• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"I know" he says before he starts walking again
Kairassi walked alongside him until they reached her home "We're here" she said as she went to unlock the door "You can come in if you'd like" she offered as she looked back at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Anna Katie and shara quickly made there out side then quickly down to the school with ken before heading to the woods around it

[/QUOTE]
Ken gazed in awe at the woods around him, finding them wonderful and pretty.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake just smiled at her and nodded

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko eventually finished her food before sighing in relief she'd at least not skip breakfast*

''so um....w-where are we exactly?''

*Emiko asked as she looked up at Blake noticing the atmosphere is different*

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko eventually finished her food before sighing in relief she'd at least not skip breakfast*
''so um....w-where are we exactly?''

*Emiko asked as she looked up at Blake noticing the atmosphere is different*
"Where in oblivion, in the house of death." He said softly to her as the tray and plate disapered from her lap

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Where in oblivion, in the house of death." He said softly to her as the tray and plate disapered from her lap

[/QUOTE]
''o-oh. so this is where death lives then...''

*Emiko said as she looked around curiously*

HimeragiSeiker said:
''o-oh. so this is where death lives then...''
*Emiko said as she looked around curiously*
"Yes it is but kady Thana isn't here right now. She's off with her husband and childeren." He said to her

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi walked alongside him until they reached her home "We're here" she said as she went to unlock the door "You can come in if you'd like" she offered as she looked back at him
Luke blinked. "O-oh um okay sure" he says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yes it is but kady Thana isn't here right now. She's off with her husband and childeren." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
''ah...i see. yes, i remember now, she gave birth at the mansion i live in. 2 children. i believe 1 was a girl and the other was a boy...i dont exactly remember..''

*She said trying to remember it all*

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...i see. yes, i remember now, she gave birth at the mansion i live in. 2 children. i believe 1 was a girl and the other was a boy...i dont exactly remember..''
*She said trying to remember it all*
"Aya and satoshi" blake said to her before nodding

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Aya and satoshi" blake said to her before nodding

[/QUOTE]
''ah...now i remember''

*She said as she smiled more*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake just nodded to her

[/QUOTE]
''so...what do you usually do?''

*Emiko asked Blake curious of what he does. She knows he's a servant of death but she wondered what he does on his free time*

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so...what do you usually do?''
*Emiko asked Blake curious of what he does. She knows he's a servant of death but she wondered what he does on his free time*
"I keep every reaper in order." He said to her frankly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I keep every reaper in order." He said to her frankly

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...i see...what about on your free time? or are you constantly working...?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...i see...what about on your free time? or are you constantly working...?''
"I haven't worked much mostly because the reapers haven't gotten out of line in a hundred years." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I haven't worked much mostly because the reapers haven't gotten out of line in a hundred years." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
''ah...i see''

TheDragoon said:
Mari puffed out her cheeks a bit. "Am I not the cutest thing you've ever seen?" She asked him, more of as a rhetorical question. She then skipped away in search of the cooking oil. Once she found it, she hopped over and smiled at her daddy. "I found it daddy!" She said happily, hoping he was proud of her.
Han gave Mari a thumbs up, "Thank you very much. Without your help, I'd probably be lost." He said, with a smile. Han took the cooking oil and resumed cooking for his daughter.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yumi thought for a moment before shaking her head. None of her classes were fairly hard, but that was only because she was usually good at school. Most classes were easy to her, except for math anyways. Math was excruciatingly hard for her. "Not really. Just Trig/Pre-Calc~"
Akane raised a brow, '"Sounds hard." She said with a smile. "I'm assuming everything else is easy. That's pretty good~"

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina shakily stood up, somehow finding strength in her legs to stand next to Asuka. Her hand on her shoulder helped, for sure. All Lumina wanted was to take Kenji and just go take a nap or something. Just...escape the world for a little while. Blinking to try and keep herself awake she looked back over at Kenji, hearing him talk about Euphoria or something. Wait...he wasn't planning on... Lumina felt her heartbeat quicken as she thought about it. He wasn't planning on leaving again was he? She looked back at Asuka, shaking her head no. They just got here! Why would he need to go so soon? Lumina's gaze turned back to Kenji, looking slightly scared now♤...
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked at Lumina before her eyes went back towards Kenji, then back at her. She felt sorry for her, having to go through the loss of losing Kenji and then finally getting him back... only to have him try and leave again. She didn't know if even trying to go to Euphoria was going to work, she honestly didn't think it was, but she wasn't going to take any chances if it somehow did and Kenji disappeared again. Lumina looked scared enough as it is by the fact that he might be leaving again and she just got him back. Asuka shifted her gaze over to Kenji and shook her head before speaking❦...
"It probably won't work and that's not the best idea right now. Lumina doesn't want you leaving... if it so much as works. She's been through enough and I suggest you stay with her, not try and go back just yet. I'll attempt going, but I highly doubt I'm going to go anywhere."
...ΨKenji looked at Lumina as Asuka spoke, prompting him to reply asΨ...

“ I guess you're right. I don't think you should go. I think you should stay here, for the baby's sake. I'm sensing a malicious presence in Euphoria and I don't want you or your child getting caught up in it. ”

Roman said:
Akane raised a brow, '"Sounds hard." She said with a smile. "I'm assuming everything else is easy. That's pretty good~"
Yumi nodded and smiled at the kind woman, "For the most part. Who's your son though?" She asked curiously. "You did say he goes here, though he doesn't go. I probably don't know him."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake nodded before he smiled at her then stretched his arms. "Feeling better?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
''yeah...thank you''

*She said as she smiled more at him. She is pretty much owes him her life since he saved her, which was what she thought*

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...thank you''
*She said as she smiled more at him. She is pretty much owes him her life since he saved her, which was what she thought*
"So do you wish to go back to earth now?" He asked her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back