• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko thought about it "I doubt that anyone would fight there, I mean all the things there would get in the way" she said.
"Plus every one there is more powerful than the humans so even if they did they wouldn't survive." He said to her before looking around for the way back to the school

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I've lived for at least since the begging of the dark ages." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
''ah...i see''

*She said before she sat up and looked at her ankle*

...ΨKenji stood within the centre of Euphoria, smoke swinging past him. He spoke as he looked at the ground, his hair swaying gently from the strong breezeΨ...

She needed me.. and I let her down..

latest

...♅Akira appeared stood ontop of a building, looking down at Kenji with his arms crossed. He spoke as he watched him♅...

“ Just when I thought things had finally calmed down,
this happens. I'm guessing something happened with Lumina that triggered him to become ‘Lost’. I suppose I should stop him.. ”

lagi.png

------------------------------------

@WeirdPrincess @Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Plus every one there is more powerful than the humans so even if they did they wouldn't survive." He said to her before looking around for the way back to the school

[/QUOTE]
"yeah, one of the student's with magical power's could simply win a war against human's alone." she say's and nod's

@WeirdPrincess[/URL] @Lumina
It had been a few months since Asuka and Lumina had left. By some weird coincidence they ended up in the same place, somewhere that Asuka knew. Feeling lost and without a purpose she had taken Lumina in, and she had been residing there ever since.

Not knowing what else to do, Lumina had decided to start training herself, knowing that should she ever go back, she didn't want to be useless. She didn't want to be a burden. So training it was. To compensate for learning to control power she never needed to deal with before, her form changed a bit, but it's not like she really minded much.

On this day, Lumina had been sleeping in. From the training her body had been so worn out that she had nearly slept all of yesterday into today. She was dreaming of Kenji, and the last time they saw each other. It was fine, and a nice dream, but almost like an arrow piercing a heart the scene changed. Kenji's form changed to something she had never seen before, and frankly, it terrified her. Which was saying something considering she had never been scared of him before. Before she could react in the dream, Kenji had disappeared, leaving the park they had sat in not moments before in ruins. She woke up then, slowly opening her eyes as she laid in her bed.

tumblr_mwtz36fTTC1sozv4xo6_250.gif

Something was wrong. Something was very wrong. Sitting up, she turned her head to look outside, and it looked peaceful and normal like usual. She stood up and walked toward the kitchen, where she thought she heard Asuka.

"Kenji..."

It was said to herself, but it was loud enough where probably anybody could hear it if they were listening.

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You should be able to walk now. The blood should have healed it." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
''okay. thank you''

*Emiko said as she smiled more at him*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your welcome". He said haplily to her

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko soon got off the bed and stood up*

''you seem like a really nice guy. can i hang around you a bit more?''

Lumina said:
It had been a few months since Asuka and Lumina had left. By some weird coincidence they ended up in the same place, somewhere that Asuka knew. Feeling lost and without a purpose she had taken Lumina in, and she had been residing there ever since.
Not knowing what else to do, Lumina had decided to start training herself, knowing that should she ever go back, she didn't want to be useless. She didn't want to be a burden. So training it was. To compensate for learning to control power she never needed to deal with before, her form changed a bit, but it's not like she really minded much.

On this day, Lumina had been sleeping in. From the training her body had been so worn out that she had nearly slept all of yesterday into today. She was dreaming of Kenji, and the last time they saw each other. It was fine, and a nice dream, but almost like an arrow piercing a heart the scene changed. Kenji's form changed to something she had never seen before, and frankly, it terrified her. Which was saying something considering she had never been scared of him before. Before she could react in the dream, Kenji had disappeared, leaving the park they had sat in not moments before in ruins. She woke up then, slowly opening her eyes as she laid in her bed.

tumblr_mwtz36fTTC1sozv4xo6_250.gif

Something was wrong. Something was very wrong. Sitting up, she turned her head to look outside, and it looked peaceful and normal like usual. She stood up and walked toward the kitchen, where she thought she heard Asuka.

"Kenji..."

It was said to herself, but it was loud enough where probably anybody could hear it if they were listening.

