• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel nodded int her neck before he started to get up taking her hands in his a he pulled her to her feet and smiled

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled at him as he pulled her to her feet, giving him a kiss on the cheek before starting to go upstairs.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland shrugged his shoulder "If you want to, i wont force you to make a choice right now." he said softly.

[/QUOTE]
"What's so different about now and earlier?" She asked with a giggle.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled at him as he pulled her to her feet, giving him a kiss on the cheek before starting to go upstairs.
Daniel smiled at the kiss she gave him before he followed her up the stairs feeling tired as well as they walked up the stairs ready for a good night sleep with her again

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled widely and replied♅...
“ Thanks!~ ”

...♅Akira placed both of his hands around Asuka's tail and began feeling it, talking as he did so♅...

“ Wow~ It's so fluffy~ ”

-------------------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he pulled Lumina closer to himΨ...

“ No, of course not! I like hugs!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina looked up at Kenji for another moment before smiling, burying her face into his shoulder as Kenji pulled her in toward him. If she looked at his stupidly adorable face any longer, she... well, she didn't know what she would do. It was just too much to bear. But feeling his arms around her was helping put her mind at ease. After all this time, a simple touch was enough to calm her down. Like magic, or something. Lumina's face flushed darker as she thought about the blush on Kenji's face, glad her face was hidden♤...

"T-That's good to hear. I like them too."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River layer there fast asleep on the couch having not heard her get up

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko saw him on the couch and walked over, crouching in front of him. he's asleep.... well I shouldn't bother him... she thought.

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko saw him on the couch and walked over, crouching in front of him. he's asleep.... well I shouldn't bother him... she thought.
River stired slightly when she had gotten close before he had rolled towards her and fell of the couch onto her but stayed asleep

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded before putting his hand in his pocket "Okay, thank you." he said before walking to the kitchen again.

[/QUOTE]
"welcome" she says softly before resuming to her book

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River stired slightly when she had gotten close before he had rolled towards her and fell of the couch onto her but stayed asleep

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko's face turned extremely red. he...was on her... and asleep. what would he think if he woke up? she didn't know what to do except cover her face.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel smiled at the kiss she gave him before he followed her up the stairs feeling tired as well as they walked up the stairs ready for a good night sleep with her again

[/QUOTE]
Euloria snapped her fingers so she was now in her PJs, climbing into the bed.

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko's face turned extremely red. he...was on her... and asleep. what would he think if he woke up? she didn't know what to do except cover her face.
River soon slid his arms around her at the feeling of her warmth still fast asleep as he layer there on her

Nonalaka said:
Euloria snapped her fingers so she was now in her PJs, climbing into the bed.
Daniel chuckled at her as he slipped his clothes off then put some pajama pants on then got into bed next to her and smiled at her. "I love you." He said softly as he pulled her close to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel chuckled at her as he slipped his clothes off then put some pajama pants on then got into bed next to her and smiled at her. "I love you." He said softly as he pulled her close to him

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled, snuggling him as he pulled her close "I love you too~" she said happily.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori soon finished her own food, joining Masahi in washing her plate and fork/knife. As she walked up to the sink she smiled up at him softly, saying nothing. It was just... nice to have him here. A small part of her was actually scared he might be taken away again. This surprised her, but not really. Masahi mattered to her, of course, but rather the fact of how scared that small part of her was. She had never been scared in that regard before, so it was surprising because it was a feeling she hadn't expected. Then again, she never expected to see Masahi again, so maybe it had something to do with that. Kaori looked up at Masahi once more before speaking in a joking manner☆...
"Annoying? Nah. Well.. maybe a little."
...♝Masahi chuckled as he finished washing his plate. As Kaori stood next to him he looked down at her and gave a slight smile. Was he being annoying now? Actually if he had seen himself acting like this with anyone else then he'd probably be trying to gain something, but with her it just sorta felt natual. What ever the reason was, he enjoyed it, however short lived it might be♝...

"So, do you have anything you need to do today?"

Nonalaka said:
Roland smiled and snicked "I was the one asking~" he said jokingly before poking her cheek.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi chuckled as he finished washing his plate. As Kaori stood next to him he looked down at her and gave a slight smile. Was he being annoying now? Actually if he had seen himself acting like this with anyone else then he'd probably be trying to gain something, but with her it just sorta felt natual. What ever the reason was, he enjoyed it, however short lived it might be♝...
"So, do you have anything you need to do today?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori didn't look up as he spoke, just looking down and washing her dishes. She thought about his question for a bit, thinking of if she really did have anything to do today. She couldn't think of anything at first, but suddenly she remembered that when she had been forcibly taken back to the Home, all of her library books had been left behind... and almost everything she had researched about the world was... gone. As in she didn't really remember much of it. The whole ordeal with the memory-tampering had basically wiped clean her short-term memory, so she couldn't remember anything that she had learned since coming to the school. Kaori looked up at Masahi, shutting off the sink water and wiping dry her hands as she spoke☆...

"I was thinking of going to thr library. When my memories were messed with, I ended up forgetting a lot of the things I had been studying or learning, so I'd like to go there."

...Kaori gave a small nod before walking to her room to get changed, closing the door behind her. Before getting her clothes out, she slid down the back of the door, sitting on the ground ad her hand slowly rose to her scar. It didnt... hurt, really. But it felt like something was pulling at it, like it was trying to call out for her. She couldn't really explain it well, but something felt weird. Shaking her head at the feeling, knowing Masahi would be waiting for her, she changed clothes into a simple shirt, slitted skirt, and leggings, before opening the door and walking out to rejoin Masahi☆...

Nanne said:
Kanae woke up when she felt Diablo leave her side. She heard Kei crying and got up. She followed Diablo and ran in to give Kei a quick kiss on his head. "Since you've got this I'll go get breakfast ready..." she said with a yawn and walked away heading to the kitchen.
Diablo began to take care of the babies full diaper, getting him a new one, wiping his butt, you get the idea... After he had cleaned the babies butt, the baby turned to him and smiled, saying his very first word. "Dada!" The baby said and placed his hand on Diablo's chest. Diablo's eyes widened and he almost cried, amazed by what just happened. He rushed to Kanae to tell her the news. "Kei-Kun just called me dada!" He said with a happy smile. Kei now went on to say another word. "Mama? Mama? Dada? Mama?" The baby went on, wondering where his parents went.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River soon slid his arms around her at the feeling of her warmth still fast asleep as he layer there on her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko slowly pat his head, she didn't know what to do and was afraid to wake him

(brb)

LunaCrosby said:
❣Sakura brought her hand up and felt her face, bringing it back down
"i-im sure I'm fine, I m-mean it is pretty warm out"
Ikuto thought about all his knowledge about women before he smirked slyly. "Or... You really DID want that kiss, just not in public~" He said teasingly.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled and snicked "I was the one asking~" he said jokingly before poking her cheek.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed "Okay, well Im fine with staying here for another while~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel nodded before he closed his eyes and nuzzled into her neck lovingly

[/QUOTE]
Euloria had already fallen asleep, exhausted from the past events that had happened, still hugging onto him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back