• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@Lumina[/URL]
...☼Chiharu grit her teeth, not enjoying the feeling that this mystery force was giving her, ignoring it by focusing on Miyaka. She noticed that Rini looked uncomfortable too, so it left her to wonder if they were all feeling the same thing. None of them looked happy about it, either. All this happened after they met that guy that Miyaka was ogling... trying to think it through. Maybe he had something to do with it. Either way, she felt disgusted, and definitely needed a bath. Probably Rini did as well☼...

"Yeah... a bath sounds good."

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head "How could it be? I'll be awake then" she asked as she looked at him.
Roland smiled at he as he leaned up and looked down at her "But, i'll already be tickling you, and i might stop for awhile~" he teased with a smile.

WeirdPrincess said:

Venus

Venus fidgeted a bit before looking away and rubbing the back of her neck. She knew that the thing that would most likely bring her happiness, would be her feeding but also having Rael put his shirt back on. She could hold out long enough until he left, then she'd find herself something to eat. Looking back at him, Venus gave him a small smile, "Put your shirt back on, that'll make me feel better. I don't want to force you to do this." Technically, she was telling half the truth. She honestly did want him to put his clothes back on.

Rael looked down sadly before pulling his shirt back on and saying,

"Please, tell me if there's anything I can do for you. I really do want to make you happy..."

Mayyflower said:
(xDD)
Riley thought of the games she played. "I like to play with my toys but your a guy so I doubt you want to play with my toys" she says
╬Rylen shrugged

"I like toy's, toy's are fun"

LunaCrosby said:
╬Rylen nodded excitedly
"uh-huh! i'll wait here"
"Okay" she says before running upstairs and shortly coming down with a lot of toys. "Here" she says before setting them on the ground

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri giggled a little bit until she received the food and smiled at Myuki⊹...
''i got our food~''
Myuki gave kikuri a big smile as she lies her go and nodded. "Thank you." She said happily to her

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed lightly, giggling a bit when he nipped at her lip, she glanced at the shore as they neared it.
-----

Kairassi laughed a bit "Yeah, I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was floating to~"

----

Ilaani nodded "Ah, right, I suppose I'll be doing the same pretty much, though I'll have to browse through wedding dresses too...which I'll be awful at, I know nothing about girly stuff..." She said with a laugh as she gestured to her rather casual outfit.

-----

Euloria nodded "Alright then" she said as she carried Ariel off to her room to sleep, tucking her in and kissing her on the forehead "Goodnight sweetie" she said quietly to her before leaving Ariel's room and going back to the living room and sitting down in the couch quietly.
Daniel quickly sat down next to her when she got back and wrapped his arms around her pulling her head into his chest as he sat there with her. "You ok?" He asked her quietly

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi nodded then gave Kaori another smile before finishing off the food on his plate. It might of been bad, good, or even normal, but with the two factors of him rarely eating and that Kaori had made it for him, it was delicious to him. Once he was done he stretched in the chair then spoke in a happy tone of voice, trying to assume about what he couldn't remember♝...
"Oh really? Well, it was great! Maybe it would of been nice on our missions in the past."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori gave a smile, eating another bite of pancakes. She thought back to when they were younger, and how he always seemed to think he could take on the world by himself. Kaori had always found herself taking care of him, as well as Roman at times, despite neither wanting her help. This included food, so she nodded in agreement at his statement, thinking fondly back on her childhood☆...

"Yeah, it was... you haven't changed all that much, yknow."

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami blinked a few times and tilted her head, "Rush Hour? I don't believe I've seen that before... unless I have and I don't remember. Is it good?"

''i dunno, never watched it. well, i watched clips of it and it seemed pretty good''

...☫Fuyumi said as she smiled more☫...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki gave kikuri a big smile as she lies her go and nodded. "Thank you." She said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
''your welcome~''

...⊹Kikuri said as she gave Myuki her ramen⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko nodded as she walked, she didn't know how to respond to someone being nice
They eventually served at the school and he lead her to his dorm and opened the door for her. "You can go take my bed ok." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled more at we ramen before she leaned into kikuri as she started to eat

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri giggled as she ate her burger⊹...

Mayyflower said:
"Okay" she says before running upstairs and shortly coming down with a lot of toys. "Here" she says before setting them on the ground
╬Rylen run's over to the pile and look's at the toy's, a big smile on his face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]They eventually served at the school and he lead her to his dorm and opened the door for her. "You can go take my bed ok." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko walked in and looked at him

"what are you gonna be doing?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka pouted before turning her head to look at her tail that had stopped swaying and remained still. She spoke as her eyes trailed from the tail and back towards Akira❦...
"I could grab things with it... I think. I don't know what else it can do."
...♅Akira nodded and replied as he smiled, his irises moving between Asuka and her tail♅...

