• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota stared at him "You did?, Really?" she asked tilting her head a little, she knew he was lying, after all, he never seemed to be any good at it.
Roland nodded and slightly smiled thinking she was fooled "Y-yeah, i had a-a few sandwiches." he said as he looked back at her relaxing a little before his stomach growled and his eyes widened.

LunaCrosby said:
zero stopped teleporting and smirked "can't hide from us that easill it seem's" he said.
Lexi grinned and walked out of no where and in front of them. "Why are you here?" she asks

Harper crossed her arms. "To bring you home" she says

Mayyflower said:
Rin stared at the jar, no expression on her face, her fist clenched
Len shot back a few feet when the lightening shot from his hand to the jar.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len shot back a few feet when the lightening shot from his hand to the jar.

[/QUOTE]
The jar didnt do anything like it was fighting back and sent a stronger blast at len, the jar didnt move until it cracked and soon shattered in pieces, releasing some of amaya's soul... A black aura flew out of Rin causing her to pass out.

LunaCrosby said:
"yeah, what Harper said" he says and nod's.
Lexi chuckled. "Oh I dont have a home anymore" she says with a dark grin

Harper frowned. "You have me, come home im worried about you" she whined

Slaxt said:
Clover raises an eyebrow as she says she doesn't know where she is, He thought to himself That's weird... I wonder what happened... He shrugs and smiles when she asks to hang out. "Yeah I would love to hang out with my girlfriend! I'll be there in a bit."
Trix smiled into the phone and said softly "See you soon" she hung up the phone and went and brushed her hair throwing it up in a messy poinytail before making two cups of hot chocolate jsut in time for Clover to arrive,

Mayyflower said:
The jar didnt do anything like it was fighting back and sent a stronger blast at len, the jar didnt move until it cracked and soon shattered in pieces, releasing some of amaya's soul... A black aura flew out of Rin causing her to pass out.
Len laid there for a moment before realizing the hole was closing then wobbly got up and grabbed Rin before dragging her out of the room with him before the hole closed.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi chuckled. "Oh I dont have a home anymore" she says with a dark grin
Harper frowned. "You have me, come home im worried about you" she whined
"yes. you do. just because you come here doesn't mean you still don't have a home." he say's.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len laid there for a moment before realizing the hole was closing then wobbly got up and grabbed Rin before dragging her out of the room with him before the hole closed.

[/QUOTE]
A loud wolf's howl was heard. "RIN?!" it yelled loudly, growling.

Rin woke up and covered her ears and groaned. "Where am I?" she asks tiredly

Mayyflower said:
A loud wolf's howl was heard. "RIN?!" it yelled loudly, growling.
Rin woke up and covered her ears and groaned. "Where am I?" she asks tiredly
Len covered his ears "Well, you sorta earned that anger." he said as he looked down at Rin "And how could you not know?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len covered his ears "Well, you sorta earned that anger." he said as he looked down at Rin "And how could you not know?"

[/QUOTE]
Amaya was still a bit weak from everything that had happened with her soul and something else so she didnt really have the energy to turn into her wolf form, which is a good thing, so she stumbled inside and an inviable chain flew downstairs and dragged rin upstairs to amaya.

"I dont remember anything" she huffed before getting up and getting pulled upstairs, screaming as she was flung upstairs

Mayyflower said:
Amaya was still a bit weak from everything that had happened with her soul and something else so she didnt really have the energy to turn into her wolf form, which is a good thing, so she stumbled inside and an inviable chain flew downstairs and dragged rin upstairs to amaya.
"I dont remember anything" she huffed before getting up and getting pulled upstairs, screaming as she was flung upstairs
Len's eyes widened before jumping and grabbing Rin's hand and being pulled with her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len's eyes widened before jumping and grabbing Rin's hand and being pulled with her.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya turned into her human form so nothing bad would happen, once Rin was in front of her she clenched her fists. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" she yelled before noticing Len was up there too but she just ignored him and focused on rin. "IVE COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED!" she scolded rin

Rin sat there, looking at her hands in her lap. "I-Im sorry?.." she mumbled

Mayyflower said:
Amaya turned into her human form so nothing bad would happen, once Rin was in front of her she clenched her fists. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" she yelled before noticing Len was up there too but she just ignored him and focused on rin. "IVE COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED!" she scolded rin
Rin sat there, looking at her hands in her lap. "I-Im sorry?.." she mumbled
Len cleared his throat "Mom, she was possessed ." he said as the wings that had been on his back disintegrated "When i broke the jar a dark aura left her." he said calmly.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len cleared his throat "Mom, she was possessed ." he said as the wings that had been on his back disintegrated "When i broke the jar a dark aura left her." he said calmly.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya crossed her arms and glared down at Rin. "Shes grounded" she stated, "Possesssed or not, it was still her and she stole from me, cussed, talked back, and tried harming me" she says

Rin was too scared to look either of them in the eyes so she just sat there and listened

Nonalaka said:
"Well now you have another name to add to the pile" she said with a quiet laugh before her hand was grabbed and her surroundings changed she looked around, nodding in agreement of his choice of location "Yeah, this seems nice~"
-------------------------

Rini watched the seat being made, blinking before she looked at Miyaka and smiled lightly "Oh, uhm, thank you~" she said quietly as she sat down, she simply watched as the scene with chiharu being thought of as a child happening before her, she didnt comment really, mostly because speaking up wasnt her thing and besides, Miyaka had it covered really.

@Lumina
Ansom smiled. "Alright cool. This cafe is one of my favorite places to visit." He took a seat at a table. "They have some really good pastries here. That's why I haven't destroyed this place yet." He winked before pointing at the seat across from him. "Sit. Tell me about yourself, Miss Elaena."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya crossed her arms and glared down at Rin. "Shes grounded" she stated, "Possesssed or not, it was still her and she stole from me, cussed, talked back, and tried harming me" she says
Rin was too scared to look either of them in the eyes so she just sat there and listened
Len frowned "Then i at-least want answers!" he said loudly "If i have to, at my age, temper with old magick to save my mothers soul and deal with a possessed sister that's the least you can do for me!" he said folding his arms.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len frowned "Then i at-least want answers!" he said loudly "If i have to, at my age, temper with old magick to save my mothers soul and deal with a possessed sister that's the least you can do for me!" he said folding his arms.

[/QUOTE]
"You want answers? Answers to why this happened?" she asks. "And watch your tone" she says sternly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back