• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani shrugged a little and smiled "I don't mind, we can go where you want to go first, I'm in no rush" she said as she looked around the mall.,

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria stopped to think for a moment, contemplating where she wanted to go. The only thing that seemed to come to mind were cookies... she really wanted those cookies. "Well, I was thinking about getting a quick snack first before going to American Eagle or something." She stated before pointing towards the Ms. Field store that was a few feet away.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Fuyumi giggled a little bit before snuggling back☫...

✦Nanami✦

Nanami happily nuzzled her a bit before wrapping both of her arms around her waste, "I love you~" She said with a smile.

TheDragoon said:
Mari walked in and looked around it, taking in her surroundings. "So, do you know that guy downstairs?" She asked, plopping herself on the bed. "If so, how did you 2 meet?" She asked.
''when Nanase hid me, i was only 11. really what she did was stuff my into a rose bush and enchanted it so i could become a God Eater of the Roses...and take me away to Aion. I looked for a place to stay and...the Inn was that place. the guy from earlier just gave me a free room and fed me for free. basically, he took care of me...well, honestly, i was naked when Nanase hid me and when i was brought here...though she did give me a cloak. the clothes were just too flashy that it would show in the rose bush and the hunters would find it and be brought here as well...its just a lot of complicated things...now that rose bush i was hiding in, is now destroyed by Nanase, to take away the risk of someone falling into the rose bush and being brought to Aion..''

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami happily nuzzled her a bit before wrapping both of her arms around her waste, "I love you~" She said with a smile.

''i love you too''

...☫Fuyumi said as she giggled a little bit more☫...

TheDragoon said:
Dark Ken struggled in the air, fire caressing him from all sides. He growled and tried to bite at Ayen's hand.
---

Ken sobbed as he held Lilliana, still scared half to death by the experience they just had.

@Tobi Neafearn

Ayen made his skin as hard as diamond before Dark Ken bit him "Now, i hope you like the sun." he said coldly as he started drawing Dark Ken into his mind and sending flames around to burn the paint.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Rael nodded happily before realizing he had no idea what he was agreeing to, but it was a bit too late for turning back now. Then looking around cluelessly, Rael asked shyly,
“So um… What do I do?”

[/QUOTE]

Venus

Venus motioned with her finger for him to come closer to her. "
Come closer and I'll tell you~"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len walked to his room before laying on his bed at looking at the ceiling.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya finished giving Rin a bath and dried her off and got her dressed before waking her up.

Rin woke up, her eyes wide, she ran out of the bathroom and into her room

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled as she nuzzled his cheek and then turned her attention to the sky again, her eyes flickering a little for a moment "Maybe we can do this again sometime ~"
Roland nodded and cuddled against her as he looked back up at the sky, smiling happily he warmed himself up again "Yeah, that would be nice, just let me know~"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya finished giving Rin a bath and dried her off and got her dressed before waking her up.
Rin woke up, her eyes wide, she ran out of the bathroom and into her room
Len yawned then walked out of his room "Hey mom, are you two done in the bathroom now?" he called out as he walked to the bathroom

Mayyflower said:
(yea lol)
Riley smiled. "Go hide and I'll count!" She called before running off somewhere to count
(I mean we can start another one if you want to xD )

╬Rylen giggled and ran the other way, hiding behind a stack of boxes

Mayyflower said:
"Yes it is" he says looking at the food stand they were walking towards.
She shook her head defiantly "I don't think so" she said as she came closer to the food stand.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len yawned then walked out of his room "Hey mom, are you two done in the bathroom now?" he called out as he walked to the bathroom

[/QUOTE]
"Yea we are" she says walking out of the bathroom

WeirdPrincess said:

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria stopped to think for a moment, contemplating where she wanted to go. The only thing that seemed to come to mind were cookies... she really wanted those cookies. "Well, I was thinking about getting a quick snack first before going to American Eagle or something." She stated before pointing towards the Ms. Field store that was a few feet away.

Ilaani nodded, the mention of food reminding her she was a bit hungry herself, "Sure, food sounds nice" she said with a smile "What kind of food did you have in mind?

LunaCrosby said:
(I mean we can start another one if you want to xD )
╬Rylen giggled and ran the other way, hiding behind a stack of boxes
(Nah)

Riley counted. "28...29...30! Ready or not here I come" she says giggling as she searched for him

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded and cuddled against her as he looked back up at the sky, smiling happily he warmed himself up again "Yeah, that would be nice, just let me know~"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota snuggled him in response to him warming up, smiling happily as she did so "I will ~" she said softly.

Mayyflower said:
"Why not?" He asks with a small chuckle
She shrugged a little "Its jus . cute isn't a thing I've heard anyone call me a lot" she said as she walked along, looking at her feet as she walked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and pulled Asuka into a hug, replying as he placed a kiss onto her cheek♅...
“ Aw, don't worry about it~ Your tail will grow on you~ Just think of all the uses it has~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka pouted before turning her head to look at her tail that had stopped swaying and remained still. She spoke as her eyes trailed from the tail and back towards Akira❦...

"I could grab things with it... I think. I don't know what else it can do."

Mayyflower said:
"Yea we are" she says walking out of the bathroom
Len smiled and nodded as he walked into the bathroom with the clothes he had been carrying.

Nonalaka said:
She shrugged a little "Its jus . cute isn't a thing I've heard anyone call me a lot" she said as she walked along, looking at her feet as she walked.
Luke blinked. "I dont know why, they should" he says with a shrug

HimeragiSeiker said:
''when Nanase hid me, i was only 11. really what she did was stuff my into a rose bush and enchanted it so i could become a God Eater of the Roses...and take me away to Aion. I looked for a place to stay and...the Inn was that place. the guy from earlier just gave me a free room and fed me for free. basically, he took care of me...well, honestly, i was naked when Nanase hid me and when i was brought here...though she did give me a cloak. the clothes were just too flashy that it would show in the rose bush and the hunters would find it and be brought here as well...its just a lot of complicated things...now that rose bush i was hiding in, is now destroyed by Nanase, to take away the risk of someone falling into the rose bush and being brought to Aion..''
Mari nodded when she heard the story about the man. "Well... Do you mind telling that man that I said thank you? If he didn't take care of you, maybe we would have never met~" She said happily. "I'm really glad I met you Rosie-San~"

Mayyflower said:
Luke blinked. "I dont know why, they should" he says with a shrug
She shook her head "If I was a lot more people would call me that" she said with a small, quiet laugh "Most people call me Childish, hyper, loud, annoying, short" she listed off, saying the last bit a little bit quieter.

Mayyflower said:
(Nah)
Riley counted. "28...29...30! Ready or not here I come" she says giggling as she searched for him
╬Rylen covered his mouth, hoping she wouldn't hear his breathing as he peeked out

WeirdPrincess said:

Venus

Venus motioned with her finger for him to come closer to her. "
Come closer and I'll tell you~"
Rael did as she told him to, moving until he was only about a foot away from her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back