• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Yeah. It is going to get worse.. but for who? > :) )))

[/QUOTE]
(( I don't like that face xD I already don't like the situation as it is >~> I'll just say both xD ))

Mayyflower said:
Luke looked over at kairassi and smiled back
"So, I guess its time to go home huh...Its getting dark" she said as she looked up at the sky for a bit before looking back at Luke.

...♅Akira walked back into the throne room and took a seat on his throne, staring blankly at the ceiling. One of his Honour Guard walked up to Akira and gave him a face towel to wipe the blood streams from his face, which he did. When he had cleaned his face, he set the towel on fire, causing it to turn to ash. He then resumed staring at the ceiling, talking to himself as he analysed his and Asuka's actions♅...

“ I wonder if I did the right thing.. she moved the ring from her ring finger, which was meant to be a symbol of our undying love. Moving it meant that she saw our relationship was over.. but did I overreact..? ”

...☄A male stormed into the throne room, the Honour Guards readying their spears towards the male's throat. Akira raised his hand to signal the guards to lower their weapons. The male shouted at Akira☄...

“ A Sanctum like you who cannot keep their pair doesn't deserve to be King! C'mon, bring it! I'll beat you with the legs that I'm standing on and claim the title of King! ”

...♅Akira glared at the male as his eyes burned a burning red, striking fear into the male's very core. He spoke, his tone being emotionless and slightly angry♅...

Your legs? but you don't have any.

Urokai_and_Zarga_vs_cadis_etrama_di_raizel_14.jpg

...☄The male suddenly dropped to the ground and screamed as he held the stumps where his knees used to be, shouting as he did so☄...

“ What have you done?! ”

...♅Akira soon stood up from his throne as two large wings made of red fire sprawled from his back. He looked down at the male before him and spoke♅...

There comes a time when a King must remind fools why he is King. That time is now.

latest

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
"So, I guess its time to go home huh...Its getting dark" she said as she looked up at the sky for a bit before looking back at Luke.
Luke looked up at the sky. "Oh yea I guess so" he says a bit disappointed.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Even if he was alive and he did know what was going on, Kite wouldn't be able to get to where she is xD Its gonna get worse though >~> ))
((True, Kaito's portals had their limitations xD The next thing I have planned is gonna make Lumina cry... Maybe... >.< But I'm really edgy if I should do it or not...))

TheDragoon said:
((True, Kaito's portals had their limitations xD The next thing I have planned is gonna make Lumina cry... Maybe... >.< But I'm really edgy if I should do it or not...))
(( Do it for the drama >~> It involves Yuto I'm betting ))

Mayyflower said:
Luke looked up at the sky. "Oh yea I guess so" he says a bit disappointed.
Kairassi tilted her head "...Is something wrong?"

TheDragoon said:
((( Lumina as in character, or Lumina as in person? XDD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Lumina as in character, or Lumina as in person? XDD )))

[/QUOTE]
((As a person... xD ))

TheDragoon said:
((...Maybe? (' :) )))
(( I knew it xD If it would possibly make Lumina sad, then it would have to be one of your characters that's involved with hers. I knew it wouldn't be Ken, cause he's a kid xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I knew it xD If it would possibly make Lumina sad, then it would have to be one of your characters that's involved with hers. I knew it wouldn't be Ken, cause he's a kid xD ))
((...OR IS IT?! >:3 xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Mourning." Blake said quietly to her as he turned and looked at her with a warm smile

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko smiled at him*

''good morning~''

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko hummed to herself as she stood off to the side. She wasn't going to go over and greet the Neo girl, mainly because she didn't really want to. For the time being, she'd just sing a little tune to herself until there was another lesson✿...
Nonalaka said:
Elaena simply stood there, Its not like she had anything else to do...except maybe go have a nap...she was getting sleepy, she shook her head a bit to wake herself up, no, she couldnt sleep here! though her eyelids were becoming heavy... she was now battling not to nap, which was extremely difficult for her.
*Neo soon stopped saying hi since there needs to be a lesson soon*

''alright alright, you guys need to resume classes. Nanase, your turn''

*She said as she walked out the room and the lesson resumed*

Mayyflower said:
"No why?" He asks looking down at her
Kairassi blinked "You looked sad or something for a second" she said as she looked at him, perhaps she imagined it?

-----------

HimeragiSeiker said:

Elaena blinked, did they have to fight those things again? she sighed a bit. she guessed there was no escaping this class huh.

HimeragiSeiker said:

...✿Kioko inwardly groaned, she wasn't ready to get back to this lesson. If anything, she just wanted to go home and big out on a bunch of snacks. Plus, Kioko didn't want to look like an idiot running around looking for a weapon to kill these weird virtual beasts✿...

