• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu was carrying Miyaka off with due diligence when she stopped, nearly falling over. It was mostly out of surprise than anything, due to feeling something on her butt. Like some kind of itching sensation, or how it feels when you rub something after accidentally falling. It was weird, foreign, and Chiharu really didn't like it. She tried rubbing it herself to rid it of the feeling, but it's not like anything was there that was actually doing anything. Plus, she didn't have time to worry about herself. Miyaka seemed to look better, but now she was talking aloud. Ignoring the own sensations she was feeling, Chiharu smiled at her friend, regaining her composure and posture before continuing her walk with Rini toward the dorms☼...
"Hey... we're almost to the dorms, by the way."

@Nonalaka
Nonalaka said:
Rini continued walking behind Chiharu and Miyaka, letting out a surprised gasp that was quickly muffled by her hand, did someone just...pinch her behind? She quickly turned around...but no one was there....had she imagined that? No, why would she imagine something as wierd as that, she decided to keep quiet about it, though she was pretty sure she didn't imagine these touches, she sped up her walking speed to walk alongside the two girls as they neared the dorms, occasionally looking behind her.
(Rini/Nonalaka respect +1, Chiharu/Lumina respect +1)

--Ghosts of bad touches past--

He could feel their taught bodies as they hurried to their dorm, to escape his touches. He could feel their intent, as he continues to smile, reading his book. He kept up the assault as his mental hands explored places they shouldn't. A loud, booming crack overhead told him he needed to move inside, lest the pansies of the higher planes decided to try and take him out. Letting the caresses become more friendly and gentler, he moved to the door with a fresh name plate on it. His name never looked better. Once inside he puts up his barrier, and continues to caress the girls, while trying to plot his next move...

Miyaka became paranoid. Someone or Something was touching her all over. It made her feel oily and creepy. "That bath sounds nice now, huh?" she wearily joked. The relentless assault continued until she could bear it only so much. She wanted to scream and cry, but why? no one was doing anything to her that could be proven. Defeated she resigned herself to it, silently cursing whatever it was that was doing this. (Grr...)

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

Mayyflower said:
"Dont worry your not any of those... well you are short" he teased. "But yea your cute.." he says softly
"I-Im hlad you think im not those things..." Kairassi had walked a little bit ahead of him, she wanted food but mostly she was ahead of him to hide her face, his words had made her face heat up, apart from the short part, she'd tell him off for that later maybe but right now she was processing the rest and trying to stop her face from going red, though that was proving difficult.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked over at len. "At least one of my kids knows how to clean themselves with out forcing them to" she says with a chuckle
Len chuckled at the comment before shrugging his shoulders "Well, the water feels nice, especially when it's hot." he said happily before walking towards the kitchen.

Nonalaka said:
"I-Im hlad you think im not those things..." Kairassi had walked a little bit ahead of him, she wanted food but mostly she was ahead of him to hide her face, his words had made her face heat up, apart from the short part, she'd tell him off for that later maybe but right now she was processing the rest and trying to stop her face from going red, though that was proving difficult.
Luke frowned a little. "Why dont you think you are? Because the people say? If thats why, you shouldnt listen to them, they dont matter, their just jealous of what they arent and wish to be" he says looking at her as she walked in front of him

WeirdPrincess said:

♚Venus♚

For once, Venus was second guessing herself. She didn't exactly know if she wanted to take away this innocence that Rael had to him because she feared she'd lose interest afterwards. It was hard finding such a fun and enjoyable play thing for herself, usually when she found one, they never lasted long. A couple of days at most. One lasted an hour before she got bored and told them to leave. Venus bit her lip, weighing her decisions before leaning down and whispering in his ear, "I'll need you to undress and lay down on my bed. I'll explain what else you should do after you've done what I've told you." She straightened herself out and smiling a little before biting her lip once more.

Rael's cheeks began to burn as he heard her instructions, and shaking his head slightly he asked softly,

"Do I have to? It just doesn't seem right... If I have to I will... but do I really have to?"

