• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko soon found what appears to be a shrine and began to pray. She must be praying to her dead family members*
Deus explored the house, before finally coming across Emiko again. He walked up to her, and grasping her shoulder firmly, he whispered in her ear.

"Ah, there you are. I've missed you, my beautiful creature..." He said with a sinister grin. His vampiric teeth were bared as he leaned closer to her, holding her firmly in her place.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Deus explored the house, before finally coming across Emiko again. He walked up to her, and grasping her shoulder firmly, he whispered in her ear.
"Ah, there you are. I've missed you, my beautiful creature..." He said with a sinister grin. His vampiric teeth were bared as he leaned closer to her, holding her firmly in her place.

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko went wide eyed before a centipede-like creature soon grabbed Deus and flung him into a cliff. it then hissed as it looked at him*

''Drabaki! finish him off!''

*Emiko said before she broke into a dash again running away*

500px-DraBaki.jpg

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]When Kaname's gaze reopened, he was amazed to see Camilla still sound asleep on his chest. He, on the other hand, had allowed one of his hands to slip off from her back and lay limply sprawled out along the floor. Grunting as he shifted his form, Kaname cleared his throat gently so he didn't wake Camilla. His gaze soon awakened to its fully extent, to where he scanned the remaining areas of the room. Of course, he was glad he had his time of comfort. The only problem was that he had one of 'those' dreams. Camilla being on top of him didn't make it any better. Grinning to himself, Kaname placed his free hand behind his head, staring at the sleeping Camilla on his chest.

[/QUOTE]
After a while, Camilla began to wake up, her eyes slowly fluttering open, her eyes a bit glazed over from not being awake for long time. She slowly looked around as her brain readjusted itself to its surroundings. Obviously Camilla was one of those people who were difficult to awaken. She let out a small, quiet yawn before her gaze settled in the direction of Kaname's face, she smiledmsoftly at him, her expression still somewhat sleepy. "Hi there~"

Lumina said:
Elyse shivered again feeling Kili's hand trailing across it, and she leaned into his chest a big on accident. She laughed a bit while blushing from the touch and her own involuntary actions, looking up at him. "N-No need to apologize... but yeah, it kinda is." She shivered again.
"I could stop, if you want..." He said, though he got the feeling that Elyse wouldnt want that as he continued washing her. Kili's hand on her stomach slid further up her body, but stopped. He was unsure just how much of this he actually should have been doing himself.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla's gaze shifted to the maid. Hesitant, Layla took a step backward, rather than forward. Layla wasn't confident that she was even ready to face Kano again. Especially after seeing the way her words affected him. Lowering her gaze, Layla turned to face back up the road, towards the direction she had been walking before she even met Kano. Though the maid was smiling, and though Kano trusted them like family, Layla wouldn't budge. She was stuck on the fact that she had hurt Kano. She had made Kano cry. Deciding it best for her to leave, Layla took the necessary steps forward to create a further difference between herself and the gates. "Tell KaKiri I'm sorry~"

[/QUOTE]
"Miss! Why do you leave him when he is in a time of need?"

Saryn questioned. She took a step towards Layla who was backing away. She was worried about the consequences that will happen to Kano if Saryn told him about this.

Nonalaka said:
After a while, Camilla began to wake up, her eyes slowly fluttering open, her eyes a bit glazed over from not being awake for long time. She slowly looked around as her brain readjusted itself to its surroundings. Obviously Camilla was one of those people who were difficult to awaken. She let out a small, quiet yawn before her gaze settled in the direction of Kaname's face, she smiledmsoftly at him, her expression still somewhat sleepy. "Hi there~"
Kaname shifted his gaze to stare directly back into hers, a gentle, poorly-made grin spreading his lips. Kaname was still drowsy himself, though had a quicker awareness rate. Holding back the cursed urge to yawn after watching Camilla, Kaname shifted his weight on the floor, adjusting his arm. "Heyy~" Kaname's words were long drug out, and his tone was clearly lazy. Fighting the intense urge to shut the light out with his eyelids and continue to sleep, Kaname shifted his gaze to look around the room again. "Comfor-table?"

