• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio watched the light nervousky wondering what it was doing to her

[/QUOTE]
It suddenly stopped "Huh? Stronger than I thought"

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]
"Same... I haven't eaten for a LONG while now..."
Isaac's stomach was rumbling and growling. Isaac rubbed his stomach and sighed. He couldn't wait to eat at all.

[/QUOTE]
...☾Neko's own stomach growled and she giggled before putting a hand over her stomach. She was as hungry as Isaac was, if not hungrier☽...

"Hopefully the food gets here soon! So we don't have to wait that long."

...♅Akira grit his teeth and formed a ball within his hand, soon closing his hand. He then flung his hand out, releasing the green ball into the remaining half of the city, destroying it. He spoke as he did so♅...

“ I've had enough of the waiting game. Everything, return to nothing! ”

tumblr_mbqwjwaaOQ1qiijr6o2_500.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio just sat there not giving a reply to his statment having been really pissed off by how he thought she would have been weaker

[/QUOTE]
Cam snickered a little "Calm down. Normally most people would be screaming in pain...So I was indeed correct"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I don't need you I need the asuka that is married and mated to akira because without her HES lost and has become blood crazed and threatens to destroy the world if the ones that took her are not slaughtered for there crimes and asuka returned to him. And this doesn't look like the asuka I know." She said as she held a small mirror out in front of asuka then held out another picture of what she used to look like. "Do you look like this girl in the picture, I don't think so and if you do then I must be blind." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka looked from the mirror to the picture that she had before her eyes returned to the mirror. This has been a reoccurring problem where her appearance would change without her knowing. Sometimes, she knew how to switch to and from her regular look and the other forms she had, but this one was new. She lightly touched her face before turning her head from side to side. Asuka soon spoke, looking away from the mirror and back towards Lana, her eyes now pleading❦...

"He's what?! Take me to him. I know I look different, but I'm me. I don't have a reason to lie, now do I? If you want me to prove it, I will."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack stood up "Come here"
An image was portrayed of Samantha and Marcus when they got married. The image almost looked like you could reach out and touch it
Sam looked at the image before looking at Marcus.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira grit his teeth and formed a ball within his hand, soon closing his hand. He then flung his hand out, releasing the green ball into the remaining half of the city, destroying it. He spoke as he did so♅...
“ I've had enough of the waiting game. Everything, return to nothing! ”

tumblr_mbqwjwaaOQ1qiijr6o2_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked from the mirror to the picture that she had before her eyes returned to the mirror. This has been a reoccurring problem where her appearance would change without her knowing. Sometimes, she knew how to switch to and from her regular look and the other forms she had, but this one was new. She lightly touched her face before turning her head from side to side. Asuka soon spoke, looking away from the mirror and back towards Lana, her eyes now pleading❦...
"He's what?! Take me to him. I know I look different, but I'm me. I don't have a reason to lie, now do I? If you want me to prove it, I will."
Lana jumped before yelling up to akira desperately. "Lord thorin please we are looking for her we just need more time!!!!!" Lana yelled at the top of her lungs at him as she heard the distant screams of people before looking at this asuka and cursing. "Shit! You better not be liying to me because if you are God help us all." She said to her as she grabed her and frantacly launched up into the air and landed softky on the roof with asuka in her arms. "My lord please stop we have lady asuka!!!!" She screamed at him a desperate look on her face as she waited for his response

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia sighed and hung upside down on the couch now, soon speaking❤︎...
"Dang. We're hopeless... Is there really nothing you want to do?"
''well...its best that we rest...right?''

*Nanase returned to the school in the morning. She soon wondered what kind of work she could give to the students*

WeirdPrincess said:
...☾Neko's own stomach growled and she giggled before putting a hand over her stomach. She was as hungry as Isaac was, if not hungrier☽...
"Hopefully the food gets here soon! So we don't have to wait that long."
"Heh heh... I know..."

Isaac sighed a bit and laughed. He was having a fun time and wanted this to keep going. He realized that ordering a whole page of sushi would take a while. He had a small granola bar in his pocket just for emergencies. Isaac took it out and splitted it into two. He handed one half to Neko with a smile.