LunaCrosby said:
(what?)
╬Rylen put his hand over his mouth
(I want to see that, how are you watching it)

Riley looked around before checking the boxes and seeing rylen. "Found you!" she giggled

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked up at him as her cheeks went a bit pink "kinda...You're just so warm and soft I can't help myself really.." She said as she cuddled him more.
Roland chuckled before tapping her cheek with the hand he was running through her hair "Well, if you fall asleep then i'll have to carry you hope." he said teasing before giving her a slightly happy smile.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len chuckled at the comment before shrugging his shoulders "Well, the water feels nice, especially when it's hot." he said happily before walking towards the kitchen.

[/QUOTE]
"Its Ironic because your both half sirens and they love the water, I dont like water myself but im getting there" she says with a shrug

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*snores softly and perks up her ears much like a wolf and runs up to Kenai and gives him a big ass hug* "Happy mate home welcome back Crystal not was not sleeping." she says seeming still very tired but trying to pretend she totally wasn't sleeping*

[/QUOTE]
Kenai laughed lightly as he hugged her back "You weren't?" He said as he looked down at her, tilting his head a little "Because y'know, I checked in on you earlier and you looked sound asleep to me~" he said smiling at her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no, il say it in the morning. just lazy to go back downstairs''
Mari sighed and blushed lightly. "Well... Time for bed." She said softly before her clothes disappeared, revealing nothing but her underwear. She blushed a little more, looking towards Roselyn. "Is it... Cute?" She asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure. what kind of movie do you wanna watch?''

✦Nanami✦

Nanami thought for a moment before shrugging, "I don't know. A comedy maybe or actions."

Mayyflower said:
Luke frowned a little. "Why dont you think you are? Because the people say? If thats why, you shouldnt listen to them, they dont matter, their just jealous of what they arent and wish to be" he says looking at her as she walked in front of him
Kairassi slowed her pace down, his words obviously striking a nerve "W-Well I..." She didn't know what to say "I-I dunno...I just assumed they were being honest....." She said quietly "And It would hurt to hear, so I'd try my best to not be such things because... I dunno...I guess I just wanted people to like me?" She said as her gaze fell to the ground again.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before tapping her cheek with the hand he was running through her hair "Well, if you fall asleep then i'll have to carry you hope." he said teasing before giving her a slightly happy smile.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled lightly "Then I'll try my best not to doze off" she said as she looked at him "okay?~"

TheDragoon said:
Mari sighed and blushed lightly. "Well... Time for bed." She said softly before her clothes disappeared, revealing nothing but her underwear. She blushed a little more, looking towards Roselyn. "Is it... Cute?" She asked.
...Roselyn did the same before looking at Mari and blushing badly♱...

''y-yeah its...cute''

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami thought for a moment before shrugging, "I don't know. A comedy maybe or actions."

''i could go for a comedy. or why not both? i heard R*sh Hour is like a comedy and action. it had Chr*s T*cker and J*ckie Ch*n in it.''

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Kairassi slowed her pace down, his words obviously striking a nerve "W-Well I..." She didn't know what to say "I-I dunno...I just assumed they were being honest....." She said quietly "And It would hurt to hear, so I'd try my best to not be such things because... I dunno...I guess I just wanted people to like me?" She said as her gaze fell to the ground again.
"You should stand up for yourself kairassi, no one deserves to be called those things" he says walking up so he was next to her

Mayyflower said:
"You should stand up for yourself kairassi, no one deserves to be called those things" he says walking up so he was next to her
"That's easier said than done" she said quietly "And that depends, what if I am annoying to them? They wouldn't just say that...that's one of the reasons I wish I was more mature sometimes" she said as she glanced at him briefly.

Nonalaka said:
"That's easier said than done" she said quietly "And that depends, what if I am annoying to them? They wouldn't just say that...that's one of the reasons I wish I was more mature sometimes" she said as she glanced at him briefly.
"That's only because they don't know how to let loose and have fun sometimes" he says "they must have not gotten to know you"

Mayyflower said:
"Its Ironic because your both half sirens and they love the water, I dont like water myself but im getting there" she says with a shrug
Len gave Amaya a funny look "At best we're both one sixth siren mom, after all, we're half you and half dad." he said as he looked back at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back