Miyaka stretches as she looks at the two bewildered girls. Sizing them both up, she lets out a laugh. "You both would be his type." she laughed. Snapping her fingers, a small river of fire traced its way up her body, leaving a midriff exposing sailor uniform, complete with skirt in its wake. "You two are now in my clique. No objections." she commanded as she surveyed the scene. The city lay in ruin. "Looks like someone had a party and didn't invite me. Is there a mall or sweet shop still standing?" she asked her new posse.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"I could stop, if you want..." He said, though he got the feeling that Elyse wouldnt want that as he continued washing her. Kili's hand on her stomach slid further up her body, but stopped. He was unsure just how much of this he actually should have been doing himself.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse shook her head at his comment. As much as her body was reacting to his touch (both her back thr rest of it really) she was feeling quite relaxed. Her eyes were closed as she leaned into him, quite enjoying his touch as well as the atmosphere. This waterfall was quite warm, like a bath. She missed what baths felt like, as it had been far too long since she had actually had one. "No... that's okay..."

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]
"Miss! Why do you leave him when he is in a time of need?"
Saryn questioned. She took a step towards Layla who was backing away. She was worried about the consequences that will happen to Kano if Saryn told him about this.

[/QUOTE]
"Time...of need?" Layla was conflicted by this inquiry, but turned to face the maid. "What's wrong with Kano?" Layla had dropped the childish aspects of her personality, just within those very few seconds provided for an answer. Her gaze was almost cold, and her hands were gripping her belongings even tighter. The maid couldn't possibly mean that Kano needed her, right? After all, he had all the maids and butlers there. What was there to need her for? Confused, Layla stepped towards the gates, stopping once she reached the edge. "Is he alright?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
"Time...of need?" Layla was conflicted by this inquiry, but turned to face the maid. "What's wrong with Kano?" Layla had dropped the childish aspects of her personality, just within those very few seconds provided for an answer. Her gaze was almost cold, and her hands were gripping her belongings even tighter. The maid couldn't possibly mean that Kano needed her, right? After all, he had all the maids and butlers there. What was there to need her for? Confused, Layla stepped towards the gates, stopping once she reached the edge. "Is he alright?"

[/QUOTE]
"He is pushing all of us away... He skipped dinner and everything... He is entering the state of depression again..."

Saryn said worrily. She looked over at one of the windows on the top floor of the house. Saryn pointed towards the window sadly.

Lumina said:
Elyse shook her head at his comment. As much as her body was reacting to his touch (both her back thr rest of it really) she was feeling quite relaxed. Her eyes were closed as she leaned into him, quite enjoying his touch as well as the atmosphere. This waterfall was quite warm, like a bath. She missed what baths felt like, as it had been far too long since she had actually had one. "No... that's okay..."
"Ah...alright. Then I'll finish." Kili's hand rolled over her chest quickly, washing the filth from her mounds before he moved on to her arms. From there, he rubbed down her hips, and stopped once more, feeling slightly self conscious at this point. He may have been fine with being this close before, but things had changed quickly. He was back to the same kind hearted, shy boy Elyse fell for.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( You may want to continue reading my post >.> xD )))

[/QUOTE]
I though that was some where els and that was just some one that looked like him)

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka didn't move, mostly because Lana was still holding her, she didn't flinch, nor was scared anymore when the green ball of energy was almost thrown at her. All she could do was stare and hope for the best. Asuka stared blankly at the spot where he use to be before she detached herself from Lana's arms, walking over towards the edge of the roof. She stared down at the rumble and destroyed city, taking in everything that he had done. Asuka let out a quiet sigh before taking a seat, she didn't know how to feel about all of this. Worried, scared, afraid maybe, she couldn't tell. She didn't know what to do at this point, either go to Akira or just wait for him to return. Asuka sighed once more before lifting her head and gazing at the setting sun, the wind blowing her hair gently. Her gaze was sorrowful and she remained on the roof, just gazing at the sun?...
tumblr_njdthc0bR01qbvovho1_500.gif
(Just forget my last post I was thinking some thing else happened)

