• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake noddes before he started in that direction with her.
"So why don't you tell me about your self." He suggested as they walked

[/QUOTE]
''well...i guess i could say an important thing about myself...when i was young, from 1890...i was just a human child learning weapon techniques. mainly spear techniques. when i discovered a hair stick which sealed Eun, i decided to clean it due to it being very dusty. my family noticed it and told me to never put it on, for i would unseal Eun. so all i did was polish it. when i was about to turn 14, my home was attacked and my family slaughtered by demons. i tried fighting them back but they were too strong for me. so i ended up fleeing and taking safety in Eun's sealing room, but the demons caught up to me anyway. i was weak so i could fight for another minute. the last thing i remember doing was falling and the hair stick that sealed Eun away, got stuck in my hair since it was on the ground. i soon felt the hair stick break and saw Eun in a physical form kill all the demons. it took care of me like i was its child from that day on. i soon made a pact with Eun when i was 15, when i was yearning for more power...when Eun noticed it, she said...Do you want to grow stronger? Accept me if you desire growth…! Together with me…. You'll be able to overcome your destiny and trials! and i accepted her. so now this is what i came to be''

*She said remembering everything*

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]Chiharu was about to respond with her own name, but they had already continued on with the conversation. She sat silently, listening to their interactions, kicking her feet off the side of the bench. She didn't want to be rude and interrupt after all. A small breeze blew the hair off her neck, as the rain had cleared and left a dampness in the air that left it sticking to her neck. She couldn't help but let her mind wander to her only other friend, but she shook her head, trying not to think too much on it. Besides, he didn't want to see her anyways. He made that very clear. So instead she forced a smile as she listened to Rini and Miyaka.
"Hey, little girl blue, whats your name?" she looked at the girl kicking her feet. She seen his work on her, but silently cursed him. "So whenever you ladies are ready, we should go, before something else happens." she suggested as she really felt something weird in the air.

[/QUOTE]
Chiharu looked up at Miyaka, hearing words being directed at her. She looked at the older woman with a bit of a questioning look, like she wasn't sure if the lady was really talking to her. Not that there was anybody else around for her to ask their name, considering Rini already introduced herself.

"My name is Chiharu."

She spoke softly, still kicking her feet a bit. She felt slightly awkward, almost like she was some kind of turtle without its shell. This aspect worried Chiharu, and if this new body came with this new reserved personality she really didn't like it. She looked at Miyaka, who seemed more than eager to get going, though she didn't understand why. Chiharu just looked at her, her hair still blowing a little bit off her face.

"Go where?"

@Nonalaka

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i guess i could say an important thing about myself...when i was young, from 1890...i was just a human child learning weapon techniques. mainly spear techniques. when i discovered a hair stick which sealed Eun, i decided to clean it due to it being very dusty. my family noticed it and told me to never put it on, for i would unseal Eun. so all i did was polish it. when i was about to turn 14, my home was attacked and my family slaughtered by demons. i tried fighting them back but they were too strong for me. so i ended up fleeing and taking safety in Eun's sealing room, but the demons caught up to me anyway. i was weak so i could fight for another minute. the last thing i remember doing was falling and the hair stick that sealed Eun away, got stuck in my hair since it was on the ground. i soon felt the hair stick break and saw Eun in a physical form kill all the demons. it took care of me like i was its child from that day on. i soon made a pact with Eun when i was 15, when i was yearning for more power...when Eun noticed it, she said...Do you want to grow stronger? Accept me if you desire growth…! Together with me…. You'll be able to overcome your destiny and trials! and i accepted her. so now this is what i came to be''
*She said remembering everything*
"Wow that's rather detailed." He said softly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper laughed softly at her gasp as they got above the couds and an ivnisible floor appeared under them before he softky landed on it and started to put raven down

[/QUOTE]
Raven slowly stood up straight. "Where are we?" She asks before looking around

Mayyflower said:
Raven slowly stood up straight. "Where are we?" She asks before looking around
"Just a place where you and me can be alone for a while." He said to her before he sat down and looked down at the bustling city.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Wow that's rather detailed." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
''well...thats......yeah...''

*She said not knowing what else to say*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsues face went cold at ansoms words. "You know cruelty and chaos isn't always the way to power." She said before proving she had a cold heart like her father wanted by waving her hand and the bird suddenly froze then fell into two halfs on the ground.

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded at what his daughter said. "Oh yes, I know." He waved and the remains of the bird disappeared. "Hitler rose to power in the most official way possible. In fact, he was so orderly, he had everything planned out before he started." He pulled a purple rose from thin air and sniffed it. "Sometimes, order is what causes the most chaos."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...thats......yeah...''
*She said not knowing what else to say*
"All I remember of my life before Thana was my death.

It was a cold night after a horrid battle with a demon. I was the only one to survive but was injuries beyond saving but I still tried to get home. I walked through a dark and snowy forest before eventuay falling to the ground and letting the cold take me to weak to move any more. But before the light could take me I heard a voice ask me weather I wanted to live or let my story end here so I managed to say. 'Live.' And then I became thanas." He said to her

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded at what his daughter said. "Oh yes, I know." He waved and the remains of the bird disappeared. "Hitler rose to power in the most official way possible. In fact, he was so orderly, he had everything planned out before he started." He pulled a purple rose from thin air and sniffed it. "Sometimes, order is what causes the most chaos."
"God your so confusing some times." She said to him as she crossed her arms then sifhed a little. "Have you ever tried to be peacful and think about others once in your life?" She asked him

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"All I remember of my life before Thana was my death.
It was a cold night after a horrid battle with a demon. I was the only one to survive but was injuries beyond saving but I still tried to get home. I walked through a dark and snowy forest before eventuay falling to the ground and letting the cold take me to weak to move any more. But before the light could take me I heard a voice ask me weather I wanted to live or let my story end here so I managed to say. 'Live.' And then I became thanas." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
''ah...''

