• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed. "Something is trying to make Rin go dark or hurt her and she's giving in to it" she says
Rin rolled her eyes
"well I can't help with that, never had something dark take over. and Rin, giving in to it will cause you to hurt people you care about. your mom, your dad, and your brother len" she say's

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina thought back to the day Kenji disappeared as well. They had been having a great day, honestly. Kenji had mentioned something was going on with Akira, but she didn't know what. But she was with Kenji so it didn't matter. They had been having lunch together, enjoying their time, she had given him the bird... things were seeming to finally be okay for once. Until Akira showed up. And just like that.... Kenji was gone. He disappeared without a trace right in front of her. She didn't know what happened with Asuka's disappearence or why, but to see Kenji just leave her behind with barely an apology and not even a goodbye was devastating. It's like he ripped out her heart right in front of her. That hurt is what caused her to leave. Part of her always wondered if it was 100% her choice to leave, considering how awful the ordeal was. It was like being dejected by the one person she didnt want it from. Like what they had never mattered, especially since he left her gift behind. After finding Asuka in that world they were in she began to think about what could have happened to make him leave. There had to have been some reason for his sudden leave, but she always wished he could have said something, since he disappeared right in front of her own eyes♤...
"If I'm being honest... I don't know if I want to, either. Having him just leave, right in front of me... it was too much to bear. That's why I disappeared too, and that's when you found me. But... I can't leave it alone if somethings happening to him. Thank you, by the way."

...♤Lumina would have continued, but she felt that pain in her chest again, this time stronger, coming from around the corner ahead of them. They had to be up there. Another moment longer and they'd turn the corner, coming up to where Akira and Kenji were. She felt her heart threaten to beat right out of her chest from how nervous she was about actually seeing Kenji again, to the point where she almost stopped and turned right back around. But.... she knew she couldn't do that, and blinked back tears as she rounded the corner♤...

@Fukushima Akira
...❦Asuka gazed forward as they ran, her feet stomping against the pavement. They were so close now, just around the corner and they would reach Kenji and Akira. It was getting a little harder to breath and she was beginning to slow down upon the realization that they would be their within seconds. She was lagging a little behind Lumina now, her breathing a little heavy. She was tired from running to much and scared as to what she might see. Nevertheless, Asuka prevailed and pushed herself to the limit❦...

"I understand... I guess it hurt more to see him leave right in front of you... I didn't know... or didn't really want to believe... that Akira had left... but he did... and I disappeared after that. At least we know how each other feel... and you're welcome... I'm glad I help you."

...❦Asuka rounded the corner a few seconds after Lumina, soon stopping in her tracks at the scene before her. She didn't know what to do, much less say❦...

----

@Fukushima Akira

LunaCrosby said:
"well I can't help with that, never had something dark take over. and Rin, giving in to it will cause you to hurt people you care about. your mom, your dad, and your brother len" she say's
Rin's eyes shot over to her "Ist mir egal" she says

"She can't hurt ayen cause of what he is or whatever and she will not hurt Len and then she doesn't want to try and tempt to hurt me" she says

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina thought back to the day Kenji disappeared as well. They had been having a great day, honestly. Kenji had mentioned something was going on with Akira, but she didn't know what. But she was with Kenji so it didn't matter. They had been having lunch together, enjoying their time, she had given him the bird... things were seeming to finally be okay for once. Until Akira showed up. And just like that.... Kenji was gone. He disappeared without a trace right in front of her. She didn't know what happened with Asuka's disappearence or why, but to see Kenji just leave her behind with barely an apology and not even a goodbye was devastating. It's like he ripped out her heart right in front of her. That hurt is what caused her to leave. Part of her always wondered if it was 100% her choice to leave, considering how awful the ordeal was. It was like being dejected by the one person she didnt want it from. Like what they had never mattered, especially since he left her gift behind. After finding Asuka in that world they were in she began to think about what could have happened to make him leave. There had to have been some reason for his sudden leave, but she always wished he could have said something, since he disappeared right in front of her own eyes♤...
"If I'm being honest... I don't know if I want to, either. Having him just leave, right in front of me... it was too much to bear. That's why I disappeared too, and that's when you found me. But... I can't leave it alone if somethings happening to him. Thank you, by the way."

