• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
❣Sakura's face reddened
"you don't need to do that..."
Ikuto chuckled and wrapped his arms around her. "Aww~ But I want to~" He said, continuing to use a teasing and seductive tone.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo didn't mind her back scratching, due to his regeneration ability, allowing his wounds to heal quickly. When he found her tongue he played with it softly, teasing her to go even deeper and farther, as if he was begging for more.
She let out a moan. She wanted to go deeper and farther with him so when he teased her she grew hot and red. She kissed him back again and bit his lip teasingly. She wanted to hear him moan again before completely giving herself to him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River looked at her before he smiled. "Then I guess you used a different kind I magic on me." He said before he started to leave again

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko listened to what he said before falling asleep again, only being awake for a few moment's.

Nanne said:
She let out a moan. She wanted to go deeper and farther with him so when he teased her she grew hot and red. She kissed him back again and bit his lip teasingly. She wanted to hear him moan again before completely giving herself to him.
Diablo moaned at her lip biting, feeling his face go red as he kissed her extremely rough and passionate at this point. The kiss was getting really deep and extremely warm as he pressed his body into her's. He wanted to be as close to her as possible, giving himself to her.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto chuckled and wrapped his arms around her. "Aww~ But I want to~" He said, continuing to use a teasing and seductive tone.
❣Sakura blushed even more

"b-but it's embarrassing..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana nodded and whispered back. "Ok love/" she said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
(( Time skip? ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled and sat there happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon finished her burger and then cuddled Myuki happily⊹...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed then looked slightly away "It will rot if it doesn't get healed." he said quietly.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya nods. "Okay, and does it hurt when people touch it?" She asks

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko listened to what he said before falling asleep again, only being awake for a few moment's.
River chuckled as he left te room quietly and went to the couch and layer down on the coch to sleep as well

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled back "You're welcome ~"
She sighed a little as she glanced at him "I just ...I dont know...." She said quietly, which was the truth really...she didn't know if she was okay, she, Daniel and Ariel were now safe, so she supposed she was... but, at the same time, she felt guilty for her actions, for what she did or at least it was at the best way she could interpret how she felt.
"Let's order" he says before looking at the menu thingy

Roman said:
Alex soon opened his eyes, blinking rapidly once the sun hit them. He remained still for awhile, before checking to see if Yuki was still there. "Hmm.. She's gone." He groaned. Alex slowly got out of bed and got dressed before heading out, making his way around until he made it to the lake. "Yuki? You out here?"
Yuki heard someone approaching the lake so she turned invisible. When she heard Alex's voice she slowly rose and quietly ran behind him. Once she was behind him she hugged him and turned back to normal. "Morning Alex! Haha" she said. She hadn't noticed she was naked or that she forgot her towel by the lake she just hugged him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River chuckled as he left te room quietly and went to the couch and layer down on the coch to sleep as well

[/QUOTE]
(wanna time skip?)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Okay, and does it hurt when people touch it?" She asks
Len shook his head "I can feel it at all, though i can feel the pressure if it getting pressed and rubbed against the inside of my hand." he said softly.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo moaned at her lip biting, feeling his face go red as he kissed her extremely rough and passionate at this point. The kiss was getting really deep and extremely warm as he pressed his body into her's. He wanted to be as close to her as possible, giving himself to her.
Kanae couldn't resist him anymore and so she let herself be swept away by his warmth and roughness. ((Fade?..))

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn soon woke up yawning a little bit. She soon sat up and looked at Mari tiredly♱...
Mari was clinging to Roselyn so she was kinda brought up with her, their lips now inches apart. She was still sleeping.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len shook his head "I can feel it at all, though i can feel the pressure if it getting pressed and rubbed against the inside of my hand." he said softly.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya nods. "I see" she says before letting him go. "I have a couple ideas of what to do but I have to be certain it will work" she says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back