• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

The pain throbbed but he tried to cover it up. "Well it would not be any trouble for me, since were now friends, I hope." he asked hopefully. His thoughts were now scattered. Before he lost his grip on his powers, he tied off the rain shield so it would remain and not disappear.

@Lumina

*Himeragi woke up on the couch when she started hearing a childish argument. She then sat up and saw a boy with white hair and a blue strip of hair and blue eyes arguing with a girl with blonde hair, red and blue eyes*

''Hakurei! its my turn to use the TV!''

''No it isnt! its my turn Shiroh!!''

''Your stupid! your memory must be failing! its no wonder you have an X marked on your forehead (he means the roman number 10)''

''Shut up! At least i dont have white hair and barely looks like father!''

''Shut up you stupid Intoner!''

''You shut it Demon!''

*The argument went on and on until Himeragi spoke*

''Hey you guys know that you should be cleaning your rooms right?''

*She said as she smiled and got up*

''if i go upstairs and see your rooms are not clean, im not gonna make your favorite foods~''

*She said before they dashed upstairs to clean their room*

@Fukushima Akira

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko soon reached a deserted part of the continent seemingly her old home. She looked around to see if Deus wasnt following her. She skewered him a bunch with knives on her way to this place. She hoped it was enough to keep him from following her*
@Kalin Scarlet
Deus had followed after Emiko, removing the knives she'd been piercing his body with on the way. He cracked his neck and shoulders, smiling as he made his way after her slowly.

"She truly is an exquisite creature. Such a ferocious spirit within her...she will taste magnificent."

Lumina said:
Chiharu was about to respond when she noticed a girl with antlers suddenly get caught in a tree. But the tree soon disappeared like it was nothing, and she blinked, hearing Misafune talking to her. "Yeah, that's how old I am. Was. I dunno." She kicked her feet off the edge of the bench, noting how much shorter and smaller she really was. What the heck had happened to her? She looked at her friend as he offered to help. "I appreciate it, but I don't want to impose, really."

@Nonalaka
@Lumina[/URL]

" Hmm...17? You could pass for a grade schooler. I will research your condition, because I enjoy music and losing your talents would make me sadder." he spoke solemnly as his tiredness level rose as the raindrop ballet danced the day away for her. That indescribable force kept tugging on his consciousness, wanting to lul him into sleep. He drank a big gulp of tea, suddenly thirsty, but unable to stop using his power.
As the branch released its hold on her antlers, Rini had been tugging at the same time, causing her to stumble forwards a bit, but she managed to regain her balance. She puffed up her cheeks before then blowing some air out of them as she fixed at her clothes, straightening them. She looked over at the two people across from her, noticing the male smiling, she smiled back timidly, "Did one of you fix that branch she asked noticing how the branch had somehow magically moved out of the way by itsself, although she could work with plants she knew it wasn't her either.

Nonalaka said:
While relaxing Camilla had eventually fallen asleep, just like she warned him she would, apart from the occasional mumble in her sleep, she was so far sleeping peacefully, even if it was the floor they were laying on.
(Time skip?)

Drabaki%20SS%20(9)_t.jpg
[/URL]

Lumina said:
Chiharu continued to look at Misafune, noticing his decline in face. He was really starting to not look good at all. She frowned, wondering if he was trying to use his powers for her sake still. He didn't need to do that. "Are you really okay?" She was starting to get a little worried actually.
He looked really bad, but felt worse. "I moved the branch." he admitted. The nagging of sleep kept gnawing on him. "Please do not worry, ill be fine---" he said before falling to the ground unconscious. In a burst of flames Misafune vanished, and in the ashes She appeared....

@Nonalaka

Miyaka

"That fool tries too hard for little reward. "Pipsqueak, you seen my bag?" she said to the girl enjoying the fruits of her alter ego's labor. She wasnt naked, but she needed a change of clothes. "If he left it in Istanbul I will murder him..." she let trail off in her annoyance.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]He looked really bad, but felt worse. "I moved the branch." he admitted. The nagging of sleep kept gnawing on him. "Please do not worry, ill be fine---" he said before falling to the ground unconscious. In a burst of flames Misafune vanished, and in the ashes She appeared....
@Nonalaka

Miyaka

"That fool tries too hard for little reward. "Pipsqueak, you seen my bag?" she said to the girl enjoying the fruits of her alter ego's labor. She wasnt naked, but she needed a change of clothes. "If he left it in Istanbul I will murder him..." she let trail off in her annoyance.

[/QUOTE]
Chiharu was about to answer the girl, that no she didn't move the branch because she doesn't know what her powers are at the moment, until Misafune responded and suddenly fell unconscious. She flinched back as a woman appeared, asking about a bag. Chiharu looked at the girl before looking to the woman, with almost wide eyes. "I, uh, I don't know... um..." she didn't know what to say to this... person.