...♤Lumina would have continued, but she felt that pain in her chest again, this time stronger, coming from around the corner ahead of them. They had to be up there. Another moment longer and they'd turn the corner, coming up to where Akira and Kenji were. She felt her heart threaten to beat right out of her chest from how nervous she was about actually seeing Kenji again, to the point where she almost stopped and turned right back around. But.... she knew she couldn't do that, and blinked back tears as she rounded the corner♤...

@Fukushima Akira
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka gazed forward as they ran, her feet stomping against the pavement. They were so close now, just around the corner and they would reach Kenji and Akira. It was getting a little harder to breath and she was beginning to slow down upon the realization that they would be their within seconds. She was lagging a little behind Lumina now, her breathing a little heavy. She was tired from running to much and scared as to what she might see. Nevertheless, Asuka prevailed and pushed herself to the limit❦...
"I understand... I guess it hurt more to see him leave right in front of you... I didn't know... or didn't really want to believe... that Akira had left... but he did... and I disappeared after that. At least we know how each other feel... and you're welcome... I'm glad I help you."

...❦Asuka rounded the corner a few seconds after Lumina, soon stopping in her tracks at the scene before her. She didn't know what to do, much less say❦...

----

@Fukushima Akira
...♅Akira was about to deal the finishing blow to Kenji when he suddenly heard footsteps coming from his left, his irises soon catching sight of Lumina and Asuka. He felt happy seeing Asuka, but at the same time, slightly sad. He pulled his blade from Kenji's hand and sheathed it, soon turning to Asuka and Lumina. He noticed the wedding ring that he had given Asuka was on her pinky finger, and shifted his gaze to his own ring, which was still on his ring finger. He noticed the rings were on different fingers, prompting all of his happiness to leave him. He had never removed nor moved his ring, but seeing that Asuka's was on a different finger, he concluded that she must have moved it herself. He spoke quietly as his gaze saddened on his ring♅...

I see, so that's how it is..

cadis_etrama_di_raizel_wallpaper.jpg

...♅Akira turned around and began walking away, talking as he did so. As he spoke, he talked to everyone, shortly before vanishing♅...

“ You can return to Earth, Kenji, see if I care. Be sure to be out of here in five minutes, because after the time is up, I'm manually removing your accesses and forcing you out. Farewell, little brother.. ”

...ΨKenji stared at Lumina as his form began to recede, soon returning to his original form. He looked at Akira before slowly closing his eyes, he spoke just before loosing consciousnessΨ...

“ Wait, Akira I.. ”

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Rin's eyes shot over to her "Ist mir egal" she says
"She can't hurt ayen cause of what he is or whatever and she will not hurt Len and then she doesn't want to try and tempt to hurt me" she says
"then I dont see the problem if she's not gonna hurt anyone" she say's.

LunaCrosby said:
"then I dont see the problem if she's not gonna hurt anyone" she say's.
"It's trying to kill her and use her body as a vessel" she says. "It's not even safe for her to be out here" she says

Mayyflower said:
Luke looked over at her and smiled. "Cute" he says with a chuckle
Kairassi heard his comment, looking over at him, she blinked a couple of times..'cute?' was that directed at her? she suddenly felt her cheeks heat up a bit, turning pink as her gaze moved to looking ahead.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi heard his comment, looking over at him, she blinked a couple of times..'cute?' was that directed at her? she suddenly felt her cheeks heat up a bit, turning pink as her gaze moved to looking ahead.
Luke chuckled at her response and kept walking. "Does me calling you 'cute' bother you?" He asks

Mayyflower said:
"It's trying to kill her and use her body as a vessel" she says. "It's not even safe for her to be out here" she says
"then kill it first, her will need's to be strong if she want's to ive" she say's. "You'd have to ask someone who's dealt with this dark stuff, they'd be more help than I could" she say's.

