• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"You want answers? Answers to why this happened?" she asks. "And watch your tone" she says sternly
Len narrowed his eyes "Well, sorry, i just happen to have this burn that won't heal with magic" he said as he showed his left hand that had shot the lightening "But i guess pain isn't a reason to have a tone." he said as he folded his arms again.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len narrowed his eyes "Well, sorry, i just happen to have this burn that won't heal with magic" he said as he showed his left hand that had shot the lightening "But i guess pain isn't a reason to have a tone." he said as he folded his arms again.

[/QUOTE]
"I dont know how to explain that len! Thats something to ask your father" she huffed. "Find something to cook for dinner... Im not in the mood to cook, eat or do anything" she narrowed her eyes before going upstairs and into the attice, locking the door and laying in bed. "What am I doing with my life.." she groaned

Rin rubbed her ankle before getting up and going to the kitchen.

Mayyflower said:
"I dont know how to explain that len! Thats something to ask your father" she huffed. "Find something to cook for dinner... Im not in the mood to cook, eat or do anything" she narrowed her eyes before going upstairs and into the attice, locking the door and laying in bed. "What am I doing with my life.." she groaned
Rin rubbed her ankle before getting up and going to the kitchen.
Len grinned "I want to know why you hide from everything in that damn room!" he blurted out, yelling up the stairs.

Mayyflower said:
(okay kyo is in the park)
...☁︎Autumn walked towards the park, looking at all the debris that was around her. The city still looked pretty messed up and she wondered what had even happened. It looked like a war had broken out or something. Autumn was glad she wasn't around when any of this happened... though she did wonder about Lumina and if she was okay. They may have only really hung out once (and that just happened because she threw a ball of fire at her by accident), but she did consider her a friend. Plus, she hasn't seen her in a while and was curious to know if she was okay. Autumn thought about this as she ventured into the park (which somehow looked perfectly fine compared to the rest of the city), soon looking for the swings☁︎...

"I'm lucky I was at the home... I don't think I would have wanted to get caught up in any of this..."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len grinned "I want to know why you hide from everything in that damn room!" he blurted out, yelling up the stairs.

[/QUOTE]
Rin stopped before entering the kitchen and looked back. "Stop!" she snapped.

Amaya sat up when she heard len cuss, before getting up and going to the door, she stopped herself from opening the door "I literally cant do this anymore" she huffed before sliding down the wall and sitting down on the floor and bringing her knees up to her chest, tears forming in her eyes.

WeirdPrincess said:
...☁︎Autumn walked towards the park, looking at all the debris that was around her. The city still looked pretty messed up and she wondered what had even happened. It looked like a war had broken out or something. Autumn was glad she wasn't around when any of this happened... though she did wonder about Lumina and if she was okay. They may have only really hung out once (and that just happened because she threw a ball of fire at her by accident), but she did consider her a friend. Plus, she hasn't seen her in a while and was curious to know if she was okay. Autumn thought about this as she ventured into the park (which somehow looked perfectly fine compared to the rest of the city), soon looking for the swings☁︎...
"I'm lucky I was at the home... I don't think I would have wanted to get caught up in any of this..."
Kyo was laying in the grass next to the swings, he was reading a book that really didnt spike his interest. "What kind of book is this?" he muttered

LunaCrosby said:
Lilliana went wide eye'd and stated at what was in front of her. was she going to kill her? it very well seemed like it.
The middle spike started to whizz to life as she stared at her. "I'm sorry." Shd said in a female robotic voice before she drove the spike and her talons into the girls chest breaking the bones and lings as the middle spike peirced the heart while her fingers grabed it severing each artery from her heart then pulling hard ripping it from the girls body and letting her fall to the ground. "I'm sorry." She whispered again as she stared down at the girl

Mayyflower said:
Kyo was laying in the grass next to the swings, he was reading a book that really didnt spike his interest. "What kind of book is this?" he muttered
...??Autumn stopped for a moment and put a hand up to her mouth as she spoke, looking off to the side with a worried expression. It really was messy and she didn't want people or humans rather, getting hurt from any of the debris. Shaking her head, she let out a quiet sigh before continuing on towards the swings??...

"The city really should be fixed. I guess someone will get to that later... hopefully."

tumblr_nj9z4bbdvL1tfn9seo2_500.gif

...??Upon reaching the swings, she had noticed someone lying in the grass with a book in their hands. They looked particularly confused by the material that they were reading and it struck her as a little funny. Usually someone would read the back of a book or the first couple of pages to see if it interested them any and obviously if it didn't, that meant you wouldn't purchase or check out the book. Though she guessed not everyone did that. Autumn walked closer to the guy lying on the floor and spoke??...

"What are you reading?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Autumn stopped for a moment and put a hand up to her mouth as she spoke, looking off to the side with a worried expression. It really was messy and she didn't want people or humans rather, getting hurt from any of the debris. Shaking her head, she let out a quiet sigh before continuing on towards the swings??...
"The city really should be fixed. I guess someone will get to that later... hopefully."

tumblr_nj9z4bbdvL1tfn9seo2_500.gif

...??Upon reaching the swings, she had noticed someone lying in the grass with a book in their hands. They looked particularly confused by the material that they were reading and it struck her as a little funny. Usually someone would read the back of a book or the first couple of pages to see if it interested them any and obviously if it didn't, that meant you wouldn't purchase or check out the book. Though she guessed not everyone did that. Autumn walked closer to the guy lying on the floor and spoke??...

