• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Elaena looked around in response to hearing the commotion going on across from her...did he just get attacked by someone? she blinked a few times as a feeling of unease washed over her, Is that how everyone acted? she had never even fought with someone before, nevermind pointing a weapon at them. Maybe she shouldn't have joined here if that stuff was deemed normal or polite or whatever, she couldnt fight, she knew nothing about that kind of stuff...she pondered to herself, not realizing she was still staring blankly in the persons direction.
*The student attacked again before Kajima soon grabbed him by the shirt while putting the blade of the axe to his neck. He then let go of the student as the student fell to the ground. Kajima walked away as he kept eating the apple, his weapons disappearing*

''why join my combat training class if you cant even fight? test re-take over. go home''

HimeragiSeiker said:
*The student attacked again before Kajima soon grabbed him by the shirt while putting the blade of the axe to his neck. He then let go of the student as the student fell to the ground. Kajima walked away as he kept eating the apple, his weapons disappearing*
''why join my combat training class if you cant even fight? test re-take over. go home''
Elaena tilted her head at his comment, that was an odd way to look at things, wasnt the idea of teaching someone...teaching them something they dont know? Elaena furrowed her brows a bit confused by the statement "If you send him home how else is he supposed to learn? That was mean" she said plainly.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena tilted her head at his comment, that was an odd way to look at things, wasnt the idea of teaching someone...teaching them something they dont know? Elaena furrowed her brows a bit confused by the statement "If you send him home how else is he supposed to learn? That was mean" she said plainly.
*Kajima looked at her and sighed*

''because my class is designed as a preparation for the Dimensional Beast Extermination Teams that we have here. if i freshly teach someone how to fight and already send him or her out there to kill a dimensional beast, what are the chances il see him or her covered in injuries or the chances of getting a body bag. i dont exactly teach. i sharpen students' combat skills. i cant sharpen one's skill if they have no idea how to fight''

*He said before he looked at the apple*

''take this apple for example...a person can easily eat an apple. because the apple is weak''

*He took the last bite before throwing the core to the trash can*

''same in combat. if your weak, you can easily be killed by a dimensional beast''

*Kajima soon looked at the girl again*

''its best to know how to fight before you go off fighting. or else something will eat you up easily...''

*He soon got out a bag and pulled out an apple from the bag and walked over to Elaena and held the apple out to her*

''a saying i created for my class. Eat if you want to survive. Run if you know your about to get eaten..''

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
*Kajima looked at her and sighed*
''because my class is designed as a preparation for the Dimensional Beast Extermination Teams that we have here. if i freshly teach someone how to fight and already send him or her out there to kill a dimensional beast, what are the chances il see him or her covered in injuries or the chances of getting a body bag. i dont exactly teach. i sharpen students' combat skills. i cant sharpen one's skill if they have no idea how to fight''

*He said before he looked at the apple*

''take this apple for example...a person can easily eat an apple. because the apple is weak''

*He took the last bite before throwing the core to the trash can*

''same in combat. if your weak, you can easily be killed by a dimensional beast''

*Kajima soon looked at the girl again*

''its best to know how to fight before you go off fighting. or else something will eat you up easily...''

*He soon got out a bag and pulled out an apple from the bag and walked over to Elaena and held the apple out to her*

''a saying i created for my class. Eat if you want to survive. Run if you know your about to get eaten..''
Elaena stared at him before slowly taking the apple and looking at it, she supposed that made sense when he put it that way, her gaze moved from the apple and back to him "Well i dont think ill be joining your class then" she said shaking he head a bit "All my powers are mental not physical...id surely be an apple"

Nonalaka said:
Elaena stared at him before slowly taking the apple and looking at it, she supposed that made sense when he put it that way, her gaze moved from the apple and back to him "Well i dont think ill be joining your class then" she said shaking he head a bit "All my powers are mental not physical...id surely be an apple"
*Kajima just looked at her for a second before turning around to walk away*

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Kajima just looked at her for a second before turning around to walk away*
Elaena looked at him as he went to leave before looking to her pocket remembering the timetable pulling it out of her pocket "Uhm, wait...could you tell me what class im supposed to be in? theres two going on at the same time...i think...i dont really understand this thing...." she said, her words trailing off a bit as she held out the piece of paper, it was her own fault for not paying attention when it was given to her.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Kk! ))
-----

Yumi nodded, she attended school on occasion, not as regularly as most but she did attend some of the time. Mostly 3 out of the 5 days of school would she attend. "I am~ Most of the days I come to school, it's always so quiet or there aren't that many students. The teachers are always around though, so I still get to learn even if the class isn't very full." She stated, trying to at least lighten up the mood of not many students coming.
"That's nice. I'm not a teacher or anything, just a parent passing through is all." Akane said, tapping her chin a little in thought. "Are any of your courses hard?" She asked, trying to find even the smallest of an idea as to why anyone barely inhabited the place.

