• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira lowered his head slightly as his eyes sharpened, replying to her as the debris around his feet began lifting into the air, soon being zapped from existence from the sheer force of his power♅...
What the hell are you talking about?

vMLWx5_zpshoz4hqvn.gif

-------------------------------

...ΨKenji couldn't help but laugh childishly, replying to Lumina as he rubbed the back of his headΨ...

“ Yup~ As I said before, we live outside of The Existence, and as such, we are immeasurably more powerful than those within it. We created all Gods, so it's only natural that we'd be at the top of the food chain. We're able to perceive The Existence in a completely different and transcendent way, and as such, we can achieve things that are beyond the understanding of lesser beings, like the whole ‘bigger than infinity’ concept. I believe my father once said; ‘A children's toy built by us could be used as a dangerous, and unstoppable weapon by the lower races’. ”

[/QUOTE]
"Y-you are my lord and I one of your servants, y-you created us." She said as more people started to come out of the surrounding Area weapons in hands but they wernt drawn they where all held losely obviously not meaning to attack as they collected around lana and him. "Lord thorin? What's happened?" She asked him again as she slowly let go of her sword and looked him over nervousness in her eyes because she knew if this was going they way it looked they where all going to die today by there own creator

Mayyflower said:
Rin jumped off and ran to her room and slammed the door.
Amaya walked out of the room. "What the hell?" she huffed
Ayen sighed then grabbed a stick and started drawing glyphs in the ground around the house well muttering in an old language well holding up the his hand that had the blood of the voice on it and the air started to simmer around the house.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira lowered his head slightly as his eyes sharpened, replying to her as the debris around his feet began lifting into the air, soon being zapped from existence from the sheer force of his power♅...
What the hell are you talking about?

vMLWx5_zpshoz4hqvn.gif

-------------------------------

...ΨKenji couldn't help but laugh childishly, replying to Lumina as he rubbed the back of his headΨ...

“ Yup~ As I said before, we live outside of The Existence, and as such, we are immeasurably more powerful than those within it. We created all Gods, so it's only natural that we'd be at the top of the food chain. We're able to perceive The Existence in a completely different and transcendent way, and as such, we can achieve things that are beyond the understanding of lesser beings, like the whole ‘bigger than infinity’ concept. I believe my father once said; ‘A children's toy built by us could be used as a dangerous, and unstoppable weapon by the lower races’. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina could only stare at Kenji as he explained about what the Sanctums really were. Her drink held frozen in front of her lips as she tried to comprehend what it was that Kenji was saying. Like obviously she knew they were powerful, much more powerful than she could really imagine, but it was way higher than she could even think. To be able to create life and species... to think that the only reason shes alive is because of them... it was quite startling... and almost scary. Actually, no, it was scary. Definitely scary. To think how little she must be compared to him.

"O-oh..."

She couldn't really form the words for how she was feeling about it. What could she say, really? How inferior she knew she was, or how small she felt? There were only so many times one could say that.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Y-you are my lord and I one of your servants, y-you created us." She said as more people started to come out of the surrounding Area weapons in hands but they wernt drawn they where all held losely obviously not meaning to attack as they collected around lana and him. "Lord thorin? What's happened?" She asked him again as she slowly let go of her sword and looked him over nervousness in her eyes because she knew if this was going they way it looked they where all going to die today by there own creator

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira uttered a small, muffled laugh and closed his eyes, soon looking towards the ground and smiling slightly. He spoke, clearly referring to those around him♅...

You people are still around? How amusing~

Cha-Cadenza.jpg

-------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina could only stare at Kenji as he explained about what the Sanctums really were. Her drink held frozen in front of her lips as she tried to comprehend what it was that Kenji was saying. Like obviously she knew they were powerful, much more powerful than she could really imagine, but it was way higher than she could even think. To be able to create life and species... to think that the only reason shes alive is because of them... it was quite startling... and almost scary. Actually, no, it was scary. Definitely scary. To think how little she must be compared to him.
"O-oh..."

She couldn't really form the words for how she was feeling about it. What could she say, really? How inferior she knew she was, or how small she felt? There were only so many times one could say that.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly upon seeing Lumina's reaction, attempting to lighten the mood. He smiled and spoke as he continued to rub the back of his headΨ...

“ Meh, it's all in the past. I live in the here and now~ And now, we're having a picnic~ ”

Oto-UniformB-02_zpsxu0ygbpm.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira uttered a small, muffled laugh and closed his eyes, soon looking towards the ground and smiling slightly. He spoke, clearly referring to those around him♅...

Cha-Cadenza.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Lana took a step back and held out her hand to the rest as they started to back away. "What do you mean lord thorin?" Lana asked him worriedly as she continued to look him over waiting for his responce

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana took a step back and held out her hand to the rest as they started to back away. "What do you mean lord thorin?" Lana asked him worriedly as she continued to look him over waiting for his responce

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he opened his eyes and looked at Lana, his smile growing♅...

Oh nothing, I thought you all would've been killed by now is all~

Akira%20-Cadenza-%202_zpscyh3o03y.png

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he opened his eyes and looked at Lana, his smile growing♅...
Oh nothing, I thought you all would've been killed by now is all~

Akira%20-Cadenza-%202_zpscyh3o03y.png

[/QUOTE]
"Well he have fought on, because of the power you gave us long ago, the elders said that one day you would be back and we would follow you in whatever your endevers are, but I question it." She said softly to him a sort of resentful look came over her face as she stared at him her hero her idol surrounded by the blood of humans. She didn't know weather to bow to him yet or let him kill her if he wanted

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

Cha-Cadenza.jpg

-------------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly upon seeing Lumina's reaction, attempting to lighten the mood. He smiled and spoke as he continued to rub the back of his headΨ...