Lana saw to sorrow and sat down next to her. "Hey." She said quietly before she hesitated a little and brought a hand to asukas back and softky rubbed it. "I'm sorry asuka, i reay am." She whispered quietly

To her feeling part of this was her

Own fault

LunaCrosby said:
(I have kyoko in the park, you can send whichever character there)
River groaned tiredly as he entered the park and looked around. "What the hell happened to this place?" He said quietly to him self as he looked around at the destroyed surroundings. "It's been to long I almost forget what this place used to look like when me and..." His face frowned at the thought of the girl he once loved which made him think about how he was weak and pathetic how he was nothing but a weak human living in a world filled with beungs that could ki him with one finger if they wanted

Last edited by a moderator:
...?Asuka still sat on the roof, watching as the dark cloud began to roll in and cover the sun, soon working its way through the rest of the sky. It was getting colder, the area darker, and rain soon beginning to drizzle. The drizzled turned into a full on rain, the droplets falling harshly on the ground and surrounding area. She remained at the roof of the school, her gaze still on where the sun use to be, now hidden behind the cloud. Asuka let the rain fall on her face, running down her cheeks and getting her completely soaked. Even still, she continued to sit there. She didn't care if she was going to go home soaked to the bone or that she could possibly get sick from this. Asuka lowered her gaze from the sky and stared ahead of her in shock. Everything had suddenly went silent and she was encased in darkness, even though the rain was making the only sound. So Asuka sat there in silence until a cracking sound was heard. She looked around, wondering where the sound had come from before her eyes fell on a glass heart not to far away from her. It was large in size, but seemed to be shrinking down until it was the size of her palm. Hesitantly, Asuka reached a hand out towards the now small glass heart before watching it crack more, causing her to flinch back. What was going on? Why was this glass heart even here and what did it mean? She didn't know what to think, only watching as cracks lined the small heart. Just as she had reached out to grab the heart, it broke into two. Her eyes widened, tears soon forming in the corner of her eyes before streaming down her cheeks. Asuka pulled her hand back, resting it on her chest as she gazed at the broken pieces. Something clicked on her mind and she knew what this was. Her heart had broken. Why? She didn't know. The two pieces didn't look like it could mend back together, it was like she needed to create a new one. Why was this happening? What did it mean??...

tumblr_mry0i0iII11sorll2o1_500.gif

...?The world suddenly came back to, it was still raining and everything still looked destroyed. Raising a hand towards her face, she realized that she was still crying even though she had come back from wherever it was that she went. Her magenta irises gazed over the city, as if they were searching for something... someone maybe. The only thing she saw were bodies lining the ground, heroes helping some of the citizens that were still alive, two people down below her having a chat, but not the one she was searching for. Her eyes scanned everywhere, zeroing in on the possible places they could be but came up with nothing. Asuka tried sensing for the person, but got nothing. It was as if they had vanished... gone somewhere else entirely. The only other place she could check was home, hopefully she'd find the one she was looking for. Part of her wanted to believe that he wasn't really gone and had just went back home, but another part of her thought that wasn't likely. Hope was a funny thing, huh? Asuka's eyes went blank as she stared down at the ground before her eyes squeezed shut, tears threatening to fall. There was only one place she could go now was home, to at least check if he was there?...

