• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu was about to answer when she noticed Miyaka nearly falling over, and she went and put an arm underneath her to steady her, the smiling facade fading as she looked at her friend. Something wasn't right here. And she needed to do something about it☼...
"Sorry, we've gotta get going, my friend here was complaining about some, uh, bad shrimp. She just needs some rest... yeah... the, uh, teachers dorms are next to the boy's dorms, I'm sure there's a boy somewhere that can help you out... cmon.. let's go. It was, uh, nice to meet you, Mister..."

...☼Chiharu glanced up at the man before looking at Rini, as if to say she should pick up Miyaka's bags, before leaving the school and going toward the dorms. Something was feeling off, and Miyaka was taking the brunt of it's effects☼...

@Nonalaka
Nonalaka said:
The young doe nodded as Chiharu looked at her, catching her meaning, she began to pick up Miyaka's bags and follow behind Chiharu, giving the peculiar man an unsure smile and wave as they walked off, her attention immediately turning to miyaka who was now being helped to walk by Chiharu "D-Do you think she'll be alright?" She asked in a concerned tone.
@Jofune Tsurabisu
--With the Girls pt. 3--

He watched them carry off the swooning leader girl. It seems he would have to take direct measures to corrupt them. When they were far enough away, he sent a small wave that would telekinetically pinch their bottoms, then give them a firm caress as he vanished in the direction of the Teacher's dorms. It will infact start the ball rolling if he involved other students. A stench wafted to his nose, as his younger brother tossed a chunk of unidentifiable meat at his handsome, well dressed older sibling. "Well if it isn't my fat, disgusting brother, Abaddon, and if I did not know better, the half asleep Belphegor." The Man said, making sure no one was around. "Brother, your stench of lust is repugnant. It turns my stomach." Belphegor spoke, shoving part of a schoolgirl into his fat gaping maw. "It's bad enough to make me lose my appetite." he whined. "I fear, you fat wretched bastard, that there is nothing in the known universe that would cause you to stop eating." The man quiped. The man could not risk an open battle with his siblings here, as it would most likely ruin his plans on ruling a new generation of Lust and Luck. "Go back to work you two worthless imps, leave me to my devices." The Man gestured. After farting in his direction, the two demons vanish from the trees. The man kicked the lump of meat into the bushes. While his mental hands were roaming the bottoms of his three sweet girly prey as they worked their way back to the dorms. He sat down on a bench and began to aimlessly read, but mostly caressing their bodies under their clothes. If this did not work, then he would just have to devour them physically......

--------

Miyaka wanted the new teacher, for some reason. She returned to her senses while her friends were working their way to the dorms with her. But as she regained her senses, her bottom was being pinched and rubbed. She doubted her friends would prank her like that, but the touches became more.. intimate. Then she began to worry, between the tingly sensations of what she was feeling. "Hey.." she said out loud as the touches continued.

(Also do not worry this is not a fade to black moment, its the first attack.)

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

TheDragoon said:
Dark Ken let out a loud wail as he was burned to a crisp.
---

With that, the mindscape shattered. The Ken in the real world's skin turned from dark to tan again, him becoming him again before he collapsed on the ground, exhausted. Ayen and Lilliana had appeared right in front of him. He may not have a home anymore, but at the very least, at least he had Lilliana by his side.

@Tobi Neafearn

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded when she heard the story about the man. "Well... Do you mind telling that man that I said thank you? If he didn't take care of you, maybe we would have never met~" She said happily. "I'm really glad I met you Rosie-San~"
''alright...il tell him later''

...♱She then blushed slightly when Mari said that last part♱...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len smiled and nodded as he walked into the bathroom with the clothes he had been carrying.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya smiled and went up to her attic to grab books and came back down and went to the living room again

Rin hurried up and tried to dry her hair off to make it so she wasnt wet anywhere

LunaCrosby said:
╬Rylen covered his mouth, hoping she wouldn't hear his breathing as he peeked out
Riley couldnt stop giggling, she really liked this boy, he made her very happy "Where are you?" she asked looking through the rooms,

(Call... me)

@Lumina[/URL]
...☼Chiharu was carrying Miyaka off with due diligence when she stopped, nearly falling over. It was mostly out of surprise than anything, due to feeling something on her butt. Like some kind of itching sensation, or how it feels when you rub something after accidentally falling. It was weird, foreign, and Chiharu really didn't like it. She tried rubbing it herself to rid it of the feeling, but it's not like anything was there that was actually doing anything. Plus, she didn't have time to worry about herself. Miyaka seemed to look better, but now she was talking aloud. Ignoring the own sensations she was feeling, Chiharu smiled at her friend, regaining her composure and posture before continuing her walk with Rini toward the dorms☼...

"Hey... we're almost to the dorms, by the way."

@Nonalaka

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i love you too''
...☫Fuyumi said as she giggled a little bit more☫...

✦Nanami✦

Nanami's smile brightened before she kissed her cheek gently, soon going back to cuddle her. "Do you want to do anything? Watch a movie maybe?" She asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "If I was a lot more people would call me that" she said with a small, quiet laugh "Most people call me Childish, hyper, loud, annoying, short" she listed off, saying the last bit a little bit quieter.
"Dont worry your not any of those... well you are short" he teased. "But yea your cute.." he says softly

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded, the mention of food reminding her she was a bit hungry herself, "Sure, food sounds nice" she said with a smile "What kind of food did you have in mind?

