• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Luke snapped out of thought and continued walking still a small distance behind kairassi
Kairassi pondered if she should ask or not, eventually curiosity got the better of her "...Is something on your mind? I know its not my place to ask, but you did seem spaced out a bit" she said glancing back at him.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi pondered if she should ask or not, eventually curiosity got the better of her "...Is something on your mind? I know its not my place to ask, but you did seem spaced out a bit" she said glancing back at him.
Luke shook his head. "It's nothing" he says quietly

Mayyflower said:
"Time flys by.." She says with a chuckle before walking inside. "I don't know where Len or ayen is" she says
Rin went up stairs and got into her pjs and went back outside and sat under a tree. "I know your here.." She mumbles staring over at a tree across the street. "I'll find a way to get to you" she whispers

@Tobi Neafearn
(this is why kagura was once afraid of kid's xD creepy as heck)

"yeah... it kinda suck's" she say's and shrug's "I've seen ayen and rin but I haven't seen Len yet" she said.

Mayyflower said:
Luke shook his head. "It's nothing" he says quietly
"Are you sure its nothing? she asked as she slowed down her pace to walk along side him.

LunaCrosby said:
(this is why kagura was once afraid of kid's xD creepy as heck)
"yeah... it kinda suck's" she say's and shrug's "I've seen ayen and rin but I haven't seen Len yet" she said.
"Out of them three I'd want to see Len the most" she says "I love ayen and all but Len he is very quiet and doesn't talk to much" she giggles

Nonalaka said:
Elaena looked at the screen in awe as she defeated the hologram, before looking over in the direction of the voice that spoke, recognising it as the guy that had helped her find her class that morning, she never did catch his name that time... agreeing with his words she looked away from him and towards the screen again
WeirdPrincess said:
...?Kioko stood there shocked at what she saw, now wanting to learn cataclysm magic. Not that that was possible anyway and she'd probably have to take up the matter with her parents... if she ever saw them again that was?...
*Nanase soon slowly made her way to the resting room*

*Kajima soon spoke again*

''oh, and if you want, you can take private lessons with Nanase to learn the Cataclysm Arts. though you'd have to pay me--''

*You can soon see Nanase dashing to the resting room before kicking Kajima in the back*

''HEY DONT TRY AND MAKE DEALS WITH MY STUDENTS! BAKA!!''

*Nanase only kicked him out of the building so hes pretty much now in the nurse's office. Nanase cleared her throat*

''im not giving private lessons cuz...learning cataclysm arts could just get yourself killed. class dismissed. oh but...Kioko, Elaena, see me after class...''

*She said before she looked directly at them and the bell rang. The other students leaving*

Nonalaka said:
"Are you sure its nothing? she asked as she slowed down her pace to walk along side him.
"Positive" he says "don't worry about it" he says then Ruffles her hair and continues to walk

HimeragiSeiker said:

''oh, and if you want, you can take private lessons with Nanase to learn the Cataclysm Arts. though you'd have to pay me--''

*You can soon see Nanase dashing to the resting room before kicking Kajima in the back*

*Nanase only kicked him out of the building so hes pretty much now in the nurse's office. Nanase cleared her throat*

''im not giving private lessons cuz...learning cataclysm arts could just get yourself killed. class dismissed. oh but...Kioko, Elaena, see me after class...''

*She said before she looked directly at them and the bell rang. The other students leaving*
Elaena stared at the seen before her as Kajima was kicked, blinking a few times before hearing her name being called....oh great, she was being held back after class? she sighed a little and shuffled her feet, knowing that it was probably to do with her pathetic attempt at todays lesson.

Mayyflower said:
"Positive" he says "don't worry about it" he says then Ruffles her hair and continues to walk
"H-Hey!" Kairassi called as he ruffled her hair, she puffed out her cheeks as a bit of static bounced off her hair, she then began to fix it back into place,

HimeragiSeiker said:

...?Kioko tried sneaking out of the class with the other students because she thought she was in trouble. Though she was unsuccessful and ended up falling just beside the door, her face on the ground. Kioko lifted her head up and rubbed her face a bit before standing up and making her way over to Nanase quietly?...

