• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's the polite thing to do though." He said to her as he walked over to the opposite side of the table as say down facing her with a confident smile

[/QUOTE]
"don't get too confident, you only just started trying" she say's.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "If I um pass out... Please put me in the attic and not the hospital" she says
"do you have anything special in the attic? your scent is strong in there so i'm guessing you go there often" she say's.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's fine. Although you did worry me just a little with passing out for no reason while walking and all. I almost didn't catch you." Blake said softky to her

[/QUOTE]
''yeah sorry sorry~ i was pretty exhausted from all the running from yesterday''

*She said rubbing the back of her head a little*

Mayyflower said:
Rin jumped a bit. "Mind your business Len" she says sternly before walking down
LunaCrosby said:
The word take had made her ear's perk up "fatigued huh, as long as your all right" she said and nodded, putting her hand's together and smiling.
Len narrowed his eyes before getting in her way "RIn, i'll mind my business when i know you're not in danger and not taking stuff from the attic!" he shouted loud enough to be heard from the kitchen.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah sorry sorry~ i was pretty exhausted from all the running from yesterday''
*She said rubbing the back of her head a little*
"It's fine you have no need to apologize I completely understand." He said before he stood up and smiled at her. "What would you like for brekfast?" He asked her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's fine you have no need to apologize I completely understand." He said before he stood up and smiled at her. "What would you like for brekfast?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...il have some pancakes please''

*She said as she smiled at him more. She actually didnt eat lunch or dinner cuz of that vampire from yesterday*

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...il have some pancakes please''
*She said as she smiled at him more. She actually didnt eat lunch or dinner cuz of that vampire from yesterday*
Blake noddes before he waved his hand and a trey with a plate of delicious looking pancakes appeared floating over her lap before gently setting its self down on her lap

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'll be as confident as I can that I can convict you that at least I am not a jerk." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
"all right well so far all I can say is you seem like you feel like you should be polite to me" she say's.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake noddes before he waved his hand and a trey with a plate of delicious looking pancakes appeared floating over her lap before gently setting its self down on her lap

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko stared wide eyed at the food*

'Did he just...summon it from nowhere?'

*She though to herself before looking up at Blake with a smile and bowed her head as she spoke and then started to eat*

''thank you for the meal~''

LunaCrosby said:
"all right well so far all I can say is you seem like you feel like you should be polite to me" she say's.
"I feel I should be polite and nice to every one." He said softly to her as he looked at the menu

LunaCrosby said:
"do you have anything special in the attic? your scent is strong in there so i'm guessing you go there often" she say's.
"Well duh, that was my room when we wer-" she stopped before she heard stealing and attic "damn" she growled before going towards the kitchen door

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len narrowed his eyes before getting in her way "RIn, i'll mind my business when i know you're not in danger and not taking stuff from the attic!" he shouted loud enough to be heard from the kitchen.

[/QUOTE]
Rin sighed. "Your so fucking annoying Len, I'm not taking anything I'm borrowing it" she chuckled before hearing Amaya approach "looks like I gotta run" she says before using the strengths that the voice gave her to push Len out of her way so she could run back down the stairs and outside.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper gladly held onto them as he secretly guided there fall and moved the twoards the beach slowly making sure she wouldn't notice what he was planing

[/QUOTE]
Raven trembled a bit and pressed her face into his chest

Mayyflower said:
"Well duh, that was my room when we wer-" she stopped before she heard stealing and attic "damn" she growled before going towards the kitchen door
Rin sighed. "Your so fucking annoying Len, I'm not taking anything I'm borrowing it" she chuckled before hearing Amaya approach "looks like I gotta run" she says before using the strengths that the voice gave her to push Len out of her way so she could run back down the stairs and outside.
Ally stood up "what exactly is in the attic that she could take?" ally ask's as she tryed to remain calm.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I feel I should be polite and nice to every one." He said softly to her as he looked at the menu

[/QUOTE]
"alright, but what about the people who aren't polite back?" she ask's.

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina tiredly tore her gaze away from Kenji, who she partly wanted to just fall or lean against, to look at Asuka now, feeling her hand on her shoulder. She really did feel awful... though her panic attacks started after Kenji left, she hadn't actually had one in a while. So it was really taking a toll on her already pain-wracked body. At this point, it was taking most of her willpower to stay awake and not unconscious. Lumina's eyes glassed over a bit as she nodded, her eyes finding Kenji again. She heard him talking... what was he talking about?♤...
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka stood up a little and held a hand out for Lumina to take so she could help her up. Her eyes darted over towards Kenji once again, now hearing him talk. She couldn't get word for word what he was saying, just a few bits and pieces here and there. Mostly just the words familiar and malicious. Asuka was wondering what he was going on about before letting out sigh. It didn't matter much anyways, so why should she care. Her gaze shifted back to Lumina, seeing that her eyes had glossed over before shaking her head. A lot had probably happened before she showed up in Ecrilia and even though she did want to ask, Asuka didn't think she would want to talk about it❦...
"We're gonna go back to the house... You'll be able to rest once we get there. We're a little ways away so we'll have to take the train... or teleport but I'm not one for doing that anymore."
...ΨKenji spoke as he looked back at Lumina and AsukaΨ...

