• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko was now just dreading this assignment and didn't so much as want to par take in it, but what choice did she have? Letting out a sigh, she got up and followed the rest of the students✿...
Nonalaka said:
Elaena somewhat begrudgingly stood up from her chair to follow the other students to their destination, stretching a bit she began following them hoping she wouldnt get lost a second time.
*Eventually, they got to the building and went inside*

''alright. this is the Simulation Room. so basics are...try to use something that can cause damage to the beasts''

*She said before the simulation room made it so they were in a city ruins with weapons scattered, especially military weapons and the 2 beasts finally spawned walking in, Uno Hound bashing a tree out his way as Victor Tank just grinned at the students before they both charged*

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright. this is the Simulation Room. so basics are...try to use something that can cause damage to the beasts''

*She said before the simulation room made it so they were in a city ruins with weapons scattered, especially military weapons and the 2 beasts finally spawned walking in, Uno Hound bashing a tree out his way as Victor Tank just grinned at the students before they both charged*
Elaena's eye widened as the beasts charged, wait they were starting now?! She was going to get beat up for sure, Elaena began frantically searching the ground for a weapon that someone wasnt already trying to lift.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and spoke as he looked up at the sky, the blood that rested at his boots soon flowing down the indentations of the floor♅...
“ Just.. leave me. I need to think. ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka didn't want to leave nor was she ready. If she left now, that meant she could never come back. Thinking about that just hurt even more and her nails dug even harder into her palm until it began to bleed. Asuka opened her fist and stared down at her bleeding hand, soon speaking. She knew she was being childish by saying no, but she didn't want to go just yet❦...

"No..."

...❦Asuka stared at the small wound before the blood that was on her hand, slowly began to retreat back towards the wound before it closed. There wasn't a scratch or nail marks in place. She looked up from her hand towards Akira before she spoke once more, soon turning on her heels and slowly making her way out of the room❦...

"I'll only leave on the condition that you don't revoke my access to Euphoria. I don't want to leave things as they are right now Akira... I can't do that..."

HimeragiSeiker said:

...✿Kioko yelped as the beast charged before she frantically began looking for something to use. She hadn't expected the simulation to start so quickly and therefore wasn't prepared. Right about now, she looked so lost and confused as she searched for a weapon. Not like she knew how to use any of them anyways✿...

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Kioko yelped as the beast charged before she frantically began looking for something to use. She hadn't expected the simulation to start so quickly and therefore wasn't prepared. Right about now, she looked so lost and confused as she searched for a weapon. Not like she knew how to use any of them anyways?...
Nonalaka said:
Elaena's eye widened as the beasts charged, wait they were starting now?! She was going to get beat up for sure, Elaena began frantically searching the ground for a weapon that someone wasnt already trying to lift.
*It wasnt before long Neo had got in and smiled and charged at the beasts with a smile. She soon jumped and as she looked down at the beast, she got an RPG out of nowhere and shot it between the beasts. She then got a shotgun and a sniper and landed on Uno Hound's head before shooting it in the head, ending the Uno Hound hologram and shooting Victor Tank's head with a random sniper rifle*

''Nanase, you didnt even have time to introduce me~?''

*Nanase sighed over the microphone before speaking, the students flocking to Neo after*

''This is Neo. one of our best assassins on the Extermination Teams. though she does this crap voluntarily so...i dunno, go get an auto graph from her''

HimeragiSeiker said:
*It wasnt before long Neo had got in and smiled and charged at the beasts with a smile. She soon jumped and as she looked down at the beast, she got an RPG out of nowhere and shot it between the beasts. She then got a shotgun and a sniper and landed on Uno Hound's head before shooting it in the head, ending the Uno Hound hologram and shooting Victor Tank's head with a random sniper rifle*

*Nanase sighed over the microphone before speaking, the students flocking to Neo after*

''This is Neo. one of our best assassins on the Extermination Teams. though she does this crap voluntarily so...i dunno, go get an auto graph from her''
Just as Elaena had found a weapon she looked up when she heard a voice and both the holograms were already defeated, Elaena blinked a few times before leaving the weapon down and making her way over....get an autograph?, was this neo girl famous?, she certainly hadnt heard of her anyways, perhaps just people who battled alot knew her or something? Elaena shrugged and made her way over anyways

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka didn't want to leave nor was she ready. If she left now, that meant she could never come back. Thinking about that just hurt even more and her nails dug even harder into her palm until it began to bleed. Asuka opened her fist and stared down at her bleeding hand, soon speaking. She knew she was being childish by saying no, but she didn't want to go just yet❦...
"No..."