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko tried sneaking out of the class with the other students because she thought she was in trouble. Though she was unsuccessful and ended up falling just beside the door, her face on the ground. Kioko lifted her head up and rubbed her face a bit before standing up and making her way over to Nanase quietly✿...
Nonalaka said:
Elaena stared at the seen before her as Kajima was kicked, blinking a few times before hearing her name being called....oh great, she was being held back after class? she sighed a little and shuffled her feet, knowing that it was probably to do with her pathetic attempt at todays lesson.
*Nanase looked at them with a frown*

''you guys...''

*Her frown turned into a grin soon after*

''...interested in Cataclysm Arts?''

Nonalaka said:
"H-Hey!" Kairassi called as he ruffled her hair, she puffed out her cheeks as a bit of static bounced off her hair, she then began to fix it back into place,
Luke laughed softly. "Awe your hair got staticky" he teases a little

Mayyflower said:
"Out of them three I'd want to see Len the most" she says "I love ayen and all but Len he is very quiet and doesn't talk to much" she giggles
"ah so he's the one person in the family that's quiet? in every family there is at least one" she said and smiled.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you guys...''

Elaena had been looking at the floor, expecting to be told off, she lifted her head when she heard Nanase's question "E-Eh?" her? she didnt think Elaena was someone else did she? she was sure she was the worst in the class, but in all fairness she really did wanna learn "...Ah yes" she said with a nod

Mayyflower said:
Luke laughed softly. "Awe your hair got staticky" he teases a little
She began frantically fixing her staticky hair as her cheeks coloured a bit "N-no it didnt" she said with a small pout

Mayyflower said:
Len came out of his room then went downstairs to grab a snack from the kitchen not noticing that anyone had come home yet.

@LunaCrosby

LunaCrosby said:
"ah so he's the one person in the family that's quiet? in every family there is at least one" she said and smiled.
"Yea and then Rin likes to isolate herself and ayen tries to fix everyone's problems.. That could get annoying but he means well" she says. "And then me.. I like to think I'm the one who is in charge" she smirks "because no one really dares to talk back to me except Rin" she says

Nonalaka said:
She began frantically fixing her staticky hair as her cheeks coloured a bit "N-no it didnt" she said with a small pout
Luke smiled and moved her hands away from her hair. "Stop it looks perfectly fine like that" he says looking at her frizzy hair

Tobi Neafearn] [COLOR=#00b359]Len came out of his room then went downstairs to grab a snack from the kitchen not noticing that anyone had come home yet.[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]
Mayyflower said:
"Yea and then Rin likes to isolate herself and ayen tries to fix everyone's problems.. That could get annoying but he means well" she says. "And then me.. I like to think I'm the one who is in charge" she smirks "because no one really dares to talk back to me except Rin" she says
"never disobey a cat and you wont get scratched, though rin is a neko like you and me so it make's since why she think's it's ok to talk back" she say's. "Unless you have another kid I think that's len right?" she asked and gestured to the kitchen.

Mayyflower said:
Luke smiled and moved her hands away from her hair. "Stop it looks perfectly fine like that" he says looking at her frizzy hair
Kairassi stared at him "E-Eh? but its all frizzy and messy!"

LunaCrosby said:
"never disobey a cat and you wont get scratched, though rin is a neko like you and me so it make's since why she think's it's ok to talk back" she say's. "Unless you have another kid I think that's len right?" she asked and gestured to the kitchen.
Tobi Neafearn] [COLOR=#00b359]Len came out of his room then went downstairs to grab a snack from the kitchen not noticing that anyone had come home yet.[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]
Amaya nods. "Len! Come here please" She calls. "Your aunt wants to see you" she says

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you guys...''

...?Kioko stood there nervous, honestly thinking she was in trouble. She was sweating and she had a terrified look on her face, she really didn't want to be in trouble. Kioko didn't know what she was going to do if she got detention. She thought to herself as she shook a little?...

"P-Please help me, gods!"

tumblr_nt5l17Qt4i1ssq9uio1_500.gif

...?When Nanase asked if they wanted to learn Catalysm Arts, her expression went from scared to shocked and bewilderment in a second. Kioko just stared at her with her jaw drop and her eyes wide before speaking?...

"Y-Yes please! I-I mean... um that would be nice..."

tumblr_noas0hZAI61t33d6lo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back