• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked around and nods before getting up and going inside, glancing at Len and ally, giving them both dirty looks before going upstairs and get something
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len smiled at Ally before seeing Rin and sighing "Please give me a moment!" he said before he went up the stairs after Rin.

[/QUOTE]
Ally ignored rin's dirty look and nodded "alright I'll be talking with your mother" she said and went into the kutchen.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally ignored rin's dirty look and nodded "alright I'll be talking with your mother" she said and went into the kutchen.
Amaya was still crouched down, she looked over at ally and stood up. "Hey" she says a bit weakly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why?" Jasper asked her quietly as he started to slowly stop tickling her before he started up again

[/QUOTE]
Raven whimpered and laughed. "Pretty please?" She asks squirming

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River happilt walked with her as he thought up the perfect plan to prove to her that he wasn't a jerk as they walked. "so where would you like to eat?" He asked her once they left the dorms

[/QUOTE]
"anywhere with mapo tofu, it's one of the main thing's I eat" she say's and nod's.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
"anywhere with mapu tofu, it's one of the main thing's I eat" she say's and nod's.
River nodded at her awnser before he turned down the street and walked next to her before soon getting to a restaurant that sever exaclty what she wanted. "Does here look good?" He asked her

Mayyflower said:
Rin went to the attic, unlocked it and went in and grabbed a jar before stuffing it in her pocket and hurried back down, locking the door after her
LunaCrosby said:
Len stopped at the bottom of the stairs to the attic and looked up at Rin and seeing her pockets "what did you take?" he asked loudly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper just smiled a little more before slowly stopping and looking down at her with a happy smile on his face

[/QUOTE]
Raven was breathing heavily, a faint blush on her cheeks, she smiled back up at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River nodded at her awnser before he turned down the street and walked next to her before soon getting to a restaurant that sever exaclty what she wanted. "Does here look good?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko nodded and looked at the restaurant "here is fine" she say's.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len stopped at the bottom of the stairs to the attic and looked up at Rin and seeing her pockets "what did you take?" he asked loudly.

[/QUOTE]
Rin jumped a bit. "Mind your business Len" she says sternly before walking down

Mayyflower said:
Raven was breathing heavily, a faint blush on her cheeks, she smiled back up at him
Jasper just gave her a mischevous smile as he planed out what to do next knowing she wouldn't like the first part at least

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len stopped at the bottom of the stairs to the attic and looked up at Rin and seeing her pockets "what did you take?" he asked loudly.

[/QUOTE]
Mayyflower said:
Rin jumped a bit. "Mind your business Len" she says sternly before walking down
Mayyflower said:
"Just.. Fatigued is all, nothing bad" she says opening the fridge and grabbing the hamburger meat
The word take had made her ear's perk up "fatigued huh, as long as your all right" she said and nodded, putting her hand's together and smiling.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River nodded to her before gently pulling her inside and leading her to a table then pulling out her chair for her

[/QUOTE]
"your doing thing's for me that you don't have to" she say's as she sat down.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper just gave her a mischevous smile as he planed out what to do next knowing she wouldn't like the first part at least

[/QUOTE]
"What are you planning?" She asks scooting away a little

LunaCrosby said:
"your doing thing's for me that you don't have to" she say's as she sat down.
"It's the polite thing to do though." He said to her as he walked over to the opposite side of the table as say down facing her with a confident smile

Mayyflower said:
"What are you planning?" She asks scooting away a little
"Oh no you don't you aren't getting away from me" Jasper said as he pulled her back to him and hugging her tightly before the invisible floor under them just fully dissapered sending both of them into a free fall

LunaCrosby said:
The word take had made her ear's perk up "fatigued huh, as long as your all right" she said and nodded, putting her hand's together and smiling.
Amaya chuckled. "If I um pass out... Please put me in the attic and not the hospital" she says

Nonalaka said:
Elaena had been looking at the floor, expecting to be told off, she lifted her head when she heard Nanase's question "E-Eh?" her? she didnt think Elaena was someone else did she? she was sure she was the worst in the class, but in all fairness she really did wanna learn "...Ah yes" she said with a nod
WeirdPrincess said:
...?Kioko stood there nervous, honestly thinking she was in trouble. She was sweating and she had a terrified look on her face, she really didn't want to be in trouble. Kioko didn't know what she was going to do if she got detention. She thought to herself as she shook a little?...
"P-Please help me, gods!"

tumblr_nt5l17Qt4i1ssq9uio1_500.gif

...?When Nanase asked if they wanted to learn Catalysm Arts, her expression went from scared to shocked and bewilderment in a second. Kioko just stared at her with her jaw drop and her eyes wide before speaking?...

"Y-Yes please! I-I mean... um that would be nice..."

tumblr_noas0hZAI61t33d6lo1_500.gif
''ah...cool. now your wondering why im offering you such a power. well...Kioko, however you did shove someone off a shot gun, you killed Uno Hound. thats good. at least you could kill something without hesitation. Elaena, you used illusion magic. you used your own power. thats good too. Cataclysm Arts has to do with using your own power and forge into weapons for offense or forging them to defend yourself. or use them for your own leisure...''

*She said before a Cataclysm throne formed right when Nanase was about to sit. She then crossed one leg over the other as a cataclysm crown formed on her head*

''though cataclysm is dangerous for it can consume yourself if your soul is wicked. for me as a Cataclysm God Eater Empress, i can revoke it''

*She then stood up and inspected her own hair as the throne turned into a centipede as a sword formed. She then looked at as her eyes flashed a little* (i just realized. this is a pretty bad ass picture xD i need to check Brave Frontier Fanart a lot)

''but i promise you this. if you accept my offer, your enemies' moral will be crushed for Cataclysm material is indestructible. powerful. and its far dangerous than Necromancy...and also very valuable. i mean i make jewelry for a part-time living and sell them. you cannot obtain this power from anyone else. only i can grant you this. so...do you accept?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sleep well?" Blake asked her in a warm tone as he watched her wake up

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko smiled at him and replied*

''yes. sorry about passing out last night''

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko smiled at him and replied*
''yes. sorry about passing out last night''
"It's fine. Although you did worry me just a little with passing out for no reason while walking and all. I almost didn't catch you." Blake said softky to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh no you don't you aren't getting away from me" Jasper said as he pulled her back to him and hugging her tightly before the invisible floor under them just fully dissapered sending both of them into a free fall

[/QUOTE]
Raven blushed before gasping again, hugging jasper tightly as they fell

Mayyflower said:
Raven blushed before gasping again, hugging jasper tightly as they fell
Jasper gladly held onto them as he secretly guided there fall and moved the twoards the beach slowly making sure she wouldn't notice what he was planing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back