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded happily and beamed up at her father. "Can I help daddy? I want to be able to cook just like daddy!" She said happily.
"Sure you can~ Can you bring me the cooking oil?" Han asked, looking down at his daughter, still thinking about the happiness it brought him to have her around

Nonalaka said:
Both of them looked at each other "I-Its not a joke...I'm just a copy of her" she said pointing over at the original Moriko. "She calls me Maya....I-I stay at the school when she's helping out at home and visa versa....I-I was afraid that...if I told you...you'd leave o-or be angry o-or go look for the real Moriko...s-since I'm just a copy..." 'Maya' explained hugging her knees to her chest, hiding herself a bit, expecting a very bad reaction from him. Moriko frowned lightly as she watched them both, standing back a bit to not be in the way.
Cecil sighed, "Why?" He asked in a plain tone. "Why didn't you tell me this from the start?" He asked.

Roman said:
Cecil sighed, "Why?" He asked in a plain tone. "Why didn't you tell me this from the start?" He asked.
Maya sighed "B-Because..I-I didnt think things would go as far as this b-but then I developed feelings for you A-and the longer i waited to tell you the harder it was to do a-and i just...." she paused, trying to resist the urge to run and hide somewhere "I-I just didnt want you to leave because i was a dumb copy of a real person...or because i didnt tell you..." she said quietly, twiddling her thumbs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Elaena looked at him as he went to leave before looking to her pocket remembering the timetable pulling it out of her pocket "Uhm, wait...could you tell me what class im supposed to be in? theres two going on at the same time...i think...i dont really understand this thing...." she said, her words trailing off a bit as she held out the piece of paper, it was her own fault for not paying attention when it was given to her.
*Kajima looked back at the girl and went over to her before looking at the paper*

''what do you mean you cant really under stand it..?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko's face seemed to calm down more now knowing she was at least safe with this guy*
Blake slowly made his way for the hospital while carring her in silence for a while before speaking. "I'm blake." He said softky to her

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Kajima looked back at the girl and went over to her before looking at the paper*
''what do you mean you cant really under stand it..?''
"...Well I dont know where any of these places are...." she said as she looked at the paper "You see.. I kinda fell asleep when the teacher I had was explaining where all these rooms and stuff were..." she admitted

LunaCrosby said:
"You can if you want to, I don't want to make you do anything you dont want to" she say's and shrug's, glancing at him.
River noddes before he walked behing her then sodtly put his hands on the side of her head and started to look around through her hair for any signs of a bump or bleeding

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake slowly made his way for the hospital while carring her in silence for a while before speaking. "I'm blake." He said softky to her

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko looked up at Blake realizing they didnt even introduced themselves yet*

''o-oh...im Emiko..''

(Note: Her eyes are red eye right and yellow eye left at the moment)

Nonalaka said:
"...Well I dont know where any of these places are...." she said as she looked at the paper "You see.. I kinda fell asleep when the teacher I had was explaining where all these rooms and stuff were..." she admitted
''oh...alright follow me''

*He said before he started to walk*

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...alright follow me''
*He said before he started to walk*
Elaena nodded as she began to follow him, taking a bite out of the apple he had given her while she walked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko looked up at Blake realizing they didnt even introduced themselves yet*
''o-oh...im Emiko..''

(Note: Her eyes are red eye right and yellow eye left at the moment)
"Well it's nice to meet you emiko." He said to her with a gentle smile before he entered the hospital with her in his arms

Roman said:
"Sure you can~ Can you bring me the cooking oil?" Han asked, looking down at his daughter, still thinking about the happiness it brought him to have her around
Mari puffed out her cheeks a bit. "Am I not the cutest thing you've ever seen?" She asked him, more of as a rhetorical question. She then skipped away in search of the cooking oil. Once she found it, she hopped over and smiled at her daddy. "I found it daddy!" She said happily, hoping he was proud of her.