“ Meh, it's all in the past. I live in the here and now~ And now, we're having a picnic~ ”

Oto-UniformB-02_zpsxu0ygbpm.png

[/QUOTE]
Lumina nodded, finally taking a sip of her drink. Her gaze moved forward to the glass, studying it slightly absentmindedly. Her mind couldn't help but wander about the whole disparity between their positions of power. If he was so powerful, shouldn't she be fearing him? Or something like that? Yet here she was, having a picnic with him, sleeping in the same bed as him. She sat there for another moment, her mind still on overdrive about it, when her eyes moved back to Kenji and she looked at him slightly sideways.

"Do Sanctums normally get paired with non-sanctums?"

tumblr_nf9bozSU831sgkggjo1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia waved at Asuka as she left before looking back at Zenya, still holding her breath. Her face was starting to turn a little blue❤︎...
''C-Celia if you need to breathe just breathe....''

*She said worried a little*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki say up grabing an holding her head "kikuri I feel funny." And said to her

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri soon took a water bottle and opened it soon giving it to Myuki*

''just drink the water. itll make you feel better soon''

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Kikuri soon took a water bottle and opened it soon giving it to Myuki*
''just drink the water. itll make you feel better soon''
"Whyyyy." She asked as she slowly took the bottle and looked at it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Whyyyy." She asked as she slowly took the bottle and looked at it

[/QUOTE]
''well, water neutralizes the effects of alcohol. so drink that, the drunk effect would probably fade sooner''

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, finally taking a sip of her drink. Her gaze moved forward to the glass, studying it slightly absentmindedly. Her mind couldn't help but wander about the whole disparity between their positions of power. If he was so powerful, shouldn't she be fearing him? Or something like that? Yet here she was, having a picnic with him, sleeping in the same bed as him. She sat there for another moment, her mind still on overdrive about it, when her eyes moved back to Kenji and she looked at him slightly sideways.
"Do Sanctums normally get paired with non-sanctums?"

tumblr_nf9bozSU831sgkggjo1_500.gif
...ΨKenji thought for a moment before replying, his smile remainingΨ...

“ If I am recalling what father told me correctly, Sanctums are paired with non-sanctums so that they experience a love not out of each other's power, but of genuine compassion. In most cases, their pair someone who is gentle and compassionate. We're a race of warriors, so we sometimes need our pair to drag us back to reality, to teach us how to be kind and so on~ ”

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen sighed then grabbed a stick and started drawing glyphs in the ground around the house well muttering in an old language well holding up the his hand that had the blood of the voice on it and the air started to simmer around the house.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya went to ayen. "What are you doing?" She asks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well he have fought on, because of the power you gave us long ago, the elders said that one day you would be back and we would follow you in whatever your endevers are, but I question it." She said softly to him a sort of resentful look came over her face as she stared at him her hero her idol surrounded by the blood of humans. She didn't know weather to bow to him yet or let him kill her if he wanted

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira uttered a small laugh and replied as the ground beneath him cracked and burst open, his purple power soon exploding from around him in an outward blast♅...

Is that so? And what are you going to do about my ‘questionable endeavours’? Are you going to attempt to stop me? Because if so, I won't hold back. I will kill you!

vOeWpp_zpswz3k6qxi.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira uttered a small laugh and replied as the ground beneath him cracked and burst open, his purple power soon exploding from around him in an outward blast♅...
Is that so? And what are you going to do about my ‘questionable endeavours’? Are you going to attempt to stop me? Because if so, I won't hold back. I will kill you!

vOeWpp_zpswz3k6qxi.gif

[/QUOTE]
Lana jumped back avoiding the blast now terrified at the sight. "T-to go against you would be to go against every thing I've know and every one I know." She said before she reluctantly started to bow down hopping he would accept her alliance to him and not slaughter her still

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"But I'm not drunk?" She said before chugging a water
Bottole

[/QUOTE]
''well at least your drinking something else...''

*She said before she drank some more water*

Mayyflower said:
Amaya went to ayen. "What are you doing?" She asks
Ayen raised his voice and the blood evaporated off his hand and a magic circle briefly appeared over the house then disappeared before he turned to Amaya "Making sure that Rin stays safe, and you might need to exit the house before teleporting now." he said as he let his aura leak out of him and pour into the ground.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sure you will." He said back to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled. "I will" she says hugging his arm

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki looked around after downing the first bottol. "Kikuri, I want a hug." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri heard her before she went over to her and hugged her*

''something wrong?''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen raised his voice and the blood evaporated off his hand and a magic circle briefly appeared over the house then disappeared before he turned to Amaya "Making sure that Rin stays safe, and you might need to exit the house before teleporting now." he said as he let his aura leak out of him and pour into the ground.

[/QUOTE]
"Why? What happened" she asks crossing her arms

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana jumped back avoiding the blast now terrified at the sight. "T-to go against you would be to go against every thing I've know and every one I know." She said before she reluctantly started to bow down hopping he would accept her alliance to him and not slaughter her still

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira looked down at her as he bowed, prompting him to talk as he looked ahead of him♅...

“ I see. In that case, find and bring the ones who killed my wife and unborn son to me, alive. ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back