tumblr_n6ken8l6Ur1tcis16o1_500.gif

...?Hopping off the roof, Asuka landing on the ground softly. She stood up and ventured off towards the estate, her arms wrapped around her body. Walking out of the schools gates, Asuka turned her head left and right to see if anyone was coming before going towards the left, walking down the sidewalk. Her hair clung to her face as it began to pour harder, the pellets hitting her skin harshly. It hurt a little bit, but at this point she felt numb. Asuka didn't feel much of anything, but the cold wind that was blowing against her skin. She wrapped her arms tighter around herself in attempt to warm herself up, but to no avail, it only seemed to work for a moment before the cold returned. The tears that she was trying to hold back, now streamed down her face. Though it was hard to tell because of the rain. The rain always seemed to be her best friend when she cried, it hid the tears from her parents when she was a little girl. Asuka sniffled a little before taking another turn and going into the woods, closing in on her destination. Even the trees were destroyed and she had to maneuver her way around the fallen trunks and hanging branches. She was trying her best no to get hurt, but failed when she ended up tripping on a fallen branch and falling, scrapping her knee. Asuka winced in pain and quickly sat up, putting on hand over her stomach and another over her injured knee. This day just seemed to be getting worse and worse, she didn't know how it would get better. As if it even would. Her hope was starting to diminish, just a little bit. She didn't know if she could handle even going into the house and searching, only to come up with nothing. But she ventured forward. Asuka got to her feet and walked the rest of the way to the estate, though she was sort of limping. Once she got inside, she'd have to clean the wound before searching?...

"I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying..."

tumblr_n4xqdpj9oK1rzt6f3o1_500.gif

...?Upon reaching the estate, a small smile graced Asuka's lips. Though the smile quickly dropped, she knew she couldn't be to happy yet. Not until she found Akira, though even then she didn't know if she could be over the moon happy. Shaking her head, Asuka walked her way up to the steps, soon reaching into her pocket and pulling out a key. She inserted it into the lock and twisted the key, hearing the soft click of the lock. Asuka put the key back in her pocket and walked through the door, soon being welcomed by silence. It was an eerie silence to her, it wasn't something she was fond of. Asuka quietly closed the door behind her before going to the bathroom to clean her scraped knee. It was really beginning to hurt now, it stinging from the cold breeze it received when entering the house. She was just going to put some disinfectant on it before slapping a bandaid on, that was as much as she could do at the moment. So that was exactly what Asuka did, soon leaving the bathroom with a slight limp to her step as she ventured through the house. Every room, every corridor, ever area and perimeter of the estate she checked and what did she come up with? Nothing... exactly as she had thought. Well, she did come across something. A sleeping Hikari and Kioko, but that wasn't who she was looking for. It was at this point that she really did feel nothing, her body now numb and cold. Her eyes looked crestfallen as the surveyed the floor when she was trudging back to her room. Now she understood why her heart had broken, why it didn't seem to look like it could ever be put back together. He had left... without so much as a goodbye. It hurt just thinking. She didn't doubt that the reason he left was because of the destructive behavior he had, but it still hurt. What happened to forever? Did that go away too? Asuka clenched her fist before walking into her room, closing and locking the door behind her. She didn't want anyone coming in, she just wanted to be alone. Trudging her way towards the bed, she slowly climbed her way on to the comfortable mattress before laying down and staring at a wall. The only other place he could be is Euphoria, but Asuka wasn't going to go there. That place was foreign to her and she was most likely to get lost. Even if she did go and find him, what would she say? What would she do? Asuka couldn't help but wonder before letting out a sigh. She curled herself into a ball as she tried to go to sleep, she wanted to go back to the time where she hadn't met anyone but that nice old women. Asuka wished she was still alive so she could talk to her. Maybe... maybe if she had never come here none of this would have happened. She'd still be alone?...

"So... I'm going to pretend like nothing ever happened and distance myself from everyone again."

tumblr_nukefdxxwO1uewxwpo1_500.gif

...?Asuka thought back to her previous statement about never meeting everyone... but then she realized... that wasn't something she wanted. She enjoyed meeting everyone and making friends. She was happy to have met such wonderful people, Lumina, Celia, Kite and others. If she forgot everyone or kept herself locked away... She'd be all alone again. The thought of being alone scared her, Asuka hated being alone. When she was alone her mind always wondered to that dark place, that place where no one should ever go. Even now, her mind drifted there, but she knew she shouldn't do it. Wouldn't do it. Asuka would never do such a cowardly move. She curled herself up into a tight ball, the tears had stopped along time ago. There wasn't anything left for her to feel... everything was gone?...