Roman said:
"That's nice. I'm not a teacher or anything, just a parent passing through is all." Akane said, tapping her chin a little in thought. "Are any of your courses hard?" She asked, trying to find even the smallest of an idea as to why anyone barely inhabited the place.
Yumi thought for a moment before shaking her head. None of her classes were fairly hard, but that was only because she was usually good at school. Most classes were easy to her, except for math anyways. Math was excruciatingly hard for her. "Not really. Just Trig/Pre-Calc~"

Lumina had sat in that park for a while. The blanket and food hadn't disappeared, and without realizing it she had found herself on her knees, staring blankly out at the scenery. She still couldn't comprehend what had just happened. He just... disappeared. Just like that. Without so much as a goodbye. Could she really just accept his apology as a goodbye? It's not like he actually said the words out loud anyways. They were having such a good time... things seemed to finally have calmed down... when suddenly Akira appeared, and just like that he was gone. Like he never existed in the first place. Of course Lumina knew that he existed, how could he not have. Her arms hung limply at her sides as she sat in the park, not even caring about how much time was passing. She still couldn't seem to wrap her head around what was going on.

But one of the things she did know was this growing feeling in her chest. Or rather, a growing feeling of emptiness. The more she sat there, the more this feeling ate away at her. At first, seeing Kenji leave, it was like a pinprick, though at the time she didn't realize it. The shock and confusion of what was happening masked it pretty well. But now... with the day growing darker much more quickly she truly began to notice it. Without Kenji here, without being able to sense him by her side, she didn't feel like herself. She felt like half a person, like Kenji was the missing piece to make her feel like a real complete person again. Eventually she moved from her position, standing up, her face glossed over with a blank expression.

"Kenji... why...."

For the time that she could remember, she had always felt alone. Hidden away from the world due to an old man's fear (and partly her own), only recently let out to experience it for herself. Though now she basically lived scared of it, not knowing what to think of the people in it. For a while she lived with her wings tucked into her shirts simply in fear of what people might say if they saw them. Hell, even being around people who had and used powers regularly she didn't really feel like she was a part of any of their groups considering she had no idea how to use her powers. Her bright blue eyes moved down to her hand, still looking it at blankly. She still had no idea how to use her powers. Lumina was sure that Kenji would have taught her sometime again... but at this point she wasn't sure. With the empty feeling in her chest growing still, hope wasn't a feeling she thought she really had.

Her hand moved to her chest, feeling the faint thump of her heart beating in her chest. At this point, with the emptiness starting to spread outwards from her chest to her whole body, she wasn't quite sure how that was possible any more. As she pondered this she looked up to see the bird she had given Kenji sitting in the same spot he had set it down when he sat down. Slowly she walked over and picked it up, holding it in her hands. He was gone, and he wouldn't even have the bird she gave him. As she looked at it, she felt tears pricking at her eyes, and soon they started to stream down her cheeks without Lumina's doing.

tumblr_m75grgi4961r5syyvo1_500.gif

She clutched the bird to her chest, her body leaned forward as her sobs started to take over her body. It was almost a conflicting physical experience, to be so overwhelmed with sadness and crying with a body that didn't want to feel anything at all. But yet here she was, her body racked with sobs, clutching on to the one thing she thought still connected them. Lumina thought that if Kenji still had the bird, then maybe they'd be reunited one day. Because that way they had something that still linked them. But seeing the bird here without Kenji, in her mind it really made it seem clear that he was gone, probably and possibly for good, and that she'd probably never see him again.

With her emotions on overdrive, a prickle of heat began to form right in the center of her chest, where the emptiness had started. The more Lumina sat there, letting her emotions get the best of her, the more it grew, to the point where it got uncomfortable enough to make her stop crying. For heat to be uncomfortable for the Phoenix was rare, so it caught her attention for sure. Sniffling she brought a hand up to her chest like she did before, but it didn't feel any different than normal. But inside her chest she most definitely felt it, and it was almost to the point where she was about to cry out from pain. It got so bad that she momentarily forgot about Kenji. At that moment the heat seemed to subside all at once, like it never existed in the first place.