...❦Asuka stared at the small wound before the blood that was on her hand, slowly began to retreat back towards the wound before it closed. There wasn't a scratch or nail marks in place. She looked up from her hand towards Akira before she spoke once more, soon turning on her heels and slowly making her way out of the room❦...

"I'll only leave on the condition that you don't revoke my access to Euphoria. I don't want to leave things as they are right now Akira... I can't do that..."
...♅Akira sighed and walked forward, stepping over the pool of blood and leaning against the balcony's wall, talking as he did so♅...

“ Everyone's access is getting revoked, including Kenji's. Even if you won't leave willingly, when I remove your access, you'll be forced out. If I choose to leave Euphoria, I will. Until then, I wish to be alone. ”

HimeragiSeiker said:

...?Kioko stood there for a moment staring at where the beasts use to be before her gaze shifted over to Neo. She didn't know whether to go over there and at least say hi or just stay where she was. It seemed to be the latter, so Kioko stood off to the side watching the other students swarm around Neo?...

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko stood there for a moment staring at where the beasts use to be before her gaze shifted over to Neo. She didn't know whether to go over there and at least say hi or just stay where she was. It seemed to be the latter, so Kioko stood off to the side watching the other students swarm around Neo✿...
Nonalaka said:
Just as Elaena had found a weapon she looked up when she heard a voice and both the holograms were already defeated, Elaena blinked a few times before leaving the weapon down and making her way over....get an autograph?, was this neo girl famous?, she certainly hadnt heard of her anyways, perhaps just people who battled alot knew her or something? Elaena shrugged and made her way over anyways
*Neo was just saying hello to people and meeting them, since no one had paper or a pen. though she was just saying hi to peopl*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and walked forward, stepping over the pool of blood and leaning against the balcony's wall, talking as he did so♅...
“ Everyone's access is getting revoked, including Kenji's. Even if you won't leave willingly, when I remove your access, you'll be forced out. If I choose to leave Euphoria, I will. Until then, I wish to be alone. ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka stopped shortly and spoke, though she didn't turn to look back. So this was it then, it really would end like this. There wasn't any way that she could convince him, so she saw no point in trying. Asuka looked back at him briefly, her expression sad before she looked ahead and continued forward❦...

"I see... Even if I refuse to leave, I'll be forced out after you remove my access. Just because you want to be alone, doesn't mean you should take that away. I suppose I'll leave now then, there isn't much else I can do to try and change your mind."

...❦As Asuka continued forward, she spoke before she vanished the second she stepped through the throne doors❦...

"Maybe I'll see you around sometime... maybe not. It was good seeing you again... Goodbye Akira."

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Neo was just saying hello to people and meeting them, since no one had paper or a pen. though she was just saying hi to peopl*
Elaena simply stood there, Its not like she had anything else to do...except maybe go have a nap...she was getting sleepy, she shook her head a bit to wake herself up, no, she couldnt sleep here! though her eyelids were becoming heavy... she was now battling not to nap, which was extremely difficult for her.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka stopped shortly and spoke, though she didn't turn to look back. So this was it then, it really would end like this. There wasn't any way that she could convince him, so she saw no point in trying. Asuka looked back at him briefly, her expression sad before she looked ahead and continued forward❦...
"I see... Even if I refuse to leave, I'll be forced out after you remove my access. Just because you want to be alone, doesn't mean you should take that away. I suppose I'll leave now then, there isn't much else I can do to try and change your mind."

...❦As Asuka continued forward, she spoke before she vanished the second she stepped through the throne doors❦...

"Maybe I'll see you around sometime... maybe not. It was good seeing you again... Goodbye Akira."
...♅Akira stared out his people as Asuka vanished, soon beginning to rotate the ring he had on his finger. He slowly slid it off and walked over to his bedroom, soon placing it on his dresser. He spoke as he closed his eyes, blood soon forming from his mouth and ears, along with two streams escaping his eyes♅...

It is at this then..

