• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ken finally finished the chicken noodle soup. Chibi Ken hopped into Ken's pocket before he set out 4 bowls for the 4 of them. "Dinners ready!" He hollered in a happy tone, excited he could share his home with friends.
All the girls quickly got up at his hollar and ran to the table then all say down happilt eager to eat

Lumina said:
Lumina looked up at Asuka, some tears in her eyes still, but the look was more hopeful than she had been in months. The pain of losing half of herself had been what sent her here in the first place. It wasn't hard to lose hope in almost everything after that.
kbNLSuU.gif

"R-right, of course."

She watched Asuka start to clean up the mess in the kitchen. She considering helping, but she noticed Asuka seemed to have something on her mind, so she sat back. Going to Euphoria and helping her help Kenji meant she might have to see Akira. And if Lumina ended up in this place because of losing Kenji, that meant Asuka was here because of Akira. The only reason they were going to where their pairs were was because of her wanting to go there... did that mean Asuka didn't want to go see Akira? There was probably more to it, considering the fake smile she was giving her. Lumina could see right through it, considering that kind of smile was one she was very well used to putting on her face. Part of her felt guilty now for making Asuka do this... but she couldn't do anything otherwise.

"Right."

Lumina stood up, walking over to Asuka with her hand held in front of her. Soon a small red flame appeared in her hands, with tinges of pink at the edges. She held it out for Asuka to take.
...?Asuka's grip on the counter loosened as Lumina walked towards her, causing her to turn around and gaze at her. Just as she had reached a hand out to grasp Lumina's, her glasses had slipped slightly which caused her to retract her hand and fix them. Her vision seemed to have gotten worse upon coming here, so Asuka had to go get glasses. She could have easily just gotten another pair of contacts, but she didn't want to. On occasion, the contacts seemed to bug her eyes so Asuka decided she wouldn't use them anymore and go back to wearing glasses. After adjusting her glasses, Asuka held her hand over the flame before it began to seep into her palm. She winced a bit from the slight pain it gave her, but soon the small red ball of fire vanished from Lumina's hand?...

"It's done. You're allowed in now."

...?Grabbing Lumina's outstretched hand, Asuka teleported them both to Euphoria. Both her and Lumina seemed to be on the far left side of Euphoria, nowhere near the center. It was most likely where Kenji and maybe Akira was, so they'd have to run if they wanted to stop Kenji. It still looked as beautiful as the first time she saw it, but something in the air seemed off. A look of worry appeared on her face as she took a few steps forward after dropping Lumina's hand, soon turning back to look at her as she spoke?...

"Come on, we'll have to hope we stumble on to him. I don't know where Kenji is, maybe in the center of Euphoria. I don't know, I'm not familiar with this place."

LunaCrosby said:
"well.. not everyone can... I mean it's a common power but not all people have it" she say's.
"It at least seemes that every one I anger does." He said before stretching. "So...." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Wow anytime I mention something that makes me happy you go and do this to me." She said coldly before dropping his money they starting for the register with the dress

[/QUOTE]
Ansom sighed. "Sorry...I don't enjoy dating. It doesn't tend to work out for me so i don't usually have warm feelings for it." He forced a smile. "I hope it works out for you. Of you're happy.....I'm satisfied." He looked down at the ground.

Nonalaka said:
"10? have you been counting?" she laughed a bit "Im only saying it when I feel like I need to" she said with a smile.
"Oh no I'm just guessing" he says walking next to her

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed. "Sorry...I don't enjoy dating. It doesn't tend to work out for me so i don't usually have warm feelings for it." He forced a smile. "I hope it works out for you. Of you're happy.....I'm satisfied." He looked down at the ground.
"Alright." Waz

All mitsu siad before continuing for the counted as she pulled some money Our of her pocket to buy the dress

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love you too." He said softly before kissing her head

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled "I know" she says before looking down

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Alright." Waz
All mitsu siad before continuing for the counted as she pulled some money Our of her pocket to buy the dress

[/QUOTE]
Ansom sighed. She was mad at him. "Alright. I guess I'll Just get going then." He began to walk out of the store.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It at least seemes that every one I anger does." He said before stretching. "So...." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
"Well I don't know how to teleport yet so if you angered me than it wouldn't be everyone anymore" she say's.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]All the girls quickly got up at his hollar and ran to the table then all say down happilt eager to eat

