• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
╬Rylen smiled even more
"can I see them?!"
Riley nods before standing up and going to a room and grabbing a box and pulling it out to the living room. "there in here" she says

HimeragiSeiker said:
''w-well...lets get to bed now...''
...♱Roselyn said before heading towards the bed♱...
Mari slipped under the covers of the bed, still blushing a bit heavily from Roselyn's nice compliments. She tried to hide her face so that her blush wouldn't show.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo smiled softly before rolling over and placing a gentle kiss on her lips before getting out of the bed so he could tuck Kei-Kun for bed. Once Kei-Kun was tucked in, he walked back to the bed and laid down beside his eternal love, wrapping his arms around her before going to sleep himself.
Kanae noticed everything he did so when he fell asleep she turned her body to face him and snuggled up to him. "I don't know what I'd do without you Diablo...you helped me change from an unsocial, quite, and sad person to a happy and loving girl. We have a baby now and I love him so much...thank you..." she whispered softly. She missed the days when Diablo and her would have a moment and she missed his hot kisses but since they have baby she knew everything will change and she's have amazing memories with the both of them.

Nanne said:
Kanae noticed everything he did so when he fell asleep she turned her body to face him and snuggled up to him. "I don't know what I'd do without you Diablo...you helped me change from an unsocial, quite, and sad person to a happy and loving girl. We have a baby now and I love him so much...thank you..." she whispered softly. She missed the days when Diablo and her would have a moment and she missed his hot kisses but since they have baby she knew everything will change and she's have amazing memories with the both of them.
Diablo stirred a bit and smiled warmly at her. "Heh, I guess I have to thank you as well. Nobody would accept me because they thought I was creepy and stuff... But your the very first to love and care about me. I probably would have been alone forever and ever if I never met you... So... Thank you." He said softly before pulling her into a warm kiss.

Mayyflower said:
"Plus I'm used to paying for my sisters" he says
"Oh, I see" she said with a nod and a smile "Well that's very kind of you".

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled at he as he leaned up and looked down at her "But, i'll already be tickling you, and i might stop for awhile~" he teased with a smile.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed lightly, "I suppose you have a point....I'll not sleep then

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel quickly sat down next to her when she got back and wrapped his arms around her pulling her head into his chest as he sat there with her. "You ok?" He asked her quietly

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, Y-Yeah...Im fine..." She said quietly as she lay there.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname remained silent. His last two attempts at conversation ended horribly, and he had no clue as to what he should do next. Clearing his throat and shifting his gaze elsewhere, Kaname released a gentle sigh. He couldn't imagine what Camilla was thinking, but the way she spoke in response to what he said brought him some sort of idea.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla walked along silently, the fact neither of them were speaking was only causing her mind to wander in the direction she was trying to stay clear of, letting a small sigh, she supposed it couldn't be helped really, It needed to be addressed, she decided she'd warn him incase they were less than pleasant "Kaname?" she looked at him "...If you do meet my parents someday...Im just letting you know....they are..... difficult.." She said with a nervous laugh as she fiddled with a piece of her hair.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana walked with Ramona happily as they neared the screening room

[/QUOTE]
Ramona stopped at the door and turned to face Lana, "Don't fall asleep on me while we're in there. Last time we watched a movie you fell asleep." She said, laughing lightly.

Nonalaka said:

"Euloaria." He said knowing she wasn't telling hi the truth as he held her a little tighter and looked at her waiting for we awnser

TheDragoon said:
Diablo stirred a bit and smiled warmly at her. "Heh, I guess I have to thank you as well. Nobody would accept me because they thought I was creepy and stuff... But your the very first to love and care about me. I probably would have been alone forever and ever if I never met you... So... Thank you." He said softly before pulling her into a warm kiss.
Kanae was surprised by the kiss but kissed him back softly.

Roman said:
Ramona stopped at the door and turned to face Lana, "Don't fall asleep on me while we're in there. Last time we watched a movie you fell asleep." She said, laughing lightly.
Lana nodded to her. "I promise I won't fall asleep ok." She said to her

Nonalaka said:

Luke smiled. "Thanks" he says

Mayyflower said:
Riley nods before standing up and going to a room and grabbing a box and pulling it out to the living room. "there in here" she says
(heh wonder what the box looks like (>u>))

╬Rylen went over to the box and looked at it

"that's a lot!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Probably gonna make some food and watch tv." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko looked at him before nodding

"alright, uhm, wheres your room again?"

LunaCrosby said:
(heh wonder what the box looks like (>u>))
╬Rylen went over to the box and looked at it

"that's a lot!"
(Hm I wonder xD )

Riley nods. "I'm getting more on my birthday" she says happily before taking the dolls out

Nanne said:
Kanae was surprised by the kiss but kissed him back softly.
Diablo pulled away slowly, actually blushing for once in a while. "Hey umm... I get it if you don't want to kiss like that anymore... Because Kei and stuff." He said, a bit embarrassed for the first time in his life.

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko looked at him before nodding
"alright, uhm, wheres your room again?"
"Just head down the hall and its the only door on the right." He said softly to her as he headed into the kitchen to start making food

TheDragoon said:
Diablo pulled away slowly, actually blushing for once in a while. "Hey umm... I get it if you don't want to kiss like that anymore... Because Kei and stuff." He said, a bit embarrassed for the first time in his life.
Kanae looked at him a little embarrassed as well. She then looked around, "I...I've actually missed that..." she said quietly. She got up and grabbed his hand, "Come on....lets go somewhere else so we won't bother Kei..." she said and smiled softly at him.

Mayyflower said:
(Hm I wonder xD )
Riley nods. "I'm getting more on my birthday" she says happily before taking the dolls out
(When rylen grows up, should his hair turn red with blonde tips or stay blue? xD )

╬Rylen smiles and grab's a couple doll's, looking at them

"hello wolfy, vampy and rocky dude"

Nanne said:
Kanae looked at him a little embarrassed as well. She then looked around, "I...I've actually missed that..." she said quietly. She got up and grabbed his hand, "Come on....lets go somewhere else so we won't bother Kei..." she said and smiled softly at him.
Diablo blushed more and slowly nodded, smiling more. "Sure." He said as he got up and waited for her to take him to the place she had in mind.

LunaCrosby said:
(When rylen grows up, should his hair turn red with blonde tips or stay blue? xD )
╬Rylen smiles and grab's a couple doll's, looking at them

"hello wolfy, vampy and rocky dude"
(Doesn't matter)

Riley smiles and grabs a couple. "Operetta, clawdeen and Rachelle" she says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Just head down the hall and its the only door on the right." He said softly to her as he headed into the kitchen to start making food

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko stood there and watched him for a few moment's before heading down the hall and into the room, walking over to the bed. she looked at it for a bit, it felt kinda weird being in someone else's room, especially sleeping on someone else's bed, but... he did say she could so she did.

Roman said:
(( Guessing this is after the fade now. ))
Alex laid there, in bed next to Yuki. He yawned a little, soon turning over, "I'm gonna get some sleep. I'll be woke in a few hours at most." He said, tiredly.
Yuki woke and quietly left his side. She then grabbed some of her stuff and an extra change of clothes. "I'm sure he won't mind...get some rest Alex..." she whispered to herself. She ran out and headed towards the lake in the forest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back