• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Rael flushed before looking down at the ground, then pulling off his shirt he asked,
"What do else do I need to take off?"

[/QUOTE]

Venus

Venus stared blatantly at his chest, before bringing her eyes back up to his face. Seeing his rosy cheeks, she wondered why he actually listened to her even though Rael didn't seem like he wanted to do this. Or maybe just really hesitant. Still... she didn't really want to force him into it... Venus was starting to feel even worse then before. She chewed her lip a bit nervously before speaking, "Pants too. You know... you don't have to do this if you don't want you..."

LunaCrosby said:
(when the movie makes you think there's a ghost in the room xD )
╬Rylen put his hands together behind his back

"do you have any favorite games?"
(xDD)

Riley thought of the games she played. "I like to play with my toys but your a guy so I doubt you want to play with my toys" she says

Mayyflower said:
Luke smiled. "Good" he says happily
"Anyways ~ what do you wanna eat?" She asked, her mood now lifted up again to her usual ways.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland rolled his before chuckling again "Well, you can't really argue with it if you're asleep anyways." he teased quietly before moving his hand from her head to her back again

[/QUOTE]
"Well I can, tickling will wake me up!" She said with a giggle.

Mayyflower said:
"Never said you were more siren then fae, Rin has more of me than ayen, so her body is more, siren, vampire and neko, I'm glad Rin inherited more from me" she says "Overall she has barely any fae in her, that I can tell" she says
Len sighed then looked at her "Fae and Fae blood is malleable, we're suppose to be naturals at nature, and mimicking other things, sorta like shape-shifting, So i think her Fae blood transformed to mimic the rest of it." he said before looking down at his hand.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she blushes at this and shakes her head* "Crystal was not she was just laying down."

[/QUOTE]
" Is that so?" He asked, chuckling lightly at her reaction "Because you could have fooled me" he said raising a brow.

Mayyflower said:
"I really want a hotdog" he says
Kairassi smiled and nodded "Okay~" she said as she grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the stall as they then waited their turn.

WeirdPrincess said:

Venus

Venus stared blatantly at his chest, before bringing her eyes back up to his face. Seeing his rosy cheeks, she wondered why he actually listened to her even though Rael didn't seem like he wanted to do this. Or maybe just really hesitant. Still... she didn't really want to force him into it... Venus was starting to feel even worse then before. She chewed her lip a bit nervously before speaking, "Pants too. You know... you don't have to do this if you don't want you..."

Rael looked down at the ground before saying,

"I don't know what I want. I feel like I want to do this, but I also don't, and then aside from that, you've just been so nice to me, that I want to make you happy. For a while now you've been looking at me with a sense of sadness and that makes me want to make you happy... Please tell me how..."

Nonalaka said:
"Well I can, tickling will wake me up!" She said with a giggle.
Roland smiled while still looking at the sky "Well, it will be to late then~!" he said softly before peeking down at her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed then looked at her "Fae and Fae blood is malleable, we're suppose to be naturals at nature, and mimicking other things, sorta like shape-shifting, So i think her Fae blood transformed to mimic the rest of it." he said before looking down at his hand.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya closed her book. "Why do you think that?" She asks

Nonalaka said:
" Is that so?" He asked, chuckling lightly at her reaction "Because you could have fooled me" he said raising a brow.
"Crystal maybe was sleeping but too embarrassed to admit yes yes yes." she says giving him a hug.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled while still looking at the sky "Well, it will be to late then~!" he said softly before peeking down at her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota shook her head "How could it be? I'll be awake then" she asked as she looked at him.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled and nodded "Okay~" she said as she grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the stall as they then waited their turn.
Luke blushed when she grabbed her hand, he got a little mad because when he blushed it embarrassed him. "I'm paying" he says clearly

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"Crystal maybe was sleeping but too embarrassed to admit yes yes yes." she says giving him a hug.

[/QUOTE]
Kenai smiled at her "I see...though why is sleeping embarrassing?"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Rael looked down at the ground before saying,
"I don't know what I want. I feel like I want to do this, but I also don't, and then aside from that, you've just been so nice to me, that I want to make you happy. For a while now you've been looking at me with a sense of sadness and that makes me want to make you happy... Please tell me how..."

[/QUOTE]

Venus

Venus fidgeted a bit before looking away and rubbing the back of her neck. She knew that the thing that would most likely bring her happiness, would be her feeding but also having Rael put his shirt back on. She could hold out long enough until he left, then she'd find herself something to eat. Looking back at him, Venus gave him a small smile, "Put your shirt back on, that'll make me feel better. I don't want to force you to do this." Technically, she was telling half the truth. She honestly did want him to put his clothes back on.

Mayyflower said:
Luke blushed when she grabbed her hand, he got a little mad because when he blushed it embarrassed him. "I'm paying" he says clearly
Kairassi looked at him and blinked a few times,"Okay...but you know you don't need to pay for stuff for me all the time..." She said with a small smile.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi looked at him and blinked a few times,"Okay...but you know you don't need to pay for stuff for me all the time..." She said with a small smile.
Luke shook his head "I'm a guy, it's only fair" he says "im fine with it" he says with a smile

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len shrugged his shoulders "Reasons." he said before sliding off the couch.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya nods. "Okay, well one more thing, I need to know a little more about your hand" she says

Mayyflower said:
Luke shook his head "I'm a guy, it's only fair" he says "im fine with it" he says with a smile
Kairassi nodded "well okay, but not all guys do that, it's not a rule or anything" she said with a small laugh.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"Crystal was here doing nothing and Kenai mate was out doing stuff made crystal embarrassed she no did do anything*

[/QUOTE]
Kenai shook his head a little and laughed "Don't worry, I was only out buying in some food, nothing big" he said with a slight shrug "Besides if you felt tired there's no helping that" he said before kissing her forehead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back