• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki blished badly and squeezed kikuri toghter at her awnser while she squealed a high pitched happy squeal

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri just giggled a little since her squeezing was starting to hurt now*

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia finally caught her breath and smiled back at Zenya before flopping down on the couch so she was laying on it❤︎...
"I'm so exhausted... and full. Today, or was it yesterday, was rough."
''both days were rough i guess...''

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"You are welcome." he said as he wiped the tear away and began to clean and bandage her wounds. It was a simple fix, using a small part of his magic to overlay the wound, then remove the salt and mud from it, leaving a vibrant pink wound. He could turn back time on the wound, but then again, he could fail and cost her, her arm. So he began dressing the wound, while cleaning her up slowly. Removing all the moisture and dirt from her clothes. Once he was finished, he reached into his stash inside his robe, and pulled out a European style lollipop. Not being one for stick candy, he offered it to her, hoping to make her smile.

[/QUOTE]
Chiharu was silent as he worked, watching as he worked with the bandage. It was amazing really how efficiently he seemed to work, with removing the mud and salt from her wound first, leaving her staring at the bright pink would the ground had left on her. It hurt a bit, but once the salt and mud were gone it did feel better. Soon he began to bandage it, not really noticing the change in her clothes as he did so. She was too focused on watching him working on her hand, to the point where she almost didn't notice him pull out the candy. She blinked, looking at it. Was he... offering it to her? She took it with her non bandaged hand, a small smile forming on her face, It was a nice gesture. "Thank you."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Some ones Been missing you." Was all the neko said with a smile before she let go of asuka and grabed her now then aimed it up at the sky again and a glowing pink arrow appeared then launched into the sky bright enough for lana to see telling her they found her beforethe neko smiled at asuka. "Our lord will be happy to see you again." She said to her not carring if she figured it out yet or not

[/QUOTE]
...?Asuka tilted her head, looking a bit surprised that someone would have bothered to miss her before she smiled, a little unsure of what to say?...

"Oh um... that's nice~"

tumblr_niybe1qNX11qbvovho1_400.gif

"You are welcome." he said finishing up helping her out. He smiled wearily as he looked her over. "So...whats up?" he could only ask, fighting a wave of tired he feels when he overtaxes himself. "My name is Misafune Seimei. It is a pleasure to meet you." he said as his head throbbed. Without proper focus, controlling his energies takes their toll on his mind and body.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''both days were rough i guess...''
...❤︎Celia thought for a moment before nodding, speaking soon after❤︎...

"Yeah, I guess so. Not much we can do about it now, but get some rest or... go do something."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia thought for a moment before nodding, speaking soon after❤︎...
"Yeah, I guess so. Not much we can do about it now, but get some rest or... go do something."
''k...so....what now?''

*Zenya asked as she was officially bored*

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka tilted her head, looking a bit surprised that someone would have bothered to miss her before she smiled, a little unsure of what to say?...
"Oh um... that's nice~"

tumblr_niybe1qNX11qbvovho1_400.gif
The neko just smiled at her before she grabed her hand again and started running for the school grounds

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"You are welcome." he said finishing up helping her out. He smiled wearily as he looked her over. "So...whats up?" he could only ask, fighting a wave of tired he feels when he overtaxes himself. "My name is Misafune Seimei. It is a pleasure to meet you." he said as his head throbbed. Without proper focus, controlling his energies takes their toll on his mind and body.

[/QUOTE]
Chiharu smiled a bit, holding the candy. "My name is Chiharu Miyamoto. It's nice to meet you too." She stood there before watching the deflection of the rain for a while. It was really a beautiful sight to see, seeing the rain move in such ways. She smoothed out her dress, honestly expecting it to be wet and dirty, but she was surprised to feel it was completely dry, as was her hair. Her eyes looked back up at Misafune, wondering if he did this as well. But as she looked at him, she noticed he wasn't looking so good. It was subtle, but definitely there. "Um... are you okay?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''k...so....what now?''
*Zenya asked as she was officially bored*
...❤︎Celia tapped her chin before shrugging. She didn't have a clue what they could do, so she was just going to shout out random ideas❤︎...

"Go swimming, go to a bar, grocery shopping, the mall, visit someone, I don't know. I'm fine with anything."

"Do not worry about me, Miyamoto, I am just a little tired that is all." he spoke calmly as he motioned to the bench he was sitting on. "Care to hang out for a little while or are you in a hurry?" he asked Chiharu. Something on the edge of his consciousness was trying so hard to put him to sleep. He fought it, by taking another pull of tea from the bottle.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki kept squealing as she continued to construct around kikuri

[/QUOTE]
''a-alright. i-its a bit too tight..!''