LunaCrosby said:
"then kill it first, her will need's to be strong if she want's to ive" she say's. "You'd have to ask someone who's dealt with this dark stuff, they'd be more help than I could" she say's.
"This thing has her where it wants her, she doesn't care about anything anymore, I mean look at her shitty hair, it used to be a beautiful blood" she says "now it's black" she says

Rin shrugged. "Blood is such a weak color, black is much much stronger" she says

Mayyflower said:
"This thing has her where it wants her, she doesn't care about anything anymore, I mean look at her shitty hair, it used to be a beautiful blood" she says "now it's black" she says
Rin shrugged. "Blood is such a weak color, black is much much stronger" she says
"my hair's black but I'll just let it slide..." she sigh's. "if you ;et this thing take over and it kill's you, all your acheicing is bringing your brother and parent's undescribable pain" she say's.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira was about to deal the finishing blow to Kenji when he suddenly heard footsteps coming from his left, his irises soon catching sight of Lumina and Asuka. He felt happy seeing Asuka, but at the same time, slightly sad. He pulled his blade from Kenji's hand and sheathed it, soon turning to Asuka and Lumina. He noticed the wedding ring that he had given Asuka was on her pinky finger, and shifted his gaze to his own ring, which was still on his ring finger. He noticed the rings were on different fingers, prompting all of his happiness to leave him. He had never removed nor moved his ring, but seeing that Asuka's was on a different finger, he concluded that she must have moved it herself. He spoke quietly as his gaze saddened on his ring♅...

...♅Akira turned around and began walking away, talking as he did so. As he spoke, he talked to everyone, shortly before vanishing♅...

“ You can return to Earth, Kenji, see if I care. Be sure to be out of here in five minutes, because after the time is up, I'm manually removing your accesses and forcing you out. Farewell, little brother.. ”

...ΨKenji stared at Lumina as his form began to recede, soon returning to his original form. He looked at Akira before slowly closing his eyes, he spoke just before loosing consciousnessΨ...

“ Wait, Akira I.. ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka stood there, staring at Akira with a saddened expression. She didn't know what to do... or who to feel. Part of her was happy that she saw him, another part sad, and then there was a sense of... regret. But for what? As she gazed at him, Asuka lifted a hand and had barely reached it out towards him before she saw Akira's eyes move to her ring. Her gaze followed and she stared at it for a moment. Asuka had moved it when she disappeared and never bothered to move it back to her ring finger, mostly because she wasn't sure if he would return or if somehow... it meant that things were over. Having left without a goodbye hurt her and even though she knew she could have come to Euphoria... she didn't. It wasn't a place she could call home or stay for that long. Asuka could only watch as he walked away before vanishing... and then she heard it. The sound of her already fragile heart shattering into a million pieces. It was her own fault really, for moving the ring❦...

tumblr_mxeftt1rm11qbvovho1_500.gif

...❦Asuka stood there for a moment, her hand still reached out towards where Akira use to be before it slowly fell to her side. Her fault. It was her fault for the broken heart she had just received. The words repeated themselves over and over in her head, until Asuka began to believe them. Her gaze had lowered to the floor as her world turned white, nothing else was around her. It was completely bare and... empty. Just as Asuka was feeling empty. She was all alone... again. Never mind that Lumina was standing next to her or that she had other friend, it wasn't what she wanted. Who she wanted. Now she knew where the regret had come from... Asuka regretted moving the ring. She wished she hadn't or else none of this would have happened. She wouldn't be feeling so alone and empty inside... her fault. This was all her fault. Those words continued to repeat themselves in her head, never seeming to fade away❦...

tumblr_nmq8haGlQ11tm97tqo1_500.gif

...❦Suddenly, all the pain came rushing back at once. Asuka gasped and grasped her chest tightly as her heart beat quickened. She fell to her knees as tears streamed down her cheeks, soon grasping her chest even tighter. It hurt so much, that Asuka had to grit her teeth from making any sound. Though it began to become so unbearable, that she screamed and lowered her head into her lap. It was aching, her heart. She wanted the pain to go away, for Akira to come back. She wanted to find him and apologize for moving the ring. Though to her, she had moved it for a valid reason. Asuka gasped for breath before another pain shot to her heart, causing her to scream again. It hurt so much. Why wouldn't it go away? She just wanted it all to stop, she wanted things to return to how they were. But it wasn't... nor did it seem like it was going to... and it scared her to the core❦...

