• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Noone's here" Hashida thought, "this is embarrassing". He walked into the beautiful school, and saw many creatures in one school! He couldn't wait to get started.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper smiled more before returning her kiss then looking down at the city again

[/QUOTE]
Raven layed on her stomach and looked around at the clouds

Hash looked at his form, since he pre-ordered his entrance, and saw that his first class was math... WHICH HE WAS LATE TO! Surprised, he started to run all the way to the classroom. "I can't be late. I can't be late. I CAN'T BE LATE!" he yelled as he ran to the classroom.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake just aighed as he stared down at her in his bed before sitting on the edge next to her.

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko soon rolled onto her side and curled up. She was sleeping peacefully since she assumed she was with Blake so she smiled in her sleep* (Time skip?)

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko soon rolled onto her side and curled up. She was sleeping peacefully since she assumed she was with Blake so she smiled in her sleep* (Time skip?)
Blake sat there the hole night next to her the hole night and theoigh the mourning

TheDragoon said:
Ken's house was particularly large, housing up to 4 people, possibly more. Ken walked in the kitchen as the door was slowly pushed closed by a drawing of a Chibi Ken, falling over in the cutest fashion as it managed to get the door shut. Ken then started getting out ingredients to make them chicken noodle soup. Chibi Ken began hobbling towards the kitchen to help set the table.
(( xD He has a chibi of himself just like his mother has a chibi of herself XDDDD))

@Lumina
Anna slowly walked in and looked around before seeing the chibi guy and quickly grabing it and cuddling with it haplily thinking it was the cites thing ever. "Cute cute cute!" She said happilt as she squeezed the chibi

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Nope your helping me pick out clothes." She said to him happily

[/QUOTE]
Ansom groaned. "I hate clothes." He sighed. "I would walk around naked but I don't want other guys to feel small." He chuckled a bit before frowning. "Why don't you get your mother to help you. She has better taste."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom groaned. "I hate clothes." He sighed. "I would walk around naked but I don't want other guys to feel small." He chuckled a bit before frowning. "Why don't you get your mother to help you. She has better taste."
"Because I want my fathers thoughts on it." She said knowing he was trying to get out of it the hole time

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]
Anna slowly walked in and looked around before seeing the chibi guy and quickly grabing it and cuddling with it haplily thinking it was the cites thing ever. "Cute cute cute!" She said happilt as she squeezed the chibi

[/QUOTE]
The chibi squirmed but blushed while it was being hugged, suffocating from the hug. Ken was busy cooking so he was too busy to pay attention.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Because I want my fathers thoughts on it." She said knowing he was trying to get out of it the hole time

[/QUOTE]
"But.....you're a girl. I'm a guy." Ansom shrugged. "I don't know what you're in to."

TheDragoon said:
The chibi squirmed but blushed while it was being hugged, suffocating from the hug. Ken was busy cooking so he was too busy to pay attention.
Shara also ran over and started to cuddle with the chibi happilt. "So cute." She said as well

Katie giggked happilt before also running over and grabing the chibi so they where all three now where hugginf the chibi

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Seeing tears in Lumina's eyes made her drop her hand and step back in surprise. She was a little caught of guard by them, since she couldn't remember the last time Lumina really cried. Asuka was glad that Lumina had smile though, it did bring her mood up a bit. With her look of surprise still there, Asuka blinked before smiling softly at her as she spoke?...
"Don't thank me yet. We haven't even made it to Euphoria or saved Kenji yet. You'll feel better afterwards~"

tumblr_mu37w30eBZ1qg78wpo1_500.gif

...?Asuka then turned and began to clean up the mess she had made in the kitchen, which wasn't really all that big anyways. Just a few pans and a single pot really. Once she finished, she left her back turned so that it was facing Lumina and stared into the skin. Asuka could do this, it wasn't that hard right? She was only doing it to help out her friend, nothing more. As soon as Kenji was okay and Lumina was happy, she'd stay for only a little longer before biding her farewells and return to this place. Asuka's hands gripped the counter tightly and she lowered her head for a brief moment to think to herself before she turned her head and gave Lumina a strained smile as she spoke once more, Asuka's grip on the counter never loosening?...

"Whenever you're ready, we can go. I think I just need a small bit of your power to let you in and then we're set to go."
Lumina looked up at Asuka, some tears in her eyes still, but the look was more hopeful than she had been in months. The pain of losing half of herself had been what sent her here in the first place. It wasn't hard to lose hope in almost everything after that.

kbNLSuU.gif

"R-right, of course."

She watched Asuka start to clean up the mess in the kitchen. She considering helping, but she noticed Asuka seemed to have something on her mind, so she sat back. Going to Euphoria and helping her help Kenji meant she might have to see Akira. And if Lumina ended up in this place because of losing Kenji, that meant Asuka was here because of Akira. The only reason they were going to where their pairs were was because of her wanting to go there... did that mean Asuka didn't want to go see Akira? There was probably more to it, considering the fake smile she was giving her. Lumina could see right through it, considering that kind of smile was one she was very well used to putting on her face. Part of her felt guilty now for making Asuka do this... but she couldn't do anything otherwise.

"Right."

Lumina stood up, walking over to Asuka with her hand held in front of her. Soon a small red flame appeared in her hands, with tinges of pink at the edges. She held it out for Asuka to take.

NeoClassical said:
"But.....you're a girl. I'm a guy." Ansom shrugged. "I don't know what you're in to."
"I still don't care your helping me shop for clothes and that's final." She said before entering the clothing store with ansom

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Nanase soon began teaching since that was done and over with*
''alright so today...we're gonna learn--''

*She was cut off by a student calling out to her*

''SHOW US YOUR CATACLYSM MAGIC!!''

*The students cheered for that but Nanase shook her head*

''hey, this isnt show and tell''
....Cataclysm magic? wait what subject was this again? Elaena had long since forgotten, she really needed to pay more attention to such things, her gaze eventually trailed off toward the window as she yawned a little.

-----------------------------

Mayyflower said:
Luke looked over at her and chuckled. "Thanks" he says with a smile on his face
Kairassi smiled "Youre welcome~" she chimed happily as they headed towards the door to leave.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I still don't care your helping me shop for clothes and that's final." She said before entering the clothing store with ansom

[/QUOTE]
Ansom sighed. "Why? You show up unexpexted, yell at me, and now you want to go clothes shopping with me...." He shook His head. "I'm a horrible parent. Why would you want to hang out with me?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]
Shara also ran over and started to cuddle with the chibi happilt. "So cute." She said as well
Katie giggked happilt before also running over and grabing the chibi so they where all three now where hugginf the chibi

[/QUOTE]
The chibi slipped out from below and began running away. "AHHHH! Don't choke me!" The chibi squealed in fear as it tried to escape into the bathroom.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed. "Why? You show up unexpexted, yell at me, and now you want to go clothes shopping with me...." He shook His head. "I'm a horrible parent. Why would you want to hang out with me?"
"Your my parent that's why." She said to him before leting go of his hand then starting to look through clothes

TheDragoon said:
The chibi slipped out from below and began running away. "AHHHH! Don't choke me!" The chibi squealed in fear as it tried to escape into the bathroom.
Shara didn't let the chibi get away having grabed him just before he could get to he bathroom and hugging him

Katie quickly caught up and grabed the chibi as well as they both fell to there knees and cuddled with it

Lily got there last but managed to also get her hands on the chibi and also cuddled with it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your my parent that's why." She said to him before leting go of his hand then starting to look through clothes

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged and sat down on a bench. He leaned his head on the wall and closed his eyes. "Just hurry up." He muttered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back