• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"That's only because they don't know how to let loose and have fun sometimes" he says "they must have not gotten to know you"
Kairassi smiled a little "Well that's the point, they didn't want to" she said with a quiet laugh.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani thought for a bit, "Actually cookies sound pretty good, or atleast something baked" she said with a small smile as she eyed up a stall selling them.
Dakota looked up at him as her cheeks went a bit pink "kinda...You're just so warm and soft I can't help myself really.." She said as she cuddled him more.

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria laughed lightly and motioned for her to follow as she walked towards the stall. "Do you want any specific cookie? Or just a regular chocolate chip?" She asked, glancing over the menu that was before her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len gave Amaya a funny look "At best we're both one sixth siren mom, after all, we're half you and half dad." he said as he looked back at her.

[/QUOTE]
"But I'm not a siren" she says looking over at him

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly "Then I'll try my best not to doze off" she said as she looked at him "okay?~"
Roland chuckled quietly "Okay..... but if you fall asleep i have permission to tickle you~" he said softly before giving her a smile then looking back up to the sky.

Mayyflower said:
"But I'm not a siren" she says looking over at him
Len tilted his head and looked at her "And neither it dad, so how is Rin one?" he asked curiously

WeirdPrincess said:

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria laughed lightly and motioned for her to follow as she walked towards the stall. "Do you want any specific cookie? Or just a regular chocolate chip?" She asked, glancing over the menu that was before her.

Ilaani rubbed the side of her face with her hand as she thought "Well I'm not well up on types of cookies so I'm fine with chocolate chip cookies" she said with a small laugh

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Rael's cheeks began to burn as he heard her instructions, and shaking his head slightly he asked softly,
"Do I have to? It just doesn't seem right... If I have to I will... but do I really have to?"

[/QUOTE]

♚Venus♚

Venus tilted her head as she stared at him, now feeling slightly guilty for trying to take his innocence. Maybe she should stop, that way she would lose a toy and make Rael feel pressure into doing this. Though the more she thought about it, the hungrier she was getting and if she didn't get rid of this hunger soon... well Venus would just take him by force (though it wasn't her choice, it never was). "You wanted me to teach you right? That's where it starts. If you don't want to right now... I won't make you." She said quietly, now knowing she's probably have to go out and find someone else to feed from.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len tilted his head and looked at her "And neither it dad, so how is Rin one?" he asked curiously

[/QUOTE]
"Okay I fibbed I'm like 1% siren, but you and Rin have more than me, you have half of what my is" she says

TheDragoon said:
Ken was the first one to awaken. "Ugh... What happened...?" He asked in a groggy voice.
@Tobi Neafearn

Ayen smiled down at Ken "Down worry right now, i'll tell you when your sister wakes up." he said softly, in an almost fatherly tone, before gently ruffling Ken's hair "In the mean time, do you now of any uncles of aunts that you have?" he asked curiously

WeirdPrincess said:

♚Venus♚

Venus tilted her head as she stared at him, now feeling slightly guilty for trying to take his innocence. Maybe she should stop, that way she would lose a toy and make Rael feel pressure into doing this. Though the more she thought about it, the hungrier she was getting and if she didn't get rid of this hunger soon... well Venus would just take him by force (though it wasn't her choice, it never was). "You wanted me to teach you right? That's where it starts. If you don't want to right now... I won't make you." She said quietly, now knowing she's probably have to go out and find someone else to feed from.

Rael flushed before looking down at the ground, then pulling off his shirt he asked,

"What do else do I need to take off?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...Roselyn did the same before looking at Mari and blushing badly♱...
''y-yeah its...cute''

''i could go for a comedy. or why not both? i heard R*sh Hour is like a comedy and action. it had Chr*s T*cker and J*ckie Ch*n in it.''

✦Nanami✦

Nanami blinked a few times and tilted her head, "Rush Hour? I don't believe I've seen that before... unless I have and I don't remember. Is it good?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled quietly "Okay..... but if you fall asleep i have permission to tickle you~" he said softly before giving her a smile then looking back up to the sky.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota pouted "You can't just make up rules like that" she said before laughing slightly "I'm not sleepy anyways, just cosy~"

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani rubbed the side of her face with her hand as she thought "Well I'm not well up on types of cookies so I'm fine with chocolate chip cookies" she said with a small laugh

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria chuckled and nodded before ordering a dozen small chocolate chip cookies, though she told the cashier to put split the dozen cookies into two separate bags. After Maria payed for them, she handed a bag to Ilaani. "I only know a few types. Sugar cookies and peanut butter cookies." She said with a laugh.

Mayyflower said:
"Like I said they don't matter" he says
Kairassi nodded "Alright...I'll think of it like that from now on" she said as she smiled at him.,

Mayyflower said:
"Okay I fibbed I'm like 1% siren, but you and Rin have more than me, you have half of what my is" she says
Len sighed then walked over to the couch and sat down before looking at Amaya again "Mom, i mostly took after dad, so my body is more Fae than anything else, after that it's his godly blood, then the most dominant gene i got from you is your vampiric blood." he said using some form of logic that he gained from his powers

Mayyflower said:
Riley giggled. "Yea" she says happily
(when the movie makes you think there's a ghost in the room xD )

╬Rylen put his hands together behind his back

"do you have any favorite games?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pouted "You can't just make up rules like that" she said before laughing slightly "I'm not sleepy anyways, just cosy~"
Roland rolled his before chuckling again "Well, you can't really argue with it if you're asleep anyways." he teased quietly before moving his hand from her head to her back again

Nonalaka said:
Kenai laughed lightly as he hugged her back "You weren't?" He said as he looked down at her, tilting his head a little "Because y'know, I checked in on you earlier and you looked sound asleep to me~" he said smiling at her.
*she blushes at this and shakes her head* "Crystal was not she was just laying down."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed then walked over to the couch and sat down before looking at Amaya again "Mom, i mostly took after dad, so my body is more Fae than anything else, after that it's his godly blood, then the most dominant gene i got from you is your vampiric blood." he said using some form of logic that he gained from his powers

[/QUOTE]
"Never said you were more siren then fae, Rin has more of me than ayen, so her body is more, siren, vampire and neko, I'm glad Rin inherited more from me" she says "Overall she has barely any fae in her, that I can tell" she says

TheDragoon said:
Diablo sat himself up and leaned over, kissing her cheek. "Kei is doing great Hun, and I love you too Kanae." He said laughed lightly. Kei looked up to Kanae and smiled at her, making more silly baby noises and giggles.
Mari blushed at her mistake. "O-Oops, sorry..." She said shyly.
Kanae laid back. "I wonder how fast Kei will grow...as a demon I grew up quickly and once I turned 16 I was told that I would stop aging or growing...I'm 17 now...it's been pretty crazy wondering what would happen and all." She yawned and turned to her side, "im so tired now...good night..."

WeirdPrincess said:

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria chuckled and nodded before ordering a dozen small chocolate chip cookies, though she told the cashier to put split the dozen cookies into two separate bags. After Maria payed for them, she handed a bag to Ilaani. "I only know a few types. Sugar cookies and peanut butter cookies." She said with a laugh.

Ilaani took the bag of cookies "Oh? Thank you" she said, smiling appreciatively before looking into the bag and taking out one "I've never tried peanut butter cookies before, which is odd because I love peanut butter" she said with a nod, going quiet in case she would ramble, she took a bite of her choco chip cookie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back