• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Just a place where you and me can be alone for a while." He said to her before he sat down and looked down at the bustling city.

[/QUOTE]
"It's beautiful" she says sitting down next to him.

Lumina said:
Hearing Asuka agree to help her, Lumina cracked a smile. After Kenji's disappearence, they didn't often find her far anymore. It was either a stoic one or one filled with tears. She really didn't feel like herself with her pair being gone. Not a day went by when she didn't think of him, not a minute passed when she didn't wish she could see him. Lumina lost count of how many times she told herself "she'd do anything to see him again." As lonely and sad as that may be, it was one of the key motivators for her personal training. She had to get stronger if she ever wanted to end up seeing him again. Thinking about this ended up bringing some tears to her eyes, and she tried to blink them back as she looked at Asuka with a grateful and still very worried expression.
"Th-Thank you Asuka...!".

tumblr_mwh3u0zznU1qbvovho1_500.gif

If Kenji really had gone Lost, it was her fault. She had to fix it. No matter what.
...?Seeing tears in Lumina's eyes made her drop her hand and step back in surprise. She was a little caught of guard by them, since she couldn't remember the last time Lumina really cried. Asuka was glad that Lumina had smile though, it did bring her mood up a bit. With her look of surprise still there, Asuka blinked before smiling softly at her as she spoke?...

"Don't thank me yet. We haven't even made it to Euphoria or saved Kenji yet. You'll feel better afterwards~"

tumblr_mu37w30eBZ1qg78wpo1_500.gif

...?Asuka then turned and began to clean up the mess she had made in the kitchen, which wasn't really all that big anyways. Just a few pans and a single pot really. Once she finished, she left her back turned so that it was facing Lumina and stared into the skin. Asuka could do this, it wasn't that hard right? She was only doing it to help out her friend, nothing more. As soon as Kenji was okay and Lumina was happy, she'd stay for only a little longer before biding her farewells and return to this place. Asuka's hands gripped the counter tightly and she lowered her head for a brief moment to think to herself before she turned her head and gave Lumina a strained smile as she spoke once more, Asuka's grip on the counter never loosening?...

"Whenever you're ready, we can go. I think I just need a small bit of your power to let you in and then we're set to go."

Mayyflower said:
"It's fine, I want to do to it" he says
Kairassi dropped her hands by her sides "Oh, well, thank you~" she said bowing a bit, he did say he wanted to but she couldn't help but feel at least a little bit guilty. none the less she smiled at him "You're very kind~"

------------------------------------------

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its fine. i dont really care about lates. just get here. anyway...wanna introduce yourself to the class? i mean you are the new student after all...'' (Note: WP's CHaracter, Kioko is in Nanase's class too xD )
"Oh, Uh right" Elaena looked around a bit at the rest of the class before speaking.

latest

"Uhm, Hello, My name is Elaena Rillas" she said with a smile before turning back to her seat again.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](i was waiting for lumina but ill continue on.)
"So Rini, im totes digging the antlers, so what, are you a monster girl?" she asked in her normal curious way. Meaning no ill will, she just loves monster girls. "What kind of sweets do you like?" she asked some more, trying to learn about her new friend.

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Lumina said:
Chiharu looked up at Miyaka, hearing words being directed at her. She looked at the older woman with a bit of a questioning look, like she wasn't sure if the lady was really talking to her. Not that there was anybody else around for her to ask their name, considering Rini already introduced herself.
"My name is Chiharu."

She spoke softly, still kicking her feet a bit. She felt slightly awkward, almost like she was some kind of turtle without its shell. This aspect worried Chiharu, and if this new body came with this new reserved personality she really didn't like it. She looked at Miyaka, who seemed more than eager to get going, though she didn't understand why. Chiharu just looked at her, her hair still blowing a little bit off her face.

"Go where?"

@Nonalaka
Rini smiled softly at Chiharu "Its nice to meet you Chiharu" Rini then blinked a few times as she looked over to Miyaka "O-Oh uhm, Thank you...Im not a monster girl my apperance is a Human but I carry the spirit of a deer" she explained "I like most sweets really....I dont think i can choose..." Rini looked between the two before nodding at Miyaka's decision on where to go "...I suppose im ready to go if Chiharu is"

...♅Akira slid across the ground, being knocked back by Kenji's attack. He slowly stood up and spoke, looking directly at Kenji as blood fell from the cut on his right cheek♅...

“ Your ‘Lost’ form is pretty powerful.. ”

tumblr_matifap9fL1qmioa4o2_500_zpsxf3gzlff.jpg

...ΨKenji stood ontop of a building, looking down at Akira. His hair had shortened, and his skin had darkened, revealing multiple veins going across his neck and face, along with the rest of his body. His eyes had changed, being that the sclera had turned pure black. Kenji spoke as he glared at AkiraΨ...

Scarlet Phoneme. Your blue flame won't work on me, anymore.. ”

latest

...♅Akira's form slowly changed, his blue hair turning black and his irises turning a blood red colour. When the change was completed, Akira spoke♅...

