• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira nodded and replied as he smiled, his irises moving between Asuka and her tail♅...
“ Yep~ Or you can use it as a back scratcher!~ ”

------------------------

...ΨKenji smiled as he was greeted by Lumina's more familiar appearance. He replied as he continued to hold her within his embrace, soon closing his eyesΨ...

“ It doesn't sound like that at all~ It's cute~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blinked a few times before she shook her head, a small smile on her face before she spoke, her eyes soon trailing back towards her tail. She most likely wouldn't ever use her tail as a back scratcher since she thought it was a little odd and wouldn't have the same feeling as her fingers or nails did. It looked like that tail would be too soft and would probably tickle her if anything❦...

"I... don't think I'd ever use my tail like that. It looks to soft to even be a good back scratcher."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka blinked a few times before she shook her head, a small smile on her face before she spoke, her eyes soon trailing back towards her tail. She most likely wouldn't ever use her tail as a back scratcher since she thought it was a little odd and wouldn't have the same feeling as her fingers or nails did. It looked like that tail would be too soft and would probably tickle her if anything❦...
"I... don't think I'd ever use my tail like that. It looks to soft to even be a good back scratcher."
...♅Akira looked at the tail for a few short moments, listening to Asuka's explanation intently. He spoke as he pointed over her shoulder and towards her tail♅...

“ Oh~ Can I.. feel it?~ ”

---------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina blushed, laughing softly as he called it cute, leaning into him. He was just as warm as she remembered, and soon her own eyes closed, getting lost in the feeling of being held and how warm he was. If she was being honest with herself, Lumina could probably fall asleep like this♤...
"That's good to hear then. You're so warm..."
...ΨKenji laughed slightly as Lumina called him warm, causing a faint blush to spread on his face. He replied as he slightly tightened his embrace around herΨ...

“ Why thank you~ You're so cuddly~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at the tail for a few short moments, listening to Asuka's explanation intently. He spoke as he pointed over her shoulder and towards her tail♅...

---------------------

...ΨKenji laughed slightly as Lumina called him warm, causing a faint blush to spread on his face. He replied as he slightly tightened his embrace around herΨ...

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina felt her cheeks reddened at his words. She never really thought of herself as much of a cuddly type, considering how embarassing the thought of it is, but she was finding she couldn't help herself. Lumina just...wanted to be close to Kenji as much as she could right now. And if that meant being cuddly then so be it. Either way, Lumina moved out of the embrace enough to look up at Kenji, slightly tilting her head as she spoke♤...

"That's not a bad thing... right?"

tumblr_mzy8g5z1lO1s1nw76o3_250.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:

?Azusa Pre-Release Pre-Teaser Post?

Somewhere around space in another Dimension on a Cube

...?Azusa went on a chair he manifested and took out a phone and started to browse through his phone. He got a text message from Yuki saying if you want to come to this world, you can. just make sure your still doing your job for Aion. Azusa was surprised. Yuki would never let him go out like this?...

''odd...she's giving me some free time to fiddle around in that world? hm...interesting...i guess i should start by looking for a style to choose to fit in...''

...?He said before turning his phone on its side and searched up clothing styles for men and browsing through it as he crossed one leg over the other?...

@Fukushima Akira - awaiting acceptance for Azusa Glave Mukami
((( I'm tempted to deny him now that you posted with him without being accepted. )))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I'm tempted to deny him now that you posted with him without being accepted. )))

[/QUOTE]
here, il delete the post. so could you accept it? >.>?)))

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Fuyumi snuggled back happily soon laying her head on Nanami's lap☫...

✦Nanami✦

Nanami looked down at her alp and chuckled softly before she returned her gaze to the movie, soon lifting a hand and placing it on Fuyumi's hair as she began to pet her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

---------------------

[/QUOTE]
...❦Seeing as how she didn't know what could go wrong with the possibility of Akira touching her tail, Asuka nodded and spoke. It seemed harmless enough anyways❦...

"Huh? Oh um... sure. I don't see a problem with it."

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami looked down at her alp and chuckled softly before she returned her gaze to the movie, soon lifting a hand and placing it on Fuyumi's hair as she began to pet her.

...☫Fuyumi just purred slightly giggling a little bit as she watched the movie with Nanami☫...

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin smiled as Layla tried the food, nodding at her statement, and picking up another bite for the girl to enjoy. "Yes, I have to agree. I wish I could eat this well all of the time, Lala-chan..."
It'd been some time since Kalin had actually cooked for himself, and it didn't help that he didn't stay home for long periods of time. To be fair, tonight was probably the longest he'd stayed in this place in the past few months!

[/QUOTE]
Layla's gaze had trailed off sideways before he had spoken. Blinking and shifting her gaze back to Kalin, she shifted forward, biting at the food on the fork. Raising her gaze up to stare into his, she pulled back and chewed the food in her mouth with a tilted head. His statement confused her, and brought a sense of curiosity.