Ch313.PNG

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and continued to face ahead of him, replying to Asuka as the blood pool's circumference began to increase, soon moving past his feet♅...
“ Moving the ring means that you don't love me, or your feelings have changed. Why else would you move it, the one thing we use to show our love to one another? I left to protect you and everybody else, because I seem to only be able to destroy. I never said goodbye because I was too ashamed to face you in that moment. I left Euphoria open to you, yet you never came. ”

---------------------

...ΨKenji sighed lightly and and pulled Lumina into a hug, replying as he did soΨ...

“ I'd have to go Lost ten more times before it begins to lessen. As long as you're here by my side, you could never cause me pain, only happiness. ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina's eyes widened a smidgen when she felt herself be pulled into the hug. God it felt so good to be embraced by him again, but it barely masked how hurt and upset and guilty she was still feeling. The anger she had was starting to shift inwards, now directed at herself once more rather than Kenji. Her eyes closed, seeing Kenji in his Lost form, knowing that it was her fault he ended up like that. It'd always be her fault that he'd lose himself♤...

"It's... all my fault..."

...♤Thinking back to when they first made it to where Akira and Kenji were, the look on Akira's face toward them, mainly Asuka, was one she wouldn't soon forget. Asuka probably wasn't even here anymore, she had no idea. But, because of her, Asuka had to go through that. And because she brought Asuka, Akira had to see her, which seemed to bring him pain. Lumina's hands balled into fists at her sides, her nails digging into her palms. All her fault. All of this mess was her fault. It all started because she couldn't control her emotions and ended up disappearing. All her fault. If she hadn't have disappeared, Kenji wouldn't have gone Lost, and then she wouldn't have made Asuka and Akira see each other when they obviously didn't want to. All her fault. All her fault. All her fault♤...

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu walked along side them, keeping quiet for the most part. She didn't have much input on her situation, really. There wasn't really anything she could do about it. Chiharu had no way of knowing what her powers were, if she had any anymore. But Rini seemed to offer some sort of solution, which seemed to please Miyaka, so that was fine. She kept an eye out for some kind of open business that sold sweets, but her thought process shifted as Miyaka asked about their crushes☼...
"Crushes?"

...☼Chiharu looked back at her new friend, almost a questioning look on her face. Her crush... the first person that popped into her head was him, but she had already told herself she didn't like him in that way. She had convinced herself there was no way it was possible. But his face still popped up in her mind, and she frowned, not wanting to think about him. He was the reason she was... like this, after all. She didn't want to be thinking of him at all. She guessed the only reason that he was the first person to come to mind when thinking of the word 'crush' was because he was the only guy she ever interacted with. Yeah. That was it☼...

"I don't really have anyone..."

@Nonalaka
Nonalaka said:
Rini smiled and nodded "Really" she said hoping she could help Miyaka in any way she could, Rini blinked before shaking her head in response to her second question, she didnt know anyone to even feel like that about "Nope, no-one" she said with a small laugh.
@Lumina
"Hmm...We have to fix that!" she said with a cheshire grin. Miyaka turned to the girls and spoke mischeivously, "Wanna watch a boy get flustered?" she asked with a sheepish grin. "Since I can't be there, you both should come onto Misafune really hard. His reaction is priceless. I bet you can get him to carry your books also. a totes win-win, no?" she suggested to her new friends. "Of course, you both wouldn't really mean any of it, so it wouldn't be manipulation, just a flex of your womanly charms muscles." she spoke and smiled devilishly. "And of course no favor goes unrepaid...Chiharu, I will work from within to see if Misafune can help you. And Rini....is there anything you could need in return for assisting me on this awesome venture?" she asked sincerely.

@Lumina

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Hmm...We have to fix that!" she said with a cheshire grin. Miyaka turned to the girls and spoke mischeivously, "Wanna watch a boy get flustered?" she asked with a sheepish grin. "Since I can't be there, you both should come onto Misafune really hard. His reaction is priceless. I bet you can get him to carry your books also. a totes win-win, no?" she suggested to her new friends. "Of course, you both wouldn't really mean any of it, so it wouldn't be manipulation, just a flex of your womanly charms muscles." she spoke and smiled devilishly. "And of course no favor goes unrepaid...Chiharu, I will work from within to see if Misafune can help you. And Rini....is there anything you could need in return for assisting me on this awesome venture?" she asked sincerely.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
...☼Chiharu blinked as Miyaka talked about making Misafune blush. He definitely seemed the type of guy who might get easily flustered. Not that Chiharu would do that on purpose, of course. She really didn't have a desire to, really. But she supposed she'd keep it in mind anyways? Aside from that, Chiharu looked at Miyaka with a bit of a confused look when she said that she'd help her☼...