“ I'm sorry for this, Kenji. Maybe if I had allowed you to return to Earth, this wouldn't have happened.. ”

Togainu-no-Chi-Bloody-Curse-Episodio-05-13-450x253_zps77639395.png

...♅Akira slowly unsheathed his sword, the sun's shine causing the blade to shine brightly. He spoke as he did so♅...

“ I will take responsibility for my actions by ending your life. ”

tumblr_mxm25sLNoj1rjf4f5o1_500_zpsswbvxemp.gif

...ΨKenji's form slowly began to change, taking a more adult appearance. Smoke formed around him as the changes occurred. The smoke suddenly blew outwards, revealing Kenji. His hair was still white, yet his irises had turned a baby blue colour. He spoke as he manifested his sword within his handΨ...

“ Let's finish this.. ”

RAI.full.356974.jpg

...♅Akira sighed and watched as Kenji charged towards him. He raised his sword, blocking Kenji's two-handed strike with his one-handed grasp on his sword. He spoke as a small grin appeared on his face, subconsciously enjoying the even fight between them♅...

“ It seems like today one of us has to die. I will make it as quick and painless as possible.. ”

...ΨKenji grit his teeth and began to push Akira backwards with his sword. He shouted as he did soΨ...

“ Shut up and die! ”

Cross-Over.full.356780.jpg

------------------------------------

@WeirdPrincess @Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Kairassi dropped her hands by her sides "Oh, well, thank you~" she said bowing a bit, he did say he wanted to but she couldn't help but feel at least a little bit guilty. none the less she smiled at him "You're very kind~"

"Oh, Uh right" Elaena looked around a bit at the rest of the class before speaking.

latest

"Uhm, Hello, My name is Elaena Rillas" she said with a smile before turning back to her seat again.
*Nanase soon began teaching since that was done and over with*

''alright so today...we're gonna learn--''

*She was cut off by a student calling out to her*

''SHOW US YOUR CATACLYSM MAGIC!!''

*The students cheered for that but Nanase shook her head*

''hey, this isnt show and tell''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Anna just softky shook her head while her sisters hugged her and looked at the other boy hopping he didn't say anything about there dirty clothes and dirty faces

[/QUOTE]
Ken didn't say a word. He nodded back to the girl who was looking at him. "Alright... Hey! Are you guys hungry? Mom taught me how to make soup recently..." He said with a nervous laugh, STILL smiling. "I mean, it may not be much better than what you guys get to eat, but umm... You wouldn't mind if I treated you all to dinner?" He asked, his smile brightening, continuing to pour hope and happiness into the world.

HimeragiSeiker said:
lol...too bad~))
(Jesus.)

Blake quickly caught had a look of worrt on his face as he picked her up and sifhed. "I guess where going home." He said softly to her as they both disapered from where they were reapering in blakes room in oblivion and laying her down on his bed

TheDragoon said:
Ken didn't say a word. He nodded back to the girl who was looking at him. "Alright... Hey! Are you guys hungry? Mom taught me how to make soup recently..." He said with a nervous laugh, STILL smiling. "I mean, it may not be much better than what you guys get to eat, but umm... You wouldn't mind if I treated you all to dinner?" He asked, his smile brightening, continuing to pour hope and happiness into the world.
Shara immediately noddes frantacly along wth her sisters at the mention of food before speaking. "Yes please"

"we'd love some food"

"M-may we please come in and eat?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Jesus.)
Blake quickly caught had a look of worrt on his face as he picked her up and sifhed. "I guess where going home." He said softly to her as they both disapered from where they were reapering in blakes room in oblivion and laying her down on his bed

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko just layed there asleep unaware where she is at the moment*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]
Shara immediately noddes frantacly along wth her sisters at the mention of food before speaking. "Yes please"
"we'd love some food"

"M-may we please come in and eat?"

[/QUOTE]
Ken laughed happily and took all their foreheads and kissed their foreheads. "How could I resist? Your all so cute!" He said happily before he invited them inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko just layed there asleep unaware where she is at the moment*
(Sooo, I'm guessing I'm completely out of this rp now...)

Nonalaka said:

latest

Luke looked over at her and chuckled. "Thanks" he says with a smile on his face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper noddes as he put one arm around her wait and pulles her into him. "Yeah.... You are." He said

[/QUOTE]
Raven blushed and smiled. "Thanks" she says kissing his cheek

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Sooo, I'm guessing I'm completely out of this rp now...)

[/QUOTE]
i guess xD )))

*Emiko has escaped Deus's grasp. Completely*

Hashida finally made it to the school. His sword on his back and a smile on his face, he started to walk into the school. "Today's the day" he said to himself. He punched the air in the direction of the school, and said, "look out fantasy high, Hashida's comin' to kick some ass!"

TheDragoon said:
Ken laughed happily and took all their foreheads and kissed their foreheads. "How could I resist? Your all so cute!" He said happily before he invited them inside.
They all bluahed uncontrolably before slowlt getting up and starting into the house with him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back