• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](
Sure you wanna start

[/QUOTE]
(sure)

☁Kyoko woke up a while later, tossing th sheet's off her and sitting up, rubbing her eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Should we head home?" She asked her

[/QUOTE]
''sure''

...⊹She said as she smiled⊹...

TheDragoon said:
Mari was clinging to Roselyn so she was kinda brought up with her, their lips now inches apart. She was still sleeping.

...♱Roselyn blushed terribly when she saw Mari right in front of her. She decided to lay down again so Mari probably wont wake up♱...

LunaCrosby said:
❣Sakura blushed even more
"b-but it's embarrassing..."
Ikuto was saddened that Sakura was resisting him, but didn't show it. He just let go of her. "So, what are you up to?" He asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure''

...♱Roselyn blushed terribly when she saw Mari right in front of her. She decided to lay down again so Mari probably wont wake up♱...

Myuki nodded before she let go of kikuri and whipped towards the door happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River layer there on the couch his eyes sealed shut as he slept soundly

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko looked around the room, seeing the soup she tilted her head, I dont remember that being there... did he forget it? she thought, not knowing it was for her.

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko looked around the room, seeing the soup she tilted her head, I dont remember that being there... did he forget it? she thought, not knowing it was for her.
The soup was stil warm mostly because of the bowl it was in and it had a clean spoon next to it for her

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto was saddened that Sakura was resisting him, but didn't show it. He just let go of her. "So, what are you up to?" He asked.
(aw no Ikuto xD Bad Sakura)

❣Her face remained slightly red

"Just sitting outside, I like being outside"

Mayyflower said:
"Let's order" he says before looking at the menu thingy
"Okay~" she said as she looked at it "Hmmm... I'm fine with some fries or something, I don't mind" she said with a shrug.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel kissed her head softly before speaking. "Look don't feel bad about my mother. She never did anything for me and I didn't even know she was alive." He said before he nuzzled into her neck wanting her to not feel bad about it

[/QUOTE]
Euloria sighed lightly, feeling a little bit better from hearing his words "I'll try not to..." She said with a small nod.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland shook his head "Not not what i meant, i meant if you fall asleep outside i'll tickle you." he said before moving to poke her nose.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, right" she said, giggling as he poked her nose.

Nonalaka said:
"Okay~" she said as she looked at it "Hmmm... I'm fine with some fries or something, I don't mind" she said with a shrug.
Euloria sighed lightly, feeling a little bit better from hearing his words "I'll try not to..." She said with a small nod.

Daniel kissed her cheek softly after her words pleased she wouldn't feel bad about it now

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The soup was stil warm mostly because of the bowl it was in and it had a clean spoon next to it for her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko continued staring at it I am kinda hungry...Surely I wouldn't be a bad person If I eat it right?... no it's his...but if he left it here it mean's he doesn't want it... so yeah I can eat it.. she thought as she walked over to the soup and took a small bite.

Nonalaka said:

Luke nods and orders for them both. "The sound of the waves make me happy" he says randomly

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko continued staring at it I am kinda hungry...Surely I wouldn't be a bad person If I eat it right?... no it's his...but if he left it here it mean's he doesn't want it... so yeah I can eat it.. she thought as she walked over to the soup and took a small bite.
It was chicken noodle soup that was around a warm tempurture

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]
Myuki nodded before she let go of kikuri and whipped towards the door happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon followed Myuki⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure''

Mari began to stir awake, slowly opening her eyes before smiling sweetly at Roselyn, leaving her arms around her. "Good morning, Rosie-Cheeked-San~" She giggled, seeing her face red. "Do you have a fever? Your face is awfully red..."

Nanne said:
((Haha okie dokie....you start tho cuz I'm class))
((Yes ma'am :3))

Diablo woke up the next morning to the sound of a baby crying. Looks like Kei-Kun would need a diaper change. He got up out of bed and got to work.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel kissed her cheek softly after her words pleased she wouldn't feel bad about it now

[/QUOTE]
Euloria snuggled in close to him soon calming down "At least everything will be back to normal again.." She said quietly.

LunaCrosby said:
(aw no Ikuto xD Bad Sakura)
❣Her face remained slightly red

"Just sitting outside, I like being outside"
((Sad Ikuto is sad to look at xD ))

Ikuto knelt down and put a hand on her cheek. He felt that her cheeks were hot. "Are you sure you haven't been outside too much? Your face is really hot." He said, retracting his hand because it was too hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back