"Help me...? With what?"

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland narrowed his eyes "So, what brought you here today?" he asked curiously as he rubbed his chin

[/QUOTE]
"Well I was out and about exploring and I found this lovely little place"

shortyshot8 said:
"Well I was out and about exploring and I found this lovely little place"
((So much for 30 minutes tops >~>))

Roland laughed "Lovely? To me, yes, to anyone else, well, i gotta ask, are you on something?" he asked curiously

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((So much for 30 minutes tops >~>))
Roland laughed "Lovely? To me, yes, to anyone else, well, i gotta ask, are you on something?" he asked curiously

[/QUOTE]
"Erm....No?" He laughed a little

(My bad
xD Some things came up)

shortyshot8 said:
"Erm....No?" He laughed a little
(My bad
xD Some things came up)
((Are things still going on now?))

Roland shook his head then looked at him "So, are you here to look around, or are you a customer?" he said as he rubbed his chin.

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina's eyes widened a smidgen when she felt herself be pulled into the hug. God it felt so good to be embraced by him again, but it barely masked how hurt and upset and guilty she was still feeling. The anger she had was starting to shift inwards, now directed at herself once more rather than Kenji. Her eyes closed, seeing Kenji in his Lost form, knowing that it was her fault he ended up like that. It'd always be her fault that he'd lose himself♤...
"It's... all my fault..."

...♤Thinking back to when they first made it to where Akira and Kenji were, the look on Akira's face toward them, mainly Asuka, was one she wouldn't soon forget. Asuka probably wasn't even here anymore, she had no idea. But, because of her, Asuka had to go through that. And because she brought Asuka, Akira had to see her, which seemed to bring him pain. Lumina's hands balled into fists at her sides, her nails digging into her palms. All her fault. All of this mess was her fault. It all started because she couldn't control her emotions and ended up disappearing. All her fault. If she hadn't have disappeared, Kenji wouldn't have gone Lost, and then she wouldn't have made Asuka and Akira see each other when they obviously didn't want to. All her fault. All her fault. All her fault♤...
...ΨKenji spoke as he leaned closer to Lumina and placed a gentle kiss onto her cheekΨ...

“ It's not. I was angry at my brother, hence why I went ‘Lost’. I felt pain coming from you, and when I asked Akira if I could go to you, he said no, which made me angry. It's not your fault, it's his. But still, I can't remain angry at him, after all, I've never felt the pain I saw in his eyes. ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh it's a pretty little house in the woods." Shara said excitedly to him

[/QUOTE]
Ken beamed at them in awe. "Whoa! It must be really cool to live so close to nature!" He said happily. "So can I come over? I want to play too!"

NeoClassical said:
(anyone free?)
((I am... But I don't think Ansom would be interested in talking to any of my peeps :3))

Mari: Plant Goddess((Daughter of Celia... Who is now dead >.<))

Yuto: Dark Exceed God

Dex: Tyler's smartass brother/Arcane Fire Spirit/Master Wizard

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji spoke as he leaned closer to Lumina and placed a gentle kiss onto her cheekΨ...
“ It's not. I was angry at my brother, hence why I went ‘Lost’. I felt pain coming from you, and when I asked Akira if I could go to you, he said no, which made me angry. It's not your fault, it's his. But still, I can't remain angry at him, after all, I've never felt the pain I saw in his eyes. ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina hung her head, listening to his explanation. She supposed his logic made sense... but without that initial pain from her, there would have been no reason for him to get angry at his brother. Her body trembled a bit, her wings shaking, as more tears threatened to come to her eyes. She moved her arms up, fists still balled, and placed them on his chest, almost like she wanted to hit him. Her eyes were still closed, with Lumina unable to look at him even with the kiss on her cheek♤...

"But that pain... was from me. If I would have been able to control myself better then maybe..."

...♤Lumina's hands shook, now, like they were unsure of what to do. There was so much anger, so much hurt, that was just sitting in her heart and in her head and body, that it was physically confusing, taking a toll on her body from being unable to properly express it♤...

"If I could've... controlled myself better... Asuka would be okay... you would have been okay... it's all my fault... I... I'm just...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back