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
By the time Layla was returning to her place of sleep, it was dark. A feeling of uneasiness began to dwell inside of Layla, though she did nothing to hide this. In her hands were one briefcase, and a bag was tossed onto her right shoulder. She made a her silent trip down the road by herself, not even bothering to look up at the houses that were aligned along the streets. There were little to no lights to guide her way, thus Layla had to remain alert. Soon enough, Layla reached the gates. To her surprise, they were left open. Staring at the gate for a few moments, Layla lifted her head only slightly when she made up her mind.
giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
"Miss? Oh! Kano was waiting for you? I think? I'm not sure. But usually he never keeps the gates open unless it is for someone."

The maid Saryn walked over to Layla and bowed. She then raised her head and smiled. She stuck out her hand towards the house and took a step to the side.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia tapped her chin before shrugging. She didn't have a clue what they could do, so she was just going to shout out random ideas❤︎...
"Go swimming, go to a bar, grocery shopping, the mall, visit someone, I don't know. I'm fine with anything."
''i dunno either...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The neko just smiled at her before she grabed her hand again and started running for the school grounds

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka stumbled a bit from the sudden running, but caught herself before she could fall. She realized that they were headed towards the school, but didn't comment on it. Asuka remained silent the entire way. They must have been bringing her there for a good reason, so she wasn't going to question it. Though she probably should have❦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio looked away from him as the dove disapered. "Whatever you say." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Jack stood up "Come here"

Mayyflower said:
(@shortyshot8 )

An image was portrayed of Samantha and Marcus when they got married. The image almost looked like you could reach out and touch it

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Neko went silent, thinking about the things she liked. There was a lot of things she liked doing, mostly eating and taking naps. Those wouldn't really help for a job, so those were out of the question. Neko had never really thought about what she wanted to do either, so that was hopeless. Looking at Isaac, she shrugged her shoulders as she spoke?...
"I don't know. Eating and taking naps? Oh and helping people!"

tumblr_nweek545ea1rac3s9o1_540.gif
"Well maybe community services? Hm... I don't think you get paid though... I'm not sure... AHa! Maybe become a... I'm not sure... Sorry Neko..."

Isaac's face was bright at first but then darkened. Then brightened again soon translating into a dark frown. He sighed and shrugged. He didn't really know Neko's specialties so he couldn't give her a job she liked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dunno either...''
...❤︎Celia sighed and hung upside down on the couch now, soon speaking❤︎...

"Dang. We're hopeless... Is there really nothing you want to do?"

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Do not worry about me, Miyamoto, I am just a little tired that is all." he spoke calmly as he motioned to the bench he was sitting on. "Care to hang out for a little while or are you in a hurry?" he asked Chiharu. Something on the edge of his consciousness was trying so hard to put him to sleep. He fought it, by taking another pull of tea from the bottle.

[/QUOTE]
Chiharu nodded, though looking at him she wasn't quite convinced. But, he seemed to insist otherwise, so she wasn't going to push it. "I was just on my way to go to the store, though I'm not really in a hurry." It was just some pocky after all. She didn't really need more anyways. She sat down next to him, looking up at the deflecting rain above them. Sitting down it was slightly easier to combat the pressure she had been feeling, but not by much. "This isn't the route I normally take, but I saw how it wasn't raining on you and I got curious and ended up hurting myself." She laughed a bit, sheepishly rubbing the back of her head. She used her injured hand, as the other was still holding the lollipop, and she winced, completely forgetting about it for a moment.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack stood up "Come here"
An image was portrayed of Samantha and Marcus when they got married. The image almost looked like you could reach out and touch it
"What?" She asked curiously as she looked at him

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka stumbled a bit from the sudden running, but caught herself before she could fall. She realized that they were headed towards the school, but didn't comment on it. Asuka remained silent the entire way. They must have been bringing her there for a good reason, so she wasn't going to question it. Though she probably should have❦...
When they had gotten to the school the neko was out of breath but still frantacly searched for some one. "Lord thorin!!!" She cried out a couple times as she scanned the area waiting to see him before lana ran up next to them and looked around. "Where's asuka?" She asked the neko

@Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What?" She asked curiously as she looked at him

[/QUOTE]
"I require you to see something. There is a man who taught me everything I know.....I may as well introduce you to him"

"Curiosity's reward is sometimes painful. Oh!" he said as he smiles. "I can keep rain off of me. It was one of the first things my master taught me as a novice." he spoke wistfully. "It uses a little power, but doe not disrupt nature as much as trying to break up the rain." he explained. "It does require me to exude a sort of pressure though, mostly my power, but some of it being the actual spell." he said taking a cookie from his bag.

shortyshot8 said:
"I require you to see something. There is a man who taught me everything I know.....I may as well introduce you to him"
Atrio got up and stretched her arms and legs before nodding and looking at him "ok." SHe said to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back