• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Once she finished the drink her ankle started to slowly heal

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko sighed in relief that it was gonna heal faster than she expected*

''thank you for the drink''

*She then looked at the bandage on Blake's arm*

''i-it was your blood..?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko sighed in relief that it was gonna heal faster than she expected*
''thank you for the drink''

*She then looked at the bandage on Blake's arm*

''i-it was your blood..?''
"Yes it was, and now your a blessed woman." He said to her softly as he inspected her ankle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yes it was, and now your a blessed woman." He said to her softly as he inspected her ankle

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko blushed slightly. Blessed? What does that mean exactly? She soon became curious on what kind of being Blake was*

''um...if you dont mind...what kind of being are you Blake?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko blushed slightly. Blessed? What does that mean exactly? She soon became curious on what kind of being Blake was*
''um...if you dont mind...what kind of being are you Blake?''
"Promise you won't think of me differently?" He asked her not waiting for an awnser before telling her. "I'm a servant of death." He said qhietly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Promise you won't think of me differently?" He asked her not waiting for an awnser before telling her. "I'm a servant of death." He said qhietly to her

[/QUOTE]
''oh...Thana's servant...i actually never met one of her servants before so your a first for me really''

*She said actually surprised she was meeting one now*

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...Thana's servant...i actually never met one of her servants before so your a first for me really''
*She said actually surprised she was meeting one now*
"I'm the first." He said to her softly before looking at her ankle seeing that it fully healed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I think you ran into something but you should be ok" river said before walking balck around her and smiling a little

[/QUOTE]
"good, though I didn't expect this bump to cause anything bad I was still a little nervous about it." she say's.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm the first." He said to her softly before looking at her ankle seeing that it fully healed

[/QUOTE]
''oh. cool''

*She said as she smiled at him*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah. What are you?" He asked her curiously

[/QUOTE]
''ever heard of a Megitsune? its basically a human who bonded with a Kitsune's soul''

*She said as she pointed at her red eye*

''this is why this eye is different from the other eye''

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Neko at the food at a moderate pace, nodding her head a little. She ate the first fish before working on her bowl of rice with the chopsticks that were next to her. The food was delicious! She wanted to get more fish but thought it would be rude to ask, so she didn't say anything about it. Instead, Neko gazed at Isaac and asked about his food?...
"Is the food good? You have a lot of it~"

tumblr_nwc6an3hGk1thwuv8o1_540.gif
"Its Great! Delicious! Want some Neko?"

Isaac said happily. He didn't want to hoard it all to himself. He slowly pushed 3 out of the 30 rolls left towards Neko. He kept on eating, enjoyed.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ever heard of a Megitsune? its basically a human who bonded with a Kitsune's soul''
*She said as she pointed at her red eye*

''this is why this eye is different from the other eye''
"I probably have but don't remember. When you've lived for as long as I have you tend to forget many things." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I probably have but don't remember. When you've lived for as long as I have you tend to forget many things." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
''i know...bonding with the Kitsune extended my life span a bit...well, for a long time..really. or something..i dunno. i only lived 100 years at least. so im not even sure anymore''

*She said knowing shes lived that long since, she's been living from 1910*

''well i guess it isnt that long but...you know what i mean..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well it doesn't look bad so you should be alright." He said softky to her

[/QUOTE]
"good...anyway's i'm kyoko" she say's and glances at him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i know...bonding with the Kitsune extended my life span a bit...well, for a long time..really. or something..i dunno. i only lived 100 years at least. so im not even sure anymore''
*She said knowing shes lived that long since, she's been living from 1910*

''well i guess it isnt that long but...you know what i mean..''
"I've lived for at least since the begging of the dark ages." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"River." He said as he held out one of his hands for a hand shake

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko shook his hand "it's nice to meet you, river" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's nice to meet you to Kyoko." He said to her with a gentle smile

[/QUOTE]
"so if it's true that a war happened why isn't there any blood or bodies?" she ask's.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Maybe there some where else?" He suggested as he looked around

[/QUOTE]
"honestly I'm curious as to where they are but I think I might loose it if I saw blood or a body" she said as she shrugged, looking around as well.

LunaCrosby said:
"honestly I'm curious as to where they are but I think I might loose it if I saw blood or a body" she said as she shrugged, looking around as well.
"I wonder if the schools ok?" He said kindof hopping she would know if it was or not

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]
"Its Great! Delicious! Want some Neko?"
Isaac said happily. He didn't want to hoard it all to himself. He slowly pushed 3 out of the 30 rolls left towards Neko. He kept on eating, enjoyed.

[/QUOTE]
...☾Neko nodded eagerly, she couldn't deny the food that was given to her. It would be rude, plus she didn't want to put it to waste. Picking up one of the rolls with her chopsticks, Neko moved it towards her mouth before eating the whole thing. Her eyes widened a bit as her taste buds exploded. It truly was the most delicious thing she'd ever had, mostly because she's never had this dish before☽...

"It's so good! I've never had this before~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I wonder if the schools ok?" He said kindof hopping she would know if it was or not

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko thought about it "I doubt that anyone would fight there, I mean all the things there would get in the way" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back