess i must of been, i don't know, nice and annoying?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori soon finished her own food, joining Masahi in washing her plate and fork/knife. As she walked up to the sink she smiled up at him softly, saying nothing. It was just... nice to have him here. A small part of her was actually scared he might be taken away again. This surprised her, but not really. Masahi mattered to her, of course, but rather the fact of how scared that small part of her was. She had never been scared in that regard before, so it was surprising because it was a feeling she hadn't expected. Then again, she never expected to see Masahi again, so maybe it had something to do with that. Kaori looked up at Masahi once more before speaking in a joking manner☆...

"Annoying? Nah. Well.. maybe a little."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "I see" she says before letting him go. "I have a couple ideas of what to do but I have to be certain it will work" she says
Len nodded before putting his hand in his pocket "Okay, thank you." he said before walking to the kitchen again.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]It was chicken noodle soup that was around a warm tempurture

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko stopped eating and tilted her head

"where is he anyway's?"

☁She said quietly as she set the soup down and walked out of the room, looking around the dorm

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Seeing as how she didn't know what could go wrong with the possibility of Akira touching her tail, Asuka nodded and spoke. It seemed harmless enough anyways❦...
"Huh? Oh um... sure. I don't see a problem with it."
...♅Akira smiled widely and replied♅...

“ Thanks!~ ”

...♅Akira placed both of his hands around Asuka's tail and began feeling it, talking as he did so♅...

“ Wow~ It's so fluffy~ ”

-------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina felt her cheeks reddened at his words. She never really thought of herself as much of a cuddly type, considering how embarrassing the thought of it is, but she was finding she couldn't help herself. Lumina just...wanted to be close to Kenji as much as she could right now. And if that meant being cuddly then so be it. Either way, Lumina moved out of the embrace enough to look up at Kenji, slightly tilting her head as she spoke♤...

"That's not a bad thing... right?"

tumblr_mzy8g5z1lO1s1nw76o3_250.gif
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he pulled Lumina closer to himΨ...

“ No, of course not! I like hugs!~ ”

TheDragoon said:
((Sad Ikuto is sad to look at xD ))
Ikuto knelt down and put a hand on her cheek. He felt that her cheeks were hot. "Are you sure you haven't been outside too much? Your face is really hot." He said, retracting his hand because it was too hot.
❣Sakura brought her hand up and felt her face, bringing it back down

"i-im sure I'm fine, I m-mean it is pretty warm out"

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko stopped eating and tilted her head
"where is he anyway's?"

☁She said quietly as she set the soup down and walked out of the room, looking around the dorm
River layer there fast asleep on the couch having not heard her get up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back