Swallowing, Layla straightened her posture, proceeding to bring the trivia running through her thoughts to the table. "Why can't you Kali-kun?" Layla could sense a merge of emotion from Kalin, seeing as though his words had began to trail off.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla turned to look at him as she listened to his words, come to think of it she hadn't actually told her parents about Kaname yet, since the last time she sent them a letter the two were still just friends...she began to wonder how her parents would react...being how they were and such, she pushed that thought to the side, smiling up in kanames direction " Yeah, maybe~" she said as she then looked in the same direction he was to see what he was looking at.
Kaname remained silent. His last two attempts at conversation ended horribly, and he had no clue as to what he should do next. Clearing his throat and shifting his gaze elsewhere, Kaname released a gentle sigh. He couldn't imagine what Camilla was thinking, but the way she spoke in response to what he said brought him some sort of idea.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...Roselyn did the same before looking at Mari and blushing badly♱...
''y-yeah its...cute''

''i could go for a comedy. or why not both? i heard R*sh Hour is like a comedy and action. it had Chr*s T*cker and J*ckie Ch*n in it.''
Mari blushed badly at her response before looking down, embarrassed that she was blushing so much. "Thank y-you..." She said softly.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen smiled down at Ken "Down worry right now, i'll tell you when your sister wakes up." he said softly, in an almost fatherly tone, before gently ruffling Ken's hair "In the mean time, do you now of any uncles of aunts that you have?" he asked curiously

[/QUOTE]
Ken quickly shook his head as if to tell him no, he didn't know any.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla's gaze had trailed off sideways before he had spoken. Blinking and shifting her gaze back to Kalin, she shifted forward, biting at the food on the fork. Raising her gaze up to stare into his, she pulled back and chewed the food in her mouth with a tilted head. His statement confused her, and brought a sense of curiosity.
Swallowing, Layla straightened her posture, proceeding to bring the trivia running through her thoughts to the table. "Why can't you Kali-kun?" Layla could sense a merge of emotion from Kalin, seeing as though his words had began to trail off.

[/QUOTE]
Kalin looked into Layla's eyes, and blushed in embarrassment. He probably sounded like such a whiner, just now. He shook his head, and took another bite of food. "Hehe, its nothing~" he said, smiling at his guest. He then thought of a question of his own.

"Hey, Layala...what species are you? You're obviously different, like me. But you at least look
human...I was just curious. And of course, you don't have to answer if you don't want to."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanne said:
Kanae laid back. "I wonder how fast Kei will grow...as a demon I grew up quickly and once I turned 16 I was told that I would stop aging or growing...I'm 17 now...it's been pretty crazy wondering what would happen and all." She yawned and turned to her side, "im so tired now...good night..."
Diablo smiled softly before rolling over and placing a gentle kiss on her lips before getting out of the bed so he could tuck Kei-Kun for bed. Once Kei-Kun was tucked in, he walked back to the bed and laid down beside his eternal love, wrapping his arms around her before going to sleep himself.

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi smiled at her, "Thank you~" She said before walking inside and before taking a look around. The place was a little packed, but it looked like they could be seated fairly quickly. Well, it kind of just looked like you could take any seat that was open and a waiter or waitress would come to you. Which was a little odd to her, since she had never been to a place like that.

Akane followed behind Yumi, as she walked inside. "Your welcome." She said, with a smile. Akane then looked around for a table, which was sort of hard since most of the tabled closest to the door. "Hey there's a free table, Yumi. Let's go sit there, by that window." She told her, as she pointed over to the spot, soon making her way over there.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok then after this lets head home." Lana said happily t her as she took her ticket

[/QUOTE]
Ramona nodded and began walking toward the screening room of the movie they were going to see.

Mayyflower said:
"See anything you want to play?" She asks, she had pretty much any toy, if there was nothing here it would probably be upstairs in her drawer of toys
(I'm tempted to have him choose a little.... certain kind of doll's)

╬Rylen looked through the toy's

"hmmm, you have so many!"

LunaCrosby said:
(I'm tempted to have him choose a little.... certain kind of doll's)
╬Rylen looked through the toy's

"hmmm, you have so many!"
(Sshh xD lets do it)

Riley looked at them. "Yea" she says

Mayyflower said:
(Sshh xD lets do it)
Riley looked at them. "Yea" she says
(our little childish secret xD )

╬Rylen smiled as he picked up a doll, looking like some sort of blue guy monster

"this one's cool!"

LunaCrosby said:
(our little childish secret xD )
╬Rylen smiled as he picked up a doll, looking like some sort of blue guy monster

"this one's cool!"
Riley picked up a small purple girl. "This one is my favorite... Her name is Tyla" she says happily

TheDragoon said:
Mari blushed badly at her response before looking down, embarrassed that she was blushing so much. "Thank y-you..." She said softly.
''w-well...lets get to bed now...''

...♱Roselyn said before heading towards the bed♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back