@WeirdPrincess
...?Asuka was busying herself with prepping breakfast for both her and Lumina. It was weird, having Lumina here with her. For the first few days that Asuka had found herself somewhere entirely different, it was peaceful and quiet. She was a little lonely, but had gotten use to it over time. Then she was just mindless walking the streets, lost in thought when she saw Lumina. It surprised Asuka greatly and wondered how she had gotten here, but didn't question the Phoenix when she saw her. Asuka took her in and gave her a place to call home. During the months she had been there, Asuka sometimes trained with Lumina or just went off by herself. It was a nice little routine that two girls had, it felt comfortable to her. Though there wasn't a day that went by when Akira crossed her mind or her daughters drifted through her thoughts. She missed Akira most of all, but never spoke on it. Now, as she stood facing away from the stove and gazing at the ground, the times that they had shared drifted through her mind and Asuka looked a little sad. Hearing the shuffling of feet, she looked up and stared at Lumina in surprise when she uttered the the name Kenji. Asuka spoke as her eyes remained on her. She didn't know whether to ask if Kenji was okay or if something had her worried?...

"Lumina? Are you okay? You look a little... distraught."

tumblr_nhokitv07o1rxhcsqo1_500.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko soon got off the bed and stood up*
''you seem like a really nice guy. can i hang around you a bit more?''
"I have nothing better to do. Plus if you wish for me to stick around then I will." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I have nothing better to do. Plus if you wish for me to stick around then I will." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
''well...lets grab something to eat at least. sound good?''

Nonalaka said:
Camilla glanced up and shook her head "you're just saying that" she said with a small yawn, she felt guilty making him lie on the floor like that, how could the floor be comfortable? after all it was...well, the floor, and with that thought in mind she slowly got up and moved herself to the couch and curled up, allowing him to get up off the floor.
Just as Camilla moved, a grunt left Kaname's form. The weight he had been supporting had become an adjustment. Now that Camilla had moved, his form had to readjust. Groaning as he sat up straight, Kaname forced himself to his feet. Though not long after he stood up, had he laid back down, but this time on the edge of the sofa, facing Camilla. "Nope. I like you being close to me." Kaname proppred his head up on his hand, staring at Camilla as she curled up. "Are you cold?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka was busying herself with prepping breakfast for both her and Lumina. It was weird, having Lumina here with her. For the first few days that Asuka had found herself somewhere entirely different, it was peaceful and quiet. She was a little lonely, but had gotten use to it over time. Then she was just mindless walking the streets, lost in thought when she saw Lumina. It surprised Asuka greatly and wondered how she had gotten here, but didn't question the Phoenix when she saw her. Asuka took her in and gave her a place to call home. During the months she had been there, Asuka sometimes trained with Lumina or just went off by herself. It was a nice little routine that two girls had, it felt comfortable to her. Though there wasn't a day that went by when Akira crossed her mind or her daughters drifted through her thoughts. She missed Akira most of all, but never spoke on it. Now, as she stood facing away from the stove and gazing at the ground, the times that they had shared drifted through her mind and Asuka looked a little sad. Hearing the shuffling of feet, she looked up and stared at Lumina in surprise when she uttered the the name Kenji. Asuka spoke as her eyes remained on her. She didn't know whether to ask if Kenji was okay or if something had her worried?...
"Lumina? Are you okay? You look a little... distraught."

tumblr_nhokitv07o1rxhcsqo1_500.gif
Lumina had been slightly lost in thought, her mind still on the weird dream when she sat down in a seat at the kitchen table. Only when Asuka said her name did she snap out of her thoughts, but they still remained in the back of her mind. Lumina rose her head to look at her friend, worry prevalent in her eyes.

"I... I'm not sure. I had a dream about Kenji, and it was awful. Something just doesn't... I dunno. Something seems off."

Her gaze fell back down to her lap, at her intertwined hands resting on her legs. She knew it was only a dream, but she couldn't help but feel super uneasy. She couldn't shake the feeling that something was really wrong with Kenji.

"I've never seen him so... angry."

...ΨKenji soon looked over towards Akira, revealing a large scar going down the right side of his body. He spoke as he began walking towards AkiraΨ...

You're the reason of all of this. I will kill you. Here and now..

latest

...♅Akira sighed lightly as his hair shortened slightly and turned a dark blue colour. His blue flames suddenly burst around him, igniting the air around them. He swung his hand down as blue flames engulfed his hand. He spoke as he did so♅...

“ I'm sorry, Kenji, but I cannot allow you to live like this. I will end your misery mercifully and kill you quickly. ”

OgamiReifull1301266_zpsd498e244.jpg

Lumina said:
Lumina had been slightly lost in thought, her mind still on the weird dream when she sat down in a seat at the kitchen table. Only when Asuka said her name did she snap out of her thoughts, but they still remained in the back of her mind. Lumina rose her head to look at her friend, worry prevalent in her eyes.
"I... I'm not sure. I had a dream about Kenji, and it was awful. Something just doesn't... I dunno. Something seems off."