♣︎Maria♣︎

Almost immediately Maria said, "Cookies~" before she blushed lightly, realizing that probably wasn't going to fill her up and most likely wasn't what Ilaani meant. In truth, she could go for just about anything, as long as she got cookies in the end she would be happy. "Anything really. I don't have a preference for food."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Dakota snuggled him in response to him warming up, smiling happily as she did so "I will ~" she said softly.
Roland smiled as looked back down to her "getting comfy are we?" he teased quietly as he ran a hand through her hair.

TheDragoon said:
Dark Ken let out a loud wail as he was burned to a crisp.
---

With that, the mindscape shattered. The Ken in the real world's skin turned from dark to tan again, him becoming him again before he collapsed on the ground, exhausted. Ayen and Lilliana had appeared right in front of him. He may not have a home anymore, but at the very least, at least he had Lilliana by his side.

@Tobi Neafearn

Ayen sighed deeply and pulled all his power back into himself before looking down at the Ken and Lilliana then slightly smiled then frowned "I hope you two have some family members." he said as he picked them up then looked for a couch, after finding one he sat down on it with them one his lap. Then he waited for them to wake up.

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami's smile brightened before she kissed her cheek gently, soon going back to cuddle her. "Do you want to do anything? Watch a movie maybe?" She asked curiously.

''sure. what kind of movie do you wanna watch?''

@Lumina[/URL]
Rini continued walking behind Chiharu and Miyaka, letting out a surprised gasp that was quickly muffled by her hand, did someone just...pinch her behind? She quickly turned around...but no one was there....had she imagined that? No, why would she imagine something as wierd as that, she decided to keep quiet about it, though she was pretty sure she didn't imagine these touches, she sped up her walking speed to walk alongside the two girls as they neared the dorms, occasionally looking behind her.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and went up to her attic to grab books and came back down and went to the living room again
Rin hurried up and tried to dry her hair off to make it so she wasnt wet anywhere
Len managed to take a shower before getting out and drying himself, after that he went down to the living room.

Mayyflower said:
Riley couldnt stop giggling, she really liked this boy, he made her very happy "Where are you?" she asked looking through the rooms,
(Call... me)
(i'm watching a moveh doe)

╬Rylen giggled quietly, letting out a small whistle as a hint

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len managed to take a shower before getting out and drying himself, after that he went down to the living room.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya looked over at len. "At least one of my kids knows how to clean themselves with out forcing them to" she says with a chuckle

LunaCrosby said:
(i'm watching a moveh doe)
╬Rylen giggled quietly, letting out a small whistle as a hint
(What movie?)

Riley gasped and looked in the area where she heard the whistle

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Rael did as she told him to, moving until he was only about a foot away from her.

[/QUOTE]

♚Venus♚

For once, Venus was second guessing herself. She didn't exactly know if she wanted to take away this innocence that Rael had to him because she feared she'd lose interest afterwards. It was hard finding such a fun and enjoyable play thing for herself, usually when she found one, they never lasted long. A couple of days at most. One lasted an hour before she got bored and told them to leave. Venus bit her lip, weighing her decisions before leaning down and whispering in his ear, "I'll need you to undress and lay down on my bed. I'll explain what else you should do after you've done what I've told you." She straightened herself out and smiling a little before biting her lip once more.

WeirdPrincess said:

♣︎Maria♣︎

Almost immediately Maria said, "Cookies~" before she blushed lightly, realizing that probably wasn't going to fill her up and most likely wasn't what Ilaani meant. In truth, she could go for just about anything, as long as she got cookies in the end she would be happy. "Anything really. I don't have a preference for food."

Ilaani thought for a bit, "Actually cookies sound pretty good, or atleast something baked" she said with a small smile as she eyed up a stall selling them.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled as looked back down to her "getting comfy are we?" he teased quietly as he ran a hand through her hair.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked up at him as her cheeks went a bit pink "kinda...You're just so warm and soft I can't help myself really.." She said as she cuddled him more.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai opened the front door of his home and stepped inside "Im home" he called, but there was no answer, Rini must have been out somewhere... he had just returned from the store as he had gone to get food, passing the door of the room crystal was in he smiled lightly as he spotted her sleeping, she looked even cuter to him when she was sleeping like that, not wanting to bother her as she slept, he continued on his way to the kitchen, leaving the groceries he had bought on the table to put them away.
*snores softly and perks up her ears much like a wolf and runs up to Kenai and gives him a big ass hug* "Happy mate home welcome back Crystal not was not sleeping." she says seeming still very tired but trying to pretend she totally wasn't sleeping*

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...il tell him later''
...♱She then blushed slightly when Mari said that last part♱...
Mari tilted her head. "Later? Are you going somewhere before we go to sleep?" She asked her curiously.

LunaCrosby said:
(Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension)
╬Rylen giggled and brought his head back behind the boxes.
(............)

Riley walked into a room and saw boxes

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he watched Asuka freak out, his head now being propped up by his hands♅...
“ W-well, it's cute because you've got one, honey!~ ”

---------------------------

...ΨKenji smiled and placed his hands onto Lumina's hips, replying as he gave her a small kiss on the cheekΨ...

“ I know how you feel~ I hated being away from you.. ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina blushed a bit at the feeling of his lips on her cheek, but she smiled anyways, happy to be close to him. Yes, the reason she had escaped outside was because of this kind of activity, but there was just something about being close to him that she really enjoyed. Especially when he says those kinds of things. Lumina's form changed back to her normal one, her face softening as she responded to Kenji♤...

"Yeah... me too... I'm not myself without you, as sappy and clingy as that is."

kirisaki_chitoge___no_ribbon_02_by_jonesy974-d90wwv2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back