• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]
"Well maybe community services? Hm... I don't think you get paid though... I'm not sure... AHa! Maybe become a... I'm not sure... Sorry Neko..."
Isaac's face was bright at first but then darkened. Then brightened again soon translating into a dark frown. He sighed and shrugged. He didn't really know Neko's specialties so he couldn't give her a job she liked.

[/QUOTE]
...☾Neko smiled nonetheless, because she appreciated that Isaac had at least tried. Leaning over, she soon planted a kiss on his cheek before leaning back out and speaking☽...

"No, it's okay! I'll find something eventually, though I appreciate you trying~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio got up and stretched her arms and legs before nodding and looking at him "ok." SHe said to him

[/QUOTE]
"Brace yourself...." He grabbed her shoulder and chanted a few phrases before a purple light appeared in the room and he covered his face as a figure appeared "Hmm?~"

shortyshot8 said:
"Brace yourself...." He grabbed her shoulder and chanted a few phrases before a purple light appeared in the room and he covered his face as a figure appeared "Hmm?~"
"And who is this?" Atrio asked a little confused as she sat back down on her bed and stared at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"And who is this?" Atrio asked a little confused as she sat back down on her bed and stared at him

[/QUOTE]
Camathien stared at her "My name is Camathien. But by all means call me Cam"

Daniel reaving]When they had gotten to the school the neko was out of breath but still frantacly searched for some one. "Lord thorin!!!" She cried out a couple times as she scanned the area waiting to see him before lana ran up next to them and looked around. "Where's asuka?" She asked the neko [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
...?Asuka leaned forward a little bit with her hands in front of her, staring at Lana in confusion before she spoke, soon tilting her head a bit. She was standing right in front of her, so why would she ask? Asuka didn't realized that she didn't look the same as before, so she thought Lana would already know her. Considering they have met before, even if it was brief?...

"Um... I'm right here..."

tumblr_nipk12V98A1s695zdo1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
...☾Neko smiled nonetheless, because she appreciated that Isaac had at least tried. Leaning over, she soon planted a kiss on his cheek before leaning back out and speaking☽...
"No, it's okay! I'll find something eventually, though I appreciate you trying~"
Isaac was blushing hard again. His face was heating up. He shook his head a bit to try and get his blushing off of his face. A waitress arrived and apologizes for the lateness. Isaac orders a regular water and the whole page of Sushi. Isaac smiles and looks over to Neko.

Mayyflower said:
Luke nods. "Me too" he says before finishing his food
Kairassi soon finished her own food. "Well~, should we get going?~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Cam? And I though I had a different name." She said as she crossed one leg over the other and looked over him

[/QUOTE]
Cam did a bow before looking her in the eyes "A nightmare...No...I suspect you carry something different"

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Curiosity's reward is sometimes painful. Oh!" he said as he smiles. "I can keep rain off of me. It was one of the first things my master taught me as a novice." he spoke wistfully. "It uses a little power, but doe not disrupt nature as much as trying to break up the rain." he explained. "It does require me to exude a sort of pressure though, mostly my power, but some of it being the actual spell." he said taking a cookie from his bag.

[/QUOTE]
Chiharu nodded, her gaze going back to the rain above them. She nodded, to show her understanding of what he was talking about, though of course she didn't fully understand the logistics considering that she couldn't affect the rain like that even if she tried. "I see..." It would also make sense why she was feeling the pressure. She was getting used to it, but it still threatened to push her down to the ground if she wasn't careful or lost focus on sitting up.

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka leaned forward a little bit with her hands in front of her, staring at Lana in confusion before she spoke, soon tilting her head a bit. She was standing right in front of her, so why would she ask? Asuka didn't realized that she didn't look the same as before, so she thought Lana would already know her. Considering they have met before, even if it was brief?...
"Um... I'm right here..."

tumblr_nipk12V98A1s695zdo1_500.gif
Lana looked over at asuka and immediately scouldeed the two. "Are you kidding me that's not asuka this girl looks nothing like her!" She said rather enraged before she sighed and looked up twoards the roof where akira was then back to them. "God damit. Ok we have to find asuka lord thorin isn't going to wait much longer and plus If he finds out she's alive then we might be able to return him to his original state." She said to the neko and the boy before glancing at asuka then glaring at her. "This isn't funny girl, stop pretending to be the asuka we need and leave. Lord akira isn't very happy at the moment." She said not realizing she had said lord akira instead of lord thorin before she turned aways and started for the school while the neko and boy quickly noddes and ran in the opposite direction giving asuka the only options of either following lana or leaving

shortyshot8 said:
Cam did a bow before looking her in the eyes "A nightmare...No...I suspect you carry something different"
"Well I'm a nightmare and now I guess I'm the new dragon aspect of death." She said to cam as she crossed her arms wonderong what he meant by some thing different.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well I'm a nightmare and now I guess I'm the new dragon aspect of death." She said to cam as she crossed her arms wonderong what he meant by some thing different.

