• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(( Here's a list. I'll let you choose :)
Taylor

Kaz

Talia

Akane

Roman

Aaron

Luke

Ayame

Ayane

These are the people I'm willing to use :P ))
(( >~> You can send whoever you want, I was gonna Yumi. I've barely even done anything with her ))

Mayyflower said:
Sam got up and went to noah's room and put him in the crib before going downstairs.
Riley couldn't help herself so she got up and ran over to sam and hugged her tightly. "I missed you and daddy so much" she says as sam wraps her arms around riley
Marcus smiled at the sight of them

WeirdPrincess said:
(( >~> You can send whoever you want, I was gonna Yumi. I've barely even done anything with her ))
Same here with Akane. Roman's mother needs to get out more xD Who's gonna start? ))

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Of course it would be easier to use an umbrella, I suppose." he said as he ate the cookie, then began to use his fingers to conduct the drops as a watery ballet. In the time he was away, he had learned more control over his environment, but still years from mastering it. "So, could you tell me why half the city lies in ruins. The last time I was here, everything was in a sense, normal." he asked sadly. "Also, whats your specialty? I am an Onmyouji Mystic adept." Misafune asked politely, trying to justify holding this girl up. But he loved to make friends. it was a goal of his, to have more friends than enemies.
-----

anytime @Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Chiharu nodded at the comment about the umbrella, honestly wondering now why she didn't think to bring one. Well it was too late for that. She looked up at the rain above her, watching his little dance he made the droplets do. "My specialty? I... well I'm not sure anymore. I used to just be able to change my clothes and summon a guitar or drums whenever I wanted to, but something happened and my whole appearence changed instead, and now my powers don't work. I don't even know if I'm 17 anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm not." She added the last bit in considering she noticed the pitch of her voice was higher after her looks changed.

Roman said:
Same here with Akane. Roman's mother needs to get out more xD Who's gonna start? ))
(( I can xD Shes at the school last time I checked. I don't know where else to put her since the city is destroyed xDD ))

Yumi wandered through the halls of the school, peeking in and around classrooms before going out to the courtyard. She didn't know where everyone else was, it had seemed rather empty to her. Maybe everyone had left already? Shrugging her shoulders, Yumi sat down on a bench outside and kicked her feet, humming to herself.

...♅Akira sighed as he looked at the surrounding area, nothing but silence being heard. He spoke to himself as he slowly stood up♅...

“ It's like I dreamt.. I can't stay here, I put too many people at risk,
we put too many people at risk.. ”

...♅Akira vanished, soon appearing behind Kenji. He spoke♅...

It's time to go..

...ΨKenji frowned as he looked up at Akira, replyingΨ...

“ Waah~ Really?~ I thought we'd be staying longer~ ”

...♅Akira shook his head♅...

“ No. It's too dangerous for our kind to remain here. ”

...ΨKenji slowly stood up and spoke to Lumina, placing the sandwich onto the groundΨ...

“ I'm sorry, Lumi-chan. I was hoping to spend more time with you, but it appears it's been cut short.. ”

...♅Akira looked to the side and placed his hand onto Kenji's shoulder. Kenji waved goodbye as they both vanished, returning to Euphoria♅...

---------------

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
(( I can xD Shes at the school last time I checked. I don't know where else to put her since the city is destroyed xDD ))
Yumi wandered through the halls of the school, peeking in and around classrooms before going out to the courtyard. She didn't know where everyone else was, it had seemed rather empty to her. Maybe everyone had left already? Shrugging her shoulders, Yumi sat down on a bench outside and kicked her feet, humming to herself.
Akane sighed, as she walked through the empty school. As she walked, she looked out of the windows, that she passed by, observing the destroyed city. "Kids..." She said in a quiet tone. She eventually made her way outside, looking arond to see if anyone was around, which was something she highly doubted. After a few minutes of looking, she seen a girl sitting on a bench. Akane tapped her chin in thought, and quickly decided she'd go talk to her. She walked over to the bench and took a seat next to the girl, and waved, "Hello~" she said with a smile, using her other hand to lift up her glasses.

@Lumina[/URL]
Lumina had been enjoying her time with Kenji, eating her food peacefully when Akira showed up all of a sudden. He looked... different than normal.

"Oh hey Akira, whats-"

She then hears him tell Kenji it was time to go. Go? Go where? What was happening? She looked to Kenji for answers before he suddenly stood up, taking a place beside his brother. Lumina stood up as well, starting to take a step toward him when she heard him tell her sorry.

