• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Elaena listened,as she took in the information, thinking for a bit, taking everything into consideration, she decided that this was probably a good idea for her to do, "Yes, I accept" she said nodding, rather excited about all this.
(Now awaiting WP xD )

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...cool. now your wondering why im offering you such a power. well...Kioko, however you did shove someone off a shot gun, you killed Uno Hound. thats good. at least you could kill something without hesitation. Elaena, you used illusion magic. you used your own power. thats good too. Cataclysm Arts has to do with using your own power and forge into weapons for offense or forging them to defend yourself. or use them for your own leisure...''
*She said before a Cataclysm throne formed right when Nanase was about to sit. She then crossed one leg over the other as a cataclysm crown formed on her head*

''though cataclysm is dangerous for it can consume yourself if your soul is wicked. for me as a Cataclysm God Eater Empress, i can revoke it''

*She then stood up and inspected her own hair as the throne turned into a centipede as a sword formed. She then looked at as her eyes flashed a little* (i just realized. this is a pretty bad ass picture xD i need to check Brave Frontier Fanart a lot)

''but i promise you this. if you accept my offer, your enemies' moral will be crushed for Cataclysm material is indestructible. powerful. and its far dangerous than Necromancy...and also very valuable. i mean i make jewelry for a part-time living and sell them. you cannot obtain this power from anyone else. only i can grant you this. so...do you accept?''
...?Kioko listened thoughtfully and began to think over the idea. She could do this right? It'll most likely be pretty hard learning cataclysm magic, but worth the while. Kioko would like to it, it was pretty exciting?...

"I accept~"

TheDragoon said:
Ken nearly jumped for joy. "Yay!!! Let's go let's go!" He said excitedly as he shoveled the rest of his soup into his mouth.
Anna quickly jumped down out of her chair and ran over to yhe door then waited for her sisters and ken

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko listened thoughtfully and began to think over the idea. She could do this right? It'll most likely be pretty hard learning cataclysm magic, but worth the while. Kioko would like to it, it was pretty exciting✿...
"I accept~"
Nonalaka said:
Elaena listened,as she took in the information, thinking for a bit, taking everything into consideration, she decided that this was probably a good idea for her to do, "Yes, I accept" she said nodding, rather excited about all this.
*Nanase smiled before she took both of her hands and placed them on both Kioko's and Elaena's chests over the area of their hearts. A Cataclysm shard soon was attached on them on the area Nanase placed her hands before Nanase removed her hands. The Cataclysm Shard soon broke but the spirit of the shard had soon formed a connection to Kioko's and Elaena's souls. They now have Cataclysm magic and Nanase soon sat back down when the centipede formed into a simple chair*

''congratulations''

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko stared wide eyed at the food*
'Did he just...summon it from nowhere?'

*She though to herself before looking up at Blake with a smile and bowed her head as she spoke and then started to eat*

''thank you for the meal~''
Blake just smiled at her and nodded

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len frowned "Tsk.." he then looked at Rin trying to get away before leaping onto her "Dad is on his way back." he said as he wrapped his arms around her in more of a bear hug.

[/QUOTE]
( xD )

Rin shrugged. "I don't care about dad" she says before she was outside "I don't want to hurt you Len but you leave me no choice" she says before slamming her back into the wall and grabbing his arm and throwing him over her shoulder, she then warped herself across the street, under the tree and disappeared

Amaya jolted outside and looked at Len. "What happened?" She asks looking around for Rin

Nonalaka said:
she paused for a bit, they probably would have just went back to normal if he hadnt of pointed them out "W-Well i wouldnt say extremely..." she said turning her head away, "t-they are just pink form being in the scarf is all, it was warm..."
"Righttt" he says with a bit of sarcasm

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper just smiled before they ended up softly landing in a beach chair

[/QUOTE]
Raven refused to look around, her face tightly pressed into Jaspers chest, her eyes still squeezed shut. "D-Did we land yet?" She asks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Anna quickly jumped down out of her chair and ran over to yhe door then waited for her sisters and ken

[/QUOTE]
Ken dashed out and waited for the other sisters to finish their food as well.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We landed a while ago." He said to her softly

[/QUOTE]
Raven opened her eyes and relaxed a bit. "Please don't do that again.." She mutters before looking around

TheDragoon said:
Ken dashed out and waited for the other sisters to finish their food as well.
Katie quixkly ran out after him laughing happily

"H-hey wait up!!" Shara yelled as she ran after Anna ken and katie

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Do what?" Jasper asked as he acted like he hadn't done any thing

[/QUOTE]
Raven looked at Jasper and blinked "You know what you did" she says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]
Katie quixkly ran out after him laughing happily
"H-hey wait up!!" Shara yelled as she ran after Anna ken and katie

[/QUOTE]
Ken just followed them...

Lugh cursed heavily. He was looking for some of the people he wanted to fight. He thought about what he should do. He would scold them for keeping him, and then kick their arses. Only fitting.

Lugh changed his nose into a wolf's. It came with being able to shapeshift. He sniffed the air. Best to try this method. Smell. He got one scent. He nodded, and followed it. He felt this one would be a challenage. If he could find him.

Mayyflower said:
"It's okay everyone blushes" he says smiling
"That doesnt mean its not embarrasing" she said as she looked over at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back