• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Do you have to hate every thing in this world father?" Mitsu asked as she had been leaning on a tree and watching him with her arms crossed. In a way she was happy and both unhappy to see her father again.

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged and continued to stare at the empty lake. He seemed unfazed at the sudden appearance of his daughter's voice. "I don't hate everything." He smiled a bit and looked over at Mitsu. "I never said I hated you."

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Raven chuckled before yelping in surprise. "Jasper what are you doing?" She asks wrapping her arms around his neck gently
"Something." Jasper said with a mischevous look on his face as he glanced at her before continuing to walk

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmm...theres a place i like to go to called Kaenyama. it serves good food there''
*She said as she smiled, walking beside Blake*
"As you wish." Blake said happiky to her as they exited the hospital and he looked around. "Where is this place?" He asked her

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged and continued to stare at the empty lake. He seemed unfazed at the sudden appearance of his daughter's voice. "I don't hate everything." He smiled a bit and looked over at Mitsu. "I never said I hated you."
"Thank God for that." Mitsu said as she stood up straight and walked over to ansom stopping about three feet from him and puting her hands on her sides. "But why do you seem to hate everything that's peacful?" She asked him hopping to get an awnser

NeoClassical said:
"Thank God for that." Mitsu said as she stood up straight and walked over to ansom stopping about three feet from him and puting her hands on her sides. "But why do you seem to hate everything that's peacful?" She asked him hopping to get an awnser

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"As you wish." Blake said happiky to her as they exited the hospital and he looked around. "Where is this place?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
''oh its down that block there. well..just 3 blocks away''

*Emiko said as she pointed in a certain direction*

Mayyflower said:
"Did you give him a chance to explain and where did you kill him?" She asks
"Don't worry about it."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland sighed and handed him the safety helmet "I'm Roland, Roland Armstrong, the best craftsman in town." he said with a slight smirk as he set down his wrench.

[/QUOTE]
Tel smiled "Nice to meet you"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thank God for that." Mitsu said as she stood up straight and walked over to ansom stopping about three feet from him and puting her hands on her sides. "But why do you seem to hate everything that's peacful?" She asked him hopping to get an awnser

[/QUOTE]
Anson chuckled before answering. "It's actually quite simple. I am conveyed as the God of Chaos. Peace is the complete opposite of what I stand for." He sighed. "Besides, sometimes I enjoy peace. I am in one of my chaotic moods today."

shortyshot8 said:
"Don't worry about it."
Tel smiled "Nice to meet you"
Sam raised an eyebrow. "Well now I'm worried about it, cause it effected me and I deserve am explanation" she says

Mayyflower said:
Sam raised an eyebrow. "Well now I'm worried about it, cause it effected me and I deserve am explanation" she says
Marcus looked her in the eyes "Sam. You are here now. That's all that matters"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Something." Jasper said with a mischevous look on his face as he glanced at her before continuing to walk

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled. "Okay then" she says with a small chuckle

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh its down that block there. well..just 3 blocks away''
*Emiko said as she pointed in a certain direction*
Blake noddes before he started in that direction with her.

"So why don't you tell me about your self." He suggested as they walked

NeoClassical said:
Anson chuckled before answering. "It's actually quite simple. I am conveyed as the God of Chaos. Peace is the complete opposite of what I stand for." He sighed. "Besides, sometimes I enjoy peace. I am in one of my chaotic moods today."
"Ok... So what's got you in a chaotic mood daddy?" Mitsu asked him curiously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok... So what's got you in a chaotic mood daddy?" Mitsu asked him curiously

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged. "I have no idea." He smiled and waved his hand causing a few trees to burst into flames. "You should know that I tend to have constant mood changes."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded "Nice to meet you Te." he said as he looked at the helmet he handed Tel.

[/QUOTE]
Tel smiled "Yep!"

Mayyflower said:
Sam huffed. "Fine don't tell me that's cool too" she says stretching
Marcus sighed and looked down at his hands

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged. "I have no idea." He smiled and waved his hand causing a few trees to burst into flames. "You should know that I tend to have constant mood changes."
"Oh don't worry I know." Mitsu said as she also waved a hand at the trees he had burnt and the leaves quickly grew back but where made out of choclate now and they where pink

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Just after raben had stopped laughing they launched up into the air like a rocket

[/QUOTE]
Raven gasps and held onto jasper tightly

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka finished running her hand under the water and turned off the faucet before grabbing a long white bandage she kept in the kitchen. She tended to hurt herself a few times when she was in the kitchen, so she always kept bandages around. Wrapping it around her hand, Asuka turned to face Lumina as she spoke?...
"He doesn't know that though. Something must have happened to you before you came here, which most likely triggered him going Lost."

...?Seeing her looking even more worried then before, she knew she had to help Lumina. The only thing they could do was go to Euphoria, which was mostly like where Kenji resided. Thinking about going there and possibly seeing Akira made her stomach queasy. She wasn't sure she was ready to face him or not. Asuka shook her head, this wasn't about her. This was about Lumina at the moment and she was going to help her anyway she could. If that meant going to Euphoria, then so be it. Now a determined look, Asuka spoke as she took a step away from the sink and towards Lumina, soon holding a hand out towards her?...

"We're going to Euphoria then. I can go there at will, but I'll have to grant you access so you're allowed in. We'll help Kenji... or you will anyways, you understand what I mean. If you're ready to go, give me your hand~"

tumblr_musq6532YA1qg78wpo1_500.gif
Hearing Asuka agree to help her, Lumina cracked a smile. After Kenji's disappearence, they didn't often find her far anymore. It was either a stoic one or one filled with tears. She really didn't feel like herself with her pair being gone. Not a day went by when she didn't think of him, not a minute passed when she didn't wish she could see him. Lumina lost count of how many times she told herself "she'd do anything to see him again." As lonely and sad as that may be, it was one of the key motivators for her personal training. She had to get stronger if she ever wanted to end up seeing him again. Thinking about this ended up bringing some tears to her eyes, and she tried to blink them back as she looked at Asuka with a grateful and still very worried expression.

"Th-Thank you Asuka...!".

tumblr_mwh3u0zznU1qbvovho1_500.gif

If Kenji really had gone Lost, it was her fault. She had to fix it. No matter what.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh don't worry I know." Mitsu said as she also waved a hand at the trees he had burnt and the leaves quickly grew back but where made out of choclate now and they where pink

[/QUOTE]
"Pink chocolate...." Ansom sighed and shook his head. "You're so soft." He walked over to a Bird that was chirping on a branch. "Your kind heart is what holds back your full power." He reached out his hand and grabbed the bird. "To be strong, you must do whatever is necessary to establish control." He set the bird on the branch and chuckled.

Mayyflower said:
Raven gasps and held onto jasper tightly
Jasper laughed softly at her gasp as they got above the couds and an ivnisible floor appeared under them before he softky landed on it and started to put raven down

NeoClassical said:
"Pink chocolate...." Ansom sighed and shook his head. "You're so soft." He walked over to a Bird that was chirping on a branch. "Your kind heart is what holds back your full power." He reached out his hand and grabbed the bird. "To be strong, you must do whatever is necessary to establish control." He set the bird on the branch and chuckled.
Mitsues face went cold at ansoms words. "You know cruelty and chaos isn't always the way to power." She said before proving she had a cold heart like her father wanted by waving her hand and the bird suddenly froze then fell into two halfs on the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back