• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
"Oi! Anyone here!?"
Roland slightly jumped and grabbed a large wrench as he looked over at Tel "HEY! Why aren't you wearing safety gear in my workshop!?" he yelled at him

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland slightly jumped and grabbed a large wrench as he looked over at Tel "HEY! Why aren't you wearing safety gear in my workshop!?" he yelled at him

[/QUOTE]
Tel blinked "E-Eh?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tel blinked "E-Eh?"
Roland shook his head and walked up to him and grabbed his shoulder before dragging him towards the door "Geez, you probably don't even know half the stuff in here." he said before grabbing a safety helmet.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi blinked as she watched him pay "Oh, you didn't have to pay....I mean you already payed for stuff for me earlier, I don't want to be a burden" she said rubbing her arm with her hand.
"It's fine, I want to do to it" he says

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland shook his head and walked up to him and grabbed his shoulder before dragging him towards the door "Geez, you probably don't even know half the stuff in here." he said before grabbing a safety helmet.

[/QUOTE]
Tel looked at him "Who might you be? My name is Tel" He said happily with a smile that felt like it brought warmth to the room

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper noddes before he put his arm over her shoulder and started for the door

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled and walked towards the door. "What now?" She asks

shortyshot8 said:
Tel looked at him "Who might you be? My name is Tel" He said happily with a smile that felt like it brought warmth to the room
Roland sighed and handed him the safety helmet "I'm Roland, Roland Armstrong, the best craftsman in town." he said with a slight smirk as he set down his wrench.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom glazed at the lake that was in the middle of the park. Its blue surface reminded him of a land of peace and tranquility. He hated it. With a snarl, he snapped his fingers and the lake instantly drained. "Much better." Anson chuckled.
"Do you have to hate every thing in this world father?" Mitsu asked as she had been leaning on a tree and watching him with her arms crossed. In a way she was happy and both unhappy to see her father again.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Whatever you want love." He said softly to her as they walked together

[/QUOTE]
Raven groaned. "I always choose" she says with a small chuckle

Nonalaka said:
Elaena smiled at him lightly "Thank you for your help" she said with a small nod before walking into the classroom "Im sorry I am late" she said with a small bow toward Nanase before finding her seat.
''its fine. i dont really care about lates. just get here. anyway...wanna introduce yourself to the class? i mean you are the new student after all...'' (Note: WP's CHaracter, Kioko is in Nanase's class too xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"As you wish my lady." Blake said in gentelmenly tone as he bowed slightly to her then smiled and held out his hand for her

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko giggled a bit before taking his hand*

''you dont have to be so formal yknow?''

Mayyflower said:
Raven groaned. "I always choose" she says with a small chuckle
"It's not my fault. All I care about is if I'm with you." Jasper said to her before he playfully lifted her into the air bridal style and continued walking

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko giggled a bit before taking his hand*
''you dont have to be so formal yknow?''
"I know but I enjoy it." He said before turning to leave the hospital with her close in hand. "So where would you like to eat?" He asked her softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's not my fault. All I care about is if I'm with you." Jasper said to her before he playfully lifted her into the air bridal style and continued walking

[/QUOTE]
Raven chuckled before yelping in surprise. "Jasper what are you doing?" She asks wrapping her arms around his neck gently

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I know but I enjoy it." He said before turning to leave the hospital with her close in hand. "So where would you like to eat?" He asked her softly

[/QUOTE]
''hmm...theres a place i like to go to called Kaenyama. it serves good food there''

*She said as she smiled, walking beside Blake*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back