• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱When they reached the Inn, Roselyn let go of Mari's hand to pay for a room at the counter. The man at the counter was speaking to her as if he knew her for a long time. But he did seem to have a wife because Roselyn asked him about her. When she finally payed for a room, Roselyn looked at Mari and smiled♱...
''okay, i got a room for us''
Mari smiled happily, skipping up to Roselyn, taking her hand again. "So, which room is ours?" She asked.

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu glanced down at the candy, not quite sure if she should take it or not. She was sure he was trying to be nice, but aside from that she wasn't sure what it meant. After all, not many strangers just give candy randomly to people that they just come across, after all. Besides, it wasn't his business what they were doing with their time, even if he was nice. Or at least pretending to be. Not taking the candy, she plastered another smile on her face as she pointed in the direction of the wing of the school where the Health classes were, then turned and pointed toward the track field, speaking as she did so☼...
"Ah, uh, sorry... I'm, uh... diabetic. Thanks for the offer though. Anyways... the health classes are taught over there... and the track is over there, with the fieldhouse and the coaches office."

@Nonalaka
Nonalaka said:
Rini hesitated wondering if shaking his hand was a good idea, she did it anyway, not to be rude and such... "U-Uhm, nice to meet you Mr..." She said quietly as her hand retreated back to her side, she soon glanced at the candy, nodding at chiharus unsure reaction "Yes, and besides we bought candy earlier, but thank you..." She said waving he hands a little, she didn't really trust this man at all as gentlemanly and attractive as he was, she still was somewhat uncomfortable, as she glanced at chiharu, she knew she had a similar thought on this man...though she wasn't sure about miyaka...she seemed so flustered.
@Lumina
--With the Girls pt.2--

Behind his smile he was enjoying this. Breaking them, then chaining them would be quite enjoyable. "No candy then, I will have to find someone else to take it then." He said, after shaking their hands. "Might I have the pleasure of your names?" He inquired. This will be a well deserved meal. Thinking on it, he might keep them three as pets. "Ah, thank you for pointing out where I will be working, But now I need to know where the teachers dorms will be, because my stuff will be here soon." He spoke coyly. He began to flood them with his seductive energy. The pressure was just about to much to withstand, as the leader began to swoon.

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

WeirdPrincess said:

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria nodded before focusing her attention forwards and heading inside the mall once they reached it. She didn't exactly know where she wanted to go first, but right about now cookies sounded really good. It seemed the further she went into the mall, the stronger the smell of chocolate chip cookies got when she neared the stand. It was overwhelming. Maria wanted to get some, but decided it would probably be best for her to have food first and she wasn't particularly hunger yet. "Do you want to look for your dress now?" She asked as she looked at Ilaani, now focused on helping her find a wedding dress.

Ilaani shrugged a little and smiled "I don't mind, we can go where you want to go first, I'm in no rush" she said as she looked around the mall.,

WeirdPrincess said:

?Venus?

tumblr_ntv1bbDWAg1qa94xto1_500.gif

Venus blinked a few times as she gazed at Rael, surprised more then ever that he didn't know what intercourse was. Wasn't he suppose to learn something about safe sex in middle school? Or weren't kids in general suppose to learn it around that age? Rael seemed like he was shelter from anything that involves sex and how that was possible? Venus didn't know. She was brought back to reality when he asked if Venus could teach him and her cheeks reddened even further (though it wasn't out of embarrassment) and her smile turned into a sly grin before she spoke, "Of course I can teach you. I won't take it easy~"

((...Somebody save Rael xD ))

TheDragoon said:
Mari smiled happily, skipping up to Roselyn, taking her hand again. "So, which room is ours?" She asked.
''its upstairs. cmon, il lead ya''

...♱She said before going up the stairs since downstairs was like a tavern where people were served drinks and food. When they got up stairs, Roselyn lead Mari to the room and opened it. The room number was 1♱...

''this is where we're sleeping at''

Nonalaka said:
"Oh? Thank you~" she said with a smile as she took the towel from him. Soon gazing around to see if there was any food stalls nearby.
Luke nods. "Welcome" he says before he stared drying off his hair

Mayyflower said:
Luke nods. "Welcome" he says before he stared drying off his hair
"Lets go find some food~" Kairassi said as she dried off her own hair, and just like before, her hair went fuzzy as some static crackled through it, she quickly tried to fix her hair into place again without anyone noticing.

Nonalaka said:
"Lets go find some food~" Kairassi said as she dried off her own hair, and just like before, her hair went fuzzy as some static crackled through it, she quickly tried to fix her hair into place again without anyone noticing.
Luke nods before noticing her hair, he laughed softly and watched her try and fix it

TheDragoon said:
Dark Ken struggled in the air, fire caressing him from all sides. He growled and tried to bite at Ayen's hand.
---

Ken sobbed as he held Lilliana, still scared half to death by the experience they just had.