As quickly as it disappeared, the heat seemed to explode outward from her body, and a giant plume of fire erupted upwards from her body high into the sky where everybody from the city (and the school, considering the state of the city that she didn't know about) could see it. It was probably a kilometer in diameter and reached all the way up into the clouds. It engulfed Lumina's body, encasing her in a pillar of fairly unstable and somewhat tumultuous flames.

bleach-ep-282-3.jpg

It didnt really hurt at all. It didnt really feel like anything either. At first Lumina was terrified, not knowing what was going on, but after a moment she started to feel calm. This was because her body started to turn to flame with the pillar, though she didn't realize it right away. But as the pillar raged on she felt something tugging at the corner of her mind, as if it was trying to lull her to sleep. By this time, Lumina noticed the edges of her body were starting to turn to flame as well, getting sucked up into the pillar around her. For a split second, the fear came back, but as quickly as it came it faded just like her body was, replaced with acceptance that it was happening. She didn't belong anywhere, really. Especially not if Kenji wasn't going to be there with her. She never really had a place to belong, she knew that now. But it was okay. Maybe someday she could come back, but she knew now that she just needed to say goodbye for now. Just before she felt herself be gone for good she spoke aloud, though she doubted anyone would here. The one person she wanted to hear wasn't here to listen anyways, but at this point, it didn't really matter.

"Kenji... thank you."

As her sentence finished, what little was left of her body turned to flame, and soon the pillar dissipated almost instantaneously. Ash and embers were now falling like snow all around the park and surrounding area, and if anybody saw them they wouldn't be sure if it was a destructive or beautiful sight. Lumina was gone, to where was anybody's guess really.

tumblr_inline_nosb1f03nS1tqwfct_500.gif

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]Miyaka stretches as she looks at the two bewildered girls. Sizing them both up, she lets out a laugh. "You both would be his type." she laughed. Snapping her fingers, a small river of fire traced its way up her body, leaving a midriff exposing sailor uniform, complete with skirt in its wake. "You two are now in my clique. No objections." she commanded as she surveyed the scene. The city lay in ruin. "Looks like someone had a party and didn't invite me. Is there a mall or sweet shop still standing?" she asked her new posse.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Chiharu stared at the deer girl for a moment before looking back to this new women. As this woman quipped about the type, Jojo flashed into her mind, but she shook her head to dismiss it. Her eyes widened as she watched her make the uniformappear with some kind of fire. She was so taken aback by the sudden changes that she almost forgot to speak back to her. "Your... clique?" At the mention of the mall/sweet shop her eyes went to the other smaller girl before viewing the scenery. She literally had no idea. She had only been to town once. "I, well... I'm not sure. We could help you look?" She asked slightly hesitantly, not really sure what to do anymore.

@Nonalaka

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Neko thought for a moment as she munched on the granola, soon finishing it just as the food came. In all honesty, she wanted to go back to the arcade to play more games and win more prizes. Just as she had opened her mouth to speak, her food was set in front of her, causing Neko's eyes to widen happily as she leaned forward a bit and held her hands out as if to grab the food?...
"Nyah, it looks so yummy!"

tumblr_nweez1wraC1rac3s9o1_540.gif

...?Having now been distracted, Neko forgot the question and focused on the food. She put her hands together quickly, her chest bouncing as she did before Neko said a prayer in her head, soon speaking as she opened her eyes and looked down at the food with a grin. She soon began to eat away at the fish she had?...

"Thank you for the meal!"

tumblr_nwc6cpOMKS1tp5yuio1_540.gif
"Heh heh!"

Isaac chuckled while he ate. He ordered one order of each type of sushi on the page. He knew he might not finish it but he tried anyways. He kept chowing down, replenishing his energy.

Lumina said:
Chiharu stared at the deer girl for a moment before looking back to this new women. As this woman quipped about the type, Jojo flashed into her mind, but she shook her head to dismiss it. Her eyes widened as she watched her make the uniformappear with some kind of fire. She was so taken aback by the sudden changes that she almost forgot to speak back to her. "Your... clique?" At the mention of the mall/sweet shop her eyes went to the other smaller girl before viewing the scenery. She literally had no idea. She had only been to town once. "I, well... I'm not sure. We could help you look?" She asked slightly hesitantly, not really sure what to do anymore.
"Aern't you so precious. We will be good friends. What are your names? Again, my name is Miyaka. Lets get something to eat and I will explain everything to you both." she said to the two timid girls. She really liked them for some odd reason. And nothing about them screamed "Imma kill you, Miyaka." She thought to herself. "Besides it seems to me that going alone around here is quite dangerous." she spoke, mustering all the kindness she can, to try and off put her intimidating demeanor.

@Nonalaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back