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana jumped before yelling up to akira desperately. "Lord thorin please we are looking for her we just need more time!!!!!" Lana yelled at the top of her lungs at him as she heard the distant screams of people before looking at this asuka and cursing. "Shit! You better not be liying to me because if you are God help us all." She said to her as she grabed her and frantacly launched up into the air and landed softky on the roof with asuka in her arms. "My lord please stop we have lady asuka!!!!" She screamed at him a desperate look on her face as she waited for his response

[/QUOTE]
...❦Her hands went to cover her ears from the loud explosion and the citizens screaming, now worried and slightly scared. She took a few deep breaths, her hands still over her ears as Lana yelled and picked her up, taking her to the roof of the school. Her head turned to look back at the destroyed city, a soft gasp escaping her lips. She couldn't express in words how disappointed and sad she was. Asuka turned her gaze back towards Akira, staring at him for a moment before speaking❦...

"Why won't anyone believe me, dang it! I'm not an illusion, I'm here and I'm alive. Someone came and save both my friend and I from... wherever we were and I've been staying at her apartment. Akira please..."

TheDragoon said:
Mari tilted her head. "Ex...? What's an ex...?" She asked him.
"Let's just say, don't like any boys unless you're absolutely sure you like that person. Makes sense?" Han asked, laughinng lightly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...its best that we rest...right?''

*Nanase returned to the school in the morning. She soon wondered what kind of work she could give to the students*
...❤︎Celia nodded and yawned a little before speaking. She fixed herself on the couch, now laying down and shutting her eyes❤︎...

"Yeah... you're right. I'll just sleep here."

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Her hands went to cover her ears from the loud explosion and the citizens screaming, now worried and slightly scared. She took a few deep breaths, her hands still over her ears as Lana yelled and picked her up, taking her to the roof of the school. Her head turned to look back at the destroyed city, a soft gasp escaping her lips. She couldn't express in words how disappointed and sad she was. Asuka turned her gaze back towards Akira, staring at him for a moment before speaking❦...
"Why won't anyone believe me, dang it! I'm not an illusion, I'm here and I'm alive. Someone came and save both my friend and I from... wherever we were and I've been staying at her apartment. Akira please..."
"My lord please! I wouldn't have brought her to you unless I didn't beleive Her that she's lady asuka!" She said in a pleading and desperate time as se waved her hand and every other hero in the area went to help the injuried from the blast in the city. "Please my lord, you must trust me that it's her." She begged him half expecting him to put the ball of energy through her body but she was willing to take it if it meant he would beleive her about asuka as she looked at her then back to akira

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia nodded and yawned a little before speaking. She fixed herself on the couch, now laying down and shutting her eyes❤︎...
"Yeah... you're right. I'll just sleep here."
''alright. i guess il--''

*She stopped speaking when she started to hear destruction in the city*

''i think i have to go busy for a while...''

*She said before she left the apartment*

@Daniel reaving @Fukushima Akira @WeirdPrincess

Mayyflower said:
Luke nods and paid for the food. "Okay yea" he says
Kairassi blinked as she watched him pay "Oh, you didn't have to pay....I mean you already payed for stuff for me earlier, I don't want to be a burden" she said rubbing her arm with her hand.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Please roman. She was just born, so please if you find any sign of her. Follow it and give any angel you see hell." He asked him before turning back to euloria and walking to her taking her hand in his and looking back at roman wondering what had happened to there friendship
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Roman waved to the two, "I'll keep a keen eye out for you man." He said, soon walking away. As he walked, he wondered why Daniel would ask for his help, Daniel rarely spoke to him, and when he does, it's a crisis... Whatever. Roman just shrugged it off and decided to go do some searching for the kid.

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]
"Heh heh... I know..."
Isaac sighed a bit and laughed. He was having a fun time and wanted this to keep going. He realized that ordering a whole page of sushi would take a while. He had a small granola bar in his pocket just for emergencies. Isaac took it out and splitted it into two. He handed one half to Neko with a smile.

[/QUOTE]
...☾Neko bounced in her seat a bit as she waited for the drink and food before she noticed him handing her something from the corner of her eye. Turning her head, she stared at the granola for a moment before her gaze lifted towards Isaac. Realizing that he was offering her some, Neko took her half with a grin and spoke before taking a bite out of the granola☽...

"Thank you, Isaac!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back