• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why." River asked as he had closed the door then jestured for her to sit on the couche before heading to his room to change

[/QUOTE]
"well school is where the jerk's are at and I don't wanna be bothered by them" she say's as she sat on the couch.

LunaCrosby said:
"well school is where the jerk's are at and I don't wanna be bothered by them" she say's as she sat on the couch.
"Do you think every one is a jerk." He called out to her from his room as he changed quickly then came back out to her

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len tilted his head "Burgers maybe?" he said before looking over at Ally "And how did we disappear aunt ally?" he asked curiously

[/QUOTE]
Mayyflower said:
Amaya furrowed her eyebrows. "Rin should be upstairs" she says "if not then outside" she says
"oh that's not what I meant, I was never good with word's. what I meant was Rin went off somewhere so I just said she dissapeared." she say's and laugh's slightly. "though it turn's out she's still around here" she say's after hearing what amaya said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Do you think every one is a jerk." He called out to her from his room as he changed quickly then came back out to her

[/QUOTE]
"yes, until i'm proven wrong that's how I see everybody I look at" she said and nodded.

LunaCrosby said:
"oh that's not what I meant, I was never good with word's. what I meant was Rin went off somewhere so I just said she dissapeared." she say's and laugh's slightly. "though it turn's out she's still around here" she say's after hearing what amaya said.
@Mayyflower

Len nodded then looked over at Amaya "I think she's under a tree in the yard." he said before turning to Ally "And you're not the only one." he said reassuringly.

LunaCrosby said:
"yes, until i'm proven wrong that's how I see everybody I look at" she said and nodded.
"Well then I guess I'm just going to have to prove you wrong on that." He said before he bowed and held out a hand for her. "May I ask you to dinner." He asked her politely

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len tilted his head "Burgers maybe?" he said before looking over at Ally "And how did we disappear aunt ally?" he asked curiously

[/QUOTE]
LunaCrosby said:
Amaya nods "okay burgers it is" she says before going into the kitchen and leans down and puts her head on the counter and sighs. "Jeez..." She muttered to herself

Tobi Neafearn] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Len nodded then looked over at Amaya "I think she's under a tree in the yard." he said before turning to Ally "And you're not the only one." he said reassuringly.
"ah yes, your mom said you were quiet but your pretty talkative to me" she say's.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'd say your just being special." He said teasingly as he held onto her a little tighter before chuckling quietly

[/QUOTE]
Raven giggled. "Maybe so" she says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Maybe? No no no there's no maybe in this you are being special." He said to her before he started to tickle her just a little bit

[/QUOTE]
Raven was about to say something before gasping "noo!" She laughed

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods "okay burgers it is" she says before going into the kitchen and leans down and puts her head on the counter and sighs. "Jeez..." She muttered to herself
LunaCrosby said:
"ah yes, your mom said you were quiet but your pretty talkative to me" she say's.
Len shrugged his shoulders *Well, i guess you just bring out the talki-talkative side of me.* he said as he smiled up at her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well then I guess I'm just going to have to prove you wrong on that." He said before he bowed and held out a hand for her. "May I ask you to dinner." He asked her politely

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko stared at him for a bit "if you prove me wrong then I would be surprised" she said before seeing him bow and hold out his hand, ask me out to dinner? she thought as she stared at him again "alright" she said and grabbed his hand, she wasn't as embarrassed about it this time, I mean she already held it when they were making their way here, is this what he meant by hang out? planning on asking me to dinner? she thought.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko stared at him for a bit "if you prove me wrong then I would be surprised" she said before seeing him bow and hold out his hand, ask me out to dinner? she thought as she stared at him again "alright" she said and grabbed his hand, she wasn't as embarrassed about it this time, I mean she already held it when they were making their way here, is this what he meant by hang out? planning on asking me to dinner? she thought.
River noddes and stood up straight before softky pulling at her hand to get her to her feet then heading to the door with her before opening it for her

Mayyflower said:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len shrugged his shoulders *Well, i guess you just bring out the talki-talkative side of me.* he said as he smiled up at her.

[/QUOTE]
"it seem's I do, It's a good thing, it's fun talking to you" she say's and watched amaya go into the kitchen.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len shrugged his shoulders *Well, i guess you just bring out the talki-talkative side of me.* he said as he smiled up at her.

[/QUOTE]
Rin looked around and nods before getting up and going inside, glancing at Len and ally, giving them both dirty looks before going upstairs and get something

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River noddes and stood up straight before softky pulling at her hand to get her to her feet then heading to the door with her before opening it for her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko walked out the door, glancing at him everyone once in a while.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yes!" Jasper said back before rolling then around so he was pinning her down and continued to tickle her.

[/QUOTE]
Raven laughed. "S-Stop!" She laughed and squirmed to get away

LunaCrosby said:
"it seem's I do, It's a good thing, it's fun talking to you" she say's and watched amaya go into the kitchen.
Mayyflower said:
Rin looked around and nods before getting up and going inside, glancing at Len and ally, giving them both dirty looks before going upstairs and get something
Len smiled at Ally before seeing Rin and sighing "Please give me a moment!" he said before he went up the stairs after Rin.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, uhm...Alright?" she replied quietly as she followed along behind, soon examining the entrance to the boutique Miyaka had just found, still not fully understanding Miyaka's reasoning for all of this.
(revenge maybe? :P )

Miyaka looked around. Clothes racks were toppled, but nothing was ruined. Lingerie, clothes, and accessories were at her fingertips, just calling out to her to try on. She began by helping Rini find something good to wear. her first choice:

___gothic_lolita____by_codiciosa.jpg

"How about this?" she asked tentatively. Putting the outfit on the counter, she hunts for her and Chiharu something to wear. Finding something for Chiharu, she holds it up to the girl:

gothic_lolita_designs_by_liveloveburndie-d47gzgu.jpg

"OMG, this is just perfect for you!" she said gleefully. She really didn't care what they did to Misafune, or if the rest of the world was gone, as long as she got to hang out with her new friends made her happy. Even happier if she could have her own body. An outfit caught her eye and she pounced on it.:

Gothic-Lolita-lolita-fashion-1040071_600_450.jpg

So she began to gather clothes into a very large and stylish travel bag. She gathered the make up, perfumes, just about everything she could carry, then donned the new outfit.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko walked out the door, glancing at him everyone once in a while.
River happilt walked with her as he thought up the perfect plan to prove to her that he wasn't a jerk as they walked. "so where would you like to eat?" He asked her once they left the dorms

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len smiled at Ally before seeing Rin and sighing "Please give me a moment!" he said before he went up the stairs after Rin.

[/QUOTE]
Rin went to the attic, unlocked it and went in and grabbed a jar before stuffing it in her pocket and hurried back down, locking the door after her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back