[/QUOTE]
Cam nodded "I see....Tell me Atrio. Have you experienced pain?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded "I see....Tell me Atrio. Have you experienced pain?"
Atrios face went cold and sinister as she glared a cold and evil filled glare at him. "I've felt pain since the day I was put on this earth." She said coldly to him

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]Isaac was blushing hard again. His face was heating up. He shook his head a bit to try and get his blushing off of his face. A waitress arrived and apologizes for the lateness. Isaac orders a regular water and the whole page of Sushi. Isaac smiles and looks over to Neko.

[/QUOTE]
...☾Neko gazed at the waitress and explained that she wanted a glass of orange juice and any type of fish that was good. Or at least there best dish really and some rice☽...

"I can't wait to eat! Thinking about fish makes my mouth water."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrios face went cold and sinister as she glared a cold and evil filled glare at him. "I've felt pain since the day I was put on this earth." She said coldly to him

[/QUOTE]
Cam smirked "Calm yourself. I'd hate to ruin that beautiful face of yours"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Calm yourself. I'd hate to ruin that beautiful face of yours"
Atrios look went from sinister to embarased as she blushed and looked away from him. "D-dont call me beautiful." She said embarasingly to him

Lumina said:
Chiharu nodded, her gaze going back to the rain above them. She nodded, to show her understanding of what he was talking about, though of course she didn't fully understand the logistics considering that she couldn't affect the rain like that even if she tried. "I see..." It would also make sense why she was feeling the pressure. She was getting used to it, but it still threatened to push her down to the ground if she wasn't careful or lost focus on sitting up.
"Of course it would be easier to use an umbrella, I suppose." he said as he ate the cookie, then began to use his fingers to conduct the drops as a watery ballet. In the time he was away, he had learned more control over his environment, but still years from mastering it. "So, could you tell me why half the city lies in ruins. The last time I was here, everything was in a sense, normal." he asked sadly. "Also, whats your specialty? I am an Onmyouji Mystic adept." Misafune asked politely, trying to justify holding this girl up. But he loved to make friends. it was a goal of his, to have more friends than enemies.

-----

anytime @Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana looked over at asuka and immediately scouldeed the two. "Are you kidding me that's not asuka this girl looks nothing like her!" She said rather enraged before she sighed and looked up twoards the roof where akira was then back to them. "God damit. Ok we have to find asuka lord thorin isn't going to wait much longer and plus If he finds out she's alive then we might be able to return him to his original state." She said to the neko and the boy before glancing at asuka then glaring at her. "This isn't funny girl, stop pretending to be the asuka we need and leave. Lord akira isn't very happy at the moment." She said not realizing she had said lord akira instead of lord thorin before she turned aways and started for the school while the neko and boy quickly noddes and ran in the opposite direction giving asuka the only options of either following lana or leaving

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blinked a few times and looked at Lana shocked before following after her. She was a little angry at being accused of being an imposter, even though she was the real deal. Though Lana didn't know that, it still made her angry. Asuka spoke, soon questioning what was going on and why they even needed her❦...

"Hey! I'm not pretending! I really am Asuka! And what do you mean Akira's not happy? What's going on? Why do you need me?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrios look went from sinister to embarased as she blushed and looked away from him. "D-dont call me beautiful." She said embarasingly to him

[/QUOTE]
Cam chuckled "Don't flatter yourself"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio just sat there waiting for him to continue with whatever Jack brought him here to do

[/QUOTE]
Cam held his hand out to her before a beam came out of it going through Atrio not harming her but furthering her power so that she could handle the transformations

WeirdPrincess said:
...☾Neko gazed at the waitress and explained that she wanted a glass of orange juice and any type of fish that was good. Or at least there best dish really and some rice☽...
"I can't wait to eat! Thinking about fish makes my mouth water."
"Same... I haven't eaten for a LONG while now..."

Isaac's stomach was rumbling and growling. Isaac rubbed his stomach and sighed. He couldn't wait to eat at all.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka blinked a few times and looked at Lana shocked before following after her. She was a little angry at being accused of being an imposter, even though she was the real deal. Though Lana didn't know that, it still made her angry. Asuka spoke, soon questioning what was going on and why they even needed her❦...
"Hey! I'm not pretending! I really am Asuka! And what do you mean Akira's not happy? What's going on? Why do you need me?"
"I don't need you I need the asuka that is married and mated to akira because without her HES lost and has become blood crazed and threatens to destroy the world if the ones that took her are not slaughtered for there crimes and asuka returned to him. And this doesn't look like the asuka I know." She said as she held a small mirror out in front of asuka then held out another picture of what she used to look like. "Do you look like this girl in the picture, I don't think so and if you do then I must be blind." She said to her

shortyshot8 said:
Cam held his hand out to her before a beam came out of it going through Atrio not harming her but furthering her power so that she could handle the transformations
Atrio watched the light nervousky wondering what it was doing to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back