Her gaze fell back down to her lap, at her intertwined hands resting on her legs. She knew it was only a dream, but she couldn't help but feel super uneasy. She couldn't shake the feeling that something was really wrong with Kenji.

"I've never seen him so... angry."
...❦Asuka made a face before turning back around and getting back to cooking breakfast. Seeing the look of worry on Lumina's face, made her worried about the dream. She didn't ask what was in the dream or even what happened, but from the look on her face it probably wasn't something good❦...

"That's strange... Even if it was a dream, it could be telling you something."

...❦Having been thinking about how to help Lumina, she ended up burning the food that was on the stove. Smoke rose into the air and set of the smoke alarm, causing Asuka to yelp and grab a towel, soon waving it over the alarm. Well there went breakfast. All because Asuka couldn't pay much attention to two things at once. The alarm stopped going off and she reached to grab the pan, forgetting that the fire was still on and the handle was hot. Her fingers burned as she touched the handle, but Asuka quickly pulled her hand away and stared at her throbbing hand. She turned off the burner with her free hand and tossed the now burnt food away, soon sighing and looking at the hand she burned. It was red and was beginning to sting now, so she ran it under cold water to try and ease the pain. Asuka spoke as she looked back at Lumina, her hand still running under the faucet❦...

"Angry? He's usually never angry from when I use to see him... The only time I think he'd be angry really... is if you were harmed. I think he'd go Lost at that point, if I remember correctly."

Ken flipped through the many channels on the TV, his smile almost defying physics. He smiled all the time and it was EXTREMELY rare to see him sad or mad. He then stopped at one channel, sighing. "I hope Lily-San gets better..." He said softly, still smiling. He was still in his parents house.

@Daniel reaving

TheDragoon said:
Ken flipped through the many channels on the TV, his smile almost defying physics. He smiled all the time and it was EXTREMELY rare to see him sad or mad. He then stopped at one channel, sighing. "I hope Lily-San gets better..." He said softly, still smiling. He was still in his parents house.
@Daniel reaving
Shara laughed happily as she ran down the hall with her sisters Katie and Anna. "Tag!" She yelled happilt to Katie

"Heyyyy no fair!!" Katie yelles as she chaced after Anna and shara happily

Anna laughes happiky as she ran before she tripped falling down with a loud yell in front of a door

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]
Shara laughed happily as she ran down the hall with her sisters Katie and Anna. "Tag!" She yelled happilt to Katie
"Heyyyy no fair!!" Katie yelles as she chaced after Anna and shara happily

Anna laughes happiky as she ran before she tripped falling down with a loud yell in front of a door

[/QUOTE]
Ken heard the hell over the TV, pausing what he was watching and rushing to the door and opening it. He saw a injured girl in front of her, kneeling down. "Whoa! Are you ok?" He asked, looking a bit concerned, but still holding his loving gaze. He was perplexed by the people who had arrived at the door.

"Aren't you both so precious. We will be good friends. What are your names? Again, my name is Miyaka. Lets get something to eat and I will explain everything to you both." she said to the two timid girls. She really liked them for some odd reason. And nothing about them screamed "Imma kill you, Miyaka." She thought to herself. "Besides it seems to me that going alone around here is quite dangerous." she spoke, mustering all the kindness she can, to try and off put her intimidating demeanor.

@Nonalaka

(repost incase you both missed it)

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Kajima soon reached the class room and looked at Elaena*
''well this is your classroom..''

*He soon opened the door and saw Nanase*

''oh. sup Nanase''

''hey. do i have another student?''

''pretty much yeah''

''oh...sure sure come in''

View attachment 182801
Elaena smiled at him lightly "Thank you for your help" she said with a small nod before walking into the classroom "Im sorry I am late" she said with a small bow toward Nanase before finding her seat.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Just as Camilla moved, a grunt left Kaname's form. The weight he had been supporting had become an adjustment. Now that Camilla had moved, his form had to readjust. Groaning as he sat up straight, Kaname forced himself to his feet. Though not long after he stood up, had he laid back down, but this time on the edge of the sofa, facing Camilla. "Nope. I like you being close to me." Kaname proppred his head up on his hand, staring at Camilla as she curled up. "Are you cold?"

[/QUOTE]
Camilla smiled a bit at his comment, mostly because she agreed with it, she enjoyed having him close to her aswell, it felt safe in a way, her head turned to look at him when he asked was she cold "Well since you were nice and warm and the sofa isnt, so I do feel rather cold."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back