Nonalaka said:
Rini stared at Miyaka, "Flexing our womanly charms?" she questioned, looking rather confused before she shrugged a little "I don't really need anything...and I don't think I would be any good at that..." it was true though, she had never tried to make anyone flustered on purpose before.
"Well, with some well placed monies in whatever clothing stores still exist, or good looting of what stores fell to rubble, we ladies will transform into maneaters!" she said to her friends. She too was feeling unsure of her charms, as her group was giving off the same feelings in their body language. "With the right gear, we will own trouble." she happily said as she tried searching through the ruined blocks for standing stores, food, tools, and anyone else alive.

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi blinked "You looked sad or something for a second" she said as she looked at him, perhaps she imagined it?
-----------

Elaena blinked, did they have to fight those things again? she sighed a bit. she guessed there was no escaping this class huh.
"Well a little... It seemed like the day flew by" he says

TheDragoon said:
((Do it))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji placed his arms around Lumina's waist and spoke as he leaned closer to her ear, whispering as if telling a secretΨ...
“ It is up to the Sanctum to deal with the pain of their pair, so long as their pair doesn't leave their side. I wouldn't know love if it wasn't for you, I'd say feeling some pain whenever you get hurt is a good deal for a lifetime of love and happiness. ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Hearing these words, something in Lumina broke, and she leaned her head forward into his chest, sobbing harder than she had ever than before. Her hands gripped his shirt, tightly to the point where they might rip, her palms starting to singe the fabric a bit. With her eyes squeezed shut she cried out painfully, regretfully, gratefully, every emotion that was in her mind at the time came out in her voice. There was so much hurt in her small body, to hear Kenji still be accepting of it and of her seemed to finally push her over the edge. In some way, she had been trying to push him away, feeling like he'd only get hurt again if he let her in close. Maybe it was that she felt she might be hurt again if she let him in. Honestly, it had taken a lot of willpower back on Ecrilia not to just end it all. As far as she knew, Kenji was probably gone for good. Lumina felt like it wasn't worth living if he wasn't going to be around. But she didn't for a few reasons. One is that she'd come back anyways, so it's not like it would be a permanent solution. And two, because she'd come back, her temporary death would do nothing but bring Kenji pain. And that was the last thing Lumina wanted. Her sobs were getting to the point where she was almost hyperventilating, not getting enough air in from crying so hard. Her chest hurt, both physically and mentally, and she sat there, crying into Kenji's chest♤...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh well my dorm is baciacly like a small apartment so you could wait in the living rolm area if you want." He said not wanting her to have to wait outside in the hall of the dorms building

[/QUOTE]
"oh ok, i'll do that instead" she say's and nods.

Lumina said:
...♤Hearing these words, something in Lumina broke, and she leaned her head forward into his chest, sobbing harder than she had ever than before. Her hands gripped his shirt, tightly to the point where they might rip, her palms starting to singe the fabric a bit. With her eyes squeezed shut she cried out painfully, regretfully, gratefully, every emotion that was in her mind at the time came out in her voice. There was so much hurt in her small body, to hear Kenji still be accepting of it and of her seemed to finally push her over the edge. In some way, she had been trying to push him away, feeling like he'd only get hurt again if he let her in close. Maybe it was that she felt she might be hurt again if she let him in. Honestly, it had taken a lot of willpower back on Ecrilia not to just end it all. As far as she knew, Kenji was probably gone for good. Lumina felt like it wasn't worth living if he wasn't going to be around. But she didn't for a few reasons. One is that she'd come back anyways, so it's not like it would be a permanent solution. And two, because she'd come back, her temporary death would do nothing but bring Kenji pain. And that was the last thing Lumina wanted. Her sobs were getting to the point where she was almost hyperventilating, not getting enough air in from crying so hard. Her chest hurt, both physically and mentally, and she sat there, crying into Kenji's chest♤...
...ΨKenji sighed lightly and replied as he brought Lumina closer into his chest, placing his head ontop of hers. He spoke as his eyes softened on LuminaΨ...

“ It's okay, I'm here for you. I'll never leave you again, I promise. ”

...ΨSuddenly, Kenji and Lumina were sent back to Ecrilia, their accesses to Euphoria being removed. They were sent to Ecrilia because that was the last place Lumina was before entering Euphoria, and Kenji was holding onto her, and as a result, was sent with her. Euphoria was now cut off entirely, like it once was beforeΨ...

Mayyflower said:
"Well a little... It seemed like the day flew by" he says
Kairassi nodded "Hmm, Yeah, well as they say, time flies when youre having fun" she said before giggling softly "But yeah, Ive been enjoying hanging out with you..." she said as she looked over at him. "and i guess im a little annoyed time flew as well." she admitted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back