• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"My lord please! I wouldn't have brought her to you unless I didn't beleive Her that she's lady asuka!" She said in a pleading and desperate time as se waved her hand and every other hero in the area went to help the injuried from the blast in the city. "Please my lord, you must trust me that it's her." She begged him half expecting him to put the ball of energy through her body but she was willing to take it if it meant he would beleive her about asuka as she looked at her then back to akira

[/QUOTE]
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Her hands went to cover her ears from the loud explosion and the citizens screaming, now worried and slightly scared. She took a few deep breaths, her hands still over her ears as Lana yelled and picked her up, taking her to the roof of the school. Her head turned to look back at the destroyed city, a soft gasp escaping her lips. She couldn't express in words how disappointed and sad she was. Asuka turned her gaze back towards Akira, staring at him for a moment before speaking❦...
"Why won't anyone believe me, dang it! I'm not an illusion, I'm here and I'm alive. Someone came and save both my friend and I from... wherever we were and I've been staying at her apartment. Akira please..."
...♅Akira grinned and spoke as he swung his hand towards Lana and Asuka, about to release the ball from his grasp, when suddenly, he stopped♅...

Like I'd believe an illusion. Even if you aren't, you will die along with this world!

...♅Akira lay on the floor of his inner world, chains wrapped around his body. He spoke, his gaze shifting from Datenshi to the ground♅...

Enough, Datenshi..

tumblr_mqna04zsyc1rw0ls2o1_500_zpsy7i7hzv6.gif

...☄Datenshi shifted his gaze from Akira to infront of him and audible huffed, replying as he gave Akira's body back to him☄...

God, you piss me off..

tumblr_nmeqco1g401u7bcz6o1_540_zpsakjhirio.gif

...♅Akira's body suddenly vanished, appearing within the destroyed city in one of his previous forms. He stared blankly at the ground with his dark brown irises as he spoke to himself♅...

Everything always manages to go wrong..

tumblr_lxrxdeiXVy1ql5wzmo1_500_zpstkbhag5d.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"Let's just say, don't like any boys unless you're absolutely sure you like that person. Makes sense?" Han asked, laughinng lightly.
Mari tilted her head. "Huh? What are you talking about?" She asked, not understanding the concept of love fully. "Aren't I supposed to love mommy and daddy?" She asked.

TheDragoon said:
Mari tilted her head. "Huh? What are you talking about?" She asked, not understanding the concept of love fully. "Aren't I supposed to love mommy and daddy?" She asked.
Han smiled, finding the innocence of his daughter very cute. "Trust me. You'll understand one day. It doesn't have to be soon, but the day will come." he said with a nod. They soon neared the kitchen, where he began to prep the area, so he can make Mari something to eat.

tumblr_ns0jr0lHiV1u0h15mo1_500.gif

"Alright, you sit tight. Daddy's gonna make you a delicious lunch, alright?" He said, awaiting for any form of acknowledgement.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I am! ))
(( Here's a list. I'll let you choose :)

Taylor

Kaz

Talia

Akane

Roman

Aaron

Luke

Ayame

Ayane

These are the people I'm willing to use :P ))

Mayyflower said:
Riley looked at marcus and then smiled at sam "What do you remember?" she asks
"I believe everything" she says "Where is noah?" she asks
Marcus blinked still holding Noah "Did you go blind as well"

Daniel reaving]"I will not let you harm her!!!!" Lana screamed as she drew her sword and pushed asuka off the building and screamed at her. "RUN!!!" As she got in a blocking position facing akira. "I will fight till my last breath for I am a hero and I will defend this land from all who threaten it even my lord!!!" She screamed as she stared down akira ready to take the ball head on [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
((( You may want to continue reading my post >.> xD )))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen looked at her "I'm not sure what it is just yet, but something is trying to possess Rin and it hurt her, so i made this barrier to keep it out and away from her, it also lets me know whenever any power is used and by what, and it stop teleportation." he said bluntly.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya nods. "Trying to hurt her..? In what way?" she asks

Last edited by a moderator:
...?Asuka didn't move, mostly because Lana was still holding her, she didn't flinch, nor was scared anymore when the green ball of energy was almost thrown at her. All she could do was stare and hope for the best. Asuka stared blankly at the spot where he use to be before she detached herself from Lana's arms, walking over towards the edge of the roof. She stared down at the rumble and destroyed city, taking in everything that he had done. Asuka let out a quiet sigh before taking a seat, she didn't know how to feel about all of this. Worried, scared, afraid maybe, she couldn't tell. She didn't know what to do at this point, either go to Akira or just wait for him to return. Asuka sighed once more before lifting her head and gazing at the setting sun, the wind blowing her hair gently. Her gaze was sorrowful and she remained on the roof, just gazing at the sun?...

tumblr_njdthc0bR01qbvovho1_500.gif

Daniel reaving]"I will not let you harm her!!!!" Lana screamed as she drew her sword and pushed asuka off the building and screamed at her. "RUN!!!" As she got in a blocking position facing akira. "I will fight till my last breath for I am a hero and I will defend this land from all who threaten it even my lord!!!" She screamed as she stared down akira ready to take the ball head on [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
(( She stayed on the building because he went somewhere else in the city xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Thank god"
Sam got up and went to noah's room and put him in the crib before going downstairs.

Riley couldn't help herself so she got up and ran over to sam and hugged her tightly. "I missed you and daddy so much" she says as sam wraps her arms around riley

Users who are viewing this thread

Back