• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Y was taking a lazy stroll by himself, having lost Mika a very long time ago. He had come across a school, deciding it would be a good idea to check out. He soon entered the courtyard, a lollipop popped in his mouth. He was silent, finding no reason to speak at the moment.
@Slaxt
Sora, rolling around in the grass looks up to see a boy entering the courtyard. He slowly stops rolling and gets up off the floor quickly. "I get tu meat sumone new! YAAAAY!" He slowly and quietly makes his way towards the boy.

Slaxt said:
Sora, rolling around in the grass looks up to see a boy entering the courtyard. He slowly stops rolling and gets up off the floor quickly. "I get tu meat sumone new! YAAAAY!" He slowly and quietly makes his way towards the boy.
Y heard a shrill voice pierce his eardrums. It made him cringed a bit before he recovered. He then smiled at the boy and waved. "Hello there!" He said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
...☾Neko awed and put her hands to her cheeks, amazed that he created his own realm. She didn't know anyone who could do that and couldn't really do that herself, so it was amazing to meet someone like that. Neko stood up along with him and leaned closer towards Isaac as she spoke, her eyes gleaming☽...
"Really?! That's so cool. Can I visit it sometime?"
"Hm... Maybe... It depends. Want to go bavck to the Arcade? Or maybe something else?"

Isaac recommended with a brightening grin. He had a faint redness to his face since Neko leaned towards him, closing the distance between them.

TheDragoon said:
Y heard a shrill voice pierce his eardrums. It made him cringed a bit before he recovered. He then smiled at the boy and waved. "Hello there!" He said happily.
Sora waves back and smiles. "Hallo!" He says happily. "I'm boward wuld yew liek to pley and hab fun wit me?" He asks excitedly.

Slaxt said:
Sora waves back and smiles. "Hallo!" He says happily. "I'm boward wuld yew liek to pley and hab fun wit me?" He asks excitedly.
Y laughed lightly as he crunched on the rest of his lollipop, discarding the remains into a nearby trash bin. "Sure! What game would you like to play?" He asked him. "I'm Y by the way."

((What's crazy is that in the anime that Y is from, his real name is Sora
xD ))

TheDragoon said:
Y laughed lightly as he crunched on the rest of his lollipop, discarding the remains into a nearby trash bin. "Sure! What game would you like to play?" He asked him. "I'm Y by the way."
((What's crazy is that in the anime that Y is from, his real name is Sora
xD ))
Sora smiles widely. "Nice tu meet yew Y, I'm Sora!" He chuckles and keeps jumping up and down excitedly. "Alsho any gaem ish fien!"

Mayyflower said:
Luke chuckled at her response and kept walking. "Does me calling you 'cute' bother you?" He asks
Kairassi puffed out her cheeks, which were still pink "N-No, its just not an accurate statement" she said as she continued to walk, twiddling her thumbs a bit.

--------------

Lumina said:
Chiharu blinked, before standing up off the bench. She really didn't have anything else to do, so with a little bit of hesitancy she followed behind, her hands clasped in front of her. She looked over at Rini for a moment before quietly before continuing to walk forward. Miyaka seemed to have so much energy for being surrounded by such a destroyed city. Chiharu wasn't quite sure what she would have to ask Miyaka, except...
"Um.. what happened to Misafune?"

@Nonalaka
@Lumina[/URL]

@Nonalaka
Rini tilted her head at Miyaka "That must be awful..yknow since he dosent know you're there he can't really help you be your own person..." Rini tapped her chin in thought for a bit, trying to ignore the crumbling city that was in the backdrop of where she walked "I mean i have alot of spell books...Even super old ones...but i dunno if i could find a spell to fix your problem..I could still try though?" she offered, trying her best to help

------------------------

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname raised a brow. Her explanation was contradictory to her actions, though he supposed it was only natural. Shaking his head while poking her nose, Kaname couldn't help but smirk. He felt comfortable around Camilla, and her childish acts amused him. "Well. Isn't that an unexpected development? After all, I am pretty....hot." Kaname could barely hold back his urge to laugh at his own sly statement, but somehow managed. In only a fashion of which he had to shift his gaze elsewhere.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla stared at him for a bit before laughing, she liked this side of him that loved to joke around, and was glad he was beginning to show it more often, It meant he was happy, which was one of the things she wanted most, for him to be smiling and to be happy. She then uncurled herself from the position she was in as she then sat up straight, fixing her hair as she did so.

Slaxt said:
Sora smiles widely. "Nice tu meet yew Y, I'm Sora!" He chuckles and keeps jumping up and down excitedly. "Alsho any gaem ish fien!"
Y thought for a moment, then proposed something. "How does hide and go seek sound?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Ken laughed again, smiling sweetly at them. "You guys better eat up, before your soup gets cold~" He said happily. Chibi Ken nodded and saluted them, puffing out his cheeks before he ran off and jumped in Ken's pocket again.
All the girls noddes at the same time before they glanced at there soup then started to politely eat it trying not to look like they hadent eaten in a while but truthfully they hadn't. Not in a couple days at least

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]All the girls noddes at the same time before they glanced at there soup then started to politely eat it trying not to look like they hadent eaten in a while but truthfully they hadn't. Not in a couple days at least

[/QUOTE]
Ken was curious about who these girls were. "Hey Umm.... By any chance could you all tell me your names?" He asked with a big irresistible smile.

