• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I have no idea it's just that... Whenever I thought about it my mind went straight to you saying no." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven pecked his lips and hugged him. "That's crazy cause I'm happy I get to spend the rest of my life with you" she says happily

LunaCrosby said:
"never disobey a cat and you wont get scratched, though rin is a neko like you and me so it make's since why she think's it's ok to talk back" she say's. "Unless you have another kid I think that's len right?" she asked and gestured to the kitchen.
Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Len! Come here please" She calls. "Your aunt wants to see you" she says
Len peeks his head out of the kitchen then nodded as he walked over to them with a small muffin in his mouth.

Mayyflower said:
Luke smiled and nods. "Some messy things are cute, such as your hair" he says
Kairassi blushed a bit, but quickly tried to cover it over by moving the scarf she was wearing up a bit so she could hide her face a little "I-Its not cute" she said, her voice muffled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River nodded to her before heading into the dormitory with her and heading for his room

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko continued to follow "won't I be in trouble if I'm in the boy's dormitory?" she ask's.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko continued to follow "won't I be in trouble if I'm in the boy's dormitory?" she ask's.
"I've never heard of a girl getting in trouble by going to the guys dormitory so I don't think so." He said as he got to his dorm and opened the door for her then held it open for her to go in

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len peeks his head out of the kitchen then nodded as he walked over to them with a small muffin in his mouth.

[/QUOTE]
Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Len! Come here please" She calls. "Your aunt wants to see you" she says
"it's the first time I see him and he's already big, I feel old now and i'm still a teen..." she say's before smiling "Hi Len!" she said happily.

LunaCrosby said:
"it's the first time I see him and he's already big, I feel old now and i'm still a teen..." she say's before smiling "Hi Len!" she said happily.
@Tobi Neafearn

Amaya giggled. "This is your aunt Ally" she says

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi blushed a bit, but quickly tried to cover it over by moving the scarf she was wearing up a bit so she could hide her face a little "I-Its not cute" she said, her voice muffled.
"But it is" he says trying to move the scarf

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I've never heard of a girl getting in trouble by going to the guys dormitory so I don't think so." He said as he got to his dorm and opened the door for her then held it open for her to go in

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko walked into his dorm and looked around "well it was just a thought, I haven't exactly been to the school a lot" she say's.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Same." Was all Jasper said as he hugged her as well

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled. "I'm glad to hear that" she whispered

LunaCrosby said:
Mayyflower said:
@Tobi Neafearn
Amaya giggled. "This is your aunt Ally" she says
Len swallowing the muffin then smiled at Ally "Hi aunt Ally!" he said happily and looking between the two of them.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko walked into his dorm and looked around "well it was just a thought, I haven't exactly been to the school a lot" she say's.
"Why." River asked as he had closed the door then jestured for her to sit on the couche before heading to his room to change

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper noddes before he kissed her cheek again then started to let go of her a happy smile on his face

[/QUOTE]
Raven chuckled before shifting so she was in her back

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len swallowing the muffin then smiled at Ally "Hi aunt Ally!" he said happily and looking between the two of them.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya looked at the time. "Dinner ideas?" She asks

Daniel reaving]Jasper just smiled as he wraped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder lovingly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven hugged his head, her face buried into his hair

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len swallowing the muffin then smiled at Ally "Hi aunt Ally!" he said happily and looking between the two of them.

[/QUOTE]
Mayyflower said:
Ally continued to smile and looked at amaya "doesn't matter, i'll eat anything" she say's "I'm just happy I finally get to see my nephew, and neice who dissapeared" she say's.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally continued to smile and looked at amaya "doesn't matter, i'll eat anything" she say's "I'm just happy I finally get to see my nephew, and neice who dissapeared" she say's.
Amaya furrowed her eyebrows. "Rin should be upstairs" she says "if not then outside" she says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper just chukled at the feeling of her face pressing his hair against his head. "What are you doing?" He asked her playfully

[/QUOTE]
Raven chuckled. "I don't know" she says into his hair

Mayyflower said:
LunaCrosby said:
Len tilted his head "Burgers maybe?" he said before looking over at Ally "And how did we disappear aunt ally?" he asked curiously

Users who are viewing this thread

Back