@Tobi Neafearn

WeirdPrincess said:

♚Venus♚

tumblr_ntv1bbDWAg1qa94xto1_500.gif

Venus blinked a few times as she gazed at Rael, surprised more then ever that he didn't know what intercourse was. Wasn't he suppose to learn something about safe sex in middle school? Or weren't kids in general suppose to learn it around that age? Rael seemed like he was shelter from anything that involves sex and how that was possible? Venus didn't know. She was brought back to reality when he asked if Venus could teach him and her cheeks reddened even further (though it wasn't out of embarrassment) and her smile turned into a sly grin before she spoke, "Of course I can teach you. I won't take it easy~"

Rael nodded happily before realizing he had no idea what he was agreeing to, but it was a bit too late for turning back now. Then looking around cluelessly, Rael asked shyly,

“So um… What do I do?”

Mayyflower said:
Luke nods before noticing her hair, he laughed softly and watched her try and fix it
Kairassi noticed him laughing, huffing a little she began trying to fix it quicker, her gaze moving in the opposite direction of him.

@Lumina[/URL]
...☼Chiharu was about to answer when she noticed Miyaka nearly falling over, and she went and put an arm underneath her to steady her, the smiling facade fading as she looked at her friend. Something wasn't right here. And she needed to do something about it☼...

"Sorry, we've gotta get going, my friend here was complaining about some, uh, bad shrimp. She just needs some rest... yeah... the, uh, teachers dorms are next to the boy's dorms, I'm sure there's a boy somewhere that can help you out... cmon.. let's go. It was, uh, nice to meet you, Mister..."

...☼Chiharu glanced up at the man before looking at Rini, as if to say she should pick up Miyaka's bags, before leaving the school and going toward the dorms. Something was feeling off, and Miyaka was taking the brunt of it's effects☼...

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi noticed him laughing, huffing a little she began trying to fix it quicker, her gaze moving in the opposite direction of him.
"Like I said before its cute, don't hide it" he says teasingly

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka continued to freak out, pacing back and forth before she stopped suddenly to turn and face Akira. She spoke as she waved her arms up and down frantically❦...
"I feel like a kitten with this tail! I can't look cute with a tail! I don't even know what I look like with one!"

tumblr_nxi0k4Oxjx1uw4l7wo2_1280.gif
...♅Akira laughed lightly and pulled Asuka into a hug, replying as he placed a kiss onto her cheek♅...

“ Aw, don't worry about it~ Your tail will grow on you~ Just think of all the uses it has~ ”

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu was about to answer when she noticed Miyaka nearly falling over, and she went and put an arm underneath her to steady her, the smiling facade fading as she looked at her friend. Something wasn't right here. And she needed to do something about it☼...
"Sorry, we've gotta get going, my friend here was complaining about some, uh, bad shrimp. She just needs some rest... yeah... the, uh, teachers dorms are next to the boy's dorms, I'm sure there's a boy somewhere that can help you out... cmon.. let's go. It was, uh, nice to meet you, Mister..."

...☼Chiharu glanced up at the man before looking at Rini, as if to say she should pick up Miyaka's bags, before leaving the school and going toward the dorms. Something was feeling off, and Miyaka was taking the brunt of it's effects☼...

@Nonalaka
The young doe nodded as Chiharu looked at her, catching her meaning, she began to pick up Miyaka's bags and follow behind Chiharu, giving the peculiar man an unsure smile and wave as they walked off, her attention immediately turning to miyaka who was now being helped to walk by Chiharu "D-Do you think she'll be alright?" She asked in a concerned tone.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Mayyflower said:
"Like I said before its cute, don't hide it" he says teasingly
Kairassi huffed as her face coloured a bit "I-Its not cute" she said as she finished fixing it, her gaze still off to the side, as she was about to start walking to a food stand.

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''its upstairs. cmon, il lead ya''
...♱She said before going up the stairs since downstairs was like a tavern where people were served drinks and food. When they got up stairs, Roselyn lead Mari to the room and opened it. The room number was 1♱...

''this is where we're sleeping at''
Mari walked in and looked around it, taking in her surroundings. "So, do you know that guy downstairs?" She asked, plopping herself on the bed. "If so, how did you 2 meet?" She asked.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi huffed as her face coloured a bit "I-Its not cute" she said as she finished fixing it, her gaze still off to the side, as she was about to start walking to a food stand.
"Yes it is" he says looking at the food stand they were walking towards.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya touched rins head causing her to go to sleep. "This will be easy" she says before she took Rin to the bathroom and started giving her a bath
Len walked to his room before laying on his bed at looking at the ceiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back