TheDragoon said:
Ken was curious about who these girls were. "Hey Umm.... By any chance could you all tell me your names?" He asked with a big irresistible smile.
"I'm shara!" Shara had said happilt after she had swallowed a mouth full of food and smiled at him

"I-im Katie it's very nice to meet you." Katie said softly to him with a suddle and happy smile

Anna just sat there a shy look on her face before she heaitantly spoke. "I-im a-Anna." She said quietly to him

Rini tilted her head at Miyaka "That must be awful..yknow since he dosent know you're there he can't really help you be your own person..." Rini tapped her chin in thought for a bit, trying to ignore the crumbling city that was in the backdrop of where she walked "I mean i have alot of spell books...Even super old ones...but i dunno if i could find a spell to fix your problem..I could still try though?" she offered, trying her best to help.

--------------

Her eyes started to sparkle. "Oh really? really really really?" she was ecstatic. But she felt the shudder, and began to calm down. "It doesn't matter if he knows about me. What matters is my freedom, and life liberty and the pursuit of the ultimate sweet!" she exclaimed happily. Deep down she really did care about him, but guys are gross in their daily lives. So the search continued for the sweet shop. "My turn. "Crushes?" she asked them both.

@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]
"I'm shara!" Shara had said happilt after she had swallowed a mouth full of food and smiled at him
"I-im Katie it's very nice to meet you." Katie said softly to him with a suddle and happy smile

Anna just sat there a shy look on her face before she heaitantly spoke. "I-im a-Anna." She said quietly to him

[/QUOTE]
Ken nodded and smiled sweetly some more. "My name's Ken! It's nice to meet you all... So... What were you guys playing earlier?" He asked them curiously, excited to talk to his new friends. Even though the girls were ragged and dirty, Ken completely ignored their appearance, judging by their hearts rather than appearance. In his eyes, they were all beautiful, like diamonds in the rough.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well then..... Am I?" He asked her curiously as he walked with her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked at him "no, you've been nice so far" she say's and nod's.

TheDragoon said:
Ken nodded and smiled sweetly some more. "My name's Ken! It's nice to meet you all... So... What were you guys playing earlier?" He asked them curiously, excited to talk to his new friends. Even though the girls were ragged and dirty, Ken completely ignored their appearance, judging by their hearts rather than appearance. In his eyes, they were all beautiful, like diamonds in the rough.
"Tag!!" Shara said happilt to him

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]Rini tilted her head at Miyaka "That must be awful..yknow since he dosent know you're there he can't really help you be your own person..." Rini tapped her chin in thought for a bit, trying to ignore the crumbling city that was in the backdrop of where she walked "I mean i have alot of spell books...Even super old ones...but i dunno if i could find a spell to fix your problem..I could still try though?" she offered, trying her best to help.
--------------

Her eyes started to sparkle. "Oh really? really really really?" she was ecstatic. But she felt the shudder, and began to calm down. "It doesn't matter if he knows about me. What matters is my freedom, and life liberty and the pursuit of the ultimate sweet!" she exclaimed happily. Deep down she really did care about him, but guys are gross in their daily lives. So the search continued for the sweet shop. "My turn. "Crushes?" she asked them both.

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
...☼Chiharu walked along side them, keeping quiet for the most part. She didn't have much input on her situation, really. There wasn't really anything she could do about it. Chiharu had no way of knowing what her powers were, if she had any anymore. But Rini seemed to offer some sort of solution, which seemed to please Miyaka, so that was fine. She kept an eye out for some kind of open business that sold sweets, but her thought process shifted as Miyaka asked about their crushes☼...

"Crushes?"

...☼Chiharu looked back at her new friend, almost a questioning look on her face. Her crush... the first person that popped into her head was him, but she had already told herself she didn't like him in that way. She had convinced herself there was no way it was possible. But his face still popped up in her mind, and she frowned, not wanting to think about him. He was the reason she was... like this, after all. She didn't want to be thinking of him at all. She guessed the only reason that he was the first person to come to mind when thinking of the word 'crush' was because he was the only guy she ever interacted with. Yeah. That was it☼...

"I don't really have anyone..."

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So far? You say that like donner or later im going to become a jerk." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
"I can never be to cautious, beside's I have only known you for a little bit so I am not entirely sure about what kind of person you are yet, for all I know you could have a jerky side I haven't seen" she say's.

LunaCrosby said:
"I can never be to cautious, beside's I have only known you for a little bit so I am not entirely sure about what kind of person you are yet, for all I know you could have a jerky side I haven't seen" she say's.
"Well if I did have a jerky side then you either would have seen it by now or you would maybe be the first to see it, because every one else I've talked to says I'm nice... I'd hope they where telling the truth I hate the thought of being an ass." He rambled as they walked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well if I did have a jerky side then you either would have seen it by now or you would maybe be the first to see it, because every one else I've talked to says I'm nice... I'd hope they where telling the truth I hate the thought of being an ass." He rambled as they walked

[/QUOTE]
"alright then i'll believe you, but if I see you become a jerk then I will tell you that you lied" she say's.

LunaCrosby said:
"alright then i'll believe you, but if I see you become a jerk then I will tell you that you lied" she say's.
"I'm fine with that, then that will mean you would just be helping me to not be a jerk." He said as he glanced at her and gave her a warm smile before they finaly arrived at the school

Users who are viewing this thread

Back