[/QUOTE]
Ken smiled as they walked in. "So, did you guys get time to explore the house?" He asked them happily, his niceness simply radiating.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I've been meaning to ask you something raven." Jasper said quietly

[/QUOTE]
Raven lifted her head up and looked over at jasper. "Yes?" She asks

TheDragoon said:
Ken smiled as they walked in. "So, did you guys get time to explore the house?" He asked them happily, his niceness simply radiating.
"Yeah there was a cute little creature running around but he disapered from us." Shara said to him

As Hash took notes, he saw his hand start to grow fur. "Oh no, not this again" he thought in his head. He asked to go use the restroom. After the teacher said yes, he rushed out of the room, and started to go to the bathroom, which ironically, was across the hall from his class.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu didnt awnser but just pated for her dress then nodded

[/QUOTE]
Ansom walked outside and sighed. "Oh well.....she'll be happier without me anyway." He looked at the ground and walked back to the park.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah there was a cute little creature running around but he disapered from us." Shara said to him

[/QUOTE]
Ken laughed lightly and nodded. "I see, so you've met little me huh?" He asked them as he fished the small cute version of himself from his pocket, setting him on the table. He blinked a few times before waving at them. Ken then started eating his soup.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom walked outside and sighed. "Oh well.....she'll be happier without me anyway." He looked at the ground and walked back to the park.
"Why does he have to be such a jerk." She said before dissapering and reapering at home

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper blished just a little before he started to look away.
"I-I've been meaning to ask..." He said

[/QUOTE]
Raven used her hand to turn his head back softly. "What's up?" She asks a bit concern as she looked into his eyes

TheDragoon said:
Ken laughed lightly and nodded. "I see, so you've met little me huh?" He asked them as he fished the small cute version of himself from his pocket, setting him on the table. He blinked a few times before waving at them. Ken then started eating his soup.
All the girls leanes close to him a curious look on there faces as they studied it

Ansom stared at the empty lake and snapped his fingers. The lake refilled with water. With a shrug, Ansom began to walk back to his dorm.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka's grip on the counter loosened as Lumina walked towards her, causing her to turn around and gaze at her. Just as she had reached a hand out to grasp Lumina's, her glasses had slipped slightly which caused her to retract her hand and fix them. Her vision seemed to have gotten worse upon coming here, so Asuka had to go get glasses. She could have easily just gotten another pair of contacts, but she didn't want to. On occasion, the contacts seemed to bug her eyes so Asuka decided she wouldn't use them anymore and go back to wearing glasses. After adjusting her glasses, Asuka held her hand over the flame before it began to seep into her palm. She winced a bit from the slight pain it gave her, but soon the small red ball of fire vanished from Lumina's hand❦...
"It's done. You're allowed in now."

...❦Grabbing Lumina's outstretched hand, Asuka teleported them both to Euphoria. Both her and Lumina seemed to be on the far left side of Euphoria, nowhere near the center. It was most likely where Kenji and maybe Akira was, so they'd have to run if they wanted to stop Kenji. It still looked as beautiful as the first time she saw it, but something in the air seemed off. A look of worry appeared on her face as she took a few steps forward after dropping Lumina's hand, soon turning back to look at her as she spoke❦...

"Come on, we'll have to hope we stumble on to him. I don't know where Kenji is, maybe in the center of Euphoria. I don't know, I'm not familiar with this place."
...♤Lumina simply held her hand out, waiting for Asuka to take it. The flame was more of a symbolic representation of her power, and not actual flame. It was why the tips of the flame were pink, just like her hair of her original form. She never really knew why it was pink, but she accepted it anyways. Lumina blinked when Asuka stopped to fix her glasses, watching her Sanctum friend put them back in place. If she was honest she preferred her with the glasses. They seemed to suit Asuka better, in her opinion. Her eyes watched as the flame absorbed into Asuka's palm, and before she realized it they were standing in Euphoria♤...

"Right. I'm not that good at sensing where people are yet, but..."

...♤Lumina stood still for a moment, trying to figure out where Kenji might be. Closing her eyes to focus, she tried to zero in on feeling what her pair was feeling, like he did for her. A pain shot through her body that seemed to definitely be coming from the center of the city, and Lumina's eyes shot open. She raised her arm, pointing in thr direction she felt the pain come from, and her eyes moved to Asuka as she spoke♤...

"I think they're this way!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back