tumblr_mxatjif78L1ricjqho1_500.gif

...❦Even through all the pain, Asuka managed to smile though it was fake. It didn't last long because another sharp pain came to her heart, causing her to let out another scream. The pain seemed to be more frequent now, with no signs of letting up. She gritted her teeth as she pushed herself upwards, now sitting as tears streamed down her face and on to her lap. It was a struggle really, trying to sit up. Every part of her body screamed at her to stay the way she was, but she didn't. Instead Asuka lifted her head up towards the sky as her hands balled into fists. She wanted to move the ring back now, but she was positive it would do any good. Asuka had already done enough damage as it was... and it wasn't like moving the ring was going to fix anything. Maybe things were really over this time... but she wasn't going to take off the ring and toss it. She'd never do that, even if her life depended on it. Asuka wanted to keep it with her forever, even though it would probably bring her pain. It was at this point, that she didn't know what to do. She was lost and alone again... and she wasn't sure she could be pulled back this time❦...

"Why... why am I crying? I have no one but myself to blame... It's my fault... It's all my fault... I... don't deserve this ring... I don't deserve anything but loneliness and pain... I'm sorry I hurt you... I didn't mean to... I didn't want to... my own stupid actions caused you pain... I'm so sorry Akki... I... never deserved you..."

tumblr_mvik3tg6ZL1qbvovho1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ Wait, Akira I.. ”

[/QUOTE]
...♠Lumina's eyes widened and she felt her stomach drop upon seeing Akira about to kill Kenji, but thankfully he stopped, turning to look at them. Her relief didn't disappear, however, and the tension only seemed to increase as Akira looked at them. He really didn't seem to look that happy as his eyes fell on Asuka... if anything they seemed to get sadder. But, that wasn't why she was here. Not caring about what Akira would do, Lumina ran over to Kenji, kneeling down next to him. Tears collected in her eyes as she looked at his battered form, not really knowing what to do. Her eyes widened and for a moment her breath hitched as his body went limp and fell unconscious. All Lumina could think to do was cradle his head, holding it against her♠...

"Kenji..."

tumblr_n23bze6tFX1scx3cto1_500.gif

...♠Lumina didn't really notice Akira leaving, or him talking to Kenji, she was just focused on the fact that Kenji was here and that he was okay. She had seen him in a form that she had never seen before... it hit her that he really had gone Lost after all. More tears found her eyes and she leaned over Kenji's head, still gingerly holding it. It was all her fault that he ended up in this situation, that he ended up losing himself. The tears in her eyes streamed down her face, falling on to Kenji, as she tried and failed to hold back the sobs that were overcoming her body. They were filled with relief at getting to see Kenji after so long, all the hurt that he had caused her (which really was a lot), and just general sadness at the current situation. She never meant to cause Kenji so much sadness that he would go Lost. She never meant to hurt Asuka by bringing her here, which she was sure she did. She never meant to cause any of it. She never meant to hurt Akira by bringing Asuka here. All she seemed to do lately was bring sadness and hurt people. Which is the exact opposite of what she ever wanted. She just wanted others to be happy. Hell, all she wanted for herself to be happy. But apparently that wasn't the case. As she cried her form changed to her original blonde haired one. It was in this form that she originally met everybody that she cared about, the form she felt most vulnerable in. Realizing how all she seemed to do was hurt people wore down on her, bringing her to such a fragile state♠...