“ Yep~ Or you can use it as a back scratcher!~ ”

------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina blushed a bit at the feeling of his lips on her cheek, but she smiled anyways, happy to be close to him. Yes, the reason she had escaped outside was because of this kind of activity, but there was just something about being close to him that she really enjoyed. Especially when he says those kinds of things. Lumina's form changed back to her normal one, her face softening as she responded to Kenji♤...
"Yeah... me too... I'm not myself without you, as sappy and clingy as that is."

kirisaki_chitoge___no_ribbon_02_by_jonesy974-d90wwv2.png

...ΨKenji smiled as he was greeted by Lumina's more familiar appearance. He replied as he continued to hold her within his embrace, soon closing his eyesΨ...

“ It doesn't sound like that at all~ It's cute~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira nodded and replied as he smiled, his irises moving between Asuka and her tail♅...
“ Yep~ Or you can use it as a back scratcher!~ ”

------------------------

...ΨKenji smiled as he was greeted by Lumina's more familiar appearance. He replied as he continued to hold her within his embrace, soon closing his eyesΨ...

“ It doesn't sound like that at all~ It's cute~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina blushed, laughing softly as he called it cute, leaning into him. He was just as warm as she remembered, and soon her own eyes closed, getting lost in the feeling of being held and how warm he was. If she was being honest with herself, Lumina could probably fall asleep like this♤...

"That's good to hear then. You're so warm..."

LunaCrosby said:
╬Rylen run's over to the pile and look's at the toy's, a big smile on his face
"See anything you want to play?" She asks, she had pretty much any toy, if there was nothing here it would probably be upstairs in her drawer of toys

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani took the bag of cookies "Oh? Thank you" she said, smiling appreciatively before looking into the bag and taking out one "I've never tried peanut butter cookies before, which is odd because I love peanut butter" she said with a nod, going quiet in case she would ramble, she took a bite of her choco chip cookie.

♣︎Maria♣︎

"You're welcome~" Maria said happily before reaching into her own bag and taking out a cookie, soon biting into it. This was the exact moment she had been waiting for, the sweet chocolatey goodness. Hearing Ilaani say she's never heard of peanut butter cookies, made her laugh a little. They weren't exactly all that common, like chocolate and sugar cookies were. So it was no surprise that she didn't really know about them. Maria only knew because she tended to bake those type of cookies because she was a fan of peanut butter too. "Peanut butter cookies are amazing! I'll have to bring you some the next time I bake them~" She stated, her sample brightening a tad.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Rael looked down sadly before pulling his shirt back on and saying,
"Please, tell me if there's anything I can do for you. I really do want to make you happy..."

[/QUOTE]

♚Venus♚

Venus chuckled and ruffled his hair a bit before maneuvering around him so she could get back to unboxing her things. "You can just help me get through the rest of the boxes! Then we can go on a date afterwards, that'll make me really happy." She said with a smile as she turned her body to look at Rael.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dunno, never watched it. well, i watched clips of it and it seemed pretty good''
...☫Fuyumi said as she smiled more☫...

✦Nanami✦

Nanami nodded before speaking, "Oh okay. Then I guess it'll kind of be our first time watching Rush Hour." She chuckled lightly before getting up from her bed and walking over to the tv that was stationed just in front of her bed. Thankfully, Nanami had put one in a few months ago so she wouldn't have to go downstairs and watch a movie. Manifesting the movie into her hands, Nanami opened the case and inserted the disc into the DVD player, soon grabbing the remotes and turning the tv on before heading back over to Fuyumi. She snuggled up against her once more as the movie began to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami nodded before speaking, "Oh okay. Then I guess it'll kind of be our first time watching Rush Hour." She chuckled lightly before getting up from her bed and walking over to the tv that was stationed just in front of her bed. Thankfully, Nanami had put one in a few months ago so she wouldn't have to go downstairs and watch a movie. Manifesting the movie into her hands, Nanami opened the case and inserted the disc into the DVD player, soon grabbing the remotes and turning the tv on before heading back over to Fuyumi. She snuggled up against her once more as the movie began to play.

...☫Fuyumi snuggled back happily soon laying her head on Nanami's lap☫...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back