*She said as she knew how thats almost like*

''guess we both had near-death experiences..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"God your so confusing some times." She said to him as she crossed her arms then sifhed a little

[/QUOTE]
"I'm confusing?" Anson tilted his head. "Is that why you left?" He shook his head and began to walk away.

NeoClassical said:
"I'm confusing?" Anson tilted his head. "Is that why you left?" He shook his head and began to walk away.
Mitsu immediately scofed at him before growling. "You know I'm not the one that left!" She said in anger to him refering to him leaving mother. "Your the one that left her and me." She said coldly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu immediately scofed at him before growling. "You know I'm not the one that left!" She said in anger to him refering to him leaving mother. "Your the one that left her and me." She said coldly

[/QUOTE]
Ansom quickly spun around to face Mitsu. "I didn't leave your mother." He walked closer to his daughter. "She chose someone else. It was her choice. I didn't force her."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah." Blake said softly before laughing a little

[/QUOTE]
*It was long before Emiko soon passed out. She couldnt really handle staying up past 2 AM*

NeoClassical said:
Ansom quickly spun around to face Mitsu. "I didn't leave your mother." He walked closer to his daughter. "She chose someone else. It was her choice. I didn't force her."
"Oh don't try to blushit me dad.

I know what happened, I know that you woke up one day and told mom that you never really cared for her." She said to him a cold look on her face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh don't try to blushit me dad.
I know what happened, I know that you woke up one day and told mom that you never really cared for her." She said to him a cold look on her face

[/QUOTE]
"I say a lot of things, Mitsu." Ansom said. "Besides, she obviously didn't care for me either. I tried to apologize but she still chose another path." He shook his head. "Don't believe me. I don't care."

NeoClassical said:
"I say a lot of things, Mitsu." Ansom said. "Besides, she obviously didn't care for me either. I tried to apologize but she still chose another path." He shook his head. "Don't believe me. I don't care."
"Whatever dad... You want to know why mother didn't chose you? She didn't chose you because she didn't want to lay down with you every night with the fear that she might wake up and be told that you never truly cared for again." Mitsu practiacly yelled at him before turning away and crossing her arms. "I don't even know why Im saying this, it's not like your ever going to understand." She mumbled to her self

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Whatever dad... You want to know why mother didn't chose you? She didn't chose you because she didn't want to lay down with you every night with the fear that she might wake up and be told that she was never cared for again." Mitsu practiacly yelled at him before turning away and crossing her arms. "I don't even know why Im saying this, it's not like your ever going to understand." She mumbled to her self

[/QUOTE]
"I understand completely." Ansom muttered. "It doesn't matter anyway.....it's too late." He sighed and walked over to Mitsu, hugging her. He spoke once he let go. "I know you must hate me. I'll just leave then."

NeoClassical said:
"I understand completely." Ansom muttered. "It doesn't matter anyway.....it's too late." He sighed and walked over to Mitsu, hugging her. He spoke once he let go. "I know you must hate me. I'll just leave then."
"I don't hate you, you just piss me off some times because you rarely show that you care about me or that you cared or still care about mother." She said her tone softening a little as she looked at him

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked up at Miyaka, hearing words being directed at her. She looked at the older woman with a bit of a questioning look, like she wasn't sure if the lady was really talking to her. Not that there was anybody else around for her to ask their name, considering Rini already introduced herself.
"My name is Chiharu."

She spoke softly, still kicking her feet a bit. She felt slightly awkward, almost like she was some kind of turtle without its shell. This aspect worried Chiharu, and if this new body came with this new reserved personality she really didn't like it. She looked at Miyaka, who seemed more than eager to get going, though she didn't understand why. Chiharu just looked at her, her hair still blowing a little bit off her face.

"Go where?"

@Nonalaka
"Shopping, sweet hunting, and maybe something to eat. And definitely new clothes shopping." she replied to Chiharu. She liked the little girl, hopefully they would get along. So she just smiled at the girl sweetly. "Besides, do we really need a reason to not be here right now?" she asked with a giggle. She felt good and free with her new friends.

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I don't hate you, you just piss me off some times because you rarely show that you care about me or that you cared or still care about mother." She said her tone softening a little as she looked at him

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "Well, I do care about you. More than I care about myself." He sighed. "As for your mother....I don't think it matters whether or not I care about her. I can't have her."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Well, I do care about you. More than I care about myself." He sighed. "As for your mother....I don't think it matters whether or not I care about her. I can't have her."
"That's still doesn't mean you can't care about her." She said before sighimg and punching ansom in the arm. "Your really thick headed some times aren't you?" She asked before grabing ansoms hand and starting to pull him in a certain direction as she headed for a clothing store.

Daniel reaving]"That's still doesn't mean you can't care about her." She said before sighimg and punching ansom in the arm. "Your really thick headed some times aren't you?" She asked before grabing ansoms hand and starting to pull him in a certain direction as she headed for a clothing store. [/QUOTE] "Why are you dragging me somewhere?" Ansom questioned. "You better not be taking me to some ice cream shop or whatever....." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back