"Even though I want to put distance between strangers and myself; I can't stand being alone."

tumblr_njvkwfqfjh1u0bn0vo1_500.gif

...?By now, Asuka had fallen asleep only to have been waken up in a dream world. The world around her was completely white and only male stood within the white area. Turning her head, she spotted a mirror next to her and she let out a soft gasp, seeing that she younger, 15 year old self. She use to wear glasses, Asuka remember but had exchanged them for contacts when she was 16. Her hair was shorter too, a mixture of pink and orange. It was weird to see herself like this, yet it felt natural. Asuka turned back to face the male in front of her and realized it was Akira. She hadn't really paid to much attention to him before, since she had just come here. Though it did look like him, it was only her dream like version of him. Asuka smiled a little before walking closer to him, parts of her body breaking off into tiny pink shards. It seemed as if she was drifting away. She stopped once she was in front of him, tearing trailing down her face once more as she smiled at him. She seemed to be realizing what was happening to her, but made no move to stop it. Not like she could anyways. Asuka's arms reached out and gave him a hug, enjoying the warmth he gave off before she took a step back. This was going to be hard and she knew it. Asuka put her arms behind her back and spoke, soon tilting her head as she gave Akira a bright smile?...

"Thank you Akki-san... for everything!"

tumblr_niyo729FBJ1tdnwpwo1_500.gif

...?Asuka remained were she was, it was getting harder to walk away. To leave everything behind. But she knew she had to, even if it wasn't the right thing to do. Asuka reached a hand out and grabbed Akira's hand before setting it on her head, laughing a little through her tears. He stared at her in confusion, unsure of what was going on and what to say though tears were beginning to form. Removing his hand from her head, Asuka looked up at him and smiled, her tears still evident. Now she really didn't want to leave... every fiber of her being was telling her to stay, that things could be fixed. She didn't doubt it for a minute... but now just wasn't the right now. Things could be fixed later... when everything wasn't in ruins and he didn't just leave her behind. Akira reached a hand out for Asuka, only to have her take a step back with a smile and shake her head. It was time for her to go?...

tumblr_my2eq9SWSw1qztgoio1_500.gif

...?Asuka took another step back to put more distance between herself and Akira, only he pursed her. Asuka lifted up a hand as if to tell him to stop and he did as she backed up even more. Even if this he was a dream and wasn't exactly the real thing, he was making it so much more harder to leave him and everyone behind. Asuka brought up her arm and covered her face for a moment, letting out a few sobs and wiping her face before lowering her arm. She needed to do this... even if it hurt others in the process. When she was a good enough distance away, Asuka smiled again and spoke, telling Akira that she was glad that she fell in love with him. In all honesty... he was her first love. She hadn't really ever had a crush or loved any other man before him. Akira was dear to her heart and he always would be?...

"I'm truly glad I fell in love with you!"

tumblr_my0nkueaH91sfcj70o2_500.gif

...?Asuka took more steps back before her body began to float away from him. That same grateful smile remained on her face as Asuka began to drift off. As if desperate, he reached for her in attempt to stop Asuka from leaving completely. Akira suddenly jumped to catch her before Asuka disappeared completely, leaving a flurry of pink particles behind in her place. She had vanished... just like her real body did in the estate. One minute she was there... the next gone. Her belongings that were stored in the closet were gone and every other trace of Asuka had disappeared or gone up in smoke. The only thing left was a single note that had said thank you... Even the ring and necklace that she had gotten from Akira were gone, most likely still with her. Wherever she had gone that is... if she wasn't dead. Asuka was now gone without a trace to god knows where. Another universe, cosmos maybe, another planet perhaps? Who knew?...

tumblr_nvbgasgm1t1rkz39eo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River groaned tiredly as he entered the park and looked around. "What the hell happened to this place?" He said quietly to him self as he looked around at the destroyed surroundings. "It's been to long I almost forget what this place used to look like when me and..." His face frowned at the thought of the girl he once loved which made him think about how he was weak and pathetic how he was nothing but a weak human living in a world filled with beungs that could ki him with one finger if they wanted

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko stood in the middle of the park, scanning the place with her eye's quietly "even if it's a mess it's still peaceful" she said softly and quietly, looking around once more and noticing someone else, silently staring at him, a little curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back