“ I'll walk with you to the house, then I need to attempt to get to Euphoria. I need to check things there, it's been about a year in Euphorian time.. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ I'll walk with you to the house, then I need to attempt to get to Euphoria. I need to check things there, it's been about a year in Euphorian time.. ”

[/QUOTE]
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka stood up a little and held a hand out for Lumina to take so she could help her up. Her eyes darted over towards Kenji once again, now hearing him talk. She couldn't get word for word what he was saying, just a few bits and pieces here and there. Mostly just the words familiar and malicious. Asuka was wondering what he was going on about before letting out sigh. It didn't matter much anyways, so why should she care. Her gaze shifted back to Lumina, seeing that her eyes had glossed over before shaking her head. A lot had probably happened before she showed up in Ecrilia and even though she did want to ask, Asuka didn't think she would want to talk about it❦...
"We're gonna go back to the house... You'll be able to rest once we get there. We're a little ways away so we'll have to take the train... or teleport but I'm not one for doing that anymore."
...♤Lumina shakily stood up, somehow finding strength in her legs to stand next to Asuka. Her hand on her shoulder helped, for sure. All Lumina wanted was to take Kenji and just go take a nap or something. Just...escape the world for a little while. Blinking to try and keep herself awake she looked back over at Kenji, hearing him talk about Euphoria or something. Wait...he wasn't planning on... Lumina felt her heartbeat quicken as she thought about it. He wasn't planning on leaving again was he? She looked back at Asuka, shaking her head no. They just got here! Why would he need to go so soon? Lumina's gaze turned back to Kenji, looking slightly scared now♤...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Lumina said:
...♤Lumina shakily stood up, somehow finding strength in her legs to stand next to Asuka. Her hand on her shoulder helped, for sure. All Lumina wanted was to take Kenji and just go take a nap or something. Just...escape the world for a little while. Blinking to try and keep herself awake she looked back over at Kenji, hearing him talk about Euphoria or something. Wait...he wasn't planning on... Lumina felt her heartbeat quicken as she thought about it. He wasn't planning on leaving again was he? She looked back at Asuka, shaking her head no. They just got here! Why would he need to go so soon? Lumina's gaze turned back to Kenji, looking slightly scared now♤...
...❦Asuka looked at Lumina before her eyes went back towards Kenji, then back at her. She felt sorry for her, having to go through the loss of losing Kenji and then finally getting him back... only to have him try and leave again. She didn't know if even trying to go to Euphoria was going to work, she honestly didn't think it was, but she wasn't going to take any chances if it somehow did and Kenji disappeared again. Lumina looked scared enough as it is by the fact that he might be leaving again and she just got him back. Asuka shifted her gaze over to Kenji and shook her head before speaking❦...

"It probably won't work and that's not the best idea right now. Lumina doesn't want you leaving... if it so much as works. She's been through enough and I suggest you stay with her, not try and go back just yet. I'll attempt going, but I highly doubt I'm going to go anywhere."

Mayyflower said:
"But it is" he says trying to move the scarf
"Nu-uh" she shook her head a little before he moved the scarf, revealing that her cheeks had gone more pink, her gaze moving off to the side.

Nonalaka said:
"Nu-uh" she shook her head a little before he moved the scarf, revealing that her cheeks had gone more pink, her gaze moving off to the side.
Luke saw her cheeks. "Why are they extremely pink?" He asks

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...cool. now your wondering why im offering you such a power. well...Kioko, however you did shove someone off a shot gun, you killed Uno Hound. thats good. at least you could kill something without hesitation. Elaena, you used illusion magic. you used your own power. thats good too. Cataclysm Arts has to do with using your own power and forge into weapons for offense or forging them to defend yourself. or use them for your own leisure...''
*She said before a Cataclysm throne formed right when Nanase was about to sit. She then crossed one leg over the other as a cataclysm crown formed on her head*

''though cataclysm is dangerous for it can consume yourself if your soul is wicked. for me as a Cataclysm God Eater Empress, i can revoke it''

*She then stood up and inspected her own hair as the throne turned into a centipede as a sword formed. She then looked at as her eyes flashed a little* (i just realized. this is a pretty bad ass picture xD i need to check Brave Frontier Fanart a lot)

''but i promise you this. if you accept my offer, your enemies' moral will be crushed for Cataclysm material is indestructible. powerful. and its far dangerous than Necromancy...and also very valuable. i mean i make jewelry for a part-time living and sell them. you cannot obtain this power from anyone else. only i can grant you this. so...do you accept?''
Elaena listened,as she took in the information, thinking for a bit, taking everything into consideration, she decided that this was probably a good idea for her to do, "Yes, I accept" she said nodding, rather excited about all this.

Mayyflower said:
Luke saw her cheeks. "Why are they extremely pink?" He asks
she paused for a bit, they probably would have just went back to normal if he hadnt of pointed them out "W-Well i wouldnt say extremely..." she said turning her head away, "t-they are just pink form being in the scarf is all, it was warm..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]All the girls happiky nodded to him

[/QUOTE]
Ken nearly jumped for joy. "Yay!!! Let's go let's go!" He said excitedly as he shoveled the rest of his soup into his mouth.

Mayyflower said:
LunaCrosby said:
Ally stood up "what exactly is in the attic that she could take?" ally ask's as she tryed to remain calm.
Len frowned "Tsk.." he then looked at Rin trying to get away before leaping onto her "Dad is on his way back." he said as he wrapped his arms around her in more of a bear hug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back