"I'm... so sorry..."

tumblr_mzm0g1ZdPT1r2pvg2o1_r1_500.gif

...♠Lumina choked this out between sobs, her wings hanging limply on her back. Maybe it had been best after all for her to have disappeared. She began to understand why the old man had kept her hidden away from the world for so long. All she did was bring unhappiness, it only made sense he'd want to hide her away. Her gaze fell down to Kenji, still trying and failing to keep her sobs at bay. Why did such a lovely person like him have to be paired with someone so awful? He deserved better than her. Even if she did love him from the bottom of her heart, with her whole soul and body, she couldn't help but think that maybe he'd be happier without her around. While that might not be actually true, it was Lumina's thought process. But for now, she held on to Kenji, tightly but not too tight, like she was scared he'd leave from right under her again♠...

LunaCrosby said:
"my hair's black but I'll just let it slide..." she sigh's. "if you ;et this thing take over and it kill's you, all your acheicing is bringing your brother and parent's undescribable pain" she say's.
"But yours is natural" she says

Rin sighed.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Now that we agree, let us begin the search for pampering and sweets!" She said as she skipped a little with her hands behind her back. "Ask me anything while we quest, so that I know your still with me. There has to be a non ruined place in this hell." she spoke lively, masking the dread this devastated place was causing her. She had to control herself, as too much emotion will bring him back, and he is too dumb to survive in this blasted city.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Chiharu blinked, before standing up off the bench. She really didn't have anything else to do, so with a little bit of hesitancy she followed behind, her hands clasped in front of her. She looked over at Rini for a moment before quietly before continuing to walk forward. Miyaka seemed to have so much energy for being surrounded by such a destroyed city. Chiharu wasn't quite sure what she would have to ask Miyaka, except...

"Um.. what happened to Misafune?"

@Nonalaka

Chiharu blinked, before standing up off the bench. She really didn't have anything else to do, so with a little bit of hesitancy she followed behind, her hands clasped in front of her. She looked over at Rini for a moment before quietly before continuing to walk forward. Miyaka seemed to have so much energy for being surrounded by such a destroyed city. Chiharu wasn't quite sure what she would have to ask Miyaka, except...

"Um.. what happened to Misafune?"

@Nonalaka

"Thats a tough one. Well here goes nothing... He is me as I am him. Bleh...no riddles. A magic spell he tried to cast to help someone backfired, and I am a result of his inner feminine side, and everything else he is not. However, I want out of his body. I am tired of watching him...do things." Miyaka spoke with disgust. "But, this gives me a chance to help him behind the scenes. He is not aware I exist, but I see everything he does. But my major weakness is....over excitement of any kind. Once my emotions go redline, he wakes up." She explained to Chiharu and Rini.

@Lumina

@Nonalaka

Y was taking a lazy stroll by himself, having lost Mika a very long time ago. He had come across a school, deciding it would be a good idea to check out. He soon entered the courtyard, a lollipop popped in his mouth. He was silent, finding no reason to speak at the moment.

@Slaxt

LunaCrosby said:
"yeah.... your family is so complicated, sister" she sighed and layed her head on the table, staring at the surface.
"Yea I know it sucks, and now I have to be careful not to get pissed in my canine form cause if I do.. I won't be able to control what I do" she says

Mayyflower said:
"Yea I know it sucks, and now I have to be careful not to get pissed in my canine form cause if I do.. I won't be able to control what I do" she says
"doesn't canine mean dog?" she ask's and slightly raises her head.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla smiled a bit at his comment, mostly because she agreed with it, she enjoyed having him close to her aswell, it felt safe in a way, her head turned to look at him when he asked was she cold "Well since you were nice and warm and the sofa isnt, so I do feel rather cold."
Kaname raised a brow. Her explanation was contradictory to her actions, though he supposed it was only natural. Shaking his head while poking her nose, Kaname couldn't help but smirk. He felt comfortable around Camilla, and her childish acts amused him. "Well. Isn't that an unexpected development? After all, I am pretty....hot." Kaname could barely hold back his urge to laugh at his own sly statement, but somehow managed. In only a fashion of which he had to shift his gaze elsewhere.

LunaCrosby said:
"doesn't canine mean dog?" she ask's and slightly raises her head.
"Yea.. Mom must have not told you about it, she locked that form up inside me and somehow I released it" she says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back