@Nonalaka

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko sighed as she walked to her old home. Once she did, she went inside remembering the days of her training and family*
Deus eventually came across the abandoned house. He grinned, and made his way towards the door, slipping inside quietly. As he entered, Deus took a look around, wiping the blood from one of his wounds, and licking his hands clean.

Lumina said:
Elyse relaxed a bit when he stepped into the water, enjoying the change of the temperature of the air. She felt herself be lowered into the water, and she extended her leg down so she would be standing up. The water was nice and warm, and an involuntary smile found its way on her lips as she stood still apparently in Kili's embrace. She made a small "eep!" sound when she felt the water/soap being rubbed on her back, but it felt nice. Plus it felt nice to feel slightly clean..
"Aah~ that tickles..."

Certain places on her back were slightly more sensitive to his touch than others... she blamed one of her hookups for that.
Kili blushed lightly, and continued, smiling as he washed the rest of her back with a hand. At the same time, he started washing her sides and stomach with the other.

"
Im sorry. Is your back really sensitive?" He asked, his hands touching her a bit lightly as it trailed across her back, washing away the dirt and grime on it.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kili blushed lightly, and continued, smiling as he washed the rest of her back with a hand. At the same time, he started washing her sides and stomach with the other.
"
Im sorry. Is your back really sensitive?" He asked, his hands touching her a bit lightly as it trailed across her back, washing away the dirt and grime on it.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse shivered again feeling Kili's hand trailing across it, and she leaned into his chest a big on accident. She laughed a bit while blushing from the touch and her own involuntary actions, looking up at him. "N-No need to apologize... but yeah, it kinda is." She shivered again.

Roman said:
Han smiled, finding the innocence of his daughter very cute. "Trust me. You'll understand one day. It doesn't have to be soon, but the day will come." he said with a nod. They soon neared the kitchen, where he began to prep the area, so he can make Mari something to eat.
tumblr_ns0jr0lHiV1u0h15mo1_500.gif

"Alright, you sit tight. Daddy's gonna make you a delicious lunch, alright?" He said, awaiting for any form of acknowledgement.
Mari nodded happily and beamed up at her father. "Can I help daddy? I want to be able to cook just like daddy!" She said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
...☾Neko bounced in her seat a bit as she waited for the drink and food before she noticed him handing her something from the corner of her eye. Turning her head, she stared at the granola for a moment before her gaze lifted towards Isaac. Realizing that he was offering her some, Neko took her half with a grin and spoke before taking a bite out of the granola☽...
"Thank you, Isaac!"
"Want to go anywhere specific after this?"

Isaac asked before taking a bite out of his half. He smiled happily. Suddenly a waiter walked up to thier table with all the ordered food and drinks. He placed all of it on the table. Isaac finished off the bar and started eating slowly.

Nonalaka said:
When Kaname's gaze reopened, he was amazed to see Camilla still sound asleep on his chest. He, on the other hand, had allowed one of his hands to slip off from her back and lay limply sprawled out along the floor. Grunting as he shifted his form, Kaname cleared his throat gently so he didn't wake Camilla. His gaze soon awakened to its fully extent, to where he scanned the remaining areas of the room. Of course, he was glad he had his time of comfort. The only problem was that he had one of 'those' dreams. Camilla being on top of him didn't make it any better. Grinning to himself, Kaname placed his free hand behind his head, staring at the sleeping Camilla on his chest.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]He looked really bad, but felt worse. "I moved the branch." he admitted. The nagging of sleep kept gnawing on him. "Please do not worry, ill be fine---" he said before falling to the ground unconscious. In a burst of flames Misafune vanished, and in the ashes She appeared....
@Nonalaka

Miyaka

[/QUOTE]
Just as Rini was about to apologise the male fell over and disappeared. Being replaced by a girl, Rini looked between the girl and chiharu, looking incredibly confused.

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]
"Miss? Oh! Kano was waiting for you? I think? I'm not sure. But usually he never keeps the gates open unless it is for someone."
The maid Saryn walked over to Layla and bowed. She then raised her head and smiled. She stuck out her hand towards the house and took a step to the side.

[/QUOTE]
Layla's gaze shifted to the maid. Hesitant, Layla took a step backward, rather than forward. Layla wasn't confident that she was even ready to face Kano again. Especially after seeing the way her words affected him. Lowering her gaze, Layla turned to face back up the road, towards the direction she had been walking before she even met Kano. Though the maid was smiling, and though Kano trusted them like family, Layla wouldn't budge. She was stuck on the fact that she had hurt Kano. She had made Kano cry. Deciding it best for her to leave, Layla took the necessary steps forward to create a further difference between herself and the gates. "Tell KaKiri I'm sorry~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back