"What are you reading?"
Kyo jumped and bit. " Woah there oh um I'm reading this book called nevermore" he says looking up at the girl. "Erm I'm sorry but who are you?" He asks

Mayyflower said:
Kyo jumped and bit. " Woah there oh um I'm reading this book called nevermore" he says looking up at the girl. "Erm I'm sorry but who are you?" He asks
...??Autumn blinked a few times before laughing lightly. He must have been so absorbed in his book that he hadn't heard the sound of her feet coming towards him or maybe he thought it was going past him. Who knew? She looked down at him and closed one eye, as if winking, before bringing a hand to her mouth and speaking??...

"Sorry if I scared you. I'm Autumn~"

tumblr_nfmlbbvkQB1rw3w54o1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded and slightly smiled thinking she was fooled "Y-yeah, i had a-a few sandwiches." he said as he looked back at her relaxing a little before his stomach growled and his eyes widened.

[/QUOTE]
Hearing his stomach growl Dakota began giggling "Oh? then i guess if I made dinner or something, you wouldnt want any, y'know, since your stomach is full of sandwhiches, riiight?~" she asked, smiling over at him and poking his stomach.

---------------------------------------

NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiled. "Alright cool. This cafe is one of my favorite places to visit." He took a seat at a table. "They have some really good pastries here. That's why I haven't destroyed this place yet." He winked before pointing at the seat across from him. "Sit. Tell me about yourself, Miss Elaena."
Elaena nodded and sat across from him "Okay lets see..." huh, what was there to say?, she was always bad at this... realising her mind was drifting as she thought she gave herself a shake and began to answer "My name is Elaena Rillas, uhm, Im 18 years old, Ive just moved here to join FHS not too long ago, so im still getting used to the place...." she tapped her chin in thought "Erhm, I can control and manipulate dreams as well as create illusions and.." he stomach then growled, causing her to laugh lightly "...and all Ive had to eat today so far was an apple, so the mention of pastries has now made me hungry" she said as she glanced at her stomach then at him "Does that count as enough info?~"

Mayyflower said:
Rin stopped before entering the kitchen and looked back. "Stop!" she snapped.
Amaya sat up when she heard len cuss, before getting up and going to the door, she stopped herself from opening the door "I literally cant do this anymore" she huffed before sliding down the wall and sitting down on the floor and bringing her knees up to her chest, tears forming in her eyes.
Len looked over at Rin "And what is the last thing you remember Rin?" he asked as he narrowed his eyes at her.

Nonalaka said:
Hearing his stomach growl Dakota began giggling "Oh? then i guess if I made dinner or something, you wouldnt want any, y'know, since your stomach is full of sandwhiches, riiight?~" she asked, smiling over at him and poking his stomach.
Roland blushed and attempted to say something but only stuttered then looked away flustered and huffed before for taking a breath "Well, i guess it might of been awhile since i last ate..." he said quietly before looking back to her, still slightly blushing "Besides, who can pass up a meal made by you?" he asked trying to change the subject with flattery.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Hurrah! xD You should start ))
...۞Yumi was out walking around the campus, slightly bored. Kanon was asleep back in the dorm, like usual. She always seemed to sleep in on nice days like today. But not Yumi. She wasn't that confident traveling without her sister, but the day was too nice to not take a walk around at least. Besides, she honestly hadn't done much aside from helping Kanon study, and they usually only stuck to themselves either in the classroom or in the dorm. It was lonely, if she was being honest. But Kanon always had the stronger personality, and she didn't really trust anyone, so Yumi just kinda went along with it. She eventually found herself sitting on a bench outside the school, looking up at the clouds floating in the sky above her۞...

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu blinked as Miyaka yelled at the waitress, laughing nervously. She wasn't expecting her to act in that way, and didn't want to make a scene. She really didn't need any beer or anything, she was happy with just the water and normal sized portioned of ramen. Though she did appreciate the gesture☼...
"I-I'm good, but thank you."

@Nonalaka
Nonalaka said:
"...Beer?" Rini had never had beer before, after all she was only 15 "I-im okay with just water, but thank you" she said quietly, knowing if she did try it and her older brother found out he'd be pretty mad at her for drinking at a young age, mostly because he himself would get in trouble with their parents for not keeping a good enough eye on her...
@Lumina
"Ah well, more for me." she said as she took her beer and drank deep of it. It actually tasted horrible. But she was her own woman, and society had apparently fallen apart, so who cared if she drank. Their food came, and she dug into her bowl ravenously. "So after food, anything you ladies want to do next?" she said as she slurped her noodles. "Btw, he is a nice guy, though I bag on him, he can and will help you if needed. But he is completely women dumb. Like zero experience with the opposite sex, so be easy and gentle on him." she had to confide to her friends as they ate.

@Lumina

@Nonalaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back