"Wait Kenji, wh-"

Before she could finish both were gone, leaving her standing by herself. What did he mean by he wanted to stay longer? Where was he going? It kind of sounded like... he wasn't coming back. Her stomach dropped, simply looking at the scenery without Kenji in it. He couldn't possibly be leaving forever... right?

Roman was at the school, walking down the halls with another student. It seemed like they were having an intense conversation about who knows what.

"What the hell do you mean, you can't? Everyone can run at high speeds!"

"Maybe you heard me wrong. I can't run at high speeds when my powers are being drained..."

"No, you said you can't run at high speeds at all... God you're stupid."

"I'm the senior.. You're only a junior. I'm graduating soon.. Are you?"

"This is why I hate you guys. You always boast about how smart you are for graduating and what not... Four Eyes."

Roman immediately turned to face the boy, he was obviously angry.

"What the hell did you call me?!"

Yukio-yukio-okumura-32378814-500-281.jpg

"Four...Eyes!" The guy shouted back.

"That's it.." Roman was about to attack him, but was dropkicked out of no where.

50ea7b14af69bb1aedb298706061de93.gif

"Who's superior now, Four Eyes? Oh right I am~"

Roman groaned as he lay on the ground.

"You caught me off guard..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Akane sighed, as she walked through the empty school. As she walked, she looked out of the windows, that she passed by, observing the destroyed city. "Kids..." She said in a quiet tone. She eventually made her way outside, looking arond to see if anyone was around, which was something she highly doubted. After a few minutes of looking, she seen a girl sitting on a bench. Akane tapped her chin in thought, and quickly decided she'd go talk to her. She walked over to the bench and took a seat next to the girl, and waved, "Hello~" she said with a smile, using her other hand to lift up her glasses.
Yumi turned her head towards the new voice and smiled, happy to see that someone else was around. "Hello! It's pretty empty don't you think?" She asked, though she was still smiling.

tumblr_no0d0uyyyT1rbnx7io1_540.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Yumi turned her head towards the new voice and smiled, happy to see that someone else was around. "Hello! It's pretty empty don't you think?" She asked, though she was still smiling.
tumblr_no0d0uyyyT1rbnx7io1_540.gif
(( I'm about to get off, but we can continue tomorrow :D ))

Akane nodded in agreement, wishing she didn't have to. "Indeed it is. So many young people, but none to fill the desks of the schools." she said, keeping her soft tone. On the inside, she was kind of disappointed, even at her own son, who barely attended school. "Are you a student here?" she asked the nice girl, with a smile.

@Nonalaka

Misafune noticed a girl with antlers caught in the lower branch of the tree. Pondering for a second, he channeled his will through his powers into the branch. Wincing, the tree disagreed, but relented in its grasp of her antler as the branch pulled itself free. Breathing heavily, he smiles at the girls.

@Lumina

" Hmm...17? You could pass for a grade schooler. I will research your condition, because I enjoy music and losing your talents would make me sadder." he spoke solemnly as his tiredness level rose as the raindrop ballet danced the day away for her. That indescribable force kept tugging on his consciousness, wanting to lul him into sleep. He drank a big gulp of tea, suddenly thirsty, but unable to stop using his power.

Roman said:
(( I'm about to get off, but we can continue tomorrow :D ))
Akane nodded in agreement, wishing she didn't have to. "Indeed it is. So many young people, but none to fill the desks of the schools." she said, keeping her soft tone. On the inside, she was kind of disappointed, even at her own son, who barely attended school. "Are you a student here?" she asked the nice girl, with a smile.
(( Kk! ))

-----

Yumi nodded, she attended school on occasion, not as regularly as most but she did attend some of the time. Mostly 3 out of the 5 days of school would she attend. "I am~ Most of the days I come to school, it's always so quiet or there aren't that many students. The teachers are always around though, so I still get to learn even if the class isn't very full." She stated, trying to at least lighten up the mood of not many students coming.

@Lumina[/URL]

" Hmm...17? You could pass for a grade schooler. I will research your condition, because I enjoy music and losing your talents would make me sadder." he spoke solemnly as his tiredness level rose as the raindrop ballet danced the day away for her. That indescribable force kept tugging on his consciousness, wanting to lul him into sleep. He drank a big gulp of tea, suddenly thirsty, but unable to stop using his power.
Chiharu was about to respond when she noticed a girl with antlers suddenly get caught in a tree. But the tree soon disappeared like it was nothing, and she blinked, hearing Misafune talking to her. "Yeah, that's how old I am. Was. I dunno." She kicked her feet off the edge of the bench, noting how much shorter and smaller she really was. What the heck had happened to her? She looked at her friend as he offered to help. "I appreciate it, but I don't want to impose, really."

@Nonalaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back