• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori gave a smile, eating another bite of pancakes. She thought back to when they were younger, and how he always seemed to think he could take on the world by himself. Kaori had always found herself taking care of him, as well as Roman at times, despite neither wanting her help. This included food, so she nodded in agreement at his statement, thinking fondly back on her childhood☆...
"Yeah, it was... you haven't changed all that much, yknow."
...♝Masahi smiled back at Kaori before getting up from the table and picking up his plate. As he walked over to the sink and washed his plate he thought. Sure the situation felt familiar, but at the same time, it felt to good to be true, he may have been in her mind, but he didn't trust his feeling. As for her comment, Kaori couldn't be farther from the truth, he was but acting for the moment, waking for something to show him he was still stuck in a nightmare♝...

"Really? i guess i must of been, i don't know, nice and annoying?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Okay, well one more thing, I need to know a little more about your hand" she says
Len stopped then walked back over to her "at this point it's now dead tissue attached to my hand." he said as he showed her his palm and how grey and cold it was.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly, "I suppose you have a point....I'll not sleep then"
Roland chuckled then smiled happily "Atleast not outside." he said softly before moving his hand back to her head and gently playing with her hair.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana nodded to her. "I promise I won't fall asleep ok." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
Ramona pecked Lana on her lips and then went inside, now whispering she said, "We should get seats in the back, I don't want to be too close to the projection."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len stopped then walked back over to her "at this point it's now dead tissue attached to my hand." he said as he showed her his palm and how grey and cold it was.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya gently grabbed his hand. "Like I need to know what will happen if it doesn't get healed?" She asks softly

Roman said:
Ramona pecked Lana on her lips and then went inside, now whispering she said, "We should get seats in the back, I don't want to be too close to the projection."
Lana nodded and whispered back. "Ok love/" she said softly to her

TheDragoon said:
Once he was done kissing and sucking at her neck, he gently licked the spot in a attempt to make it not hurt as much before he moved back to her lips, gently kissing them before kissing her deep and rough again, clutching a bit onto her back because her passion was so amazing, it was suffocating.
Kanae's hands made their way to his back. When he kissed her again she let out another soft moan and kissed him back again and again. She accidentally scratched his back but she didn't notice as she was only focused on him and his warmth from his kisses.

Nanne said:
Kanae's hands made their way to his back. When he kissed her again she let out another soft moan and kissed him back again and again. She accidentally scratched his back but she didn't notice as she was only focused on him and his warmth from his kisses.
Diablo slipped his tongue past her teeth, continuing to kiss her passionately as he searched for her tongue, feeling around her back a bit as he let out a soft moan as well.

TheDragoon said:
Mari slipped under the covers of the bed, still blushing a bit heavily from Roselyn's nice compliments. She tried to hide her face so that her blush wouldn't show.
...♱Roselyn soon went to bed laying down beside Mari. She spoke before she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep♱...

''good night''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki quickly ate the ramen

[/QUOTE]
''that was quick haha...want another bowl?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn soon went to bed laying down beside Mari. She spoke before she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep♱...
''good night''

Mari snuggled into Roselyn, feeling a bit cold before she started drifting off herself. "Good night." She said softly.

Mayyflower said:
Luke smiled. "Thanks" he says
Kairassi smiled back "You're welcome ~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Euloaria." He said knowing she wasn't telling hi the truth as he held her a little tighter and looked at her waiting for we awnser

[/QUOTE]
She sighed a little as she glanced at him "I just ...I dont know...." She said quietly, which was the truth really...she didn't know if she was okay, she, Daniel and Ariel were now safe, so she supposed she was... but, at the same time, she felt guilty for her actions, for what she did or at least it was at the best way she could interpret how she felt.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''good night''

Myuk happily shook her head before she hugged kikuri from behind again. "No thanks." She said to her

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then smiled happily "Atleast not outside." he said softly before moving his hand back to her head and gently playing with her hair.

[/QUOTE]
"W-Wait, I get tickled if I sleep when I go home too?" She asked as she glanced up at him.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled back "You're welcome ~"
She sighed a little as she glanced at him "I just ...I dont know...." She said quietly, which was the truth really...she didn't know if she was okay, she, Daniel and Ariel were now safe, so she supposed she was... but, at the same time, she felt guilty for her actions, for what she did or at least it was at the best way she could interpret how she felt.
Daniel kissed her head softly before speaking. "Look don't feel bad about my mother. She never did anything for me and I didn't even know she was alive." He said before he nuzzled into her neck wanting her to not feel bad about it

Nonalaka said:
"W-Wait, I get tickled if I sleep when I go home too?" She asked as she glanced up at him.
Roland shook his head "Not not what i meant, i meant if you fall asleep outside i'll tickle you." he said before moving to poke her nose.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya gently grabbed his hand. "Like I need to know what will happen if it doesn't get healed?" She asks softly
Len sighed then looked slightly away "It will rot if it doesn't get healed." he said quietly.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo slipped his tongue past her teeth, continuing to kiss her passionately as he searched for her tongue, feeling around her back a bit as he let out a soft moan as well.
Kanae blushed when she heard his moan. She kissed him back then sucked on his tongue softly before kissing him a little roughly. She scratched his back again and fidgeted her legs a bit. She was unable to move anymore since one of her legs was between his.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why am I helping you so much hmmm? Did you use some sort of power on me?" He asked in a whisper and joking manor to him sled as he looked at her again before he got up slowly and yawned before starting for the door

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko had slightly opened her eyes

"If I had used a power you wouldn't be aware of it..."

she mumbled.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Mari snuggled into Roselyn, feeling a bit cold before she started drifting off herself. "Good night." She said softly.
time skip?)))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuk happily shook her head before she hugged kikuri from behind again. "No thanks." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''alrighty''

...⊹Kikuri said as she leaned back a little into Myuki as she continued to eat her burger⊹...

Nanne said:
Kanae blushed when she heard his moan. She kissed him back then sucked on his tongue softly before kissing him a little roughly. She scratched his back again and fidgeted her legs a bit. She was unable to move anymore since one of her legs was between his.
Diablo didn't mind her back scratching, due to his regeneration ability, allowing his wounds to heal quickly. When he found her tongue he played with it softly, teasing her to go even deeper and farther, as if he was begging for more.

Nanne said:
Yuki woke and quietly left his side. She then grabbed some of her stuff and an extra change of clothes. "I'm sure he won't mind...get some rest Alex..." she whispered to herself. She ran out and headed towards the lake in the forest.
Alex soon opened his eyes, blinking rapidly once the sun hit them. He remained still for awhile, before checking to see if Yuki was still there. "Hmm.. She's gone." He groaned. Alex slowly got out of bed and got dressed before heading out, making his way around until he made it to the lake. "Yuki? You out here?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
time skip?)))
''alrighty''

...⊹Kikuri said as she leaned back a little into Myuki as she continued to eat her burger⊹...
((Sure~ Can you start this time?))

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko had slightly opened her eyes
"If I had used a power you wouldn't be aware of it..."

she mumbled.
River looked at her before he smiled. "Then I guess you used a different kind I magic on me." He said before he started to leave again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back